Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been pure gold when I was eating her out, but that was nothing compared to this. Feeling her pussy's grip on my cock was like having additional wiring added to my brain, wiring that connected us so that her pleasure registered in my mind, proportionate to the genital friction we were producing.

I picked up the pace a little more, feeling the efficiency of her natural lubricant, better than any synthetic lube I'd ever tried, providing the perfect balance of friction and slippage. My balls clenched up to my body each time I pulled back, her tight, slippery hole positively sucking on my cock each time I did.

It was beyond hot, it was beyond sexy, and the physical pleasure of it mixed with seeing Mom's beautiful face in a state of pure bliss, pressed into my pillow, her mouth moaning as her jaw tightened and relaxed, had my entire body juddering as the bubble of energy I was using to push out against my constricting orgasm began to collapse under the weight of the almost angry orgasm I'd delayed.

I could already feel the magnitude of my approaching climax; it sent little jolts through my limbs as my breaths became quick and shallow, chills already sparking out from my core to run up and down the length of my spine.

Several back-to-back, full length, plunges followed as the urgency prodded me to pick up the pace yet again, wanting it to continue, knowing it wouldn't, but feeling a need to heighten her pleasure as much as I could before I came.

I guided her soft grip on and off me, pushing her ass away and instantly spreading her open again as I shoved my length back inside, loving her sexy little grunts of pleasure that accompanied the smack of my balls as I thrust hard and fast at the very end of each penetration.

She sang, "Ngyuh!" or "Fu-huck!" each time my pelvis smacked into her ass, lifting her thighs onto mine momentarily, her knees coming just off the bed as I tried my best to deliver the fucking she'd asked for in the short amount of time I had left.

I managed to hold out through a half-dozen more full-length penetrations, my eyes drifting over her beautiful body, her deliciously enraptured face, and the connection of our genitals, trying to remember it all as my orgasm began to flush all thoughts from my brain.

I wanted it to last forever, but the moment had arrived and when it did, I buried everything I had deep inside her quivering body, feeling her tighten around me in response to each pre-ejaculatory pulse of my throbbing, ready to blow, cock.

Mom squirmed in my hands, leveraging her natural lubricant to rotate her cunt fiercely against my pelvis, pleasuring the exterior bits of her pussy as the imminent eruption I'd wedged inside her ticked its final seconds like a bomb.

Her body twitched and her mouth gasped as I held us tightly together, feeling the warmth of her gripping vagina and inhaling the musky, sweet scent we'd created.

She was already taking everything I had to give, but I continued to squeeze her hips back, pulling her onto me as though doing so would somehow deepen my thrust and tighten our already sealed genitals.

She seemed to appreciate the added friction my nut sack was now adding to her clit as it mashed against her body, but then her body language changed and she looked back at me, an expression that could have been startled or anxious; I wasn't sure which.

I was suddenly torn, feeling my orgasm starting while reading on my mother's face something that I initially interpreted as alarm. Her eyes were wide, and her focus shifted rapidly back and forth between my face and my left hand where it gripped her tightly about the hip. My knuckles and her skin were both white from the pressure I was applying to keep her tightly impaled.

She seemed to feel it happening, looking at me intently as I tried to decide if she'd changed her mind and wanted me to pull out or if she was just trying to look at me while I came.

I relaxed my grip a little, somehow finding two orgasmic brain cells to rub together and realizing I didn't know how IUD's worked, thinking perhaps something had shifted or neutralized the birth control's efficacy in some way; something only she would know.

I started to withdraw even though it might have been too late, but then she swung an arm back and slapped a hand over mine, pushing her ass back against me hard and sealing us together at maximum penetration again.

Her mouth moved but no words came out. She blinked rapidly and licked her lips, trying to speak as she worked her fingers up to grasp my wrist tightly, pulling with her hand, and pushing her body back into me as she did.

When she finally managed to speak, she mumbled a single word over and over, "In... side... in--side... inside," and then, as I felt the bubble collapse and my orgasm activate, the word she was repeating turned into a guttural moan that seemed to rise up in her throat, almost like it was connected to the expanding detonation of pleasure spreading through my loins.

Mom's voice became a high-pitched whimper and then it became a squeal of pleasure, and then she was screaming a beautiful song as I unloaded inside her, "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh Fuck! Give it to me! I want ahh--all of it!"

Her orgasmic cries for my cum were easily the sexiest thing I'd ever heard, and it hurled me, balls first, over the precipice as I pulled at her hips and my cock began pumping jet after jet of hot cum into her body.

Her impassioned screams continued as I continued spraying her cervix, stress testing her contraceptive device as she bucked her pelvis against me.

Her whole body shook in my grip as she wailed her sexy song to the rafters and possibly to my sleeping sisters a floor above, but I didn't give a fuck.

I'd become a hot glow of radiating pleasure; it rolled through me in waves of cum pumping bliss with my stunning mother and her beautiful little cunt sheathed around my cock, greedily sucking nut from my body.

The sensation was beyond exquisite, and I felt my cock stiffen against her tightness with each residual pulse, spraying her insides over and over with unrelenting blasts of ejaculate.

But for all the pleasure I was experiencing, every new milestone I reached, Mom seemed to fly past it, having what looked like an out of body experience as her pelvis shook in my hands, and her beautiful round ass humped up and down on my cock like an old fashioned, hand-operated water pump.

Her cunt had become a vice, positively strangling my cock with delicious, rhythmic pulses that seemed to mimic the rolling undulations of her torso.

Each time she bucked down, impaling herself on my still spurting erection, her breathing seemed to become heavier to the point I began to worry she might hyperventilate but the sounds she was making continued to ring of unbridled pleasure.

I'd begun to pump again, pulling out an inch or two and thrusting back in as my orgasm began to fizzle, wanting to heighten her pleasure with tight smacks against her genitals. Then, I pulled her against me and held her there as I felt what I thought was my last pump of semen squirt into her body, and then my strength began to flush from my muscles.

I took my right hand off her hip, placing it on the bed to support my weight as adrenaline began to drain away from me.

My cock began to slide out of her as the alignment of our fucking started to become askew.

She wasn't having it, and she pushed her ass back into my lap, realigning my still throbbing erection and forcing it all the way back inside her pussy as she leaned with me until we were both on our side in a spooning position.

Mom continued to pump her hips up and down against my pelvis as we lay there, still moaning, still quivering as I caressed her hip and then squeezed my hand between her ass and my

pelvis, gripping her ass cheek and feeling with my pinky where my cock entered her body.

Once upon a time, I had convinced myself that despite feeling like I needed her the way I needed water, I was going to have to let it go, certain it was an absurd perversion, deserving to be forgotten and discarded. Yet here I was, feeling the warmth of her little body as she pressed against me, my cock still twitching lazily inside her, finally satiated at receiving the unthinkable, unattainable gift she'd given me.

I ran my fingers along her abdomen, tracing the curve of her body towards her chest. She took my hand and brought it to her left breast, placing her hand on top and squeezing mine, showing me what she wanted me to do.

The demo hadn't been necessary, my hand took to the warm, soft tissue like an old friend, and I caressed her chest, groping and squeezing the firm little pillows that perfectly fit inside my hand. I pulled her tits together and teased her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and she giggled delightedly, then moaned as her hips bucked down onto my shaft.

I pawed and caressed her body, focusing mostly on her breasts, squishing them together and pinching the nubs lightly as I pressed my deflating, yet still semi-firm erection slowly in and out of her. The combination of touching and thrusting seemed to trigger something in her, suddenly dialing her climax back up to eleven.

She turned her head and looked back at me just as I felt the barrel of her vagina tighten around my cock and then she arched her back into my stomach. I saw her trying to focus on my face, but her eyes rolled up and she slapped a hand onto the sheet, gripping it in a fist as she turned her head away and began to moan.

I hooked an arm around her waist, pulling her down onto me as I thrust up into her with my hips, which she matched, humping down into my lap as I forced us together.

Her breathing rate doubled, then tripled and she burst out a scream that she tried to stifle with a hand slapping across her mouth, slightly muffling her sexy voice as she cried, "Mmhkuh N-gaaawd. Oh fucking God. Oh, my fucking god!"

Her voice was pure ecstasy; the sweet sound and the feel of her shuddering body renewed some of the rigidity to my erection, and I experienced something of an aftershock as my cock stiffened inside her briefly, immediately launching too very pleasurable, albeit comparatively lazy, spurts of cum into her pussy.

I'd tapped every reserve I had, and my body twitched with residual pops of pleasure.

Then, I felt myself slipping out of her with the initial dribble of what I'd pumped inside, my cock finally waving a flag of blissful surrender as my cum began to drain from her pussy onto my thigh.

I laid there with her twitching in my arms, feeling myself fall out of her and enjoying the sensory awareness I had of everything from my softening dick to the slow trickle of jizz spilling out of her, dribbling down a channel formed by her ass pressed tight against my thigh.

I breathed her in, smelling her slightly damp hair from the sweating we'd both done and loving every second of the moment as my raging lust smoldered down to a well-fucked ember.

She pulled her ass a few inches from me then and removed my hand from her breast, surprising me as my mostly flaccid cock fell onto my thigh.

For a moment, I thought something was wrong and I went to put a hand on her waist, suddenly needing to know if she was okay with what had just happened, but my touch seemed to jolt her like an electric shock and she slapped it away, saying, "No-touch. Hold... Just... Don't touch... for... a--"

She continued like that for another twenty or thirty seconds while I watched, concerned by the quivering tight ball she'd rolled into, suddenly looking like she was cold.

Her body jerked periodically like she was having a seizure or... I didn't know what to think, but then she started to giggle, her back still turned to me as she curled into more of a ball and the giggles turned into a full laugh that became somewhat maniacal.

Her breath sounded staggered as it slipped over her teeth, making a chattering sound that added to my belief she was inexplicably cold, which was confusing because it was anything but cold in my room right then.

"Mom, are you...? I'm sorry. I thought you... Are you mad?" I fired off the questions one after another, alarm growing inside me as she continued to laugh and shiver.

"Mom!" I said again and she tried to push herself up enough to turn over but doing so made more of my semen leak out of her and it dripped onto her leg.

The sensation of my warm cum dripping from her pussy seemed to send her into another bout of quivering jolts as she collapsed back down, instantly curling into a ball again and giggling.

A moment later, my concern teetering, uncertain if there was anything to be worried about, I saw her push up again, this time managing to get her knees under her and balance on all fours. She turned onto her left side and collapsed onto the mattress, facing me.

Her eyes met mine for only a moment and then they rolled back in her head as she cooed softly through a slow breath.

Her eyes opened, and she curled herself into a ball again as she watched me, tucking her legs in and crossing her arms over her chest. I would have offered her a blanket, but she was grinning from ear to ear and didn't seem particularly uncomfortable.

"Are you alright, Mom?" I asked in earnest.

She reached a hand towards me and then retracted it, balling it up into a fist as she grimaced, her body jolting as though hit by another electric zap, but the grin never left her beautiful features even as her eyes squeezed tight again.

She opened her eyes yet again and blew out a slow breath, reaching the hand towards me for a second time and managing to place it on my cheek, saying, "I--I've never been so okay, sweetie. I don't know if-- if that thing," she glanced down at my mostly flaccid dick, "is magic or if it was just how deliciously naughty that was, but this was like a new kind of--" her teeth chattered and then she clenched her jaw and her body shivered, "orgasm f--for me. Fuuuuuuck, baby."

She beamed at me, and my ego did several cartwheels. If I had a bucket list, being thanked for properly fucking the most beautiful woman I've ever met, would have been near the top. I suddenly felt inadequate for not having an acceptance speech prepared.

"And you were worried you wouldn't be any good... Are you okay? It felt like you enjoyed yourself. How does it feel t-- t--to no longer be a virgin?" She asked, glancing down again at my deflating cock as she pursed her lips and breathed slow, deliberate breaths.

I hadn't even thought about myself or how I felt, having suddenly become so concerned with her physical and mental states, but the concern had apparently been unnecessary; she seemed more than alright.

I initially found it difficult to maintain eye contact with her as I considered what had just happened. I studied the zigzag patterns on the sheets between us as my mind raced.

I knew what I was expecting to feel, but it hadn't hit me yet. There would probably be a shameful, indicting, wave of self-loathing coming. It would probably settle onto my shoulders at any moment and saturate my mood.

I forced myself to meet my mother's gaze and I was instantly glad I did.

There was no judgement there, no regret. She was blissful, obviously satiated by what we'd done and happy to be right where she was, watching me, waiting patiently while I decided how I felt about it.

She was absolutely stunning, currently a bit disheveled, but an incredibly gorgeous woman and as she studied me with a kind smile on her familiar, adoring face, I felt my apprehensions slip away.

Without saying a word, her facial expression and body language assured me that everything was absolutely fine, perhaps even better than fine. She looked so good, and I don't mean physically, although she did, I mean she looked unapologetically happy, and emotionally healthy in a way I'd started to think was no longer possible for her.

It seemed absurd and self-serving to think it, but I simply couldn't crunch the numbers any other way. I was literally fucking my mother back to life and for all my self-loathing and apprehensions, for all my effort to admonish myself and avoid thinking about her in that way, it was undeniably the right thing to do.

The morality police hadn't suddenly burst through the door as I'd watched her cam girl show. We hadn't broken the seventh seal and ushered in the apocalypse when I fit her little peach into my mouth, and Satan hadn't risen from the depths of hell, laughing maniacally the moment my cock slid inside her vagina.

The consequences of our unexpected and unorthodox tryst were entirely up to us and us alone, it seemed.

Then, as I looked at the happy, well-fucked expression on her face, I knew I was okay--more than okay--I was elated, and I was in love.

I loved her as a mother, and I loved her as a lover. I wasn't supposed to, but I did and fuck anyone who had a problem with it.

I put my hand on the side of her face, pushing an errant strand of hair behind her ear and then rubbing my thumb on her slightly sweaty skin between ear and cheekbone.

She mouthed the words, "I love you."

I felt my pulse quicken as I mouthed the words back to her, realizing I truly did. It wasn't just something to say, it had a weight to it, and I suddenly needed to hold her.

"Me're," I said and her face broke into a smile. She rolled over once, performing a complete turn to end up in my arms, putting her hands

on either side of my face and looking in my eyes as she kissed me.

We lay like that for a moment, just lightly kissing each other and being close, feeling each other's bodies and then I noticed her eyes were watering.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Absolutely nothing," she sniffed as a tear trickled down and then she smiled and kissed me again. When she pulled away, she looked me in the eye, saying, "I know it's weird, but this feels like closure. You're so much like him, and you're here, so, it's also kind of a new beginning. I'm just so happy right now and I know I should be seeking psychiatric care for falling in love with my son, but I haven't felt this good in a long time."

"I'm here for you, Lacy," I replied. "As long as you need this, I'm more than happy to give it to you... er, not like that... I mean, I do want to keep giving it to you," I smirked. She laughed and I continued, saying, "What I mean is, I'm good with this. It will be our secret, obviously, but as long as we're both okay with it... it makes me happy to make you happy."

She wiped a tear and nodded while smiling, then she kissed me again and said, "You can keep calling me Lacy, if you want, but I don't need you to anymore. I'm good with whatever is comfortable for you. I was your mother for ten years and you'll always have a place in my heart as my son, but that woman very much died when your father passed. It wasn't fair to you, but you and the double A's," she smirked, "did become orphans that day. I think that's why it bothered me so much to hear you say it. I didn't want it to be true, but I kind of knew it already was."

"Mom, I--" I began to protest but she held a finger to my lips and then asked if she could finish.

I was confused but I nodded and kept my mouth closed.

She removed her finger and kissed me once, before saying, "I don't know exactly who I am now, but I'm interested in finding out. I don't know if you can appreciate how monumental that is, but for the first time in eight years, I want to live, and not just because I'm afraid of leaving you alone."

I watched her watering eyes begin to leak, falling sideways from the corner and over the bridge of her nose as she studied my face, and then I was crying too, understanding what she meant about dying the day she got the phone call, learning that the love of her life was gone forever.

My mother was in there, somewhere, perhaps simply tethered to the soul of this beautiful creature in bed with me, but I understood that it had been silly of me to wish for her return because she couldn't be that person ever again.

1...1516171819...21