All Comments on 'Mom's Favorite Toy'

by the7joker7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd like to see a sequel. This was a unique story. Wondering what Michelle and Daisy will do next. Will the husband/father get involved? Will things become more sexual? Super curious!

stevehaywoodstevehaywoodalmost 3 years ago

Favorite story! F/m tickling is hot, especially the way you write it!

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 3 years ago

I think my favorite part was the set up. The whole mystery of what Michelle had in store in the basement. The shock from Daisy in the beginning was great too. I love the theme of a mom having her own toy, it’s a rare theme since it’s usually the daughter who would get her own boy toy. I think I like the mom having her own toy a lot more. Especially Michelle, since you gave her such a dominant, confident personality. If you were to write more, I would love to see Michelle use a boy toy more sexually rather than just mostly tickling. Maybe one of Daisy’s younger brother’s friends who had a crush on Michelle could be Michelle’s next victim. That would be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE this story. I think I got off to it about five times the day I read it. The kidnapping, the non consent, the girls' sadism. His misery. Everything. PLEASE write a sequel. I'm sure the toy could cum more with some anal stimulation? Just a suggestion, you do your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a sequel. Also agree with those who asked for more sexual punishments. Hope you will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do a sequel!! This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic and erotic! Extremely well written. I loved the merciless tickling, the loss of bladder control and the forced orgasms. I was so worked up after reading it! More, PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous