Mom's Friend Natasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I sucked and licked mom's fingers clean mom withdrew her hand and began pushing my head forward. "Now be a good little boy and kiss Natty's cunt for me. Yes, kiss her hot cunny right through her drenched panties, because that'd make me, your lovin' mommy, so fucking hot." She shoved my face right into Natasha's crotch. "Make her feel real good now, son."

"Ummm, fuck yeah, Joey," Natasha said, pulling her skirt even higher up. "Munch on me."

And so I munched on her panty-covered cunt, alternately sucking and then munching and licking and nibbling with my lips. Her clit was so engorged it was making an inch-high tent in her panties so I rubbed my nose on it while kissing and sucking on her drenched wet spot. I inhaled deeply of her horniness letting it fill me, intoxicate me. After mom had given me a little taste of Natasha's sex juices it was like I just couldn't get enough. That mom was still playing with my cock and rubbing her nipples against my upper back only added to the immense kinky pleasure of it.

Glancing upwards I could see that Natasha was playing with her gigantic boobs again and twisting her erect nipples this way and that like a mad woman. And, mommy continued playing with my cock, talking dirty to me and encouraging me to "eat Natty out through her panties, make her cum!"

Soon Natasha was really moaning and pumping her crotch into my face. I held on to her ample, but round and firm butt cheeks enjoying the way her ass felt as her butt muscles flexed and wriggled under my hands with each thrust of her hips. And while Natasha was trying to fuck my face through her panties, mommy was rubbing her tits all over my back and playing with my cock.

With some moans and squeaks, Natasha thrashed her orgasm almost breaking my neck. Then she said with a pat on the top of my head, "Good God, Joey, you really made me cum. Now I gotta sit down and rest."

TO BE CONTINUED