Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. We are setting down the rules. No visitors after nine, and no unknown people. Only people you are already friends with, and that we all can trust," Alicia said, stamping her foot to try and emphasize how serious she was.

Ella's eyes were still holding hers. She wanted to agree verbally with Alicia's suggestion, but she could feel in Ella's gaze that it wasn't that kind of agreement she was talking about. Ella was going to do anything she wanted, at any time she wanted to do it, and if an agreement was to be struck to make sure she followed the rules, the price would be high and on her terms. She wanted to look at Alicia, and see if she could feel it too, but as Ella strode closer, her eyes remained unable to divert from Ella's.

"I heard you last night," Ella said.

"What do you mean you heard us? We heard you. You were loud," Alicia answered.

Why couldn't she look away? Her eyes started to tear up, feeling like Ella was not just walking toward her, but into her mind.

"I know you heard, and you couldn't help yourself, could you? Who started it? Who suggested you two do something about that horniness building up inside of you from hearing me use that little slut? I guess you ended up face deep in Mia's pussy, Mom, because I heard how she moaned, reacting to every word from me and the slut who did everything she could to please me," Ella said, lifting Mia's chin, "I heard you cum for me," Ella added, the last words merely a whisper of soft air against her ear.

Mia could hear her own loud breathing, feeling like she struggled to get air. She wanted to protest about the last part. Wanted to say that she wasn't an s-word. She knew she couldn't do either, or she feared the control Ella had taken over her would result in her open lips forcing themselves forward in search of Ella's. She wanted her. Wanted her with every part of her body and soul.

"We, we, we," Alicia said, stumbling on her words.

Her heart was beating faster than any heart could have ever beaten before. She knew that Ella was right. Right about everything. She had always been fighting with these feelings. Not sure what they were. Not wanting them to control her. She was a grown woman. Proud.

She wasn't here because of Ella, but because she loved Alicia. No matter what Ella tried to bring out of her, she would fight against it, and her love for Alicia would give her the strength to always prevail.

"Sorry, Mom, but does your girlfriend always lactate like this?" Ella asked, "Or is it her body telling her that she has finally met someone that will bring out her true self?"

Mia was trembling, feeling like Ella had found a secret passenger at the back of her mind, trying to pull it out from the shadows.

"Oh no, Mia. What's happening?" Alicia asked.

Ella broke her gaze, removing her hand, and stepping a few steps back. Alicia reached her and put her hands in front of her breasts as if to shield them. On the front, on both sides, big, wet, circles had formed. Completely covering the front of her breasts and slowly moving downwards.

"How can you be leaking milk," Alicia asked.

There wasn't a good answer.

Ella was back at the fridge, seemingly having forgotten about her, at least until she picked out the milk and a banana, waving them at her as she picked up her phone. Could her leaking breasts really be because of Ella?

"Fuck it, since we all need to try and get along, I can agree to not bring anyone over late on days when you need to wake up for work, if Mia gives me a boobjob," Ella said, looking at them like she expected them both to agree, and completely omit the potential medical emergency. "Well, it does not need to be now. Just let me know when you're both ready. Now you need to excuse me because I need to see what slut I can find for tonight."

"Do you think we need to call a doctor?" Alicia asked.

She nodded. It could be something serious, but right now she almost wanted it to be. It might be better than the reason Ella had given. No. They would both be bad things. Surely anyone could end up lactating, and this had just been Murphy's law making sure it happened at the worst possible moment.

"They better not be closed just because it's Saturday," Alicia said. "By the way, you wouldn't be up for that, right?"

"Up for what?" Mia asked.

"The thing Ella asked about, oh, someone picked up," Alicia said, dancing away with the phone while starting to explain the situation to the person on the phone.

Mia felt her head spin and her breasts ache, swearing that she could feel milk begin to leak out again as she tried to grasp what Alicia had just suggested. She couldn't possibly mean what she thought she meant.

What was a boobjob anyway?

*****************************

"I'll just go and change," Mia said.

Eight long hours. That was how long it took to get the results of all the tests. Well, enough of them. On their way there they had gotten worked up about it being breast cancer, but the doctor shot that theory down straight away. They drained blood from her and then talked about any potential medicine causing it. She didn't take any. No birth control. No antidepressants. Absolutely not any marijuana. The more the doctor spoke, the more she started to worry that Ella had been right. Even if they did eat fennel a few days ago. The doctor said it would most likely take a lot of fennel to make breasts lactate.

The embarrassment had been enough to make her cry. Every time she started to think Ella had been correct, she could feel the fabric covering her nipples get wet, and tears roll down her cheeks as she knew everyone could see it.

They had done a pregnancy test too. Not that she thought she might be pregnant. It had been 27 years since she had dealt with anything that could get her pregnant, and then only very sporadically. To the point that her husband had divorced her. That stupid guy should have gotten the hint when they hardly had sex while dating, and then got surprised that she didn't care to do it while married either. Not that she minded. That gave her the time to figure out that she wanted to be with women.

That was the best proof in the world that she wasn't who Ella said she could be. If she liked penises, she would have stayed with him. Instead, she had been married to a woman for 25 years. The best years of her life. She had found it again with Alicia. Relationships were always full of wrenches, and having Ella come and stir things up was just another obstacle to finding true happiness again.

Sure, there might be plenty of s-words out there not into penises, but that didn't help Ella's argument.

She picked her biggest and most worn-out bra, stuffing it with tissues before she put it on. Whatever the cause was, it wouldn't be able to get through all the layers no matter how much they leaked. It did make her smile that she got to stuff her bra for the first time. When other girls had started to do it, it was because they wanted to be like her, but she had never needed to.

Chronic kidney disease sounded harsh, but already when talking to the doctor she started to feel it couldn't be that. The tests eventually confirmed it. A scan also showed that her breasts were healthy. No visible damage to the outside or inside. A nurse did say that it was very common among women who have piercings or use nipple clamps to start to produce milk, but she had never done anything like that.

They did find she had a heightened level of prolactin. The thing in your body they said controls the body's function to create milk, and with that also lactation. Could her body really be betraying her? Not even a full day after seeing Ella, and it started to feel even more likely that Ella had made her body go crazy.

When the thyroid tests came back normal too, they sent her home. There was still one test for that that would take longer, but the doctor was confident it wouldn't be that, because no other symptoms were there to match it. Sometimes it just happens, was the doctor's final verdict. That they should keep an eye on other potential symptoms, be it thyroid or kidney-related, and of course if the lactation continued they could always come back.

"Are you okay?" Alicia asked. "Wait, are you stuffing? No wonder your boobs always look so big," she said laughing.

"I thought I might as well go to bed, and I didn't want us to wake up in a puddle," Mia said, trying to smile.

"Well, That wouldn't be the worst if you ask me, but I guess it might be bad for the bed," Alicia said. "I'm just going to get some tea, and then I'll join you. Did you want anything?"

She shook her head and then got into the bed. The thought of Alicia liking her milk got her excited. It would be a big help if she could get it all out, and it would feel really good too. Maybe she could even train herself to squeeze it out, just for Alicia.

Or it might be a part of the boobjob Ella wanted.

She wasn't sure where the thought had come from, and she tried to fend it away, instead focusing on if her girlfriend wanted her to give that boobjob. It had been such a strange moment. Alicia on the phone, and then asking that, only for someone to answer and the conversation move towards something much more important.

Yet, the question was there. Especially since Alicia had been the one to initiate their voyeur lovemaking the night before too. They had to talk about it. She would make sure Alicia understood she wasn't that kind of person. She loved Alicia, and would never do anything that could damage their relationship. If Alicia thought she wanted anything from Ella other than mutual respect, she was going to make sure that Alicia knew she only wanted her, and that they would love and cherish each other for the rest of their life. Hopefully as a married couple someday soon. Maybe that was what they needed. Two beautiful rings to signify their love and everlasting bond.

***********************************

"Don't call me that. Just because I love your cock, it does not mean I'm one of your sluts," Mia said.

Her words woke her up, not sure if she had said them out loud, or in her dream, but her tongue felt like poison for them having been there.

She couldn't grasp what the dream had been about, but she was happy to forget it. The words were clue enough that she didn't want to know what had happened. Alicia was still sleeping, which gave her confidence that the words had just been part of a horrible nightmare, but she did feel that milk had been able to sneak through the tissues. Even able to leave a mark on Alicia's shoulder, but it did not seem to be enough to wake her up.

She wanted to change her clothes though. Removing the nightgown and bra, and this time taking a better fitting bra, putting a lot of tissues in it. The tissues were not fully soaked, but maybe the fact that the bra didn't fit properly, had caused a leak. The new one felt tight, but a little tight would be better than constantly walking around with wet clothes.

As she donned a t-shirt to replace the gown, she got reminded of her mouth tasting awful. She recognized it was because she had crashed before brushing her teeth, wanting to talk with Alicia before falling asleep. Sadly, the pillow had pulled her straight in, even if not to the kind of dreamland she had wanted.

When she came to the stairs, she could see the light was on in the living room. She yawned while walking to turn it off before going to the kitchen to get water, adding it to the list of things that Ella was irresponsible about, but that she most likely never would have the guts to tell her that she needed to do better. As she started to reach her hand out to find the light switch, she noticed someone was there.

Naked flesh. A young woman with glistening tanned skin on her knees, seemingly not wearing a single string of clothing, and then a paler body slightly hiding behind it, sitting on the sofa.

"Ah, another slut enters the room," Ella said.

It took her a moment to realize that Ella meant her and that her underwear was showing. No matter how much she pulled on the t-shirt it didn't want to go any lower.

"No, don't stop eating my pussy, Slut," Ella said, stopping the woman from turning around by grabbing her hair and pushing her into her crotch.

She didn't know what to do. She hadn't expected Ella to have another person over. Even less to find them both naked in the living room. Well, Ella had a sports bra on, but other than that they were both naked. The massive baseball bat shooting up from the new girl's forehead made that clear. Her experience with cocks was almost non-existing. She couldn't even remember if she ever saw her ex-husband naked, but she was pretty sure they shouldn't look like that. She had heard about friends getting dildos the size of forearms, but that would need to be a very big forearm as it bounced against Ella's bra as the new girl did her business down below.

"I told this slut to suck my pussy before she gets to suck my cock, and she's pretty good. Not as good as you, I'm sure. You've been eating a lot of pussy, right Mia?" Ella asked.

Ella's smile made her want to punch her. She had never punched anyone in her life, but Ella being her first would be well deserved.

"You want to suck my cock like a good slut, don't you, Alondra?" Ella asked.

"Yes, please. More than anything," Alondra moaned, the words not clear from her mouth being deep in Ella's pussy.

"Do you want second on sucking my pussy, Mia?" Ella asked.

Maybe a few kicks too. See if they would knock some decency into Ella.

"We told you no visitors this late," Mia said.

Ella firmed her grip of Alondra's hair, pulling her away from her pussy and forcing her face to be upwards, and then spat on her face. Mia expected Alondra to protest, but instead she just moaned, trying to reach for Ella's cock but her hands got stopped by Ella, that spat on her face again, and then swayed her hips so that the big cock slapped the girl in her face. The degradation was tough to watch. How could anyone allow someone to treat them like this?

"Please, let me suck your magnificent cock," Alondra moaned.

"And I said I didn't care, Mia, unless you're ready to give me your big milkers," Ella said. "I see they want me."

She wouldn't do that. Not with someone this awful.

"And no unknown people," Mia said.

She could hear herself turning into a bitter old person. Everything she had wanted to avoid with Ella, but the girl made it impossible to not get angry.

"Lucky enough I know this slut. She used to be my teacher. Trigonometry, was it?" Ella asked.

"Social studies," Alondra answered.

"No one cares," Ella said, spitting in her former teacher's face again, "but you're a good slut teacher, that's for sure. Now suck my balls."

"That's not your mom, right?" Alondra asked.

"She's my mom's girlfriend. A slut that doesn't know she's a slut yet," Ella explained. "Now get on them balls."

She did. The poor girl was fighting to get a big, shiny, ball into her mouth, Ella allowing her to go lower but still holding her hair firmly as Alondra balanced a ball on her lips, eventually managing to suck it into her mouth.

"Are you learning anything, Mia? Soon this will be you," Ella said.

Her head was screaming 'hell no', but her body? It was behaving weirdly. The more she hated Ella for being the worst person alive, the more her breasts leaked, but they weren't the only parts of her body wanting to betray her. That burning heat that was supposed to feel good, begging for her to move her hands inappropriately, refused to go away.

"What an eager slut. You haven't had anyone to properly fill your need, have you?" Ella said, looking down at Alondra.

Alondra gave a disgruntled moan.

"There's no one like you," Alondra said, her lips smacking around Ella's balls.

That much was true. There wasn't a worse person than Ella.

"You can learn a lot from her, Mia. She got married while I was gone, but like a true slut she does not let that keep her from what she needs, isn't that right, Slut?" Ella said.

"Yes," Alondra answered.

"Being a slut triumphs being a good wife, right Slut?" Ella said.

"Yes," Alondra answered.

That didn't feel true at all. Surely all that was needed was a little self-control.

"You shouldn't let her treat you like that," Mia said.

Her anger was boiling over. Surely Alondra would see reason.

Ella smiled at her. A devilish smile that only convinced Mia further that this person, be it her partner's daughter or not, must be evil. A demon that had escaped the worst parts of hell to cause devilishness upon weak-minded people.

"You think I treat her like this because it's fun? Well, it is," Ella said, her smile looking like it was about to spread out of control, "but it is also what sluts need. They know they are trash. They know I am better than them. They crave to know it. Isn't that right, Teach? You know you're a stupid, useless, slut, right?" Ella asked, pulling the teacher's face away from her crotch.

"Yes," Alondra moaned.

"How many nights have you laid awake wishing I would humiliate you? Degrade you like the true slut you are?" Ella asked.

"Every fucking night," Alondra said.

"And what did you long for?" Ella said.

"Your cock. Always your cock," Alondra said, her words full of a craving need. "Please."

Mia could feel Alondra's desperation. How she must have tried to settle into a normal life, but with a hunger nagging inside of her that never could be sated. Not until today, when it was finally in her grasp again.

"Suck my cock, Slut," Ella demanded.

The next moment Alondra leaped out, her hair still firmly whirled around Ella's fingers, but the teacher didn't care as she grabbed the hard cock with both hands and forced herself to reach the top, her saliva-covered tongue bathing it before the cockhead disappeared between her lips.

"You see, Mia. She's a slut. She knows her greatest wish is to please me, and whatever it takes, she will fight for the chance to suck my cock, because she knows it is the best cock she will ever get a chance to suck. Isn't that right, teacher Slut?" Ella said, moaning slightly as her cock got worshiped.

She wondered how this had happened. This beautiful woman that must be quite a few years older than Ella. Being her teacher and in a position of a role model, yet willingly given all of it up to grovel at Ella's feet, being treated like trash, as Ella had put it. Risking her marriage just for a chance to suck that cock. Not even being used as an example in front of someone that didn't support her choices, which Mia felt she had made clear, and yet overcome with lust as she finally got what she had come here for.

"I love your cock. That's why I'll always be your slut," Alondra said, her lips seemingly refusing to move away from Ella's cock as she spoke.

Alondra's lips looked like they were at their limit as they spread for the big head, telling her that mouths weren't made for something that large, but as they reached the end of the head the lips were able to rest as the stem of the mushroom was not as thick.

"I know you love it, Slut. All of you sluts do," Ella said confidently, looking up at Mia for the second part.

She could feel the milk gushing out, her chest heavier than it had ever been as all the tissues must be drenched, and all the fabric of her bra and shirt was soaking up the overflow. She wanted to squeeze them more than she had ever wanted anything in her life, but that was what separated her from a slut. She had the willpower to resist.

"Time to take things up a notch, open that throat up, Slut," Ella said.

Mia instinctively took a step back as Ella stood up. The new position of Ella forcing Alondra to adapt to Ella's new stance, or let the cock slip out of her mouth. Before the older woman had a chance to get comfortable, Ella pushed her hips forward, a second hand being placed behind Alondra's head, and the impossibly big cock started to disappear.