Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,046 Followers

If she needed to be honest, she would. Just it wouldn't be the kind of honesty that Alicia was expecting.

"I don't like her. I've been trying to figure out what could have gone wrong with her, because you're the most wonderful person I've ever met," Mia said.

They shared a quick kiss, making Mia lose her train of thought for a moment.

"Thank you. Ella has never listened to anything I've said," Alicia said.

"Your daughter is a monster. No respect for anyone. She just walks over them. Bullying everyone that comes in contact with her," Mia said, feeling herself getting into a rant.

"Sadly, that is all true," Alicia said, sighing.

"I think she might be the worst person I've ever met. When I first talked to her, I thought it might just be a quirk, but the more I hear her address other people, the more I understand that she just sees everyone else around her as something that is there for her to abuse, expecting us all to worship her just because she's strong and good looking, and got that stupid cock" Mia said.

She was breathing hard, knowing she had gone too far. She shouldn't talk like that about anyone, and even less about a daughter in front of the mother.

"And those things all contributed to you wanting her?" Alicia asked.

Hadn't she listened?

"No! It makes me want to kick her out of this house," Mia said.

"Because if we don't, you know you will end up doing everything she wants you to do?" Alicia asked.

"That-, that's not what I meant," Mia said.

"You know, I saw it in you when you were with her behind the car. You weren't the same walking away from there," Alicia said.

That was when she still thought Ella might be alright.

"I was just excited to finally meet her, before I knew she must be possessed by a demon," Mia said.

"And later that night you were coming and coming, especially when you heard her beckon you to come through the wall," Alicia said.

That might be true, but it was because Alicia had been so good.

"I came because of you," Mia said, confidently.

"I'm not sure what is going on with your breasts, but it seems a weird coincidence that it would randomly happen now, and the more time we spent at the doctors yesterday, the more convinced I became that what Ella said was true. Your body wants her, and that is why you lactate every time you see her, or speak to her, or just talk or think about her," Alicia said.

"I-," Mia said, feeling like she had been backed into a corner.

"When you came upstairs last night, you must have leaked out several gallons, and they refused to stop. You were wild. You needed to come. Hornier than I've ever seen you. More excited than I think anyone has been before, and even if I helped you finish, you felt that way because of her," Alicia said.

Her head was spinning.

"What was that you said before you went downstairs last night? I love your cock. You said you're not one of her sluts, but you love her cock. That didn't change when you saw it, did it? You were jealous of the girl she was with that got to do what you wanted to do with Ella," Alicia said.

She had said that, but that was because she had been dreaming. She wasn't even sure she had said it out loud or just in the dream. It was unfair to make one responsible for what happens in dreams.

"I've never even done oral with a penis before," Mia said.

Ella's words about how lucky she will be, getting to give oral to the greatest penis in the world for her first time. No, she hadn't called it a penis. She said cock.

"You're thinking about doing it now, aren't you? You must be thinking about her because your breasts have been leaking for a few minutes, but now they seem to be pouring out a lot," Alicia said.

She didn't need to look. She could feel it. What should she do if this happened at work tomorrow? She couldn't tell anyone the truth. That it was happening because her body wanted to be her girlfriend's daughter's lover.

"Damn," Mia said.

Had she really lost this argument?

"At this point, you need to do it. I want you to try and be with her, and you want to be with her, making me think we don't have anything to lose. If you end up not liking it, then at least we know," Alicia said.

"And if against all odds I like it?" Mia asked.

Alicia's eyes were burning with passion. She wanted this. Her girlfriend wanted her to be with someone else. Someone that would treat her like trash. Make her do things she had never imagined doing.

"Then we have the greatest adventure of our lives," Alicia said.

She sighed. This was a horrible idea. The kind that would ruin even the strongest partnerships. Yet, Alicia had a point that they had to try it out, or the possibility of it might be what would tear them apart.

"Besides, from what Ella said this might be the only way for us to make sure she will not bring women home in the middle of the night on weekdays," Alicia said.

She needed her sleep. There was no denying that. It was still a few weeks before they would both be on summer vacation, and she felt like Ella was the person that would bring home her women, making sure they were extra loud, just to make life miserable for them. Just to push them towards needing to agree to her terms or accept that their summer with her would be pure agony.

"Are we going to do it?" Alicia asked.

It started to feel like they didn't have much of a choice.

"Fucking sluts and the sluts mothers," Ella yelled, slamming the door behind her.

They both got startled, Mia moving to the chair again, trying to hide the big wet marks on her shirt.

"Something wrong?" Alicia asked.

Ella went into the living room, saw them, and then turned to the kitchen instead.

"It's fucking hot out there today. Plenty of hot sluts though. Should be a good night tonight," Ella called.

"What should we do," Alicia asked, moving across the sofa to get closer to Mia.

Mia already regretted everything. Alicia had talked her into it, but hearing Ella now made her even more certain that she could never follow through with it.

"Nothing," Mia said.

"You need to tell her before she sets up a date for tonight," Alicia clarified.

"She's your daughter," Mia said.

"That's why I can't tell her. What kind of mother would I be?" Alicia said.

It made no sense after she had just convinced her that she needed to have sex with her daughter. Still, it allowed her a way out.

"We could just watch a movie instead. We were supposed to watch the last two Harry Potter movies again this weekend," Mia said.

"Maybe later. At least if you think you can watch Fred die without crying," Alicia said.

That scene always made her cry. She used to say that it was JK's worst crime, but now she had turned into a horrible and despicable person too. Even worse than Ella.

"One muggle less. Just sad that not more of them perished," Ella said.

What had she just said?

"Not sure if the Weasleys were muggles, but the other twin should have been killed too. That is how you know it's fiction. The muggle army would have been slaughtered in real life," Ella said.

She was a monster. What did they use to stop monsters in Supernatural? Holy water? Salt? Maybe she could put salt on a threshold and see if it could stop her from passing over it.

"I need to run to the store, while I'm gone, Mia wants to talk to you about something," Alicia said, getting up and moving past Ella.

She wasn't ready for this. She tried to sink into the chair and disappear, but the laws of physics were fighting her. Instead, she watched how her girlfriend moved past Ella, and how Ella turned her attention to her, smiling a horrible smile that made her feel like she was going to eat her up. The worst part was, that she felt her breasts bubble as they started to leak again.

Ella waited until the door closed before she started to walk closer. Slow steps. Determined steps. She felt like Ella knew everything. She seemed to have that special power.

"I thought it would take at least a week for you to break. You must be a bigger slut than I thought," Ella said.

She hadn't broken. It was Alicia that broke. She was the one that couldn't handle it. She was the one that needed this.

"Let me just text the slut I was going to see tonight that she is now only on standby," Ella continued, fiddling with her phone.

She knew. How could she always know?

"I'm not a," Mia said, needing a pause to find the strength to say the word but failing as it was too disgusting to take into her mouth, "s-word."

"Yes, you are. Soon you will start to embrace it. Soon you will start to shudder in excitement when I say it. You will be my hucow slut, always ready to make me milk," Ella said.

"What does that mean?" Mia asked.

"Hucow? Human cow. It's complicated, but let's just say it's a slut, with big fucking milkers, living her life to be fucked, and have milk drained from her utters. Just like you will be," Ella said.

It sounded horrible. Why would anyone want to be associated with a cow?

"You want it now, don't you? Want me to suck all the milk from them," Ella said.

She did, just she couldn't admit it. Not with her. Her breasts felt like they were vibrating, and she was too scared to look down on them in case they were. They had always been sensitive, but now it was a whole other level. It was killing her, but she had to put on a brave face.

"This is what you wanted to talk with me about, right? That you will be my good little slut, eating my pussy and sucking my cock, and let me feed on your big fucking lactaters," Ella said.

Ella was standing right next to her, towering over Mia as she tried to hide in the chair. The young woman reached her hands out as if she was going to touch her breasts, but stopped less than an inch away, causing Mia to moan in anticipation, and then stick her breasts up to try and find Ella's touch.

"You greedy slut. You want me to touch them," Ella said.

Again Ella made movements towards them, Mia trying to push her chest up again, but again the hands kept enough distance.

"Yes," Mia moaned, feeling guilty over how she had let a word slip out.

She needed it. Needed to be touched.

"You have to earn it. Take your clothes off. Show me what I need to touch," Ella said.

Her mind was in a daze, only thinking about her breasts needing stimulation, as she pulled her shirt off, looking at her heaving bosom for a few seconds before she undid her bra and felt her breasts bounce free. White milk leaked out as they felt extra good being out of their confinement.

"Fucking hell. Those are some first-class hucow tits. It's hard to find sluts with breasts this big," Ella said.

She didn't care about the nasty names anymore. She just needed to be touched. Seeing how Ella leaned down, her soft breath on her breast as she examined closely how milk was being pumped out every time hot air from Ella embraced the nipple. She moaned. Loudly. Again and again, anticipating Ella's touch.

When the touch finally came, it was soft. Gentle fingers carefully graced each breast, yet it hit her like a brick wall. She bucked, so close to coming, yet unable to push herself over the edge as Ella's fingers went away.

"You see what I can do with you? Just the thought of me touching you is driving you crazy," Ella said, each word bursting with triumph.

She was right. She tried to find a reason to deny it, but she couldn't. She was at her mercy. She had never needed someone more than she needed Ella at this very moment.

The fingers returned, but this time they were joined by a tongue. A soft touch at first, starting at the bottom of her breasts, but as it traveled higher, it got rougher, until the tongue forcefully went over her nipple. She started to cry, overwhelmed by pleasure yet the orgasm eluded her.

"I need you to come for me," Ella said. "Embrace being my slut and come for me."

She didn't want to be a slut, but she needed to come. She considered fighting against it but knew that it was pointless. The need was too strong.

Ella squeezed her other beast, allowing milk to shoot out into Ella's mouth, the younger woman moaning as she savored the taste, milk grazing her lips as she closed her mouth for a second, and then Ella leaned closer, sucking the nipple into her mouth.

"Yes," Mia said.

Her body bucked, and her head fell back, eyes rolling back as the world faded into pleasure. It felt like her breasts erupted, pleasure shooting through her body, making every muscle both tense and relax at the same time. Feeling like she was lifted into the air, dancing around in a gentle whirlwind that seemed to feed on her nectar. It felt incredible, like the entire world centered around her.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Ella said.

She could hear the smugness in Ella's voice. The only problem was that she was right. It felt so good. Ella's soft lips embraced a leaking breast, feeding on the milk she had caused her body to produce. There was no denying it anymore. The milk was hers, and she was making a claim.

When she got control of her vision again, she saw Ella's milk-covered grin, followed by a jolt of pain in her breasts as two strong grips pulled them. She had no choice but to lean forward in pursuit to make it stop, thinking for a moment that Ella was using them to pull her into a kiss. It felt wrong, kissing her girlfriend's daughter, but she couldn't find the strength to stop her lips from leading her body in its pursuit to follow Ella's strong pull.

Only Ella's face kept pulling away. Even as Mia got out of the seat, the reward she craved was kept too far away for their lips to embrace. As Ella turned to her side, Mia got ready to leap forward, hoping to catch Ella off guard, knowing she should be grossed out that it was her breast milk around Ella's mouth, but too caught up in the excitement to miss out on kissing someone so young and beautiful.

A sudden jerk of her breasts shifted her momentum, and instead of finally reaching Ella's lovely lips, she found herself down on her knees. No longer anywhere close to Ella's agonizingly lovely face, but as Ella sat down on the sofa, Mia instead found herself in front of the unique crotch of a futanari woman. Two massive balls stared straight at her. Above them Ella's mighty cock pointed straight up into the ceiling, its girth and towering presence making her whimper in fear.

She knew it would be big, but that had been when she stood on the other side of the room. Up close it felt like she was at the base of a mountainous statue. One that demanded her worship, or it would send down its wrath on her. Judging from how the thick veins pulsated on it, and how the very air around it seemed to vibrate, the feeling inside of her was strongly pushing her towards worshipping.

"I take it you love eating pussy, Slut, and I expect you to show me just how eager you are to eat mine," Ella said.

A firm hand entered Mia's hair, pushing her head down, but it didn't need to. She was already on her way to the glistening pussy. She did indeed love to eat pussy, and she had never wanted to eat a pussy more than the one presented to her now. Her face dove in, feeling Ella's wetness on her lips, and then be pressed out around her mouth, running down her chin as she started to lap.

She wasn't even sure how Ella had managed to get naked. One second she had been clothed, laying on top of her. The next she was on her knees, and she wasn't sure if her breasts had even been released before she had the naked crotch in her face.

"Oh, yeah. Not bad for an old slut," Ella moaned.

The taste was exquisite. A juicy heaven. Pure and fresh, which reminded her that she had never tasted pussy this young before. It was thrilling that someone younger wanted her. Even if she did not agree with Ella's ways, it was making her even hotter that someone thirty years younger got excited by her. Craved for her to help take care of their sexual needs. She wanted to show Ella that even if she was old, she knew how to make someone feel good.

The only problem was that her face was full of balls. Big, soft, balls, covered her face as they danced over her eyes, nose, and forehead. She had never touched balls before. Not with her hands at least, and she had never imagined wanting to, but now her face was getting the pioneer experience. She wanted to hate it. Tried to tell herself it was horrible. Yet, she craved to eat Ella's wonderful pussy, loving how Ella pushed her head harder towards herself, and the deeper she went with her face into Ella's nether region, the more the big balls rubbed in her face. Like a weird facial massage.

Her tongue seemed to fit perfectly as it slid between Ella's outer lips, guided towards the juicy treasure. She tried to dig herself deeper, and she wasn't sure if she craved the potent pussy, or the big balls massaging her face. Making someone feel good, had never felt so good.

"Yeah, Slut. You love that pussy," Ella proclaimed.

She did. It was just as good as Alicia's. Maybe even better. Ella was an ass, but she couldn't deny that her pussy was top class. Sweet juices that she greedily lapped. The only problem was that she desperately wanted to touch herself. Her body was still burning up, and eating Ella was only making it worse, just being pushed deep into Ella's loins maybe it impossible to reach herself.

As if on cue, she felt something push against her crotch. It made her moan. A deep moan that seemed to take advantage of all the air in her lungs. She craved to be touched, and whatever it was, she pushed herself against it. Rubbing her body up and down as she munched on the juicy pussy.

"Greedy fucking slut," Ella said.

She didn't care anymore. This was too good to care about being called names. Her body was going wild, rubbing itself against the intruder down below while her tongue was working harder than ever before to try and make Ella feel what she felt.

"Grab my cock," Ella moaned.

Her mind tried to shift towards the new task, grabbing a cock with her bare hands for the first time in her life, but just as she thought it wasn't possible to remove her attention from her current tasks, her hands were full of something hard and powerful. It felt like human skin, yet nothing like any person she had ever touched before. She tried to angle her head to see, but her lips refused to leave Ella's pussy, and no matter how she shifted, the big balls always seemed to be able to follow her and cover her vision.

Despite not being sure what she was holding, or if she had grabbed it in a good way, she used it to pull herself forward. Her face was even more firmly planted in the juicy abyss, and her pussy being able to push itself properly against the thing making her downstairs feel so good. It also added the extra benefit of her boobs pushing against Ella's legs. Bumping against it in extraordinary ways.

"Fuck yeah. You're a good fucking slut," Ella moaned.

She could hear the pleasure in Ella's voice, and it was driving her crazy. She knew it wouldn't take long for herself to get there, and as she closed her thighs around the object pleasing her pussy, she realized it must be Ella's foot. Just a simple foot, turning Mia's entire world into bliss. It made her feel like she should be insulted. Here she was giving her everything to Ella, and all she was ready to offer in return was a stupid foot, and worst of all, it was working. She was so built up that she humped that foot like her life depended on it.

The orgasm struck her like a lightning bolt. Her body tensing up for a brief second and then continued to roll through her. Wondering how good it would feel to rub herself against Ella if her lower body wasn't fully covered in clothes, and Ella didn't wear socks. Craving that skin-to-skin contact, but too proud to ask for it even as her body kept vibrating desperately.

She struggled for air, hanging on to what she thought must be Ella's cock as she struggled to not fall, rubbing her face against pussy and balls while her needs for pussy and deep breaths of air fought against each other. Moaning louder than she had ever moaned before.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,046 Followers