Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that you're a slut, Slut," Ella said.

She tried to protest, but her lips were too busy sucking pussy to let any words through. Her hands were too busy stroking for any gestures, and her hips were too busy humping for any body language.

"I think you've had enough," Ella said.

Her hair was being pulled. She tried to fight it even as it started to hurt, not quite having had her fill of pussy juice yet, but eventually, Ella proved too strong.

The mighty cock came into view first, her two small hands holding it close to the base, but still enough shaft left to make it feel like it towered over her, and then Ella's face became visible too. An evil smirk spread across her lips as she looked down on her.

"Kiss my cock, Slut" Ella said.

She felt her lips purse. Could she really do it? Holding the cock felt good. Much better than she had ever imagined holding a cock would feel. Especially the warmth. Her hands could easily get cold, but that would be impossible with Ella's cock giving off excess heat to them. Still, holding it was different from kissing it. She had already done so much more than she ever imagined she would, but she had to set the limit somewhere. Show that even if Ella had this idea of who she was, she still had some decency and self-control left.

That burning desire was still there though. One that had been set in motion by Ella milking her breasts, and only been growing since. Even with coming so many times, her body was still demanding more, no matter the consequences.

"I told you to kiss my cock, Slut," Ella yelled.

She saw how Ella's mouth thinned and how her lips pointed out, a sort of sucking sound coming from her. She got the impression that Ella was gathering up saliva, but even as the young futanari opened her mouth slightly again, sucking in air as she pulled her head back a little, she couldn't grasp what she was doing.

This time when her mouth shaped itself into an O there was a small gap for the lips, slowly being filled with a bubbly liquid. A loud ptui came, followed by a twisting mass flying from Ella's mouth, smaller parts splitting off as the liquid seemed indecisive on if it should spread out or try to stay closer together.

She was in shock, not even able to have the common sense to try and move out of the way before the spit hit her cheek, the impact making her pull her head away, but it was already too late at that point as saliva spread up to the bottom lashes of her eye, across one side of her nose, and then started to run downwards. She feared she would fall over, only saved by her firm grip on Ella's cock, and its strength.

She wanted to wipe it off, but her hands were glued to Ella's pole. She tried to convince herself it was because she would fall if one of them let go. No one had ever spit on her before, thankfully, and the warm, runny, saliva almost felt like it was burning, but she quickly realized that was her pride having been burned, and not her face.

"Do I need to tell you again?" Ella asked.

Ella's face changed to prepare to spit again, and Mia quickly pursed her lips, making them fly forward until they touched the hard shaft, giving it a long kiss. The same warmth as her hands were getting, now spread to her lips, making it surprisingly pleasant, until she remembered that she was kissing a cock, something she knew she shouldn't ever want to do, pulling away just as quickly as she had come in, and then looking up at Ella to make sure she was happy with it.

Just as Ella's face appeared on the other side of the cock, she heard the ptui again, and a second volley of saliva struck her face, this time on her forehead, spilling into her hair and bouncing down on her upper lip. She wanted to be repulsed, but it was almost as if she was too excited for her mind to understand how outraged she should be.

"Do you think one kiss is enough to make me cum?" Ella asked, "Or do you think that only sluts like you should be allowed to cum?"

Her hands started to move, stroking Ella's big cock, her movements bigger than before. It was only fair that Ella came too. Heck, she even deserved it. Even if she was a vile and disgusting person, she had still made her feel good, and it was only fair that she followed through. She did want to see her come. It had been glorious to see her cover the teacher, and even if she was going to make sure her face didn't get that treatment, she still wanted to see if it would be as powerful when the cum shot out up close.

"Useless, Slut." Ella said. "You need the foot again, don't you? A little foot to help train you to be obedient," she added.

The foot pressed gently against her crotch, making her moan loudly, and then start to hump it again. She bit her lip to try and not come. Feeling her teeth clench down harder and harder as she tried to hold it off, until she felt the skin start to give, unclenching her jaw, and allowing her body to shudder again.

"Greedy fucking slut," Ella yelled.

She looked up, expecting to be spit on again, but Ella gave no signs of attempting to do that. Instead, her face got struck hard from the side. Clashing with the wetness on her cheek and forcing her face to turn. She had never been slapped before, and her initial thought was that it didn't hurt as much as she had expected. Rather the opposite as her orgasm hit its second stride, raging on as she tried to find her bearings again.

Her hands held on tight, making her pull herself towards Ella's cock to regain her balance, and as her face came close to the mighty shaft again, she couldn't help but give it another kiss, fueled by the intense vibrations originating from her lower regions.

She kissed her way lower until she felt the balls on her chin, making her remember how good they had felt, and suddenly feeling an eagerness to kiss them too. They felt so big and soft, being pushed away by her lips, and she tried to suck them towards her mouth so that they wouldn't try to escape. They didn't want to cooperate, only staying on her lips for a second or two before they tried to roll away.

"Oh, that's good. You're getting it now, Slut," Ella moaned.

Ella liked it too, made her work even harder. Trying to suck the balls into place, and starting to use her tongue to try and hold them still, but their size made that impossible. She tried her best to pump the cock, while her mouth battled with the big, soft, balls. She tried to get one in her mouth, needing to use her tongue to get it in a good position, and then sucking and trying to move her lips further on it, but it had gotten too slippery, so she moved to the other one. It felt like it was more willing to do as she wished, at least to the point where her mouth was too much agape to be able to keep the suction, and then it would slip out too.

Her pussy started to tingle again, making her hump Ella's foot with more vigor. The bouncing made it impossible for the balls to stay, making her slow down the humping, only to feel the need to rub against the foot became stronger than getting the balls in her mouth, making her want to bounce faster on the foot. It was a vicious cycle, feeling like a mission impossible, but then something suddenly matched up. In the middle of a fast humping, one of the balls lined up perfectly with her mouth, and she sucked and bounced, it slid past her lips, fully engulfed by her mouth as her lips made contact with the stretched skin of the sack and her mouth got completely filled with the big ball.

Happiness over her accomplishment overfilled her, sucking on the mighty ball as she vigorously humped Ella's foot. She felt her body tense again, making her suck the ball even harder until it hit the back of her mouth, pulling her mouth away as she came again. Pressing her pussy hard against Ella as she peaked, dancing and moaning on Ella's sock-clad appendage.

"You must love that foot," Ella said. "Imagine how much you will come when you're on my cock."

It did feel good. She had lost count of how many times she had come on it, but she would never do that on a cock. Not even one as magnificent as Ella's.

"Time you show your appreciation," Ella added.

She leaned in to suck on the balls again, but again her hair got pulled, lifting her away while her lips tried to stretch out for her target. Instead, they found the bulbous head of Ella's cock. It was weirdly soft and hard at the same time, feeling like it should be a bit rough, but her lips glid freely over the top thanks to a clear liquid. She thought about pulling back, but as the foot pushed against her pussy, she decided to just go for it, kissing the cockhead the same way she had just kissed the balls.

The liquid was mostly tasteless, just barely hinting at sweetness and bitterness, but it made her mouth come alive. Wanting more of it as she let her tongue dance and gather up everything it could reach. When it moved over the slit on the top, it felt like her mouth was exploding with flavors that she somehow still couldn't quite place, other than wanting more.

She had liked kissing and sucking on the balls, but this was even better. Her mouth eagerly exploring Ella's cockhead while she moaned vibrantly, trying to deal with the fact that she was sucking on a cock for the first time in her life, and somehow loving it. Loving the taste. The vulnerable texture yet powerful sovereignty and warmth as it danced against her lips and tongue. It made her feel an eerie regret that she had neglected to try this with her ex-husband. Yet something told her that only a very special cock could give this feeling. It was just as Alondra had said the night before. She would be able to experience this for the first time with the best cock in the world. Ella's cock.

"You're feeling it, don't you? This is what you were born to do. The thing you want to do for the rest of your life. Be my good little slut," Ella said.

She could hear the smirk on Ella's lips in her words again. An evil smile that only someone as awful as Ella could muster. She wanted to hate it, but her head was buzzing with the need to cum again. Trying her best to focus on slobbering over Ella's cock, as her hips kept rubbing against Ella's foot. Why did it feel so good to let go like this? Forgetting about what was proper. Ignoring what her values should be.

Could she fit it in her mouth? The balls were big but felt so good in her mouth, but the head was bigger. Would it be possible to get her lips over the thickness, fitting all of it in her mouth as she closed her lips on the less thick part behind the head? She knew it would be wrong. Something only an s-word would want to do, yet if this was the one and only time in her life she did this. She wanted to at least know if she could do it properly, just like she had seen the teacher do it.

The well-slobbered cockhead slid gracefully against her lips and tongue, and she started to get intoxicated by the taste of cock and precum. Having a strange feeling of it being her favorite flavor for her entire life, even if she was tasting it for the first time. She needed more of it, and as her lips spread she felt how the head pushed against her tongue, making her hips gyrate against Ella.

The mighty head was spreading her lips, conquering places of her body that had never been touched by another person before. She searched for the end of it, but the big bell felt endless, already filling her mouth to a weirdly pleasant uncomfortable level, where it felt like she was too full, yet the sponginess made her enjoy that fullness. Or if it was the feeling of depravity. Doing something forbidden. Something she shouldn't. Not with a cock. Not with her partner's daughter. Allowing herself to not only be treated like a slut, but enjoying the slutty acts, creating a buzz in her body she had never known possible.

When her lips finally felt the ridge her mouth was ready to burst, pushing herself until her lips could settle behind the big cockhead. She considered ejecting it, she felt precum flow out over the back of her tongue. Unwittingly she started to suck, feeling the wonderful taste spread through her mouth. Her mind filled with euphoria as she felt herself getting addicted to the wonderfulness of sucking cock. Almost to the point that she didn't want to breathe through her nose, as it meant losing focus on Ella's cock, but rather struggle to try and get some air in from the corners of her mouth.

"You're working hard for your first slut makeup," Ella said.

Mia tried to fight off images of herself getting covered in cum. She hoped Ella wouldn't be too disappointed when she make her cum on her breasts instead. Even if everything was much better than she had thought it would be, and Ella had some points that maybe she had some slut in her, she still wouldn't go full slut. This was just going to be a one-time thing, and she wanted to be able to say that it was fun and exciting, but in the end, decency won, and she started to figure that compromising on the finish would be the best way to do that, especially since sucking Ella's cock was too much fun for it to be where she drew the line.

The humping was getting to her again. Her mind had been ready for a while, and now her body was catching up. She tried to slather her tongue around, but it was difficult with the oversized object occupying her mouth, and it made her wonder how good she could get at it if she had more training. She felt she had it in her to become a cock sucking professional, and it felt disappointing that she wouldn't get to practice further after today.

How had Alondra managed to get this thing down her throat? Did the human body even work that way? Certainly she couldn't do it. Even trying seemed pointless, yet she wanted to know. This was her only chance to try it, and if she failed, Alondra's achievement would be even more impressive. Someone to look up to if she hadn't chosen to walk the path that meant keeping her dignity and self-respect.

She humped the foot extra fast as she pushed her face forward. It felt like a giant mushroom pushing at the back of her mouth in a way that should make her sick, yet it felt rather comfortable instead. Almost as if it knew the way, the cockhead aimed itself at the opening of her throat. Other things had been there and made her gag, but something was different now. Almost as if Ella's cock was too big for her gag reflex to fully activate, but instead just giving her a weird tingle that it would reach its limit soon, just not actually doing what it was supposed to do.

Her throat opened up, the mighty intruder slowly sliding into the narrow opening. It was exhilarating. Her body shook in excitement as it was not only doing something forbidden but what she had thought to be impossible only a few days ago. She wanted to push herself further, but the shakings were too much, having her at the brink of ecstasy, trying to fight against it to see how far her body could go. Then her pussy started to gush. Liquids burst out uncontrollably. Her underwear and pants already being saturated with juices from before, and now leaking all over Ella's sock and foot.

She needed air, her throat clenching down on the part of the head in her throat, making her cough as the cock escaped her mouth. Fighting to catch her breath with the big cock in her face and her pussy gushing. Every big breath of air bringing on another wave of orgasmic euphoria. How could something feel this good?

"Stroke my cock, Slut," Ella demanded.

Two hands joined hers. One pushing its way between hers, and the other on top, all four hands stroking in unison. She tried to aim the cock down but Ella's grip was clearly stronger than hers, and as she tried to move her face away from being the obvious target her body felt too weak, be it from the ongoing orgasm draining her powers, her nether regions being too attached to Ella's foot, or, against all reason, something deep inside of her refusing to make her body move away because it wanted its just reward.

Nothing could be done to stop it. The big eye seemed to swell open as the hole on top of the head widened, a white liquid welling up from deep inside feeling like it moved in slow motion, but still so fast that she didn't have the time to close her eyes as it flew out. The top of the white, liquid, rope moving steadily towards her face while the rest of it wiggled behind it.

She had feared its force when she had watched it happen to Alondra, but having it splash on her own cheek it felt soft, yet heavy. Beautiful in a way as it seemed to connect her cheek with Ella's cock for a split second before the thick rope ended, all of it gathering on her face.

She started to move one hand from the cock to her face, wanting to feel the texture between her fingers. Craving to find out if it was as creamy between her fingers as it felt on her cheek, but before she could get far enough a second rope appeared, catching her off guard being halfway to her face, and again moving too fast for her to be able to react as it struck her chin, laying itself up over her lips, nose, covering her nose ridge and forehead before it fizzled out in her hair.

She knew this was her chance to taste it, starting to spread her lips to get her tongue out, but again she saw a rope fly out of Ella's cock. It struck the tip of her tongue, pushing it or just following it inside of her mouth as she pulled it back in. Every part of her mouth got covered in the coveted juice as it exploded with exquisite flavors. Her orgasm started again, humping Ella as she accepted that today nothing could be done about getting her slut makeup.

Many more ropes came, her mind being too occupied to follow them, or even count them, as Ella kept laying them on her face. More and more cum covered her, making her eyes itch and stuffing her nose, but all she was focused on was trying to get more of it in her mouth, knowing that she had found ambrosia.

Her own orgasm tried to last, but her body was drained. Incapable of moving anymore. She started to fall backward, licking her lips as she saw one of her hands caught in limbo, and the other powerless as it slipped from Ella's cock. Something saved her. Pulled her up into a sitting position again, and it wasn't until after Ella's cock slapped her face, that she realized that it was Ella holding her up with a hand firmly placed in her hair.

"Oops, you better clean the cum from my cock, Slut," Ella said.

She didn't like cocks. Never had. She might just love cum though. She licked the cock. Getting all the cum leaking out of the slit of the head, and everything that had stuck on it as it struck her cum covered face.

"You got a lot of potential, Slut. Next time I might even let you ride it," Ella said.

"No," Mia answered.

First thinking she was answering Ella, and then starting to wonder if it was her disappointment that Ella was leaving, letting go of her hair which made her slump forward against the sofa, trying to look behind her to see if Ella was actually leaving her like this.

What had she done? Her head was fuzzy, and constantly licking cum from her lips didn't help.

Alicia had left her right after encouraging her to do something with Ella. Had she actually said something about sex, or was that just in her head? No, she was sure she had wanted her to do it. Pushing her to be the person Ella said that she was.

It was her that had failed. Ella's touch had somehow been able to remove all inhibitions. Made her become everything she had sworn she wouldn't.

She sat there alone. Abandoned. Not only by Ella, or Alicia, but by herself. She was a strong and proud woman. Successful. Yet, for a moment she had abandoned all of it.

She was expecting Alicia to show up. It only made sense that her reason to leave had only been an excuse and that she had hidden behind a window to see everything, but as she didn't appear, Mia started to try and gather the strength to get up. Even if it all had been for Alicia's sake, she would prefer that no one saw her like this.