Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked impossible. Painful even. Despite that Alondra seemed to make no attempts to resist as her body was claimed, inch by inch vanishing from sight as it stretched her throat visibly.

"You ever sucked cock before, Mia?" Ella asked, moaning.

"No," Mia answered quickly.

She was more concerned with Alondra's safety. That cock had been working its way into her for a long time, and she must be running out of air soon, yet Ella didn't even look at her. Just nonchalantly talking as her current lover must be going through hell. Had she no concern for other people?

"Wow, that makes you a lucky slut. Striking cock gold on your first swing. A slut like Teach here probably sucked hundreds of cocks before she found mine, and many more after hoping she will get lucky again. By now she probably knows mine is the best, just as you will, even if it will be the first cock you have in that pretty slut-mouth. You will do well though. What you lack in experience, you will make up with sluttiness," Ella stated.

Ella still wasn't looking at Alondra as she spoke, which made Mia wonder if she needed to step in and stop the teacher from passing out, but when she saw her tense up, Ella pulled out, Alondra gasping for air as saliva ran out of her mouth, and then Ella pushed into her mouth again, this time quickly getting her cock deep down Alondra's throat, not stopping until lips were pressed against her body. Mia tried to measure how deep the cock must be, but that thought made the act she was witnessing feel impossible.

"I'm not a," Mia said, pausing as she realized what she was about to say, "s-word, and you can say whatever you want, but I will never do what you seem to think I will do," she concluded.

She felt proud. Like she was standing up to a bully.

Ella was fucking Alondra's throat now. Each thrust going quicker and smoother.

"Who are you kidding, Mia? A normal person wouldn't stand there watching. At least not with milk bursting out of their nipples from watching another woman get treated like a slut. Have you noticed that it is even dripping down on the floor now? Your entire top is soaked, and I can see white drops dripping from the edge. Never mind your pussy. I've been able to smell how it has gotten wetter and wetter the more I degrade poor Teach here, and how it responds the sluttier Teach acts. You have been wishing you were in her position the entire time watching us, or at least that is what your body has been wanting. Since you have stayed, you know that too," Ella said.

The more she listened, the more concern she got that Ella was right. Her breasts were soaked, and her t-shirt had not been able to handle the excess of milk, which had now made two small puddles on the floor. Having taken a step back earlier made the first one easy to see, but she could feel the second one around her toes now when she had been made aware of it.

She suddenly felt guilty for standing there watching. She tried to convince herself that it was like watching porn and that it was normal to get aroused watching two sexy people do sexual things, but it didn't feel like it was an argument that would hold up. This was breaking the promise that was formed when two people decided to live together. Even if she hadn't done anything, she still felt like she had betrayed that trust, and with her partner's daughter no less.

"You hear this?" Ella said.

Ella was taking Alondra's mouth freely now, moving at the pace she set, and it was causing a lot of sounds. Ella moaned and Alondra groaned. Wet sounds as Alondra had no chance to swallow, and saliva was drooling out of her mouth, only to be caught by Ella's balls loudly slapping into Alondra's chin.

"I call this chin knocking, or sweet chin music. Big balls slapping against a slut's wet chin. Isn't it beautiful? Don't worry, Mia. It will take some time, but I will teach you how to do this too. Reaching this level is something only top sluts can do, but you will get here too, I promise," Ella said, never missing a beat of her persistent chin knocking.

She would never do something like that. Never. It didn't make any sense that anyone would want something like that. It must even hurt. Two big balls slapping against her chin.

"Where do you think she wants me to cum?" Ella asked.

The question caught her by surprise, not only by its bluntness but also because Ella felt so calm and collected, even with her loud moans, even if the question itself made it seem like she was ready to unload.

"I don't know," Mia asked.

How would she know such a thing? Her husband had only come inside of a condom.

"Yes, you do. You know exactly what she wants. Just ask yourself where you want me to come on you," Ella prodded.

"The face," Mia answered instinctively, remembering what she had heard the night before.

She realized what she had just answered, but before she had a chance to feel embarrassed about it, she saw Ella's cock reappear, shining beautifully as Ella grabbed it with both hands, stroking herself as Alondra unquestionably positioned herself, tongue hanging out of her open mouth and her head bent backward.

A thick, white, rope appeared, much longer and wider than she had imagined it would be, splashing down on Alondra's face. It looked like it would hurt, but she barely flinched, her tongue pulling back slightly, but as the second rope arose, she was ready to receive again, and this time the cum first made contact with her tongue, moving upwards into her mouth and then over her nose and left eye.

Ella moaned, and to Mia's surprise, Alondra did too. Rope after rope covered the teacher's face, messing her perfect features up. Alondra started to lose herself, visibly chasing cum with her mouth, but never able to find any but at the grace of Ella that unrelentingly kept firing massive wads. She had heard about cum showers, but this looked more like a hailstorm. Not even as Alondra's face was fully covered did Ella stop coming, finally giving Alondra what she truly craved as she aimed more properly into her greedy mouth.

She couldn't quite decide if what she was watching was disgusting or simply amazing. Yet, she couldn't help but feel that what she had witnessed was something very few got to experience, now fully understanding what Ella's words had meant when she heard them through the walls. It looked like the perfect makeup for someone in Alondra's position.

"Suck my fucking cock clean, Slut," Ella demanded.

Alondra complied, clearly not able to see, but still easily finding Ella's cock with her hands and then her mouth.

It was too much. She couldn't watch this anymore. Her body was on fire, and even if half a thought was spent on getting the water she had needed when she came down here, she instead turned to the stairs, moving faster than she had moved in years.

"Leaving already, Slut? You going to miss me fucking her," Ella yelled.

She reached the stairs, almost falling over as her legs seemed to move faster than her hand could move on the rail.

"Oh, I see. You need to wake my mom up and see if she can quench that thirst in you. I got some bad news for you, she can't. Not anymore," Ella yelled.

She had to try.

"What was that yelling?" Alicia asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I watched them," Mia said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Who? Ella and Britney at it again? Wait, what's wrong with your shirt?" Alicia asked.

She didn't care anymore. She ripped it off, pulling the bra off too, and then her underwear too. She was someone that lactated now. Alicia knew that, and they just had to accept it. There was a more pressing concern.

"I need you to eat me," Mia said, getting on the bed.

"Now?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, now. I need you to eat me, and it needs to be the best eating ever," Mia said.

"What has gotten into you?" Alicia asked.

She couldn't answer that. Not truthfully. Alicia didn't wait for a response though as she got her mouth on her, licking eagerly.

"Damn, I've never seen you this wet. Did you have a weird dream or something?" Alicia asked between munching.

Mia reached a hand down to Alicia's head, pressing her against her crotch as she closed her eyes. This was good. Very good. Yet.

"You saw her, didn't you," Alicia said, her words half-muffled. "That was all the yelling, wasn't it. You saw her with one of her girls," she added.

She could feel the orgasm approach. Just out of reach.

"I heard you before you went down there. You dreamt about her, and when you saw them, you wished you were one of her girls," Alicia said, just barely audible as her face was digging in deep.

Her hands moved to her breasts, amazed at how full they felt. Sensitive to her touch as her fingers danced closer to the nipples.

"Yes," she moaned, not wanting to lie to her partner.

The guilt was unbearable, but she was too horny to stop herself.

"I want you to do it. I want you to find out if that is who you are," Alicia said.

She couldn't believe the words. How could she say something like that? How could she want it? They were supposed to be together. The perfect lesbian couple. Was it still cheating if her partner encouraged it?

"Will you do it? For me?" Alicia asked.

Her pussy felt ready to explode. She knew she couldn't think straight. That her actions were being controlled by her excitement.

"Yes," Mia whispered.

The orgasm hit, striking her like a tidal wave. She rubbed her nipples, and she could feel the milk leap out in a high arc from both nipples, raining over Alicia's head as the orgasm rolled on.

"Yes," Mia yelled.

It rolled on and on. Her entire body vibrated, and her breasts shot milk as if to prove that it was her excitement that fueled the surprise lactation just as Ella had said.

When the orgasm ended, it was almost as much of a blessing as she collapsed, glad to be in bed already as her entire body ached, feeling like most of her muscles had sprained. Shame came over her. The guilt of what she had done, and how she had felt.

Alicia hugged her close. It was a comfort, but it also made her wonder if her partner truly understood what had happened. She could hear noises from downstairs, but she was too tired to care about it anymore.

**********************************************

When she woke up the other side of the bed was empty. She felt like she had slept forever, but her body still felt strained after last night. She had been so worked up. She wasn't sure she had ever felt like that before. A strong spring ready to explode, and Alicia had set her off. At least that was how she was trying to remember it.

She tried to empty her breasts in the shower, but they didn't want to cooperate. The bed was kind of wet, hinting at naughty dreams, and she was hoping there was nothing left. That would be optimal. Just a crazy day, and now the lactation was out of her system, and she was done with Ella's silliness. It didn't even feel important to be on good terms with her anymore. If she tried anything today, she would make sure she knew she was messing with the wrong person.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Alicia said.

"Morning," she greeted back.

Alicia was sitting in the living room. Probably doing crosswords. She loved them. It was just weird that she was sitting on the same sofa that her daughter had been on a few hours earlier. It probably hadn't been cleaned either. Ella didn't seem to be the kind that cared about that.

"I let you sleep in. After yesterday, I thought you needed it," Alicia said, smiling.

After everything that had happened yesterday, she wondered how Alicia could be so normal. Cheerful even.

"I left some food for you. I had to save it from Ella. She got quite the appetite," Alicia added.

She didn't want to think about Ella. Not anymore. Even with her newfound conviction to not let her bully anyone anymore, she still rather stay out of her way for a few days. Something that could be difficult when sharing a house. For a moment she wondered if it had been better if she still had her own place, but then she remembered the joy she had felt when she and Alicia made the decision to live together.

"Where did she go?" Mia asked.

"She wanted to visit an old friend. I think they were on the wrestling team together," Alicia said.

She used to be a wrestler? That actually made sense. The closest thing to being allowed to beat someone up that high school could offer. She probably wrestled dirty too.

Normally she avoided the microwave, rather heating food up in a frying pan or oven, but it had almost been 24 hours since she ate, and her body was feeling it. She needed to fuel up, and also got a big jug of water, because more than anything she could feel how her body was running low on fluids. She hated to think of it, but she knew it might be why her body had stopped making breast milk.

"Are you feeling okay?" Alicia asked.

She skipped the sofa, sitting down in one of the comfy chairs instead, hoping it wouldn't have been used for anything strange last night.

"I'm fine. Just, yesterday was a lot," Mia said.

She still wanted to know why she had started to spontaneously lactate. Maybe she could try and Google it. Not the kind of thing she wanted in her search history but getting more information would be worth it.

"I was really worried at first, but now I feel it will be fine," Alicia said.

Worrying Alicia might be the worst part of it. The extra-long sleep she just had made her feel like it might have something to do with her thyroid after all. She had told the doctor she hadn't felt any extra sleepiness, but maybe she had, or there were more of it to come and today was just the first of many days of needing extra sleep.

"Do you still want to do it? I wanted to talk with Ella about It, but it didn't feel right without you," Alicia said.

"Do what?" Mia asked.

What did Ella have to do with her potentially having some hormone deficiency?

"Be with Ella," Alicia said.

She had said that, but it had just been a part of the craziness of the day. It was a horrible day, and it was nice to see something kind of exciting, and she had said some things at the height of elation, but everyone could say they liked weird things in that state. Even if it had been exciting to watch, the biggest take away was that Ella was not worth it. Not worth her. Not worth anything but being despised. Maybe even get cast away from society for a bit until she learned the importance of being nice to people.

The worst part was how passionate Alicia seemed to be about it. She had heard it in her voice yesterday too, but at that point she just felt Alicia must be riding the same high that she was on at the time.

Mia was over it, but she could swear that Alicia still seemed intrigued by the prospect.

"That wouldn't be a good idea," Mia said.

It would be horrible.

"Oh. Because of me? It could be awkward, but I wouldn't mind. I think it would be exciting. Maybe I could watch, or you could tell me all about it afterward," Alicia said.

Her head started to spin. Alicia wanted her to do it? No, it didn't matter if she did. Even if Ella had been a kind person, it would still be too weird that it was Alicia's daughter. You don't sleep with a family member of someone you love. Then adding the fact that Ella was the most despicable person she had ever met. Of course she didn't want to do anything.

"I love you, Alicia. The only person I want to be with is you," Mia said.

She saw how the worry on Alicia's face turn into a smile.

"I love you too," Alicia said.

She hoped it was over, but she could see that Alicia wasn't done and that her thoughts were still occupied with it even as Mia tried to eat. She considered ignoring it, hoping it would go away, but that wasn't the kind of relationship she wanted. If something was bothering them, they needed to be able to talk openly about it.

"Why do you want me to be with her?" Mia asked.

"Many reasons," Mia said, trying to hide her smile at the subject being opened up again.

If Alicia wanted her to be with Ella, did that mean she would betray her by not following through with her wishes? No, that couldn't be. Whatever the reasons might be, they would certainly both agree that in the end, it would be best to avoid it. It was worrying that her heart started to beat so fast though. Why did someone that awful seem to excite her?

"What reasons?" Mia asked.

Either way, they needed to discuss them. Make sure they wouldn't be hanging over their relationship.

"Well, to begin with, maybe you could help her become a better person. You have probably noticed she can be a bit, difficult," Alicia said.

That was an understatement. She was the worst.

"She is. We really need to try and make her change. Make her want to do better, but giving her what she wants would only reward her," Mia said. "Also, she isn't interested in elevating herself to our level, but she wants to bring me down to her level."

"That's true," Alicia answered.

She saw how Alicia tried to think. She seemed disappointed. Like she had a good argument about why Mia should be with Ella, and now was sad it had been thwarted.

"What other reasons did you have?" Mia asked.

Alicia looked away, and she could sense how she was trying to find the courage to bring something up.

"I love you, Ali. Only you. No matter what, I will love you," Mia said.

She moved from the chair, hesitating for a moment as she remembered what had happened on this sofa last night, but then sat down next to her girlfriend anyway.

"I love you too," Alicia said.

They hugged. A long close hug. The kind of hug that not only joined their bodies together but the kind of hug that seemed to connect their souls, lifting any problems or boundaries away.

"I think I would like to watch you with someone else. Or hear about you having sex with someone else. Us making love while you tell me about how good someone else made you feel. I know it's weird, but I've been thinking more and more about it, and now it feels inevitable that it needs to happen," Alicia said.

It wasn't what she had expected. She tried to make sense of it, and the only logical reason she could find was that Alicia felt she wasn't enough for her.

"I don't need anyone else," Mia said. "I love you. I'm happier than ever, because of you. More sexually satisfied than I have ever been, because I met you."

She hoped it was enough. At least for Alicia to understand that what they had was amazing, and what they were doing together was amazing.

"Me too," Mia said.

She could feel there was a but in there.

"But I still would like for us to try it," Alicia said.

Swing and a miss. She could feel that this was important to Alicia, but more importantly, she started to worry that maybe she had been the one not able to satisfy her. This was Alicia's first lesbian relationship, and maybe she had wanted more from it. Maybe this was her way to say that they needed to change things up. Bring in more excitement. Adding another person that could show them new things they could do. Maybe someone that could please Alicia the way she needed. What if she was the boring part of their relationship?

"What if we found someone else?" Mia suggested.

That would make more sense. They did know some other lesbians. She even knew some who liked to swing. Or they could connect with someone unknown to make sure it wasn't awkward between friends. Maybe someone young and adventurous.

"That would be the third reason. I know you want it to be Ella," Alicia said.

No, she didn't. The last person she wanted it to be was Alicia's daughter.

"I don't. I really don't," Mia said.

"I told you this because I want us to be honest with each other. Always. It's not fair that I tell you the truth. Something difficult that I wasn't sure I should share, but that I wanted to share with you because I want us to always be honest," Alicia said.