Mom's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers

In the meantime, he needed to think about another video to earn more cash for the escort he planned to work with. Ben put on a pair of thin running shorts and a T-shirt, grabbed his camera, and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Tiffany had spent all night thinking about her son and his situation. She thought about what he was about to do and how this could potentially ruin his life. If it weren't for the fact that he had been such a difficult teenager, and a problem as a young man, she may not have agreed to be complicit in this adult film venture. As unsettling as it was, it was a plan and from what she has seen, there was potential for him to make good money. She calmed herself with the thought that this will most likely be a passing phase and after he posts a couple of videos, he will abandon this and move on to something else.

Tiffany decided to buy the video from the website and download it to her laptop without telling Ben. She did this without giving the matter much thought.

'I suppose I should have a copy of the video, just in case,' she told herself. After putting in the payment information, she'd set the video to download and then went off to bed.

The next morning in the kitchen, she was standing at the stove, making oatmeal for herself and Ben. She looked down at the stove, stirring the oatmeal and checking its consistency. At that moment, she noticed her nipples were hard, creating two pronounced bumps atop her large breasts in her thin T-shirt.

'Why didn't I put a bra on this morning? This is ridiculous,' she thought to herself, wondering how she could have forgotten such a regular part of her dress. She never went braless in front of anyone but Larry.

Ben barged in, plopping down on a stool at the counter. "Good morning, Mom." He set his camera on the counter with the lens pointing away from his mom, just to set her more at ease.

"Good morning, Ben. How did you sleep?" Tiffany was absently stirring the oatmeal and looking like she just stepped out of some X-rated photo shoot.

Ben resisted the urge to capture her stunning outfit by recording another video, but mentally documented every detail. His mom wore a pair of tan, tight-fitting shorts and a sky-blue cotton T-shirt that hugged her immense breasts. He could immediately tell that she wasn't wearing a bra as her pendulous tits were swinging heavily as she busied herself in the kitchen. Her nipples created two large protrusions, rising about a quarter inch from her shirt. Blue canvas pumps with open-toes and pink toe nail polish completed her outfit.

Ben responded, "Great! I've been talking to Alex about the site." Ben was stroking his cock over the thin material of his shorts under the counter. He had anticipated his mom dressing more conservatively now that she knew he was eyeing her sexually. She appeared to be doing the exact opposite, but he couldn't figure out why. After all, she seemed pissed off at him almost all of the time.

"What did he have to say?" She didn't like Alex and her tone reflected it.

"He said I need to hire a model for work on future videos. I already knew that, but he reminded me."

Tiffany did not like the idea of bringing someone else into this "project" of her son's. She could foresee legal problems, and other complications with having more people involved.

"Do you think that's such a good idea?" Tiffany was spooning the oatmeal into two bowls for herself and Ben.

He ogled his mother, still playing with his hidden cock. "Unless I find a girlfriend soon, I don't have much choice."

Ben thought about his next video and what he was going to do. He wouldn't have to do much to outdo his first one. His plan was to start slow and if possible, introduce more nudity and sex with each new clip. He wanted to create a number of related recordings, like a series, not just a bunch of stand-alone videos. He knew the key to success in the niche he was in was a strong plot and familiar characters. Of course, none of this would be possible if he didn't find a willing, female co-star for his videos.

As he watched his sexy mom move around in the kitchen, it occurred to him that she could play a role in his videos that might be acceptable to her, at least in the next few, where the content would be milder. The idea made him even harder than he already was. He sat in his chair watching the sexiest MILF he had ever seen bounce and jiggle her way around the kitchen. He couldn't help but to keep stroking his cock under the overhang of the island, bringing himself to a full-blown erection.

Tiffany had been thinking too. This whole business was getting out of hand faster than she had imagined. Now he was talking about hiring prostitutes to star with him in his video. She needed a way to turn this around.

"Can't you just keep doing your...the...you know, the..." She became flush from the memory of watching her son masturbate, then managed to blurt out, "...what you did in your first one?"

"I was thinking about something like that." Ben knew he needed her help or he would have to change his video category to "Solo/Masturbation" or "Gay" and those were among the poorest performers on the site.

He tentatively continued "But, what makes the current video I have for sale successful is that it plays to a very popular niche..."

"Yes, I noticed," she interrupted sharply. "So, your plan is to continue that theme in your future videos?" This conversation was making her very uncomfortable.

"Yes, like an evolving story, or maybe a couple of videos with the same theme and characters, then move onto something else."

Tiffany couldn't see her son hiring some whore to work with him, and she absolutely wouldn't allow such trash into her home or on her property. She had no solution to his problem, and was glad to see that his video career was coming to a screeching stop.

"There won't be anyone coming to this house to make a video, especially an escort or someone you pay. I just want to be clear about that."

"Then I'll have to just video myself, alone. It's going to suck, but it's the only choice I have." Ben was discouraged, but still determined.

The two added toppings to their oatmeal and began eating breakfast. Ben was feeling nonplussed, and this was reflected in his uncharacteristic quietness.

Finally an idea occurred to him. It was a long shot, but worth a try.

"I think the solo videos will probably suck, but maybe I can spice them up with a change of scenery. I'd like to at least try to shoot somewhere more exciting than my bedroom. It's just so boring. What do you think of me filming in other places around the house?"

"That depends. Where do you have in mind?" Tiffany didn't want him masturbating in the middle of the house when she was trying to get things done. It was perverted, not to mention inappropriate.

Ben sensed his mother's reticence. "I don't know, but I'll stay out of your way."

Tiffany didn't respond.

He considered his options as he ate his oatmeal. While fiddling with the settings on his camera, it occurred to him that the pool area may be an option. After all, it was mid-morning and the last time he'd recorded his mother sunbathing, it had been this time of day. The lighting would be perfect.

Excited by his new idea, Ben rushed off, thanking his mom for breakfast, his mind moving faster than his body.

Tiffany was a bit put off by Ben's hasty exit. "Well, don't... just be careful!" she called after him, not sure what to say.

Left alone in the kitchen, Tiffany was finishing her coffee, thinking about how all this would sound to Larry. He would most likely have a fit and confiscate the camera immediately. Tiffany was in a difficult spot as his mother. On one hand, she didn't want to have a camera trained on her body or a son that ran around beating off all over the place. On the other hand, she didn't want to sabotage Ben's efforts to repair his relationship with his father. Paying his dad back would pretty much make things right with Larry, she knew that. Ultimately, her decision to allow her son to continue was based upon how much money he had already made with his video.

The pool's patio area in the back yard was a perfect location to record. It was designed for entertaining so there were a lot of picturesque spots where Ben could film. The pool area had a variety of natural foliage around the deep end and a rather large fountain feature that cascaded water over stones into their pool. It was a beautiful, natural stone construct that circulated water and provided a nice sound. Off to the side was a large arbor with outdoor furniture under it. Ben chose to set up here.

After cleaning up the breakfast dishes, Tiffany was looking through catalogues and sorting through the mail at her kitchen table when through the window she saw movement around the pool. It was Ben setting up the tripod and looking at the sky and the surrounding patio. He had the camera pointing toward the pool fountain about fifty feet from the kitchen windows. Tiffany watched as he adjusted the camera, sat on the rock ledge, then returned to the camera. At that point, Ben was apparently satisfied with the setting. He abruptly dropped his bathrobe and sat on the rock ledge, naked. She watched in shock as her son began masturbating right then and there. The camera was apparently recording.

'You've got to be kidding me! This is ridiculous!' Tiffany shook her head. She resolved to continue to peruse the catalog, but her mind kept thinking about her son and his perverted new enterprise. She did her best to fight the distraction.

Ben had found the perfect spot to jack off. It was sexy, beautiful, and looked like he was at an exotic location. He settled onto his rock perch naked, and began stroking himself.

'So what if a bunch of gay, dirty old men are my fans, as long as they buy the download, who cares?' He rationalized as he continued to work his cock into a turgid erection.

Thinking about that demographic as his customer base did not expedite his arousal.

Instead, he focused on his mom. He thought more about how much better it would be if she were somehow a part of his videos. His dick quickly thickened in his grip. Just thinking about his mom helped him become erect.

Ben felt the urge to close his eyes and fully fantasize about Tiffany. On second thought, closing his eyes in the video would look weird. Deciding to keep his eyes open, but unfocused, he began thinking of his mom's luscious, plump tits, recalling the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra today. He continued to stroke his long, slick, white shaft and was getting pretty turned on.

Tiffany caught a glimpse of her masturbating son over the top of her catalogue. It was an extremely distracting sight. She couldn't make up her mind whether or not to go out to confront him. Watching her son grab his penis and run it through his hand as he slowly achieved an erection was not something that she was used to seeing around her house.

Yet there he was, out in the open, and sure enough, he seemed to have achieved a full, rock-hard erection from where she sat watching. In a huff, she discarded the catalogue.

'No, this won't do at all.' Tiffany decided to go out and tell her son he had to record in a room somewhere inside the house.

Although the backyard was a very private space, his masturbating was unsettling to her. She didn't know how to handle the situation that she felt at least partially responsible for. Tiffany opened the door to the pool area and squinted over at Ben. She had to shade her eyes with her hands in the brilliant sun.

Ben saw his mom at the door from his poolside perch easily, as the sun was behind him. 'Yes! This will definitely help,' he thought. He turned his body toward her, smiling slightly. His bloated cock swelled pleasantly in his grip.

Ben's shift in focus was caught on camera as he changed the direction to which he was staring to where his mom had entered the back yard. He was staring right at her as he stroked his huge cock; glistening from lubricant and as hard as it could possible get.

"Ben! You put that thing away right now!" Tiffany called over to him.

From his seat next to the fountain, he could barely hear her words, let alone distinguish them. He continued gazing at Tiffany, now pointing his dick at her and stroking intently.

'What's wrong with him?' Tiffany wondered, again squinting at Ben.

"Do you hear me?" she yelled, trying to project her voice over the splashing fountain.

"HUH?!" Ben yelled back, continuing to jerk-off.

'Darn him,' she swore mentally. She had to get closer.

Tiffany's heavy breasts bounced as if in slow motion as she approached. In the outdoor light, Ben could see her nipples under the light blue shirt quite clearly. Her sexy, seductive sway was mesmerizing. She just couldn't help the fact that she was so sexy and desirable. She exuded sexuality in everything she did, except for her bitchy attitude, which he didn't find very sexy at all, especially since he had come home from college.

'That body, though!' He thought.

Tiffany walked around the far side of the pool opposite of where the waterfall was located and approached her son from straight on. He was staring right at her, still brazenly stroking himself. She felt some nagging trepidation, some semblance of self-consciousness, as she stepped around the camera to address her son. In that moment, with him staring and her watching, she wondered whether confronting him was such a good idea after all.

She stood resolute, hands on her hips, legs slightly parted. "Ben, why are you doing this out here? You need to go inside to your room, or somewhere more private." His mom had unwittingly stood in partial view of the camera and was quite close to her son.

Ben didn't miss a beat, continuing to stroke himself. "Mom, I told you I need to record in other places. This is perfect."

Tiffany noticed that he not only continued beating off, his hand seemed to jerk faster and grip tighter. He was gazing over his mom's perfect breasts and narrow waist, acting like this was all completely normal.

From behind, the camera continued running. As Tiffany stood talking to Ben, with her legs still apart, she was sporting a defined thigh gap. The bright sunlight reflected off of the surface of the pool and, at that angle, it twinkled between her legs, accentuating the gap. Tiffany's ass was perfectly captured by the camera, peeking out as her tight, tan shorts had ridden up during her walk out to the pool. Ben was still in full view, just to the left of the camera's frame.

The sound of his eager strokes were drowned out by the cascading waterfall.

"Ben?" She wondered how long she should stand in front of her naked and erect nineteen-year-old son before he began to wonder why she was even outside watching him in the first place. The mysterious reality was that Tiffany was drawn like a magnet to her son and his hard cock.

Even as his mom stood there brooding over him, he could not stop jacking off. His strokes became long and harder as he stared at his mom's bulbous, hanging tits and long, luscious legs. Tiffany just stood there frozen, not sure why she was standing so close to her vulgar son as he continued to masturbate in front of her, realizing just then that it was inappropriate and awkward for her to be there at all.

"You listen to me, Benjamin," she said in the harshest tone she could muster, her eyes dropping to his bouncing hand as it glided on his slick, girthy shaft. "You put that thing away right now, do you hear me?" Her eyes were glued right to his cock. She noticed the fat head puffed out more and grew redder. Precum appeared to ooze from his tip in a steady, clear flow.

She could walk away at any time. She could physically smack him or make a serious threat that would cause him to stop. Ben realized this and noticed that she seemed to be having a difficult time diverting her eyes from his cock.

Tiffany continued nagging. "Are you trying to have an orgasm? It looks like you're trying to orgasm. Don't you dare, young man. You stop jerking your penis and put it away right now!"

She seemed to be deliberately teasing him now. This idea sent Ben over the edge. He felt the familiar eruption begin in his balls and barrel up his shaft. He dragged his hand to the base of his cock, feeling it throb as his orgasm loomed. He brandished his swollen member at his mother like a sword and began a low moan.

"Uuuuuhhhh..."

"Don't you dare!" she repeated.

"...UuuuuAAAAAHHHH!" Ben shamelessly spat a fountain of semen up into the air.

Tiffany gasped dramatically, unable to look away from her son's geyser.

Ben put his other hand on his balls, squeezing them while pumping his shaft like he was repeatedly cocking a shotgun.

"UUUUHHH!" he grunted, thrusting his hips into the air as a second stream erupted. This volley sprayed higher and wider than his first stream, splattering the ground in front of him with thick spunk as it fell back to the earth.

"Stop that right now!" Tiffany commanded uselessly. "You stop cumming right this minute, Ben!"

Ben and his mother locked eyes as he ignored her, pumping several more spurts from his cock. All while his mom stood about five feet away watching every move he made, every stroke, and every shot of cum that blasted out of his engorged dick.

"Ben! What the heck! Again?!" Tiffany's protest was superficial. She knew he was going to cum, that's why he was there, but she felt the need to say something. She couldn't just stand there silently witnessing his defiance; his outright disobedience. As Ben came, she cringed slightly not expecting him to produce such quantities of semen as he climaxed. She had never seen anything so crude, yet so strangely captivating.

"Ahhh... Damn, mom..." he sighed, returning his bare ass to his rocky perch.

"Alright. That's enough. I've told you to get inside and go to a more private space. This is getting out of control and I'm beginning to think that your father needs to know about this."

As Ben sat, huffing and panting recovering from his mind-blowing orgasm, Tiffany walked away in disgust.

She yelled from the door to the house, "I want to talk to you about this when you get cleaned up and into some clothes." She closed the door behind her, conflicted about how she felt about Ben jacking off all over the place. She feared she had made a terrible mistake giving him permission to continue this new "hobby".

Tiffany had forgotten that the camera had caught the entire exchange. She was still not used to there being a camera around and carried on as she would normally. Ben wanted to get to his room and upload the memory card to his laptop as quickly as possible before his mom objected to being in part of the video. He was both surprised and thrilled she came out and accidentally got into the shot.

Now in his room, Ben uploaded the scene to his computer and began editing it. What the fifteen-minute video showed was Ben sitting naked on the beautiful water element, stroking his cock, softly. The recording displayed crystal-clear, high-definition footage of his flaccid cock growing stiffer as he jerked it, looking at the camera.

The camera recorded several minutes of him stroking. Then suddenly, his attention was diverted and his cock grew noticeably stiffer. A moment later, a shadow appears. The soundtrack needed some work due to the sound of the water, but the climax to the scene was when his mom walked directly into the right of the frame and stood as if posing. Her ass was sublime. The image was clear. Ben saw her ass cheeks peeking from the bottoms of her shorts and the reflected sunlight through the gap in her thighs was exquisite. He paused the video and zoomed in. The camera had even managed to capture the shape of her mound, illuminated through the gap. This was more than he could have hoped for and he took a few screen captures of his mother's camel toe for his personal collection before continuing the clip. He watched the brief exchange between them and then the part where he exploded in orgasm. His load looked copious and messy. It was perfect. Finally, Tiffany walked off and he approached the camera, with cum dripping from his hanging cock, to shut it off.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,370 Followers