Mom's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

"Wow! Fuck yes!" Ben was delighted with the result. He continued to work on it; toning down the background noise and muting the part where she said his name. He uploaded the video to the site and laid down to take a nap.

After an hour-long nap, Ben awoke and checked the status of his new video which he titled "Mom Catches Me by the Pool." It had sold sixty-two copies in less than an hour. Ben couldn't believe it. He refreshed the screen to be sure the information was accurate. It reloaded, then the site issued a ringing chime, indicating another sale. The number ticked up to sixty-three. His incest role-play theme was paying off big-time. The comments were pouring in as well, all wanting more footage involving his mom. Ben sat and thought about how to get his mom more involved.

After confronting her son, Tiffany went to her room to lie down for a few minutes. She was frustrated, pissed off, and to her dismay, her body was aching to be touched. This was one of those moments where she sorely missed the physical contact she once had with her husband. Her mind was consumed with the obscene image of her son sitting on the stone fountain, staring at her and masturbating. She was shocked to discover her hand was rubbing over the stitching of the crotch her shorts, seemingly of its own accord. She struggled trying to ignore the memory of Ben's long, thick cock, slick with lubricant. Her hand pressed hard between her legs. She decided she needed to slip her shorts off, just for a moment.

She tried to think about her husband, Larry, and the love they once made in the very bed she now lay in, alone. How passionate they were for each other, how many orgasms she would have. The more she tried to recall her pleasurable moments with her husband, the angrier she became that he had betrayed her with his young lovers. Her anger redirected her thoughts back to her son and the grotesque display of his genitals that she was forced to witness only a few minutes ago. She tried to block the image of his thick, white penis as he squeezed it, stroked it, and goaded it to its full measure. She noticed her son was becoming a man, and a very attractive, well-endowed man at that. She had never masturbated to thoughts of Ben, or even considered doing so and she would never in a million years imagine she would ever be playing with herself as she thought of his naked body. Her fingers froze at this realization.

'I can't do this.' She was too upset to continue. Her anger and disappointment with Ben had caused her to wake herself up out of fantasy and back to her world. Tiffany got up and took a hot shower, turning the faucet to the coldest setting for the last few minutes.

She decided to lay back down in bed, now that her arousal had subsided, thanks in part to the cold shower, and to take a nap before making lunch. She ended up waiting until the next day before talking with her son about his recording around the house and pool.

Before breakfast the next day, Tiffany showered, fixed her hair, and slipped into a pastel green summer dress that rose about five inches above her knees. The cups of the dress cradled her breasts and hugged her curves around the sides tightly. She was barefoot and feeling full of energy. She decided to have that talk with her son before she did anything else that morning. Walking up to his room, she knocked on his door.

Ben was sleeping in the nude, awoken by the knocking.

"Just a minute," he said groggily.

Ben fumbled around the side of his bed, feeling for a pair of boxers or shorts. He grabbed the first thing he felt, a pair of boxer briefs, and sat up, clumsily slipping the underwear on. As usual when he woke up, he had an erection that could cut glass. In his groggy state, he had carelessly donned the boxer briefs that pinned his jutting hard-on against his body. The large head of his stiff dick stuck out a few inches over the waistband, against his stomach.

"Come in." He got up and stumbled over to his desk chair.

"We need to talk." His mom walked over and sat on the sofa as he sat on his chair.

"Of course, Mom."

"Um, honey?" she said tentatively, raising an eyebrow and nodding toward his crotch. She could clearly see his dick head.

Ben yawned lazily. "Huh?" he said, confused.

Tiffany nodded again toward his crotch and Ben looked down.

"Oh geeze, sorry Mom." He tucked his hard on away as best he could.

Tiffany cleared her throat.

"Ben, yesterday, when you said you would find other places to record, it didn't even occur to me that you would be doing that in broad daylight by the pool while I was home. I'm confused as to why you think it's okay to all of a sudden expose yourself to me around the house." Tiffany was about to pull the plug on Ben's video recording altogether.

"I guess I should have been more specific about my plans. I'm sorry, Mom."

"Remember I said that you may tape in a room, with the door closed, or in a different place with my permission?"

"Mom, the whole point of this is to make money in order to pay you and Dad back. I don't know of a job that pays anywhere near as much as this does, do you?"

Tiffany wasn't expecting her son's apologetic position. She suddenly pitied him.

"Well..." she trailed off, now wanting to go easier on him. "No, I guess I don't. But that doesn't change the fact that you can't just strip your clothes off and start masturbating anywhere you like! What if a friend had stopped by?"

Ben began his video recording to make money, but after masturbating in front of his insanely hot mom twice now, his motives became less clear. Having his cock exposed to his mom created a new kind of fantasy, one that he saw could actually play out in reality: having sex, or at least, becoming sexual with her. Ben began working toward this goal even as he tried to get video recorded for uploading purposes.

In this situation, he wasn't sure how to respond to his mother. She was right, but he didn't want to admit that. Instead, he scratched his chin absently and fidgeted in his desk chair. His elbow inadvertently bumped his computer desk, jostling the laptop enough to wake his sleeping computer.

The screen flashed on, displaying the page he'd left the computer on last night. It was on his Hot Amateurs profile/video homepage. His mom saw the site on his computer and stood, crossing the room to get a closer look. She could see his list of uploads.

Her eyes grew wide. "'Mom Catches Me by the Pool'?!" Tiffany looked at Ben incredulously. "You already put that up on the site?"

"Yes." Ben looked at the screen and smiled, "and it looks like it has already been downloaded over one hundred times in less than twenty-four hours. I've already made over a thousand dollars for that little video by the pool." Ben was beaming.

"You've made over a thousand dollars for THAT?!" Tiffany couldn't believe it. She thought at that moment that perhaps she should be more relaxed with her rules about his recording.

Tiffany considered things for a moment. "Can I see it?" Her anger quickly subsided when she learned how popular his recording of that little incident was out by the pool yesterday morning.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Ben opened the edited video and clicked play.

The two watched the scene, mother and son. Ben found it was a surreal experience to watch his hot mom, whom he had always wanted to have sex with, watching a video of him jacking off and cumming looking right at her.

Tiffany sat in a trance as she watched her son's hand push and pull his penis into an impressive erection right before her eyes. This was exactly the scene that came to mind last night that she had such a difficult time with. She became flush and was getting physically hot.

She was surprised to see how clearly and prominently displayed her own butt and legs were before the camera. She noticed her son staring right at her when he climaxed. The scene was much better than the first video. She could see why it was popular. It looked exactly like it was: a young man getting caught jerking off by his hot mom, then openly cumming as she looked on.

"Do you think the fact that you're selling this as a 'mom and son' video is why it's so popular?" Tiffany already knew the answer to this, but wanted to discuss the implications of his current, chosen niche.

The conversation was interrupted momentarily as the computer chimed, indicating another sale of the video. Ben continued, replying to his mom's question.

"Well, Incest Role-Play is the most downloaded category...by quite a bit. Probably because other websites don't allow direct reference to blood relatives; they only allow material for 'step' relatives. Apparently, it's a popular fantasy."

"But, Ben, the direction you seem to be heading is more mother-son type of videos. What are your intentions here?" The computer chimed again, then again. Seven more copies were sold while she was speaking to her son. Tiffany was looking at the still shot for the clip. It was of her legs with Ben's erection off to the left. She winced.

"I have no intentions, Mom. I was outside recording and you came out to question me, I didn't sneak any footage of you. I didn't even know you were going to do what you did." Ben was being totally honest.

"It's turning out to be a pretty successful video for being unintentional. Your first one was like that too." Tiffany recognized the pattern about the same time as Ben presented his proposition.

"Mom, you have seen me in a very embarrassing situation twice now. There is nothing more of me that you can see that you haven't already seen." Ben was still sitting in his chair, now leaning forward resting his hands on his knees.

"True, so what's your point?"

Ben was trembling anxiously as he continued, "Why don't you pose in my videos and help me earn some money to pay you and Dad back?" Ben opened his arms in a persuasive gesture.

Tiffany felt like her head nearly exploded with a rush of unexpected excitement, just before her sensibilities returned.

"My goodness, Ben! Are you serious? There's no way. I am not posing for your videos. There at least a dozen good reasons not to. In fact, until you reminded me of your wanting to pay your dad and I back, I was about to confiscate the camera." Tiffany was about to get up and go back downstairs to avoid the topic altogether. She was already in two of his videos, which she found to be beyond belief.

"You're lucky I'm allowing you to record at all, even by yourself, so don't push it."

"You don't have to pose nude." Ben stood up, pleading. "You have plenty of clothes that are sexy enough to pull this off. All I need is a few more videos to make a series and then I can move on to something else."

"Ben, I can't have people see who I am, and besides that, I'm your mother for gosh sake." Tiffany was shaking her head, but inside she was strangely excited at the prospect of being a sexy female star of his movies.

"Then I won't show your face. Mom, it will be a great way for me to make money, and after I pay you and dad back, I might even be able to use the money to invest, or open another business, that sort of thing. This is an opportunity for me."

Tiffany knew he was right. He had been such a screw-up lately, she hated to be a stumbling block in his way to become successful, even in such a sordid venture as this. His video recording was already proving to be semi-successful, almost accidentally, and it seemed to ignite a passion in her son, something she'd never seen and always hoped would happen for him. She weighed the idea in her mind. The proposition he was presenting wasn't just that he continue his recording, but that she play a role, a major role. As flattering as it may be, this was completely out of the question.

"The whole idea disgusts me. I will need some time to think about it more, but for now, the answer is absolutely no."

Ben's shoulders slumped. He couldn't hide his disappointment. He decided he would do more videos without his mom, but his new plan was to also do "dry-runs" where he would rehearse in the location where he was about to record. This way he could have a legitimate reason to be naked for longer periods of time. Hopefully this might break down his mom's resistance and make his nudity around the house more normal, and even possibly serve to motivate her to participate. It was a long shot, but he thought he would give it a try.

With this new mindset, he asked, "In the meantime, can I do a video in the living room? It has excellent lighting."

"The living room? That seems a little unusual, don't you think?"

"Actually, the furniture and lighting make it a perfect spot." The real reason Ben wanted to record in the living room was its proximity to the kitchen, where his mom spent a good deal of her time. She was more likely to see him in the living room than most other locations around the house. Regardless of his recording, Ben was getting turned on by his mom seeing him masturbate and wanted to give her opportunities to see more. He was hoping that this could possibly lead to some sort of sexual experience between he and his mom.

"Okay, Ben. Just no video of me, understood?" Tiffany made a mental note to stay away from his video "set" this time.

"You got it, Mom."

Ben showered and dressed in athletic shorts and a T-shirt. He grabbed a towel, his baby oil, and his camera and headed downstairs to "rehearse" his scene. After a quick breakfast, he was ready.

The living room connected to the kitchen by a small hallway and allowed a partial view between each room, so there were plenty of opportunities for Ben's mom to see what he was doing from her usual place in the kitchen; which is exactly why he wanted to record at that location.

Ben placed one of the leather chairs near one of the leaded glass windows which would serve as the center for his shot. He stripped off his shorts and T-shirt and was now naked in his living room. He rubbed the baby oil onto his cock and torso to give him a well-oiled sheen. As he prepared himself, he continuously looked to the kitchen to see what his mom was doing.

Tiffany was cleaning up after breakfast and had her back turned to Ben in the living room so she couldn't see that he was already naked and preparing for his video shoot. Ben walked back and forth in front of his mom's field of view hoping she would turn around and see him. Tiffany turned sideways to return the milk to the refrigerator and saw Ben moving around in her peripheral vision. She sensed that he didn't have any clothes on and turned her head to see him walking about with his penis in his hand. Tiffany furrowed her brow and walked over to the living room and closed the French doors, then returned to the kitchen to finish cleaning.

Ben remained in the room for another ten minutes before giving up on his idea and returned to his bed room. His plan had failed. Although she could still see most of what he was doing in the living room, the act of closing the doors was a turn off, and a sign that she truly wasn't interested. He vowed to try the same thing the next day.

Once upstairs, he dressed and decided to get out of the house for a while. He felt his project was going nowhere. Tiffany was relieved her son had left the living room and slipped her one-piece swimsuit on to spend some time swimming and laying out.

Ben visited Alex for the rest of the day while Tiffany laid out by the pool. She discovered that listening to music didn't improve her mood. Tiffany had been having a difficult time being alone. The sight of her son naked, his prodigious penis, and her husband's neglect, were all taking a toll on her. She wanted companionship, and when she didn't have it, she was short-tempered and intolerant. Ben's naked body reminded her exactly how uneventful and dull her life had become. She recalled the times when she and Larry would stay naked most of the day while Ben was in school. She longed for that sexually exciting lifestyle again, but felt those days were long gone.

She felt she had an itch that she just couldn't scratch.

Tiffany wasn't completely honest with Ben when she said his father was on a business trip in Texas. Larry had another young girlfriend and was now keeping an apartment with her in California, not Texas. Larry knew Tiffany was aware of the situation, but he also knew she would do nothing about it. Now, Tiffany found herself feeling lonely and aching for physical contact most of the time. She dared not try to date as she didn't trust most men as they all seemed to be interested only in her body. She felt stuck. Now that Ben was strutting his giant penis around along with his beautiful, young body, she was being bombarded with sexual reminders of how her life used to be. The end result was that Tiffany was pissed off most of the time.

After an hour, she was too restless to relax, so she decided to try to masturbate again. She closed her eyes and massaged one of her large breasts with one hand. The other slipped down her tummy and moved the part of her suit covering her pussy to one side. As Tiffany began gently stroking herself with her legs spread open, she tried to think of Larry on top of her, licking her pussy. She pictured his head between her thighs and sighed, feeling her pussy grow wetter.

In her fantasy, she imagined his tongue firmly lapping at her wet pussy. The head between her legs lifted and turned up to her. It was Ben's face.

'Damn it!' she thought, trying to will the fantasy man back into Larry, but it was no use.

Instead, in her daydream, Ben stood between her parted legs. Her son smiled at her, naked, and took ahold of his stiff cock. She squirmed on the chair, unaware that she was still pumping her soaked cunt. Ben's cock was huge and aimed right at her. It was shining and oil-covered as she had seen it yesterday by the pool. In the fantasy, Ben lined his cock up with her aching pussy then moved a hand to each of her breasts as he prepared to penetrate her.

Her eyes flew open. 'Stop it! My God!' She told herself. She hated the fact that her son and his immense penis kept creeping into her thoughts. She despised the situation she was in.

She tried adjusting her position and starting over. Again, she drew from her memories of her husband and recalled a day where they had sex at least four times. She remembered a few of the positions and where they had been. He fucked her doggy-style by the pool that day, not far from the spot she was in, and maybe on this exact chair, she couldn't remember.

Larry liked to talk during sex. In her fantasy, he was fucking her from behind.

"Oh fuck. Your pussy is really wet today," he had said.

On that day, he continued to plow into her from behind with his stiff cock. She pushed right back, deepening his thrusts. She moaned as she maintained the fantasy, approaching orgasm. In the fantasy, he leaned forward to grab her tits. His mouth was right by her ear, his breath hot on her cheek.

"That's it, push into me. I'm about to cum. Can you feel me about to cum inside you, Mom?"

Her eyes flew open and she removed her hand.

"FUCK!" she said out loud, surprised by her own vulgarity.

'I can't do this,' she thought, stopping her masturbation session short. She gave up and dove into the pool for a swim. Hopefully that would clear her thoughts.

After breakfast the next day, Tiffany noticed Ben was setting up the living room again. She called him to the kitchen to see what was going on. Ben, smiling to himself and feeling particularly bold, slipped out of the robe he was wearing and walked in, delighted that his mother actually called him into the kitchen.

"Jesus, Ben why are you naked?!" Tiffany's eyes went right to is dangling cock. She took a good look at her son's semi-erect penis as it drooped down between his legs like a thick meaty hose before forcing herself to look up.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers