Mom's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers

"I have to re-take the recording from yesterday. It didn't turn out." Ben grabbed his cock and began stroking it as he turned and walked back to the living room. Tiffany followed, trying to keep her eyes from looking at his butt.

"Please finish quickly," she commanded as she turned and walked away, leaving the French doors open behind her.

Ben situated himself so that he was near the entrance to the living room, just in front of the open French doors. He flexed his abs and stuck his hard cock out in front of him. From his position, he couldn't see if his mom was watching him or not, so he just stood in place jacking off very slowly hoping she would wander into sight of him as she worked in the kitchen.

Tiffany was wiping the counter that ran parallel to the hallway, giving her a clear view into the living room and saw Ben stroking his cock. As soon as she noticed, she set her towel down and was about to confront him, but found herself standing, watching her son from the kitchen instead.

"What the hell has gotten into me?" she wondered aloud. She decided to just let it go after watching the unusual sight for a few more minutes and walked across the kitchen and the large, sitting area to her master suite.

Tiffany became suddenly hot and felt the need to change into something more comfortable. Whether she admitted it or not, Ben's nudity was causing her to think sexual thoughts about her son, and with an increasing frequency each day. This reaction was about to become immediately apparent in her choice of clothing.

Tiffany put on a black yoga top with long, thin, spaghetti-style elastic straps that struggled to keep her tits from hanging down to their natural state. She only wore it to bed, and never around the house. Her hard nipples and her white globes were essentially visible through the thinly stretched elastic fabric. Tiffany slipped into a tight pair of red shorts that revealed quite a bit of her butt. Had she looked at herself in the mirror, she may have had second thoughts about what she was about to wear in front of her naked, masturbating son.

Ben hadn't seen his mom in the kitchen for a good while and assumed she had left to another part of the house. He slumped into the chair with the camera off, discouraged. He hadn't even achieved a proper erection. Feeling melancholy, he sat there letting his cock hang down to one side. He was trying to determine what he should do for his next video, and how to get his mom motivated. At least he'd managed to be out in the living room, completely naked. If nothing else, he created a precedent that could allow him to record in other common rooms around the house.

He heard his mom's shoes click softly as she approached the room.

"Are you done?" she asked, just as Ben turned his head around.

"Holy shit!" Ben uttered a bit louder than he intended to. Tiffany's tits were undulating and wobbling wildly as she walked into the living room. They seemed to be moving on their own under the thin yoga top she was wearing. Ben couldn't believe his eyes. Her nipples and all their glorious detail could be seen as they pressed firmly against the shirt. He had never seen so much of her body exposed.

Without any reservation, or exercising any restraint, the naked Ben stood up and walked toward his mom. He said nothing. He simply moved to a point where he was about five feet away from her, took his dick in one hand, and started jacking off. At that point, he didn't give a damn about losing his camera, getting her pissed off, or even his father finding out. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pleasure himself to the sexiest sight he had ever seen.

"What the heck are you doing?" Tiffany put her hands on her hips, but didn't walk away, nor did she make any effort to cover her nearly-exposed breasts under her sexy top. Her eyes locked on his growing penis. It had stiffened significantly in the seconds she had been standing there.

'Damn, he's big,' she thought, staring openly at his cock. Tiffany fought the urge to leave the room. She wanted her son to stop and leave the living room, but her choice of clothing and her body language were serving to encourage him to continue his inappropriate behavior.

Ben stared back at his mom and felt his balls tighten. 'She really gets me off,' he thought, bringing himself to the edge of orgasm with only a few deliberate strokes. He felt the need to cum and smacked his rock-hard cock against his palm in an effort to delay the inevitable. It didn't help.

"Ben?!" Tiffany only realized she had been staring at his cock when he smacked it against his palm. The fleshy sound snapped her out of her trance. She realized that Ben was looking at her with the exact expression he'd had in her fantasy, as he prepared to enter her pussy.

Ben paused momentarily as his cum barreled through his cock.

"Ffffffuuuccckkk! Mom!" he cried, shoving his cock out and launching three rapid-fire bursts of cum toward her.

"Jesus, Ben, already?!" Tiffany said, her mouth falling open. She backed up a few steps, although his ejaculate would have fallen short from where she was standing anyway.

His cum landed in wet streaks on the hardwood floor between them, splattering as they fell. Tiffany stood looking at her son's pulsing cock, gaping. Ben panted as he streamed several more wet stripes onto the floor. Tiffany gasped in shock with each one.

When he'd finished, Tiffany observed the mess he had made. Ben gave his dick a shake, sending errant cum drops flying.

"What the heck, Ben? Now I've got to clean all this up!" She pointed at the thick trails of cum.

Ben simply shrugged, responding with a half-hearted, "Sorry, Mom."

Tiffany, at a loss for words, turned and walked away. Her hips moving sideways, her slightly pigeon-toed instep caused her ass to move in a sexy pendulum motion.

Ben knew at that moment that he had pushed the envelope a bit too far and quickly dashed upstairs.

Tiffany returned to the living room, sponge in hand. She investigated her son's cooling cum, streaked in wet lines on the floor. It was an impressive load. She knelt and began wiping it up, her mind replaying the scene of his spitting cock. Tiffany looked up to where Ben had just stood and in her mind's eye, her son was still there, looking at her with that horny look that he has. She imagined herself, kneeling on the floor in front of him, as his penis exploded. She would have been soaked in cum if she'd been kneeling right here, where she was cleaning up, when he ejaculated.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She felt her pussy throb between her thighs and was overcome in that moment, kneeling in her son's cum puddle.

In a panicked rush, Tiffany dropped the sponge and darted across the house to her room. Closing the door, she yanked her shorts off and stuck three fingers deep into her hot, slippery pussy. She was overwhelmed with thoughts of her son's giant dick being stroked as he looked at her body. Her efforts to limit her son's sexual behavior by allowing him to record in select parts of the house had utterly failed. Now her situation was even worse than it was before. She was unable to put off her urges this time and succumbed to her deep desire to have an orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" she cried, her pussy making wet sloshing sounds as she stood, using her extended fingers to fuck herself fast and frantically. Her legs began shaking as pent-up pleasure devastated her. She came in a matter of seconds.

"Ohhh fuck...ohhh fuck...!" Days of holding off had produced one of the best orgasms she could remember. Huffing and out of breath from her fast, yet exhausting masturbation session, she collapsed on the bed. Filled with guilt and remorse for having given in to the fantasy of sex with her son.

Unable to control her thoughts about her Ben, Tiffany rolled over and masturbated two more times to the scene that she witnessed in the living room, but she still wasn't sated. She went to her computer and accessed Ben's video that she'd downloaded the other night. She came two more times over the course of the short movie. When it was over, she flopped back onto her bed, finally satisfied.

She was surprised that her orgasms had been as fast and as powerful as they were. She realized with a feeling of shame that she was already hooked on this incestuous fantasy. She knew that part of the intensity she experienced was due to her reluctantly giving in to the taboo desire for her son. She had crossed a line and she had serious doubts she could ever go back to the time before she had cum to the thoughts of having sex with her very own son. It was a very powerful fantasy that produced intense results.

Tiffany was angry with herself for giving in to such depraved cravings. She was deep in thought as she rose, returning to the living room to finish cleaning up her son's spilt semen. She then reluctantly went out to the kitchen to see what she could prepare for lunch. She kept her sexy outfit on without thinking about how she looked. Her inhibitions were wearing down with Ben's over-sexed behavior on display around the house, just as Ben had hoped.

Upstairs, Ben lay on his bed wishing he had been filming and that he had a video of his mom in that insanely revealing outfit. After returning several emails and messages from the website, he went downstairs to see if she was about. He needed to apologize.

Ben entered the kitchen to find lunch waiting for him. He took a seat at the counter while Tiffany was wiping down the island. She had hoped to avoid him and return to her room without having to say something about his overtly sexual behavior he displayed in the living room.

"Mom, listen, I... I'm really sorry. It's just... You looked so sexy, I... I don't know what happened..." Ben noticed she was wearing the same outfit and began rubbing his cock discretely. She looked more relaxed than she was earlier.

'What's gotten into Mom? She's still wearing those clothes, damn. This is crazy!' He knew he could probably cum again in a few minutes if he started jacking off.

Tiffany thought it might be a good idea to try to control the situation rather than deny her son his decision to make videos. The thought of being around such a virile, well-hung young man also began to pop into her mind uncontrollably. She was becoming sexual again, and it made her feel both excited and angry. Excited that she was having these feelings at all; angry that this was happening as a result of her son.

Tiffany decided that at this point, it was easier to give in. She may be able to have more control over the situation if she played a bigger role in what he did.

"Ben... about the video recording... I've made up my mind." She paused from wiping the counter.

Ben put his fork down and examined his mother's demeanor. All he could see was her tits.

"So, will you pose in my videos?" Ben gripped his cock firmly, hoping she had changed her mind.

Tiffany crossed her arms causing most of her breasts to spill out of her top.

"Well, I've been thinking about this and I'll tell you what, as long as you don't show my face, and I'm not naked in any way, I'll see what I can do to help you out." Tiffany nearly had a heart attack speaking those words. To her embarrassment, her pussy instantly became soaking wet.

Until a couple of days ago, she didn't have any secret incest fantasies, nor did she entertain any fantasies about her son prior to that time. Now everything was changing. The extraordinary orgasms she just enjoyed told her that she couldn't control how aroused she was becoming as a result of her son's antics.

Ben couldn't believe his ears; he smiled wide. "Mom, that's great! I know we'll sell thousands of dollars of downloads with you helping out!"

"Well, I hope so, Ben." She walked around the counter and gave her son a hug.

As she pulled back, she couldn't help but notice the erection stretching the crotch of his shorts. In that moment, she wondered if she could actually do this.

"Now, finish your lunch before it gets cold."

The next day, Ben came down for breakfast and discovered his mom dressed in a short, black skirt and a tight, white T-shirt. Once again, it was immediately obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The shape of her tits under the light fabric was obvious, as was the dark pinkish color of her nipples underneath. Ben always thought his mom was hot, but this was something else entirely. She had the type of body you would see in a porn video, only better because his mom didn't look cheap and overly made-up like so many porn actresses. He thought about what it would be like to have access to her entire body.

"Good morning, Mom. You look amazing today!" Ben smiled crookedly and was scanning his mother's body as she prepared their meal.

"Good morning, Ben. Oh," she said glancing down, "thank you." She observed the broad swell of her tits, topped by her visible nipples in the translucent shirt. She was a little embarrassed to note that her nipples were showing more prominently than they were in her bedroom mirror.

"Oh, Mom. I have an idea for my next video!" Ben's voice was filled with excitement.

"My goodness," Tiffany sighed, "already? What is it?" Tiffany was nervous about the entire idea. She was still having second thoughts, but after masturbating two more times this morning when she awoke to the thought of modelling for her son's videos, she found herself uncontrollably aroused.

Ben continued, "You will be in a bathing suit laying out by the pool. You can wear sunglasses and a hat, just to be sure your face isn't captured."

"No face, no nudity." Tiffany reinforced her boundary.

"Right. Anyway, I'll have the camera near you. The view will be your body as I sneak up close without you knowing I'm there. I take off my swimming suit and start masturbating. Then I climax and you get mad at me and I run off."

"Why do you run off?" Tiffany thought the idea was reasonable.

"I'm not supposed to be sneaking around jacking off in front of my mom, so I run away. The series I'm trying to create is about a pervy teenager who has a thing for his mom. This is the content that I'm selling."

"I understand. What do I wear? It should be on the sexy side, right?"

Ben loved how willing his mom had become. He was relieved beyond words that she had agreed to at least do something to help him out. Just her being present in the video is helpful, but he planned to escalate her degree of undress as much as possible, and not necessarily just to sell more videos. He wanted her.

"A bathing suit; a bikini would be best."

"Which one?" Tiffany was now preoccupied with how she presented herself as the mother in this video.

"Mom, I don't know which ones you have that would work. Why don't you try on a couple tomorrow? We will plan to shoot the video around noon. The lighting will be awesome then."

Tiffany looked out through the kitchen window to the back yard, deep in thought. "Okay. That's a good idea, that way I will know for sure which one will work. After breakfast, I have to run some errands. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

After their conversation, Tiffany became preoccupied with the scene that they would shoot tomorrow. Ben had no idea how serious she would take this commitment to be in his videos. He decided to go outside and work on the setting for the next day's recording. He had a lot of work to do writing out sketches for the other videos he planned to do too. At that particular point, the only thought he had was to keep this "Mom Catches Me" series going for as long as possible.

The next day, Ben awoke just before eight o'clock in the morning. He had a huge, throbbing erection that would not go away on its own. Sitting down behind his computer, he began to masturbate to his latest video. His mom's ass was so hot in her shorts...he knew this wouldn't take long. Then, he caught himself, realizing that he was an adult video performer now and he needed a big "money shot" for his video that day. He couldn't just jack off whenever he wanted any more. This thought turned him on even more, which unfortunately, prolonged his agony.

He reluctantly stuffed his straining erection into his shorts.

Tiffany was downstairs making Ben's breakfast. She had on a short robe with the first swim suit she wanted to show him under it. The previous afternoon she had shopped for bathing suits and a few other outfits that she thought might look good in a video. She was a good deal more excited about this than she thought she would be.

"Good morning, Mom," Ben took his place at the counter.

"Good morning, Ben...Oh! I went shopping yesterday for a couple of outfits for the videos. I bought bathing suits and a couple of other things."

Ben's eyes lit up. "That's awesome, Mom! I can't wait to see them!" Ben looked at his mom's robe and determined she must be wearing one of them. He stared at her with anticipation, gripping his cock through his shorts out of her line of sight.

Tiffany smiled. "Ah, ah, I'll show you after breakfast."

Ben finished his bacon and eggs and went upstairs to shower. He made sure to shave, put on cologne, and use hair gel in his hair so he would look his best. He dressed in his bathing trunks and a T-shirt, then grabbed his fully-charged camera and tripod, and went downstairs to the sitting area just outside his mom and dad's room. His dick had been in a semi-erect state all morning. He seriously did not know how he was going to last more than five strokes in a shoot with his mom.

After waiting a few minutes, Tiffany appeared, still in her robe.

"So, would you like to see my new outfits, Mr. Movie Director?" she teased.

"I'm ready when you are, Mom." Ben was in no rush. He was enjoying every second of this.

She smiled and walked past him, standing in the sunlight streaming through a nearby window. She dropped her robe.

Ben's jaw dropped and his eyes grew wide.

Tiffany stood, letting her son appraise her, turning back and forth so he had a nice view. She was wearing shiny white, four-inch heels with a matching white bikini. The bottoms were thin and hugged her butt nicely. Her top had one string that connected each cup at the top and tied around her neck. The other two strings connected at the sides and tied at the center of her back. There was a thin white cord with gold detail that barely kept the cups together in the front. Ben stared at her sublime body. Her top simply could not hold her breasts. Supple, freckled flesh spilled out everywhere. Ben noticed her breasts coming out of the sides, deep cleavage, and even some skin coming out underneath. Her tits were exposed wherever the fabric ended. Since this top was considerably smaller than her regular suits, Ben could see her obvious tan lines.

He noticed her nipples were hard and created bumps through the fabric near the top of her cups.

Ben's mom had large, round, very full breasts that hung down and were a little loose around her body so they moved when she walked or, for that matter, did anything else. Ben loved how they looked on her since they were so big and natural looking. Any time he could see her in an outfit like this was a special event.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked Ben. Her pussy was throbbing and felt scorching hot in the thin bottoms.

"Wow! That's just...wow. Mom." Ben was shaking his head. His now, full-blown erection was sticking up and noticeable. He'd unknowingly grabbed it and was squeezing it over his shorts absentmindedly.

She smiled anxiously, turning for him, then said, "They are all a little small in the top. It's really hard to get my size up there, unless I custom order." She felt a bit self-conscious.

Tiffany was a combination of nervous and aroused. Speaking so frankly to her son about her breasts and body was something that she was unfamiliar with. She turned back around and noticed her son gripping his hard penis under his shorts, which encouraged her. She had to admit, she loved having this effect on her son.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,385 Followers