Mom's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,365 Followers

"Yeah, that's a shame, Mom." Ben smiled and, realized he was holding his dick. He didn't want to cum prematurely, so he let it go.

"Ok, ready for the next one?"

"Let's do it!" Ben said excitedly.

Tiffany walked past him, back into her room. She felt her pussy leaking through her suit as she walked.

Ben watched his mom disappear into her room. He had to get up and pace to avoid jacking off before his shoot. He was now concerned that he would not be able to last long enough to get a usable length of video.

Tiffany soon emerged sporting a salmon-colored bikini that had a push-up style bra for a top and bottoms that were high at the hips, which made her legs look long and sexy. The top made her tits shake due to the fact that they only supported the lower half of her breasts. It was a ridiculous looking top for a woman with her cup size to wear.

"Damn, Mom! Did you try these on before you bought them?" Ben only asked because they looked scandalous on her, and not something that he thought she would ever buy for herself.

Tiffany blushed, then modeled for her son, again turning in place to give him a good look.

"Yes, but these tops were the largest they had, and these are for a special occasion anyway, not for public."

As she walked back into her room, Ben wondered if his mom actually realized that she was about to make a video wearing these very suits and that potentially tens of thousands of people will see her in them.

Tiffany wiped herself in her bathroom after changing out of her last bikini. She was dripping wet and was afraid her son might notice, or worse yet, she'd be visibly wet on camera later on.

She came out about five minutes later with a skin-tight, ultra-thin, pull-over blouse. No bra. Her tits shook and jiggled obscenely when she walked. Although it wasn't see-through, it was without a doubt the hottest thing Ben had ever seen in his life. It clung to every curve of her breasts, every bump on her hard nipples. It was as though her top was spray-painted on her chest. Seeing her as she shook and wiggled across the room made Ben want to tear the clothes off of her and fuck her thoroughly right then and there.

"Mom, you look hot in anything you wear, but these new outfits will make you an Internet sensation!" Ben's cock throbbed powerfully in his shorts. He was now afraid he'd ejaculate without even touching himself. He couldn't wait to jack off in front of his mom later.

"Why don't you wear the salmon-colored bathing suit and meet me outside."

"Okay, Ben. I'll be right out."

Ben set the camera on the tripod just under the patio veranda. He angled it toward the chaise his mom will be laying on, about eight feet away. The camera was about three feet off the ground, enough to catch his torso down to his feet and the perfect height to video his mom's perfect body. Having an idea of how he should place the camera, he waited to record his mom as she walked out to the pool.

Ben trained the camera on his mom as she sauntered toward him from the house. She was swaying and wiggling the entire walk out. In reality, there were few women on the Web, or in public for that matter, that could match her body. Long legs, narrow waist, rounded hips, perfect ass, flat stomach, and tits so big and perfect that they could stop traffic.

"Okay, Ben. Where do you want me?" She stood with one hand on her hip.

"Here, let's try this."

Ben guided his mom down on the pool recliner and adjusted the back so her breasts would hang just right as she lay in the chair. He looked down at her, pausing for a moment. She looked up at him intently. He felt the urge to grab her huge tits and fondle them roughly. He fought it, resigned to stare at them up close. He had to marvel at his unbelievable fortune.

"You lay there with your eyes closed. I'm going to record for about one minute in this position, then, I'm going to pause the camera and shoot myself as I see you from over there near the house. After that, I'm going to come back over here and film myself approaching you. By that time, I will have stripped my shorts off and I'll be masturbating. The camera will be on the tripod so I'll be standing right here."

Ben pointed to a spot that was literally two feet away from his mom, near her left thigh.

"Do you want me to wear my sunglasses?" In all her excitement, Tiffany forgot one of her boundaries: not to show her face.

"No Mom. Remember, you don't want your face recorded. The way I have the camera focused, your head is out of the frame.

"Oh, right. So, then I don't actually have to close my eyes either. Okay. I'm ready when you are!"

"When I'm about to cum, you pretend to wake up and yell at me...like you would if it were really happening. Something like, 'Oh my God, Son! What's wrong with you?' or whatever."

"Okay. I can do that. When do I stop yelling?"

"Yell until I turn the camera off."

Ben began recording. He took the solo shots of his mom lying in the chair from inside the house. In first-person point of view, he recorded his walking through the door, behind a bush, around the pool and finally behind his mom to her left. He took his time and moved the camera so it looked as though he was spying on her. He was particularly focused on her tits that looked so amazing he could sell videos of them alone. His first shots told the story of a horny son creeping up on his mom while she was sunbathing. He felt his direction and camera work were solid. He had all the filming done that he would later edit as needed. Now he carefully secured the camera on the tripod and stripped off his shorts. His cock had been hard the whole time.

Ben quickly checked the framing in the viewfinder. The camera showed his mom from her chin down to her toes. He observed her heavenly body while simultaneously, pulling out and stroked his big, fat cock right in front of her. Her tits looked like they were inviting him for a soft, but furious tit-fuck, her legs begged to be caressed, her pussy was meant to be stuffed full with his dick.

He stroked his cock slowly as he prepared for the scene, then looked up and saw that his mom was staring straight at his cock.

"Are you set up yet?" She asked, speaking for the first time since he began recording. It looked like she was addressing his stiff dick, just over a foot from her face. Ben wanted to spray her with cum right there, but he fought the urge.

"I'm ready." Ben walked past his mom as he stroked his cock slowly. The camera was facing Tiffany from the direction of her feet.

Tiffany was going crazy. She needed to cum badly. Her mouth was now watering whenever she saw his enormous tool. And her tingling pussy was so wet, she had saturated her suit. She could feel her moisture leak out and run down the inside of her ass cheeks, forming a small, moist spot on the chair below her butt. This was far more difficult than she imagined, but not for the reasons she thought it would be. She was too aroused, too into the recording, too hot for her son. She felt like she needed a good fucking.

'How did I get myself into this crazy mess?' She wondered.

Ben situated himself next to the chair, positioning himself behind her and to her left and looking down at her body. The camera faced them several feet away from the foot of the chair. The shot would show him jacking off as she lay in the lounge chair. He got into position and gripped his cock. He was already at the edge of an orgasm, knowing he'd only be able to manage a few strokes before cumming.

He slowly started jerking off, looking at his mother's glorious tits. She had her face positioned straight ahead but her eyes were looking sideways to watch.

'Fuck she looks good...' he thought, stopping his stroking hand, not wanting the scene to be too short. Precum began dripping from the tip of his cock.

The scene was too sexy, his mom was too irresistible. As he held his engorged cock, so close to cumming, he saw his mom turn her head, she apparently thought it was her cue. Her face was no more than two feet from his cock as he held the swollen monster.

Ben was taken by surprise. He didn't realize that when she would turn to see him that she would be so close to his dick. The fact he was now, jacking off two feet from his mom's face, as she lay in the most revealing bikini he had ever seen her wear, caused an immediate explosion.

"FFFffuuuuuckkkkk!! He yelled, thrusting his dick out, nearly touching her chin. He moved the head quickly away from her face.

The first, thick rope of semen traveled across her torso, to her legs and landed heavily on both thighs with a wet splatter.

"Aaaahhh!" Tiffany squealed in shock, waving her hands. But she remained in position as his hot cum coated her thighs.

Ben turned his cock slightly as the second rope burst forcefully from his head, wanting to cum on as much of his mom's body as possible. His aim was true. The second volley splattered powerfully against her round tits barely covered by the bikini top.

"EEEEHHH!" she squealed again daintily as her son doused her tits with a steady, thick stream.

Without even pumping himself, he angled his cock further and jetted again, spurting onto her bare stomach and creating a small puddle in her belly button.

Tiffany yelled, on cue, but not as part of her script. Her yelling was in her surprise that Ben came all over her, and that he came so quickly.

Ben's knees buckled as he splattered his mom's body with his hot, sticky semen. His saving himself this morning paid off in the outrageous amount of cum he deposited on her body. After the initial surprise, Tiffany lay still, letting her son ejaculate all over her. She felt the hot, thick streams of cum speckle and splatter all over her exposed skin. She could have cum in an instant had she so much as touched her pussy with her finger. As he collapsed to his knees, his cock dragged down her thigh, leaving a fresh, wet trail. He held his spurting cock firmly through his orgasm, even carelessly slapping his dick against her bare leg, until the rush finally subsided.

It was done.

"Was that ok?" Tiffany asked tentatively.

"Oh, man..." Ben moaned. His head swam. It was a huge orgasm. As Ben recovered, the realization that he had cum much too soon became apparent.

"That was unbelievably okay!" Ben laughed.

Ben looked down at his mom, he needed a new plan. There was no way he could sell such a short video, no matter how hot it was...

(Continued in "Mom's Home Movies Chapter 2")

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,365 Followers