Mom's Sleepy Soles Pt. 02

Story Info
The time my mother's sleepy soles hypnotized me.
1.7k words
4
23.2k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my mother's snores intensified as I approached. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was slightly opened. I tiptoed as quietly as I could, but the sound of the television combined with her snores were more than enough camouflage to cover any noise coming from me. I knelt beside the bed and leaned forward, hovering my nose just millimeters away from my mother's feet. For the first time ever, I smelled them. I honestly don't know how to describe the scent other than to say they smelled "mature", almost as if her feet contained knowledge, or secrets. I know that doesn't make much sense, but that's the thought that swirled through my head. I took another deep, heavy breath to learn more about her.

I'd never been more aroused, and I felt weird, but I didn't care. She was sleeping and we were alone and nobody would ever have to know any of this, but my penis continued to throb and the alcohol coursing through my bloodstream prevented me from caring too much about consequences. I slowly began unzipping my jeans as I continued sniffing different portions of her feet--the heel, the instep, the outside border, the pad beneath her toes, and the toes themselves. Each whiff seemed to bring with it a slightly different story, but none of those stories told me to leave. The deeper I huffed, the more aroused I became. It wasn't my intention to climax, but at a certain point, I was too far along to consider turning back. The alcohol had finally given me the courage to act out upon my fantasy. I continued stroking my erection until my hand began moving on its own, more aggressively than it ever had before.

I tried to control my breathing, but wasn't doing a very good job. Thankfully, my mother always watched TV at a rather high volume. My heart pounded furiously while my hand jerked up and down my shaft. And then I could feel the explosion within begin to emerge. The smell of her feet, the glow of her soles, those rhythmic sleepy snores...they all conspired to overwhelm my senses. I aimed my erection downward, hoping to quarantine the mess I was about to make. "Nobody checks under the bed anymore," I drunkenly thought. "Not even for monsters." My movements became spastic as I continued to stroke. Then, out of nowhere, I did the unthinkable. As ejaculate began erupting from my cock, I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around my mother's toes. I couldn't believe it. I had completely lost control. Utterly, and completely. And after starting, I couldn't stop. I kept sucking her toes and licking her soles like a feral animal while I continued to masturbate.

In the past, whenever I ejaculated, I'd go soft almost immediately. Not this time. This time, my erection remained rock hard. The more I sucked my mother's toes and licked her soles, the more intensely my cock continued to throb. Every few seconds, I'd have an out of body experience. I literally couldn't believe what I was doing, but I continued doing it anyway. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was obscene. But at that point I knew I wouldn't be caught, and I also couldn't imagine a scenario where I'd have this opportunity again. I mean, what were the odds? For my father to be out of town, for my mother to have accidentally drugged herself, and for me to be drunk enough to actually give in to my impulses? It was a perfect storm that would never be replicated. I felt ashamed and depraved for what I was doing, but I didn't care. I enjoyed every moment more than I ever thought possible. My heart raced faster and faster. I needed more.

I had fallen so deep into the hypnotic spell of my mother's soft, glistening soles that I had forgotten to make sure she was still asleep. In that moment I became petrified. I didn't want to look up. I feared she'd be looking at me with wide eyes and an expression of shock and awe plastered across her face. For all I knew, she could have been staring at me in horror since the moment I came. I had been so blinded by the beauty of her soles and the pleasure of inhaling their scent that I had lost track of anything other than worshipping what was in front of me. Preparing for the worst, I savored one final lick along the length of her soles before looking toward her face. My deepest fears immediately subsided--she was still out like a light. If anything, it almost appeared as if a tiny grin had spread across her lips. Her breaths remained heavy and constant, and her lightly, wispy snores continued in the same rhythmic pattern as when I first entered the room.

I began to wonder how deeply knocked out she actually was. I mean, she had to be pretty fucking gone not to wake up with me licking and sucking every part of her feet, but then again, such sensations can be very pleasant. Maybe she simply incorporated what she was feeling into whatever dream she was having. So the question remained--was she actually unconscious or merely just enjoying a nice, heavy sleep? I had to test the waters. This was, after all, a perfect storm.

At this point, my cock was throbbing and my heart was racing. I needed a moment to catch my breath or else I thought my heart would explode. I sat back on my heels and stared at my mother's limp, sleeping body. I thought my erection would fade once I stopped playing with her feet, but it didn't. My cock stayed rock hard as I listened to her soft, peaceful snores. She was completely oblivious to anything that was happening.

I had always wanted to be a writer, and because of this, I always carried a tiny notepad and pen in my pocket just in case I had an idea I didn't want to forget. This night was no different. With a spirit of adventurousness, I removed the pen from my back pocket--a dark blue, fine point, Pilot Rollerball. I pulled the pen out of my back pocket and took off its cap. Then, very lightly, I began using the ballpoint to tickle my mother's right foot. I started at the pad of her foot and gently drew a singular line down her sole that ended at the base of her heel. She didn't move a muscle. This only made me harder. I made another line in the same direction, this time pressing slightly harder. The faint glow from the TV illuminated the ink I was drawing on her foot. The soft, creamy skin of her soles surrounded both sides of the pen point as I applied pressure. Again, she didn't move one bit. I drew a third line, and then a forth...

My mother always showered first thing in the morning, so I felt confident the ink would be completely washed away before she'd notice somebody had drawn on them. I mean, how often does somebody look at the soles of their own feet? After drawing a fifth line, I decided to play around with some shapes. I drew a smiley face. Then a sun. Then a flower. Rather quickly, my mother's right sole had become a canvas without her knowledge. My cock continued to throb. With little space left to work with, I moved to her left foot.

I placed the pen on the pad of her foot and drug it down to her heel. Her toes immediately scrunched, turning her sole into what I can only describe as a soft plane of wrinkled silk. I froze in my tracks. I felt certain she was about to wake. I had to think of a way out of the room without her knowing what I'd done. But the snores continued, and she looked even more peaceful than she had been before. I drew another line down her foot. Her toes scrunched again, but her snores remained constant. That's when I learned a fact about my mother that I never knew--she only had one ticklish foot. For the next stroke, I drew in the opposite direction, moving from the bottom of her heel, up the inner sole, all the way up her big toe. When I drew this line, I did so very, very slowly. This created an entirely new reaction. Instead of her soles scrunching, her toes spread apart. Her big toe reached left as her pinky toe stretched out to the right. There was a considerable amount of space in between each one of her toes. And the skin of her soles, which previously had been wrinkled, was now taught and perfectly smooth. The moment I removed the pen, her feet returned back to their sleepily relaxed position. This gave me an idea.

I drew another line, again starting from her heel and very slowly making my way up her arch. Just like before, her toes spread as wide as her body would allow. When they stretched as far as her body would allow, I moved my head forward and placed my nose into the gap between her second and third toe. Then I removed the pen from her sole. Just as predicted, she relaxed, involuntarily pinching my nostrils between her toes. My mother was unconsciously dominating me with her feet. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I gently kissed the sole that pressed against my lips before reapplying the pen to the base of her heel. As I moved the pen upward, her toes again spread apart, allowing me the opportunity to remove my nostrils from the clutches of her smothering feet. I didn't want this night to end. The more time that passed since I ejaculated, the hornier and hornier I became. I put the cap back on my pen and placed it in my pocket. Even though both of my mother's soles looked like a Kindergartener had used them as a doodle pad, she continued to snore. By now, my desire to cum again had fully returned. It was time to up the stakes...

To be continued...