Mom's Sleepy Soles Pt. 03

Story Info
I continue worshipping the soles of my mother's sleepy feet.
1.4k words
4.33
7.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chapter 3"

********************

I wanted to clean the mess beneath the bed before getting too distracted, so I headed to the linen closet in the hall and grabbed a stack of towels. As I reentered the room, the sight of my mother once again propelled me into a hypnotic trance. Her body, so heavy -- her limbs, so limp -- the television's glow, bouncing off her soles...

I stood in awe of everything that transpired to that point. The night had taken the most unexpected of turns and led to the greatest sexual experience of my life. For a moment, I considered cleaning the mess and heading straight to bed. There was no need to be greedy. I had literally just gotten away with murder and the memory of this evening would forever be with me -- why press my luck? But like the voice of a siren coaxing a ship, my mother's rhythmic snores lured me deeper and deeper.

I walked to the edge of the bed and stared at her unconscious body. She looked so peaceful and relaxed, as if nothing in the world could disturb her. My gaze slowly wandered to her right hand. Her palm faced up with each of her fingers slightly bent. Something about the position made her look particularly vulnerable. I gently grabbed her wrist and raised it off the mattress. When her forearm reached a forty-five degree angle, I let go. Her hand softly plopped upon the sheets. Unexpectedly, an avalanche of blood rushed to my cock. I raised her hand again, this time bringing it to a ninety degree angle. As I released, her arm flopped inward, sending her wrist thudding against her stomach. My body grew tense, concerned the impact would cause her to wake, but just as before, her rhythmic snores were steady.

I tested the waters again, but instead of lifting her wrist, I elevated her entire arm. I raised it higher and higher until I could see a tiny bit of space between her shoulder and the sheets. After holding in place for several seconds, I let go. Her tricep, elbow, forearm, and wrist simultaneously crashed to the mattress, bouncing from the sheets before falling off the bed. I froze yet again, positive the force of her dangling arm would be more than enough to jostle her awake -- but it didn't. She just continued to snore as I continued to stare. So peaceful. So vulnerable. Completely oblivious to her surroundings.

Everything was perfect.

I then remembered the mess beneath the bed and knelt down to clean it up. I did what I could to cover my tracks, but the towel seemed to smear my semen into the carpet instead of wiping it away. I still didn't think anyone would check beneath the bed, but just to be safe, I used the towel to spread my ejaculate as thinly and uniformly as possible -- that way if somebody did check, the discoloration would look like natural aging opposed to a stain. I vigorously wiped for close to a minute before sitting up on my knees. When I did, my mother's limp wrist hung in front me, hovering at a height halfway between my waist and the floor.

The pounding of my cock intensified. I couldn't help but notice the television's hue highlighting the contrast between the ink from my pens and her soles' subtle wrinkles. The canvas of her feet morphed and whirled each time the screen projected a new image.

The view was absolutely mesmerizing. Once again, I lost control.

I took one of the towels and draped it vertically atop my mother's body, exposing only her face and feet. Then I slipped off my shoes, removed my pants and boxers, and knelt atop the mattress a couple inches from her heels. Everything was moving so fast. I tried slowing down, but before I could think, my cock began sliding against her inner right sole.

"Oh my fucking god..." I whispered.

Had it not been for my recent exploration in edging, I would have cum immediately. Thankfully that discipline provided the restraint necessary for testing my sexual stamina. I slowly leaned back, took a deep breath, and inched my hips forward. This time I grazed my shaft against her left instep -- just as perfect as the right.

My cock thumped with ecstacy. I slowly leaned back, took another breath, and slid forward against her right instep. Then back. Then forward against the left. Then back. Then forward against the right. Each part of my shaft enjoyed equal time with my mother's unsuspecting soles. Again I moved forward, slowly gliding my cock against her left arch...all the way in...all the way out. Then again with the right...all the way in...all the way out...her feet incredibly smooth and impossibly soft. Forward again...and back...and forward...and back...pausing only when the point of no return seemed near. In and out...left to right...so soft...so smooth...so perfect...

I looked at the digital clock across the bed. It read 4:21 AM. I implemented a challenge -- if I could last until 4:25, I'd reward myself one final orgasm beyond the one just ahead. If not, the impending eruption would end this unbelievable adventure. I gave myself my word before gently thrusting forward.

"Holy fuck..." my body shook.

This was going to be more difficult than I thought. I took another deep breath and retracted. Her soft, mature soles felt like melted butter. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my heart beated out of my chest. Another deep breath before slowly moving forward...and back...and forth...and back...and forth...taking another deep, controlled breath to calm my pulse. I looked at the clock to see how much time had passed. 4:21 AM. That couldn't be possible. It had to be a joke. Was the Universe watching me? But just as the thought entered my mind, the clock transitioned. 4:22 AM.

"Okay..." I thought. "You got this."

I slid in again...and out...savoring each nuance...fully aware I'd never have this opportunity again...her sleepy snores providing a soundtrack of comfort.

In...and out...

In...and out...

In...and out...

Slow and controlled...

In...and out...

In...

Then, without warning, an explosive quake rumbled within. It immediately became clear I had crossed the point of no return. I checked the clock. 4:24. I was in trouble and had to think fast. My first thought was pulling away and using both hands to squeeze my shaft with all my might, but my hips were extended forward and I feared any movement back would tip me over the edge. I took another deep breath as my legs began to tremble. I checked the clock. 4:24. I was going to ejaculate and had no idea what to do.

Instinct took over. My hands reflexively grabbed the tops of my mother's feet and forcefully pressed them together, trapping my cock between her soles. My upper body quivered. I looked over at the clock. 4:24. My triceps burned as I squeezed even harder. I took another breath and held it in. My torso began to shake as my arms began to spasm. I tried to clear my mind but couldn't erase the thought of her warm soles lovingly hugging my cock. I looked over at the clock. 4:25. A wave of elation coursed through my veins. I had made it. My hands involuntarily began jerking up and down.

"UUUUUHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG!!!" I quietly roared.

The initial load rocketed so intensely it soared above my mother and splattered the headboard. I couldn't believe my eyes. The next burst shot semen across the length of the towel, missing my mother's chin by just a few inches. I relentlessly rubbed her soles against my cock -- up and down and up and down and up and down as cum spackled every corner of the towel. After a minute, the contractions began to wane. I continued masturbating with her limp feet until the last bit of ejaculate dribbled from my shaft and pooled upon her soles.

I was absolutely speechless. In all my years alive, I'd never experienced such a powerful sensation. All I could feel was pure, unadulterated bliss. Her snores continued as my cloudy ejaculate trickled down the headboard. What a sight. I gently tugged the towel off my mother, wadded it into a ball, and crawled to the headboard to wipe it clean. Once finished, I looked over at the clock. 4:28 AM. My mother always set an alarm for 6:30 AM -- more than enough time for a final indulgence.

To Be Continued...