Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 03

Story Info
Kurt and Mom help Marie and Dean.
15.5k words
4.69
16.6k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
152 Followers

Prologue

This is chapter 2 of the already published 'Mom's Son Always Comes First.' In the first chapter Kate Parker's son returns home from the army and unexpectedly starts a hot sexual relationship with his mom. In chapter 1 Kate also helps her friend Marie improve sex with her husband. Chapter 2 sees Kate expand her sexual relationship with Kurt and further help Marie. In this chapter Kurt helps his mom show Marie the joys of full sex, and Kate begins her instruction of Marie's husband Dean.

It must have been about four in the afternoon when Kurt called to tell me he was about an hour away from home. I had to think about what I would get him to eat when he turned up. My son was always starving after a long journey and then there was 'mom's welcome' to sort out too. I would do that first, food could come later.

Like his late father Kurt needed a lot of sex and that was all right with me. But he couldn't be fucking his mom any time of the day, I had things to do. With his father, when he came back from the rig, I had a routine. He fucked me first thing in the morning, sometimes around lunchtime and then at bedtime. That worked well. All this was fine by me, after all when he was away on the rig for weeks he wasn't getting any. When he got back home I had give him what he wanted before he was off again, and he wanted a lot.

With Kurt I had started to do the same, but as he was young and virile I bent the rules a bit when he really needed it. Guys will be guys. But when Kurt was away from home on these delivery drives he got frustrated and when he got back he needed special attention; otherwise, there could be problems. Like the time we were loading the car with groceries and leaning into the back to fill a box I felt Kurt's cock nudging against my rear.

Fortunately, we were in a remote corner of the parking lot, and it was raining. I had quickly opened the rear door, laid on the back seat and let Kurt have me. Nobody was about, and nobody saw. But it wasn't the best place to have sex. Poor Kurt had been so frustrated, a four-day journey and so much stored up cum to get rid of. I always had his welfare at heart. That's why I laid on the back seat, legs open wide while Kurt stuck his cock in. Anyway, he was desperate that day and it only took a couple of thrusts to start shooting. He sure needed it bad.

Time was moving on. I went into my bedroom and pulled off my shorts and T-shirt. It was good to be naked and as the hot summer continued, I was naked a lot. But I wouldn't meet Kurt at the door naked, suppose he'd picked someone up on the way back? No, I had to be properly dressed for my son, I gave him the respect he deserved.

I went to the wardrobe and took out a light diaphanous dress. I pulled it on over my head and it covered me down to my knees. I didn't need panties and I took my bra off. If he was taking me from the rear Kurt liked to grab a breast in each hand, gripping me and steadying himself as he thrust away. No sandals either, bare feet stopped me slipping at a crucial moment.

I returned to the kitchen and placed a bottle of water on the worktop by the open door. I didn't really need to, life in the army gave Kurt an awareness of how to look after his body. But it showed I cared. I then checked the table, making sure it was in position. Finally, I picked up a couple of cushions from the living room and put them on the tabletop, something soft to lean on while he had me.

Yep, everything was in place ready for his welcome. You see 'mom's welcome' sex was different from normal sex. It sort of cleared the air, and once done brought some calm into Kurt's return. It wasn't meant to be a long session with foreplay, oral sex, and a big build up to orgasm. It was a quick almost brutal pounding to give my son a quick release. To fuck away as hard as he could so all that stored cum could quickly drain away deep inside me.

After that he could shower, have a meal with mom, relax and chill out chatting on the sofa. He wouldn't be pawing me and feeling me up every time I went by, or getting his cock out while we were watching tv. Get the frustration out and then we had all the time in the world to enjoy our company, mom and son happy together. Later we could have a real session, or if Kurt was tired an early night and sex in the morning. Great fun when he had one of those morning rock hard cocks which stayed hard, no matter how many times he came.

'Mom's welcome' sort of evolved naturally. The first time he returned from a long trip I did meet him naked at the door. I took the lead releasing his cock and bending over to receive it. And after that 'Mom's welcome' fell into place. I would meet Kurt at the door, go into the kitchen, lean over the table and let him have me.

It worked, it made for an easier time for both of us and although short, its intensity gave me incredible enjoyment. In fact, I usually came quickly like Kurt. Maybe it was the harshness of being fucked so hard by my son's young cock. I don't know but it worked. It was always very good sex.

I sat out on the deck and waited. Things had been good since Kurt had settled in. Life was a little complicated. Fucking Kurt and then having his friends here had impacted on my life, but I was still young myself, not quite forty and I'm not complaining. I was enjoying life after all those barren years when I was alone and virtually sexless. And then there was Marie, the young wife of my boss Dean at the store. She was an innocent angel. A real beauty but so ignorant of the basics of sex. I loved having sex with her.

Marie had a good life in many ways. Married to a decent guy, they had two lovely young children and lived in a decent sized house on the outskirts of town. They had both worked hard to build up the store and did well, but there was something missing and that was a good sex life. Dean was keen on sex and Marie wanted to please him, but she didn't know what to do. Also, she wasn't getting any satisfaction herself. I had decided to help her, and I had. Yes, this had led me to having sex with Marie, and pretty intense sex it was; but I felt my aim of improving things between her and Dean was on target. And I was sure I would succeed in the end.

I was a little concerned about my daughter Suzie up at the big house. She was married to Pete, the judge's son. A decent enough guy, but like Kurt he was often away working up state. Suzie had a good life, the judge was wealthy and looked after her and his son, but she was the sort of girl who needed attention. She been over a couple of times since Kurt's return but not as much as I expected.

She had been close to her elder brother when they were young. Losing their father at an early age had hit them both hard, although I think it hit Suzie harder than it did Kurt. I thought I would invite her and Pete over to dinner, we could all catch up together.

I heard the sound of Kurt's truck turning into our property. I got up and watched him arrive. Kurt exited the truck and came up the steps towards me. He was smiling. That handsome face and muscular body would win over any woman. Kurt had his father's looks, dark eyes and hair, longer now his short army cut had grown out.

''Hi mom, I 've missed you.''

He kissed me on the cheek.

''I've missed you too darling.'' I turned and entered the house, Kurt followed. I walked over to the table and leaned over it getting into position. I reached for the edge of my dress and pulled it up over my back, revealing my bare ass. I heard Kurt take some water. I spread my legs and steadied my bare feet on the floor. It wouldn't be long now. I gripped the edges of the table and pressed down on the cushions beneath my breasts.

I heard the rustle of Kurt's jeans as he stripped. Then I sensed him behind me. There was a moment of delay as he prepared his cock for entry. I could hear my heart beating in anticipation. Then the head of his large, rigid cock slowly slid up into my pussy, followed by a long slow push which brought it up against the mouth of my womb.

There was a pause when it had fully filled me, and Kurt held it there enjoying the heat and grip of my deep pussy. But this wasn't going to be a slow sensual fucking, a 'mom's welcome' was fast and brutal. Kurt's deep penetration was simply preparing the way, opening me up.

Then he started. A quick withdrawal leaving only the knobhead in, followed by a hard thrust forward which almost lifted my feet off the floor. Then it was thrust, thrust, thrust as he pounded vigorously and mercilessly into my pussy. I held onto the table for dear life as Kurt fucked on.

He soon found his rhythm, stretching my pussy to its limit. I was grunting with each thrust. I could feel that hard cock forcing itself ever deeper into my body. I was going to cum. My vagina was quivering, and soon my whole lower body was trembling. I felt as though I was going to pass out. Then my senses burst, and I was drowning in ecstasy.

Still Kurt's cock thrust on, while his hands reached round seeking my breasts. Once found he gripped them hard as one thrust merged into another, until with a cry he shot his first jet of cum into my body. Then another, and then another. I felt his hot breath on my back as he collapsed over me. For a moment he lay there. Then he withdrew his cock and stood back. I felt his cum oozing out of me.

''Thanks mom, I'm going to have a shower.''

I exhaled some air. Wow, that was intense. I got up from the table, put my breasts back into my clothing and adjusted my dress around my waist. I needed some water.

* * * * *

Later I fixed Kurt some food and we chilled out watching television. What with his long drive and the heat of summer, Kurt was tired. His head kept dropping. He needed his bed. He was half asleep as I guided him into his bedroom and onto the bed. I helped him undress and when I pulled his boxers off his cock was swollen but not hard.

As I stood up by the bed, I looked down upon it. Kurt had a beautiful cock. It was larger than his father's, both longer and thicker. It gave me so much pleasure. No wonder that the first time I saw it when he was a grown man back from war, erect and twitching before me, I had to put it in my mouth. I had no regrets. It seemed right at the time, and it seemed right now. I turned from Kurt's bed and left his room. He needed his sleep, tomorrow I'd see that cock again.

* * * * *

I was up early the next morning. I didn't bother to dress; it was already very warm. Even by southern standards this summer was a hot one. I poured myself a glass of water and went out naked onto the deck. There was a slight morning breeze. I sat on an easy chair and opened my legs. I liked to feel the breeze on my pussy. It also wafted over my bare breasts making the nipples hard.

I needed to get Kurt to help me, without him my plan for Marie wouldn't work. And by helping me I meant Kurt fucking her. But Kurt wasn't a cock for hire. He didn't really know Marie and had only ever spoken to her in the shop; but if my plan to improve Marie's and Dean's sex life was going to work I needed a cock, and someone who knew what to do with it. Well Kurt owed me a favour. I had looked after his three army buddies and looked after them well. That ought to be enough to get him on board.

Then there were the collateral dangers in all this, Marie and I now have sex together. Sex I didn't want to do without, and Marie certainly didn't. Our relationship started with me showing her round my pussy. The idea was to show her what Dean needed to do.

But in the process Marie and I had explored all sorts of things she wouldn't be sharing with Dean, and she had also told me she loved me. This was a lot more than I had intended, but I was happy with it and to be honest I loved her too. But to me us girls together was different to having another man's cock. We weren't going to run off together, we were just friends who also had sex together.

But what if Marie began to feel the same way about Kurt? Marie's husband Dean was a decent guy and attractive in his own way. You would say an upstanding family man, but not a good looking, muscular army hero. Both Kurt and Marie were young and at the height of their sexual desire and powers. Once Kurt had Marie on the end of his cock, I didn't know what dance she would dance. The whole idea was to improve Marie's and Dean's relationship not ruin it.

And after that I had to deal with Dean. I had talked to Marie about this, but I hadn't told her that I would need to have sex with Dean. And I wasn't sure how Dean would react. He was a straightforward husband who loved his wife, but he was getting adventurous and that's why Marie had asked me about sucking his cock.

I was pretty sure I could get Dean into bed; but he would have to understand that any sex we had was for instruction, to make him a better lover with Marie. Yes, I could get him into bed with me, but it might be hard getting him out.

Anyway, I would cross these hurdles as they came, in the meantime I needed to get laid. I went back into the kitchen and was halfway to the sink when a pair of muscular arms lifted me up and carried me into my bedroom. I was dropped on the bed, had my legs parted and in an instance Kurt's tongue was lapping my pussy. I sank back into the covers and let Kurt get to work.

That son of mine knew how to tease a pussy. Long licks and flicks on the end of my clit soon had me reeling in passion. The ecstasy was building, but every time it threatened to burst Kurt would switch to something else; this time pushing his tongue deep into my hole. Then it was time for cock.

Kurt slowly slid his cock deep up within me, totally filling my hole. My he was big, every nerve ending in my pussy tunnel was tingling. Kurt held it there while I squirmed in pleasure. I was possessed with cock. So full, so fucking full. But it didn't last. I knew that this was just the start. Kurt was opening me up, preparing the way for a thorough pounding.

I didn't have long to wait; Kurt slowly withdrew his cock, and I heard a slurp as it slid out. Then Kurt pushed the head of his cock into my pussy, only the head. Then he pulled it out again, going no further. Kurt's knob head like the rest of cock was large, and it tormented and tantalised the entrance to my pussy as it went in and out.

I moaned with pleasure. This was the one, two, three. One was being penetrated with just the top of the cock, two was using half the length and three was fucking with the whole of the cock. This style of fucking demanded so much self-discipline. And Kurt had that. The temptation was to let go and fuck like crazy, but Kurt had that control. Instinctively he knew exactly how long each phase should last.

The entrance to my pussy was tantalised by the in out of Kurt's cock. But I needed more cock, the interior of my pussy was throbbing in anticipation, I needed a deeper penetration. Sensing this Kurt responded and now thrust half the length of his cock into me, bursting up and filling me. I flexed my pussy muscles trying to grip and draw his cock deeper. I clenched my ass cheeks to create more suction, but Kurt fucked on only using half his cock's length.

I was in an agony of sensuality tortured by the thick cock which would not respond to my calls for it to go deeper. I felt my legs quivering, they were trembling uncontrollably. Still Kurt fucked on. In out, in out, on it went, but only half the length. Then he struck with a push forcing his cock up against the entrance to my womb. Shattering sensations shot through my body. His whole cock was now in me. We were on phase three all right.

The quivering in my legs spread upwards. I was trembling all over. I was being swamped with waves of acute pleasure. I was cumming and it was ferocious. As each orgasm broke I struggled to stay conscious, I was drowning in bliss. Kurt fucked on. When he was in rhythm he pounded like a machine. As in the army endurance was everything. I collapsed beneath him, my body was sprawled on the bed like a rag doll.

Then Kurt withdrew his cock and gently turned me over. His strong arms eased my legs apart and raised my ass up before him. I was only just conscious, but I felt the head of his cock as he slid it into my ass hole. He gave me a few hard thrusts before my tight ass muscles extracted his cum. I felt it hot within me, and when he had shot his final load and pulled his cock out it flooded down between my legs and onto the bed.

There was a short pause. Kurt sipped from a bottle and then passed it to me. It was cold and refreshing. I poured some into my cupped hand and splashed it on my pussy. When he was like this Kurt was insatiable. Then he stood up and lifted me off the ground with his strong muscled arms.

Instinctively I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist gripping his body. Then he slowly lowered me onto his rigid, upright cock. The weight of my body forced me down fully until I was totally impaled, his cock couldn't go any deeper. I felt the head pushed against the entrance to my womb.

Then Kurt started to bounce me up and down. I threw my head back and let out a gasp. Oh my so deep, it was going so deep. The muscles of my vagina tried to grasp him tight, to keep that delicious cock inside, but he was too powerful. A hard thrust up and then a slow withdrawal, then again, and then again until each penetration fused into one hard long pounding.

I held on for dear life, my arms around Kurt's neck as the rest of my body served that rock hard instrument of pleasure. Sensations shot through the walls of my pussy, my whole body was trembling. If I let go now I would be lost forever, pounded into ecstasy. But I held on as Kurt fucked on and on, relentless in pursuit of sexual pleasure.

As my orgasm broke, shredding my senses and shooting arrows of sensuality throughout my body. I felt myself slipping but Kurt held me tight still thrusting on with a brutal certainty.

Then he came. I felt his cock quiver and jerk inside me as it released a flood of hot cum. He kept fucking as each spurt shot within me. That son of mine seemed to have an endless reservoir of sperm. Cum mixed with pussy juice seeped out and squelched between our bodies as he thrust on. This time he was done. He gently lowered me onto the bed and sat beside me. Softly he said, ''Mom, rest awhile I'll get you a drink.''

I was in the sort of sexual daze that only a severe fucking can bring on, but gradually my eyes focused and I returned to reality. Instinctively I reached between my legs. My pussy lips were swollen and my vagina was hot and still oozing sperm and juice. That was a good pounding, a ruthless application of the cock but so good. My son knew how to fuck, there was only one other person who could fuck like that and that was his father.

Then I thought of Marie. Could she take a pounding like that? She was young and in spite of that innocent exterior, she had shown me that in the search for sexual pleasure she was willing to explore the sensual jungle. A session with Kurt would show her what real sex was like. But would she like it too much? I was determined to train Dean to satisfy Marie, but it would take a long time before he was up to Kurt's standard. I didn't want Kurt to replace Dean, I wanted Dean to be the best lover Marie could have.

Kurt returned with a glass of cold water. I didn't know whether to drink it or pour it on my pussy.

''Mom, you are so good.'' Kurt sat down on the edge of the bed.

''You don't need to say that.''

''Yes, I do. You are so good to me. Giving me so much.''

''And you give so much to me.'' I put the empty glass down, leaned over and took the head of his swollen cock in my mouth. It tasted of salty cum and pussy juice. Then I released it and said,''I need your help with a friend of mine.'' Kurt looked down at me. He had assumed his serious almost military mode.

michaelg1
michaelg1
152 Followers