Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Kurt, play with Marie's pussy to get it ready.''

Marie had opened her legs before I had finished speaking and in a moment Kurt had inserted a finger while using his other hand to massage Marie's clit. Marie began to gently gyrate her lower body. Her head now hung back, her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She was ever so gently beginning to pant, and I knew what that meant.

'' Kurt, you can stop that now. Get between her legs.'' Kurt complied taking his swollen cock in one hand aiming it at Marie's soaking pussy.

''OK Marie, just relax while Kurt slides it in. Go slowly Kurt, real slow.''

Kurt was gentle all right and real slow, but as the head of cock pushed into the entrance to Marie's pussy, she shrieked and shot upright.

''I can't take it. I can't take it. It's too big.''

I could see that I needed to be firm, ''Marie, you've taken the candle and you can take Kurt's cock. Just lay back and relax those pussy muscles like a good girl.'' That seemed to calm her. I saw Kurt move forward and I could see that Kurt had got the head of his cock in. The difficult part was over.

''Now ease the rest up.'' I heard Marie let out a long ''Ooooooooh'' as Kurt slid the whole length of his cock deep inside her. Once I was sure it was fully in I told Kurt, ''Now just hold it in there so Marie can get used to it. Good girl Marie, good girl.'' I could see Marie's body quivering slightly as it adsorbed Kurt's mighty cock.

''Now Marie. Kurt is going to slide it in and out very slowly, it'll open you up real nice.'' Kurt carefully slid his cock in and out of Marie's tight pussy. I could hear her panting; the pleasure was beginning. He did this several times and then when I gestured towards him, he stopped, leaving his cock inside.

Marie opened her eyes, raised her head and looked quizzically at Kurt as if to say, ''Why are you stopping?''

''Marie, we are going to play the one, two, three game. It's a great way to start a session. I'm sure you know that fucking with you on your back is called missionary position, well this makes missionary more fun. Kurt take your cock out.'' I heard a slurp as Kurt withdrew.

''The 'one' part of the game is when Kurt fucks you with just the head of his cock. Then after a while we go to the second part where he will use up to half his cock and then three when you get the whole length. It's a great build up. You'll love it and so will Dean when he does it to you.''

Marie just stared at me. There had been enough talking.

''Lay back Marie and let Kurt get to work.'' Marie sank back onto the bed, bent her knees and opened her legs. Kurt took his cock in his right hand and stuck the head in Marie's pussy. Marie closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Slowly and steadily Kurt eased the head of his cock in and out of Marie's pussy. Not too fast and not too slow. I could tell by Marie's breathing that the sensitive area at the entrance to her pussy was beginning to respond.

I let Kurt continue for about ten minutes, but it might have been less. Then I told him to start the second phase. Kurt was a disciplined lover, but it took all his self-control to only thrust using half the length of his cock. The temptation to let go and really pound her must have been a strong one, but my son wanted to please his mom as well as Marie and he never went too far in.

Marie was getting more excited, reaching round and grabbing Kurt's buttocks with her hands, pulling him forward as though she wanted him to put it all in, to go deeper. But he kept control and still only gave her half.

Softly I said, ''Part three Kurt, give her part three.'' And he did. Thrusting his cock all the way in so that only his swinging balls remained outside. With that first, full length thrust Marie's legs shot straight out before her and she screamed, ''Oh my god, oh my god, it's too big, it's too big.'' But Kurt thrust on. I could see him adjust his body and get into a rhythm. He was really giving it to her now.

Marie seemed to panic, like a fish wriggling on a hook. Her whole body was shaking and she began a barely coherent appeal for mercy.

''I can't take it........Ah......I can't take it.......please stop....ah.....stop.'' But Kurt didn't stop, he just kept pounding. Steady, vigorously his full cock went in and out. Kurt found a rhythm now, pumping like a well-oiled machine, fucking on ruthlessly.

Marie's moaning was mixed with barely coherent phrases. '' Ah, you're hitting my womb. Oh my god you are hitting my womb...''

Then Marie let out a loud shout, reached round and grabbed Kurt's taught buttocks. I could see her fingers impress themselves on his muscled rear.

''Ah....don't stop....don't stop....give it to me......Oh you are so big.....I'm gonna split....... Keep doing it. Keep doing it.'' And Kurt kept doing it.

Their bodies seemed to merge into one. Kurt fucked and fucked. I wondered now if he was ever going to cum. I left the bedroom went through the kitchen and out on the deck. The air was cooler now, but my body was burning. I needed my son's cock bad, I needed to be filled. I guess this was how Kurt felt while I looked after his three military friends.

My juices squelched between my legs, my panties were soaked. Then there was a shriek from inside and then another. I went back in.

In the bedroom Marie sprawled naked across the covers. She looked like a puppet whose strings had been cut. I could see some of Kurt's cum dripping from her pussy. The two darlings had cum all right. Kurt sat on the side of the bed his cock swollen but not rigid. There wasn't anything to say other than I would get them some water. Then we rested.

* * * * *

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur, but Marie experienced everything. Doggie style, cow-girl, reverse cow-girl. It was too much really but she learnt a lot, and later Dean would be in for a treat. Although of course I needed to sort Dean out before Marie was fully unleashed upon him; and I was confident I could do that.

The evening with Kurt ended with Marie riding him like there was no tomorrow. She bounced up and down as though she was being stuck with a cattle prod, breasts swinging all ways. But she never lost his cock. Each time she raised herself up she kept the head of his cock in, it never came out before she sank herself down impaling herself upon it. Most of the women round here had ridden horses since they were girls, and the way Marie used her knees to keep position on Kurt before she bounced up showed that she was one of them.

But that son of mine was beginning to look weary. I couldn't say how many times he had cum, but he had still managed to keep his cock hard. Marie's frenzied riding came to an end as her final climax flooded through her. It was obvious it was a big one as her whole body shook and quivered violently as she collapsed on Kurt's body, panting and gasping for air.

Kurt rolled her off and knelt alongside her. His cock was erect, but he looked fucked out. This didn't stop him ending the evening with one last cum. He got to his feet stood by the bed and started jerking his cock. His hand moved up and down its shaft, faster and faster until a huge jet of cum shot over Marie's naked body, then another and then another. I looked down at Marie's limp body. There was cum everywhere, some dripped from her nipples. Her stomach was splashed and so were the tops of her legs.

''I'm going to bed mom. Marie, you are an angel.'' Kurt staggered towards his bedroom. I was proud of my son, he had performed so well. Marie was still dozing. I shook her gently.

''Marie honey. You need to wake up. We've finished for the night.'' Marie opened her eyes and said, ''Did I do well?'' A severe fucking had not even dented that air of innocence.

I smiled and said, ''Darling you are the best, this is going to make Dean so happy.'' Marie smiled back. ''Marie, I'm going to run you a bath and get you cleaned up.''

* * * * *

When the bath was full, I took Marie by the hand and led her into the bathroom. When I had told her we had finished for the night I hadn't been completely truthful, there was something else Marie had to do, and that was me.

Marie slid into the bath and opened her legs letting the warm water refresh her pussy. Her tight little hole was now slightly open, and I could see some of Kurt's cum oozing out into the water. Her pussy had been well used. It had been well stretched, but it would soon retighten while she rested.

I slipped out of my panties, conscious of the damp mark on the crotch. My pussy was soaking. Watching those young fuckers had been a joy but also a torment. My pussy needed cock, but it wasn't going to get any tonight, but it would get the next best thing.

Marie moved up to let me in and I relished the warm water which flooded my body. Marie opened her mouth to say something, but before she could utter a word I crushed it with my hot lips. Marie knew what she had to do, and I felt her hand in the water touch the outside of my pussy. I leaned back and let Marie go to work.

With one hand she opened the lips of my pussy and with the other she inserted a finger, then another and finally a third. Once these were lodged inside, she started to slowly move them in and out. My it felt good. I pushed my body down and hard against her fingers forcing them further in. The warm water and my pussy juices lubricated their penetration.

I was beginning to fill, and my pussy muscles twitched against the intruders. But I wanted more. I opened my legs as far as the bath would allow and said, ''Marie I want all of them. I want your hand in my pussy.'' Marie paused for a moment taking time to absorb what I said. Then she withdrew her fingers and repositioned herself.

She bunched her fingers together and eased her hand forward. First the tips of her fingers entered, gliding through the entrance of my hole. Marie struggled a bit with her knuckles, and I pushed down hard to get them in. I felt a slight twinge of pain; but once they were through the entrance, the rest of her hand slid in behind, wrist deep.

I felt so full. Her hand pressing hard against the walls of my cunt. An exquisite pleasure was building up through the pressurised nerve endings of my pussy. I could feel the sensation moving up my body through my womb. I was trembling on the edge of orgasm. When Marie's fingers fluttered inside me I couldn't contain myself, my whole body shook as my orgasm exploded. I couldn't control myself and I jerked forward splashing water everywhere.

Marie showed no mercy; but continued the dance of her fingers, tormenting and teasing me with waves of sensuality. One orgasm followed another as Marie's fingers twirled and twisted inside me. Eventually dazed and satiated I gripped her arm.

''No more Marie. No more. You're killing me.'' With a squelch Marie slid her hand out. I laid back and let the water wash over me. What an evening. Then I got up reached for a towel and staggered into my bedroom, leaving Marie to dress and return to her loving husband Dean.

* * * * *

The next morning, I awoke late. The light was already seeping through the edges of the curtains when I got up. I pulled on my robe and went to make coffee. Holding the cup in my hand I went to Kurt's bedroom to see if he was awake. I put my ear to the door and thought I could hear rustling within. I gently eased it open and glimpsed inside. I almost dropped my cup.

Marie was straddled over Kurt's naked body sucking his cock. I jerked back. My goodness, Marie never went home. Oh, my goodness, Marie's still here. I staggered to a chair in the kitchen and sat down. What next? I half expected Dean to appear from beneath the couch. This was getting complicated.

I heard what sounded like a gasp coming from Kurt's bedroom. I guessed he'd cum. I decided to act before things got even more muddled. Noisily, so they could hear me, I crossed the kitchen and knocked on Kurt's door. There was a muffled sound within, and then Kurt opened the door.

''Oh, hello mom how you doing?''

''Don't 'Hello mom, how are you doing?' me. Just send Marie out here.'' I didn't want to hear any excuses from Kurt. I hadn't set this whole thing up to expand Kurt's sex life, it was to improve Marie's and Dean's.

A moment later the door opened and there stood Marie completely naked. Even in the morning, in a dishevelled state with hair all over the place and some small drops of cum on those gorgeous breasts, she looked beautiful. But I was in no mood to be distracted.

''Marie, put some clothes on and then come back here, we need to talk.'' I went and sat back down on the chair in the kitchen. Marie appeared wearing one of Kurt's long football shirts, it stretched down below her knees. I didn't ask her to sit down. I used my serious voice.

''Marie, what the hell are you still doing here? Dean's going to be out of his mind with worry. I'm surprised he hasn't turned up already.''

''I called him after you went to bed. Told him you were upset about Kurt and that I would stay to comfort you.''

''And he believed you?''

''Yes, no question.'' I felt some of the tension leave me.

''Come here Marie.'' I couldn't be cross with such a darling, and after all this had been my idea. Marie came and sat on my lap. I kissed her softly on the cheek. I was now in mother mode and said, ''You know that last night was about improving your relationship with Dean. It wasn't about you having sex with Kurt for the fun of it.''

Marie looked down and avoided my gaze.

''I know Kate, it was just so good. I've never had anything like it. I just wanted more, and Kurt didn't seem to mind.'' I drew her close to me. Marie's warm body glowed through her shirt. I could feel those gorgeous breasts soft against me as her chest pressed against mine. I could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy on my legs. I leaned back against the chair and regained some composure. Yes, I am sure Kurt didn't mind, who could resist the attention of such a pretty young woman. I was struggling myself.

''Have a shower and get home. Everything you've done is to improve your sex with Dean. He's going to love you so much for what you know now. I'm going to see Dean myself to make sure he gives you the best in return.''

Marie flashed a look of concern.

''But will he listen to you? He can be very stubborn.'' I was confident Dean would listen once I got him alone, I was sure of that.

''Yes, he will. Dean will do anything to keep you happy. He loves you so much.''

Marie smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.

''Kate, I love Dean so much, and I love you too.''

''I know you do honey and I love you. Now get home and leave Dean to me.''

Marie kissed me again and then went to the bathroom. A few minutes later I could hear the shower running. Once Marie was on the way home, I was going to see Kurt. It had been a tough night for me watching those two fucking like crazy without being able to join in.

* * * * *

Kurt looked somewhat downcast when he joined me in the living room. I wouldn't say that he appeared shamed, just not his normal confident self. I was sitting on the couch and Kurt took a chair opposite. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I was still naked beneath my robe. It was serious expression time again.

''So, what happened with Marie?''

''Mom, I can tell you straight it wasn't my fault.'' Kurt looked up at my sombre face and continued, ''I was asleep. I was exhausted. That girl can really ride, I was fucked out.'' I didn't approve of my son using profanity, but I let it go because at the end of the evening he was certainly ''fucked out.''

''After you went to bed, Marie came into my bedroom and started to suck my cock. I wasn't even awake when she started.'' He paused and looked down, ''That girl is some cock sucker. I thought I was out for the night but she got me hard and climbed on top of me. Then...''

I interrupted, ''You can stop there, I can imagine what happened next.''

Kurt looked me in the eyes, it was clear that he was sorry for what had taken place. I couldn't be too cross with him. I doubt many men could resist Marie once she had lowered herself on their cocks.

''I'm sorry Mom. I know how you have been working to help Marie. To get her happy with Dean.''

''Well Kurt, the whole point of the evening was to improve Marie's and Dean's sex life, so that their marriage gets better than it is now. It's not about her simply having good sex with you. She's on the way to giving Dean great sex and he's going to learn how to do the same with her. I am very fond of Marie, she adores her husband and deserves more.''

''I know that mom.'' Kurt paused for a moment, looked down at the floor and said, ''Can I go back to bed now? I'm whacked.''

''No, not yet. Stand up and take your clothes off.''

''But Mom, I'm not up to anything now. I need some time.''

''I'll be the judge of that.''

Kurt stripped and placed his clothes neatly on a chair. For a moment he was still. I was so proud of my son. He stood there tall and handsome. Slim but muscled body. High cheekbones and brown eyes like his father. Last night had been special in so many ways. I had actually watched that body in action. Saw the muscles in Kurt's ass cheeks tighten as he thrust hard into Marie's body. Watched his balls firm up and retract when he was ready to shoot. Saw the perspiration on his back as he drove on deep and hard. It was so different from the perception I had when Kurt was ramming me.

Then I lowered my gaze onto his cock. That triumphant weapon was looking tired and well used. It was swollen but not hard, which was unusual for Kurt when naked in my presence. I called him over and gently took it in my hand. With a few careful strokes it filled out more but was only semi-hard. I felt his balls. They were hanging like loose plums in his slack ball sac. I had never seen his testicles look so empty. He had been drained all right'

I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth and thought I tasted a hint of Marie's pussy juices on its head. I licked the sensitive spot where the glans are attached to the shaft but it didn't get hard. I needed cock and I knew what I had to do.

I slipped my gown off revealing my naked body, ''Kurt, lay across me on your front so that your ass is on my lap.''

Kurt got onto the couch and slid his body over me into position. I could feel his warm swollen cock on my legs. His beautiful ass was right in front of me. I stroked it with my hand, it was hard and firm. Then I slapped it viscously. Kurt jerked up and let out an ''Ah.'' I rubbed it again. The muscles tensed in his ass cheeks. I slapped it again. This time Kurt was silent although his body still jerked. I thought I felt his cock harden slightly.

Then I caressed each ass cheek gently with a circular motion. What an ass. When he was fucking me it was something I couldn't see, but here it was in all its glory. I parted the cheeks and gazed at his puckered ass hole. A tremor went through me, and I felt my pussy tingle with sensuality.

I wished I had a strap-on. I wanted to possess that ass. I wanted to pound it as Kurt pounded me. But that would have to wait. Instead, I licked my finger and gently inserted it up Kurt's ass hole.

I waited for the muscles to relax. Instinctively they had contracted as my finger went in, but then when they loosened it slid deeper within. With a wriggle I found my target, his prostate. I rested the tip of my finger on it for a moment and I heard Kurt gasp. Then I began the exquisite torture which no man can resist. My finger slowly rubbed around it and I felt Kurt's body quiver in response. As I gently rubbed, I felt his cock respond. It was getting harder.

Kurt was moaning and his ass began to move slowly up and down. That's when I let my finger dance on this most sensitive spot. Kurt was now shaking, and I had to use my other hand to press him down on my body so that I could keep control.