Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''What kind of help?''

I smiled and said, ''Nothing serious, she's having a few sexual problems and she needs some expert male help.''

''Who is it?''

''Marie, the girl I work with in the shop.''

Kurt stood up, his cock bouncing and twitching a few inches from my face.

''What that innocent little thing. I know she's married but she doesn't look to me like the sort of person who has sex.''

I reached out and took his cock in my hand.

''Well, she does have sex and she's not so innocent, but she needs to find out what a man can really give her.'' I stroked Kurt's cock a couple of times, slowly up and down.

''Shouldn't her husband do that?''

Kurt was looking down at me and he sure looked serious. As he was about to speak I pulled his cock towards me and took it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around its head before swallowing it deep down my throat. I almost gagged before I released it. Kurt gasped in pleasure.

I sat up on the bed. I pulled Kurt down alongside me. With one hand I gently massaged his balls as I continued.

''Marie is a very sweet young thing; she's learning about sex but needs more. She's a willing pupil and if I can get her trained up, she'll have a much better life. She needs to know what a man can give her.''

''But what about her husband? Marie finds out what a man can give but doesn't get it from her husband, well she's going to look elsewhere. You mean well but you could end up breaking them apart.''

''Her husband is going to be trained too.''

''Who's going to do that?''

''Me.''

''Aren't you doing enough?''

''I feel responsible. I encouraged her to start this journey.''

''What do you want me to do, just fuck her?''

''Kurt, that's a rather blunt way of saying it, and yes you will have to do that. But it's not a free for all, I'll need you to be my helper before that. I'll show her what's what with a cock.''

'Mom, will we make love while Marie is there?''

''No, not in front of her. Marie's not ready for that. This won't be a threesome.''

''OK, I'll do it. You helped me out with my buddies the other week and I'll do the same for you.''

''Kurt, you're a darling. You're so good to your mom.'' I leaned forward, took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until I had drained the last drop of cum from his balls.

* * * * *

I had arranged for Marie to come over early the next available evening. She drove up to the property about six. She had told Dean that I was having emotional problems and wanted some girl-to-girl time, and he was going to put the kids to bed while Marie came over.

She came onto the deck still surrounded by that air of pretty innocence. Big blue eyes wide in wonder. The school mom bringing her children to school. Except she wasn't, she'd come over to have sex with me and, well she was going to get a lot more than that this evening.

Marie smiled as I took her hand and guided her into the house. Then I sat down on the couch and pulled her onto my lap. Her lips were hot when I kissed them.

''Do you want a drink or anything?''

''No, I'm good thanks Kate.''

I kissed her again and reached round and unclipped her dress. I pulled it down to her waist, then released one of her breasts from her bra, leaned forward and took the nipple in my mouth. It was hard and fresh tasting. I felt a tremor between my legs. I was excited all right, my juices had started to flow; but I would have to control myself if the purpose of this evening was to be fulfilled.

''Stand up baby.'' Marie stood before me as I quickly stripped her naked. My she looked good. Those full upright breasts, not even half the size of mine but still a delightful handful. A flat stomach and those long slim legs stretching up to that hairless pussy slit.

Marie moved towards me, but I gently stopped her with an outstretched hand. I wanted to enjoy the view of that beautiful innocent body before it was ravished by Kurt's cock.

''Honey, turn round for me.'' This she did revealing her perky little ass. I reached out and put my hand below and between her ass cheeks, infiltrating her pussy with a finger. My it was hot and wet. I pulled her back towards me and wriggled my finger a bit, enough to make Marie moan.

''Sit on my lap.'' I could feel her hot body on my bare legs and through my cotton shorts as she sat on me. She kissed me passionately, darting her tongue into my mouth. Then she moved her hand down trying to release the button on my shorts. I gently took her hand and moved it away.

''Just a moment darling. I need to say a few things first.''

Tonight was going to be different, in a moment Marie would be in the presence of my son's hard cock. I couldn't take the chance of being naked as well as the lovely Marie. I was determined to be the teacher tonight, but if I was naked with a naked Marie and a naked Kurt I might lose control.

Although Marie was a sensual little darling keen to explore her sexuality, I didn't think she was ready to see me fucked by my son. As I would be the teacher and director, I needed to keep my clothes on.

Marie looked up at me with those innocent eyes.

''Tonight, we are going to get you fully prepared for Dean. The two of us have explored your body and you know what your pussy likes. But you need more, and I can't give it to you.''

Marie crinkled her forehead; she wasn't sure what I was meaning.

''You have to know how to treat a cock, and how to take one so that you both enjoy it.''

Marie looked concerned. She held me tight and said, ''But we've used the candle. It's big and I enjoy that.''

''I know you do darling, but it's not the same as a real cock.''

Marie released me from her arms and sat up on my lap. That look of innocence again. I just wanted to take her into the bedroom and ravish her myself, but no that's not what I had planned. Marie started to speak, ''But....''

I put my finger to her lips and said, ''You need a cock. A real cock. That's the only way.''

I looked towards the bedroom door.

''Kurt, come in.''

Kurt appeared out of the darkness. Naked with his large cock jutting out hard and rigid from his body.

Marie screamed, ''Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. It's Kurt and he's naked.'' I gripped her tight, worried that she might break free and rush naked from the house. Marie babbled on, ''He's naked. Kurt's naked. Oh, my goodness he's naked.'' I didn't release my grip.

''It's OK Marie. It's OK. He's not going to hurt you.'' Marie buried her head into my shoulder, still mumbling incoherently. I needed to restore a little order here or the evening would be wasted.

I pushed her back a little and looked into her wide anxious eyes.

''Marie now listen.'' I spoke louder than before, ''Kurt's going to help us. He isn't going to do anything we don't want him to do. We can trust him, he's my son.''

Marie started to shake. ''Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. He's naked. He's naked. His cock is so big, so big.'' I gripped her tight. ''Now Marie, calm down, calm down. It's all right. I would never let anyone hurt you. We've done so much together to try and get things right. You trust me don't you?''

Marie stopped shaking and looked at me, then she flicked a glance at Kurt. I saw her eyes view his cock. Then she buried her head in my shoulder again, before relaxing and raising her head. She was calming down. Those light blue eyes met mine.

''Kate, I can't do anything with Kurt he's your son.'' She paused for a moment then nervously said, ''And Dean wouldn't like it.''

This was when I went into motherly mould.

''Honey, we are only doing this because Kurt is my son. I wouldn't allow this with anyone else.'' It was my turn to pause. Then I said, ''And Dean is not going to know. All Dean is going to do is to love his wife so much more as she is such a good lover. He will be so pleased with you, so pleased.''

Making Dean happy was Marie's main aim in life. If having sex with Kurt would make Dean happy, I was pretty sure she would concur.

I released my grip on Marie, who sat round eyeing Kurt. And he looked magnificent. From our sitting position he seemed even taller. Dark haired and dark eyed. His muscular body, bronzed by the sun he gave off an aura of power and masculinity. But it was that large cock which dominated the scene. Jutting out hard from his body. Rigid and arrogant. Challenging us to meet its needs.

There was a powerful almost electric stillness in the room. I had to get things moving.

''Kurt say 'Hi' to Marie.''

''Hi Marie. Glad to see you.''

Marie didn't say anything. She just stared.

''Kurt, come over here.'' Kurt crossed the floor and stood before us. As Marie and I were both sitting, Kurt's proximity brought his cock level with our faces. I could see the veins on that huge beast straining to contain it, and its head was a shiny purple. It twitched slightly responding to our gaze. I would have to exercise all my self-control tonight as that cock was calling me, and I wanted to answer its call. I knew I was getting damp. I could feel the heat between my legs.

All was still. All was quiet. The room was frozen. Not a single sound. Then Marie leaned forward and took the head of Kurt's cock in her mouth.

* * * * *

I had given Marie the basics of cock sucking when she first asked me about Dean's ''weird'' request for a blowjob. I kept it simple so that Dean would come off with minimal effort from Marie and yet enjoy the experience. I'd told her, ''Take the head of the cock in your mouth and jerk the shaft, don't stop sucking when the first load shoots and decide beforehand if you are going to spit or swallow.'' Marie had told me that she had tried to swallow, but Dean had cum so much that she couldn't contain it.

Well Marie was sucking and jerking away now. She had her eyes closed and her hand was stroking Kurt's shaft so fast that the movement seemed one long blur. Kurt was enjoying it all right. He had steadied himself by spreading his legs and I could see the muscles on his stomach tightening. His teeth were clenched, and his head was tilted back slightly and his eyes were closed. His hands rested on his hips. It wasn't the most sensual blowjob he's ever had, but Kurt was going to cum pretty soon if I didn't intervene. I could see his balls tightening and retracting ready to shoot his load. I had to act.

I grabbed Marie's shoulders and almost shouted, ''Stop a minute baby. Stop a minute.'' Marie didn't release Kurt's cock immediately, she held it in her mouth but did stop jerking the shaft. Then she withdrew her lips and Kurt's cock fell out all wet and slippery. Kurt let out a gasp of disappointment and I could see some pre-cum mixed with Marie's saliva dripping from the head of his cock. Marie didn't say anything, just turned towards me with a questioning look. Kurt regained his composure, good soldier that he was.

''Darling, you were doing that fine, but while we have Kurt here I want to show you how to do it even better. Dean will love you for this.'' The whole point of the evening was to show Marie how to fully pleasure a cock, and to experience what pleasure a well-used cock could give. With Kurt's help I was going to do this and convince Marie that she would be sharing this pleasure with Dean. Husband and wife would then fuck happily ever after. I would train Dean, but Marie needed to be confident of her part first.

''Sit on the edge of the couch Marie.'' Marie did as she was told. She held her hands on her lap, ever the attentive pupil.

''Kurt, come here.'' He stood in front of Marie and before me. His cock was drooping, swollen and disappointed but it would get its reward soon enough. I reached out and grabbed it matter-of-factly.

''Now look closely Marie.'' This she did.

Under my touch Kurt's cock quickly restored its magnificence, standing upright and rigid.

''This area,'' I traced my finger around the edge of Kurt's knob head, ''is one of the most sensitive parts of a man's cock. If you lick around it you will give him tremendous sensation. Isn't that right Kurt?''

Kurt's voice sounded shaky and soft, he was struggling to control himself, ''Yes Mom.''

''Marie lick your finger and rub around that area.'' She meekly obeyed and Kurt shook slightly as her finger encircled the head of his cock.

''You see it's very sensitive. You can stop doing it now Marie.'' I could see Kurt was suffering from this exquisite torment.

''Good cock sucking is all about build up, so you need to move on from simply taking the head in your mouth and jerking the shaft. What you need to do is lick the shaft first like you would a lolly pop and then move onto the rim around the cock's head.''

''How many licks?'' Marie looked inquisitive, innocent eyes still wide.

''Trust your instinct, you don't need to count them. Anyway, take Kurt's cock in your hand and lick the shaft. Keep going until I tell you to stop.''

Marie went at it, but too fast. I could see Kurt bracing his body as his cock quivered under the attention it was being given. His balls tense, firm and sprung ready to shoot.

''Slow down honey, slow down. Do everything slowly. You will drive Dean mad with love if you do that.'' Marie slowed down. Watching Marie's tongue licking up and down the shaft sure was a turn on. My panties were soaked. I took a deep breath. I needed to control this.

''Now lick the rim of the head of the cock.'' Marie moved her head so that her tongue licked the edge. Kurt was tensing hard.

''OK stop now.'' Kurt let out a gasp of frustration and Marie turned towards me with her mouth slightly open.

''One final thing. You need to know the most sensitive part of a cock. I'll show you.'' I took Kurt's cock in one hand to steady it, and with the finger of my other hand I pointed at the spot where the tight skin of the shaft joins the head of the cock.

''That's a man's most sensitive spot. Lick your finger and stroke it. But be gentle.'' Marie slowly moved her wet finger round and round that delicate area. I heard Kurt inhale as he felt the exquisite pleasure of Marie's delicate touch.

''Now lick it with your tongue.'' Marie complied and as I watched Kurt's cock twitch in response, I felt a heavy surge of sensuality spread up from my pussy into the pit of my stomach. Mmmmmm this was getting difficult. There was Kurt's cock fit to burst and there was Marie's sweet little tongue licking it. I wanted that cock bad, but I had to wait. Marie must come first in every way tonight.

''OK. Let's stop for a moment.'' Marie stopped and Kurt grimaced, he was struggling not to cum.

''With sex, like everything else practice makes perfect. Marie just remember the three first stages. Lick the shaft up and down, lick round the rim of the knob head and then a few flicks on the spot.''

I paused, then continued, ''I want you to do that a few times before we move on.'' This was when I would have lit a cigarette if I smoked, but I don't. I leant back on the sofa and watched Marie at work. She was making progress. She would blow Dean's mind as well as his cock if she continued like this. Kurt was struggling again so I brought proceedings to a halt.

''After the build-up, it's simply cock sucking. Take it in your mouth and suck. Twirl your tongue around now and again too. You can always break it up a bit with more licking, but that's up to you. If you prepare his cock with plenty of licking you probably don't need to jerk it, but I would gently squeeze the balls a bit when the cock starts to tremble. Once it's shaking it's going to cum, so get ready. Once it starts shooting it's essential to keep the cock in your mouth. Swallow what you can but it's OK to dribble some out if you can't contain it. Whatever you do don't let the head of his cock fall out of your mouth.''

While I was instructing Marie she was gently nodding her head to show that she was following what I said. Of course, I could have gone further, showed her how to find a man's prostrate, but I thought that would be too much at this stage. Anyway, it was time to bring Kurt off, he needed relief or his cock would explode.

''Right Marie I want you to suck Kurt off. Take it from the beginning.'' And she did. Maybe she licked the shaft for too long, but by the time she was flicking her sweet little tongue against the sensitive spot on the shaft of Kurt's cock, he was ready. In fact he was more than ready he was desperate.

''Start sucking now Marie, he's going to cum.'' Kurt was arching his back and pushing his cock forward. Marie took the head and much of the shaft into her mouth. I saw her head bobbing and Kurt's face creasing in sensual anguish.

''Now his balls. Grab them. Not too hard. Keep sucking.''

Kurt was thrusting into Marie's mouth, but she took it well. Then his whole body shook and he jerked forward violently. Marie flung an arm around him and grabbed one of his buttocks to keep him steady. It was a battle but Marie held on sucking as hard as she could, gripping Kurt's balls while she drained him. Kurt was gasping hard and Marie was making a gurgling noise as she sucked and swallowed at the same time.

Then Kurt was leaning over, his hands on Marie's shoulders, breathing steadily. His voice was soft when he spoke, his words trembling, ''Thank you Marie. That was fantastic. Thank you.''

I smiled. I was proud of them both. Marie still had Kurt's cock in her mouth. It was no longer rigid, but still large and swollen. She was a good student.

''It's all right honey, you can let him go now.'' Kurt's cock slurped out from between Marie's lips. ''You've done so well. Remember these lessons and Dean's going to love you so much.''

Marie smiled and some drops of cum dribbled from her mouth.

''Do you really think so Kate?''

''I sure do. He's going to love you like he's never loved you before.''

Marie's smile was large and genuine, she was like the girl who won the class prize.

''I think we need a rest. I'll get us all some drinks.'' Marie was wiping her mouth and Kurt had laid himself down on the sofa, his cock hanging down between his legs.

I made them drinks. Water first, then Kurt had a beer and Marie some wine. It was still hot.

Now that full summer was here it was even hot in the evening. Normally at this time I would be naked, but I wanted to appear distant from Kurt while in Marie's presence. I had to keep something on. Anyway, if I was naked then sooner or later Kurt's big cock would find its way into my pussy, and I didn't think Marie was ready to witness that. Even so I took my top off. My bra always struggled to contain my tits and it was much cooler without it. Then I slipped my shorts off leaving my panties on. My crotch was damp, but I didn't think Marie or Kurt would notice.

We rested a while, had some more drinks and then I suggested we move into the bedroom. Preliminaries over, now was the time for some real fucking.

* * * * *

I patted the bed and instructed Marie to lie down. My she looked beautiful, those gorgeous breasts, nipples protruding in expectation. and those long slim legs stretching up to her shaven pussy. What a transformation from the first time I stripped her naked.

My eyes ravished her body, she was like a ripe fruit, and yet she had that air of innocence that followed her like a personal aura. She could have a cock up her ass, one in her pussy and another in her mouth and she would still look innocent. Marie was adorable in every way laying there like a virgin about to be sacrificed to the god of sex.

''Kurt, come and join Marie on the bed.'' Marie moved slightly to the side, her breasts swinging free in front of her. I could see her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. She had sucked a lot of cock and she must be ready to have one up her.

But we would have to be careful. We needed to take things easy. She had only ever had Dean's cock and if she was to learn the art of fucking I didn't want her scared off by Kurt's huge weapon. Marie had found it difficult to describe Dean's cock because it was the only one she had ever had, but my guess was that it was medium size, certainly not a big one.