Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going. Kurt was moaning and panting. His cock was now hard, I had to play a careful game. Too much torment and he would cum and I wouldn't get my fuck, but I needed to keep him excited and hard. It was like playing a musical instrument and I played as long as I could, before my instincts told me to stop.

I withdrew my finger.

''Kurt get up.'' As he rose above me I saw that his magnificent cock had been restored to all its glory. I took his hand and led him into the kitchen. I laid face down across the table, gripping the edges with my hands. The tabletop was cool against my stomach. I parted my legs and steadied myself, making sure that my bare feet had good contact with the floor. My ass was facing him.

''Give it to me hard Kurt. No mercy Kurt. No mercy.''

And Kurt did. It was the most brutal fucking he had ever given me, and I loved it. I thought he would puncture my womb as he pounded on and on. There was no relief. He had cum so much the previous evening and morning that it would take an age before he would be ready to spurt again. But he was going to try. This would be a marathon. An endurance battle to the finish line. On and in he went.

Relentless. I had one orgasm after another. His thrusts were so hard that he lifted me off the floor. I had to hang on to the table with all my strength to save myself from collapsing and drowning in orgasms. I had told him, ''No mercy'' and he showed none.

I don't know when it was, but eventually his cock seemed to double in size and rigidity and with an almighty thrust, I felt his hot cum shoot inside of me. It doused the sensual nerve endings of my pussy walls, it squished against my bruised and weary womb. Kurt sank forward over my back, and I felt his breath on my neck. He was breathing deeply almost gasping for air.

There was a moment's respite, then he withdrew his cock. I went to raise myself from the table, but a firm hand pushed me back down.

''Stay there.'' It was a harsh command, which I obeyed in my semi-conscious satiated state. I heard Kurt opening one of the cupboards in the kitchen. There was a clink, then Kurt returned. A hand eased my legs apart and another fumbled with my pussy, then something cold and wide was being pushed inside me. It was a bottle.

''You wanted it brutal. My cock is used up now, so you can have this.'' As he finished his words, he pushed the bottle in as far as it would go, and that for a well fucked pussy was a long way. My goodness he gave it to me hard. As I gurgled with pleasure, I could hear Kurt repeating, ''No mercy. No mercy.'' Delirious with orgasmic excess all I could do was moan in ecstasy, and I faintly heard myself murmuring, ''No mercy. No mercy.''

Eventually I fell in and out of sexual consciousness, but I remember Kurt carrying me to bed and snuggling in his arms. After sex we always used to sleep in our own rooms, but not today. Today there had been ''No mercy.''

* * * * *

I didn't think it would be difficult to train Dean, I only needed time alone with him. Now that the long school summer holidays were here, I would have that time. Marie was going to spend less time working in the shop and more time with her daughters at home. I would be working longer in the shop.

So, I made my plans.

I don't think Dean had ever looked at me as a sexual person. I was just somebody who worked in the shop. I was older than him and I worked hard and got on well with Marie, that was all he ever wanted. So, when I went into work that Wednesday morning, I was going to make sure that I was noticed.

It was still hot, summer was in full swing now, so I wore a short but still respectable skirt. My cotton blouse was tight, always a problem when you have breasts as big as mine, but well buttoned up. I had slip on shoes and small lace panties.

The morning passed quickly, and we were about to close for lunch when I decided to act. I excused myself and went to the rest room. There I hitched up my skirt so that it was well above my knees. Then I removed my panties. I enjoyed the free feeling of the air that brushed up between my legs. It was hot and my pussy wanted to breathe. Then I undid my bra and pulled it off. My blouse struggled to contain my breasts and they threatened to spill out with every button I undid.

I looked in the mirror. Well Dean was going to notice me now, that was for sure.

Dean had just locked the front door and turned the sign to 'closed' when I called him from the back of the shop, ''Dean can I talk to you for a moment.'' He turned towards me, ''Sure Kate, what can I do for you?'' He looked at me, but his vision still had me 'as someone who worked in the shop', nobody else.

''Can we talk in your office, it's kind of private?'' His glance suddenly went serious, was I going to quit? ''Ok, go on in it's not locked.'' I went in and sat on the leather sofa, the same sofa where Marie and I had had such exquisite lesbian sex. He sat behind his desk, on the chair where Marie had sucked his cock several times. If that room could speak, well it couldn't, and I wasn't going to say anything.

''What's on your mind?''

''Well, it's Marie.'' As I spoke, I leaned back on the sofa and parted my legs. Bright sunlight was streaming in through the window, I was sure a ray splashed my pussy. I saw Dean throw a quick glance between my legs. I kept my position. Dean had nibbled the bait. I saw him look again. I was no longer the older woman who worked in the shop. Pussy is pussy and few men outside the priesthood can resist its call.

But that wasn't all that was calling. I closed my legs and leaned towards him pushing my large breasts forward, my nipples straining to break through the cotton of my blouse. Dean's voice faltered slightly as he said, ''What's up with Marie?''

''She's fine, but she could be better. You know Marie and I are really close, and she confides in me a lot. She tells me things which she hasn't told you.''

For a minute I thought Dean was getting angry as his brow creased and he met my eyes with his own.

''Marie tells me everything. I'm her husband. We love each other. We don't have any secrets.''

I spoke softly, reassuringly, ''I know that Dean; but there are some things which women find difficult to talk about, even with their husbands''

Dean looked serious as he weighed up what I said. Then his face softened, he looked down at the top of his desk, and then back at me. I didn't want to play games. I cut to the point.

''Look Dean it's the sex, it could be better.''

Dean went bright red and his mouth fell open although no words came out.

''Dean it's hot in here, could you open a window?''

Dean seemed confused for a moment, then stood up and went to a small box on the wall.

''I'll put the aircon on, there's only hot air out there.''

While he looked at the dial I undid three more buttons on my blouse, now my breasts were barely concealed. Then I pulled my skirt higher just before he turned around. This time Dean took a full view. He remained standing drinking it in. If he kept looking, I knew that something between his legs would be standing too. Men are men.

Then I remembered that Dean and Marie were childhood sweethearts, they had only known each other. I knew from Marie that Dean had only got as far as feeling her breasts before they had married, there had been no real sex until their wedding night. Dean wasn't going to make the first move now.

I smiled reassuringly. One of my nipples was now exposed, firm and hard enjoying its freedom.

''Dean come over here and sit by me.'' I patted the space alongside. I saw Dean shake his head slightly as he sought control.

''Kate, I think you'd better go. This isn't right.''

I knew this was his last shot. I stood up and went over to him. He stood rigid behind his desk, frozen like a statue. I put an arm gently round his waist and kissed him on the cheek.

''Listen Dean, I'm not getting between you and Marie. Marie is my dear friend; I just want to help you both. I want things to be the best between you. She loves you so much.''

Dean wasn't responding, although his eyes blinked a couple of times.

''You love her don't you?'' Dean nodded. ''I know you do, so I'm going to help you make things great between you.''

I let go his waist.

''Dean it's so hot today, I'm getting out of these.'' I slipped off my blouse shaking my breasts. They swung free to the left and right before coming back together with a loud 'smack.' Then I undid my dress and let it drop to the floor. I was now naked. The only other woman besides Marie that Dean had seen naked, and he was looking now.

''Dean why don't you take your clothes off. Even with the aircon it's still too hot. Here, I'll help you.'' I undid his tie and discarded it on the desk. Then I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. In an instance I unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers. Now was the moment. I pulled down those brilliant white pants, which Marie had no doubt washed and ironed, and there it was.

Not the biggest cock I had ever seen, but certainly not the smallest.

No where near as big as Kurt's, but I would say slightly bigger than medium. And it had a foreskin, I hadn't seen many of those. With the right training there was enough there to keep Marie happy. Dean's cock twitched and nodded slightly as it began to swell.

I stepped back from Dean and looked him over. Dean could tell what I was doing and the crimson on his cheeks grew deeper and spread down his neck to the top of his chest. He was shorter than Kurt but taller than me. He was in good shape although not muscled like Kurt. He had the beginning of a paunch in his stomach, the result of all that home cooking no doubt.

He had a few hairs on his chest but not many; that wasn't the case with his cock and balls. There was a thick bush above and round his cock and balls. Gently I reached forward and took his hardening cock; then I pulled the foreskin back and a bright purple knob head stared up at me. Still holding his cock, I led him to the sofa.

In the few seconds it took to sit down Dean's cock was standing up rock hard.

Then taking me completely by surprise Dean rushed me in a sexual mugging. He shoved his hand between my legs while pushing his face into mine, crushing my lips with his. Then he was between my legs trying to thrust his cock in. I closed them tight and pushed him away. ''Dean! Dean! Slow down this is not the way.'' He was still thrusting but getting nowhere. Over excited like this Dean was out of control.

I needed to restore order. Summoning all my strength I pushed my hand down between our bodies and grabbed his balls, squeezing hard. Dean yelped like a wounded puppy and jerked as though I had pierced him with a cattle prod. I kept squeezing while I shouted, ''Now stop it Dean, calm down. Calm down.'' I kept a firm hold but loosened my grip slightly to ease his pain. Dean sat back alongside me. ''Now are you going to be a good boy?'' Dean nodded his head. ''All right I'll let go.''

I released Dean's balls and turned towards him, ''You see Dean that is just where you are going wrong. You can't approach a woman like that. It's just too feral. It's not acceptable.'' Dean looked down at the floor, his voice was soft and shaky, ''I'm sorry Kate, I thought you wanted it.''

''Dean even if I did, I don't want it like that.'' For a moment I had a flashback to the 'No mercy' fucking Kurt had given me the other day, but in this situation that wasn't appropriate. I spoke clearly and to the point, ''Sex needs to be done slow if you both want to enjoy it. Marie needs it slow too.''

''I.....I'm sorry Kate. I just got so excited.''

I put my arm around him and kissed him on the cheek.

''It's all right honey. It happens some time.''

''You won't tell Marie will you?'' Now Dean sounded desperate.

''Of course not. Go and get us some water. We need a drink to cool down.''

Obediently Dean left the room. A few minutes later he was back with two glasses of iced water. His cock was still hard, sticking out and up from his body. He sat down alongside me. I took a long drink then said, ''You're going to need to be a good boy if I'm going to help you. You're going to need to do exactly what I say.'' I saw Dean looking at my breasts. Compared with Marie's they were massive. Dean's eyes flicked to mine then he quickly looked down like a naughty schoolboy caught doing something he shouldn't have.

''It's OK Dean have a good look.'' I took his hand and placed it on my right breast, it spilled over his fingers. ''There, have a feel. Take your time, feel it good. Feel the other one too.'' Dean moved nearer taking my left breast in his other hand. He gently juggled them as though he was weighing them. While Dean fondled I continued, ''I'm going to train you to please Marie and in return I will reward you, and you can have a lot more than feeling my breasts.''

Dean stopped for a moment as my words sank in. He stared at me, ''Can I er have you Kate? Will you let me?''

''Now that's maybe going too far at the moment Dean. I'm not saying no, but it's going to depend on Marie. If you do what I say and Marie gives you a good report, then who knows.'' Dean was still looking into my eyes. I continued, ''Now tell me Dean, do you ever go down on Marie?'' I knew he didn't, Marie had told me.

''Go down?'' Dean looked puzzled.

I drew a breath. ''Dean do you lick Marie's pussy?''

Dean didn't say anything, I was getting a bit exasperated.

''Dean, we haven't got a lot of time and if you want this ''I opened my legs slightly but obviously, ''You are going to need to brighten up. Now I'll ask you again and you are going to tell me. Do you lick Marie's pussy?''

He shook his head.

''OK so you don't lick her pussy, but Marie sucks your cock.''

Dean's mouth fell open and his eyes widened.

''How do you know that? How do you know that?'' His words came loud and fast.

''Never mind Dean, I'm just fishing. Why don't you lick Marie's pussy?''

''I've never really thought about it. I mean do women like that?''

''Do you like your cock being sucked?'' I reached for his cock, pulled the foreskin back and took its head into my mouth. Dean arched his back and pushed forward, letting out a long ''Aaaaah'' as I began to suck. I felt it twitch. Not yet Dean, not yet. I pulled my mouth away and Dean's cock slurped out.

''Oh Kate, don't stop.'' Dean's voice was pleading, but for now that was all he was getting.

''Dean, you can have some more later once you have had your first lesson.''

''My first lesson?''

''Yes, your first lesson on going down on a woman.'' I got up and sat on the edge of the desk. Then I raised both legs and spread them wide revealing my shaven pussy. I moved my hand down and opened my pussy lips. Dean was all eyes now, the attentive pupil, staring at the wet hole he so desired inches from his face.

''Now pay attention.'' Dean was paying attention all right.

I gave him a tour of my pussy visiting all the important sites.

''Dean the clit is always the target, but you don't have to start there. The key thing is build up, it's always build up.''

Dean's eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open and he was softly panting. He was ready to begin his training.

With my finger I used some pussy juice to smoothe back the lips, exposing all before him. I have to say that Dean's focused attention had got me excited. My pussy was ready, opened and expectant; it wanted cock, but I couldn't let that happen today.

''OK Dean go ahead, lick my pussy.''

Dean was unleashed and he certainly was an all or nothing kind of guy. That tongue was soon boring deep into my vagina, swirling round the edges and fluttering inside. Dean was grunting, intoxicated by my pussy, as his tongue raced around its entrance. Dean licked everything and more, he even managed to find his way down to my ass hole and that darting tongue of his soon found its way in it. I had to put a stop to it, this oral anarchy was no way to lick pussy; and I have to admit that my senses were stirring and my cunt was tingling. I didn't want to cum yet.

I gently pushed Dean away. He looked up at me with a look of disappointment. His mouth dropped open, it was soaked in pussy juices, some dripped from his chin.

''Good try Dean, a very good effort but you need more control. It's all about build up. Nice slow build up.''

So began Dean's training. He worked hard at it and what he lacked in skill he made up with effort. By the end of the afternoon he was a pretty good pussy licker. I had managed to contain myself as there is only so much pussy licking that a woman can take. But enough was enough. I would say it was about four o'clock that I told Dean that all he had to do to claim his reward was to make me cum, but he had to go slow.

And Dean was slow, just as I wanted him. He took care to lick all around my pussy with the occasional tonguing of my hole and sucking of my lips, before concentrating on my clit. Then when he focussed on my clit, he performed well'

Dean was learning fast, he tormented my clit with the tip of his tongue before moving it up and down its full length with careful licks. This was going to be a big one and it was. Wham! I was almost crushed by the sensual avalanche which shook my body. I grabbed Deans head and pulled him against my pussy.

''Dean! Dean! That's it. That's it. You have fucking done it.....Ah.....Ah....'' My voice trailed off into one long moan. It was a big one, one of the biggest I ever had. I collapsed back onto the desk. I was dazed. I could hear myself panting. I gasped deeply for air and sat up, just as Dean cock in hand leaned towards my pussy taking aim. I shut my legs and knocked his cock away.

''No Dean. Not this time.''

''But you said I would have a reward if you came, and you have.''

I was still panting, but I forced myself to regain composure.

''Dean you've done so well and I'm going to reward you, but not with my pussy.'' I slipped off the desk and guided Dean back to the sofa.

''Now Dean, just sit back.'' I wrapped my hand around his cock, leant over and took it in my mouth. I had trained Marie in cock sucking, and I was an expert. I swirled my tongue around his cock before releasing it and licking the sensitive spot where the skin of the shaft joins the knobhead. Then I took it in my mouth again, ready to resume sucking; that's when I was flooded with cum.

Dean caught me completely by surprise, shooting jet after jet of cum into my mouth. I had to grab his ass cheeks to stop his cock from coming out. I couldn't swallow the amount of cum I was getting, and I had to open my lips to let some out. It splashed down hot on my tits.

When he had finished, I removed my lips and grabbed Dean in a hug.

''Honey that was quick. You sure were bursting.''

It was Dean's turn to pant. I gave him some time.

''You need a drink Dean.'' I went out and fixed us some cold water. When I returned Dean's cock was still standing.

''Have this Dean, then I'm going to suck you again. That was too fast, you need a proper reward.''

And that's what happened. Dean had a drink, went to the restroom and cleaned himself up and then I sucked him again. I gave him the real treatment, something I hadn't yet shared with Marie. Deep throat. And Dean, bless him, loved it. He still came quicker than Kurt, but long enough for him to appreciate what an experienced cock sucker can do.

Before I left, I gave Dean clear instructions. He was to give Marie a long, slow licking. If Marie reported to me that he did what I had trained him to do, and he gave her an oral orgasm; we would get onto the next stage of his training. And that would mean his bigger than medium cock would get into that deep pussy of mine.

* * * * *

It had been a busy day and when I pulled up at my property all was quiet. Kurt had been off on an overnighter and would be back later this evening. I sat in my truck and reflected on what I had achieved today.