Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty sure that Dean would now do his best for Marie, at least with his tongue. And if he did well, I would give him his reward. But in the future, he was going to need to satisfy Marie without getting anything back from me. I thought about that for a moment before I left the truck and climbed up the steps to the porch.

I unlocked the front door and went in. I had a quick drink and then checked the table. It needed clearing. I moved the plates and cups into the sink and then wiped it over. I was looking for the cushions when I heard my phone buzz. I thought it was Kurt calling to let me know how long it would be before he returned home.

It wasn't, the screen showed it was my daughter Suzie.

''High honey how are you?''

''Mom, I need to come over.'' She sounded upset.

''Tell me about it.''

''Not on the phone. I want to see you.''

''OK darling, come over now.''

''I'm on my way.'' She disconnected before I had time to reply.

Suzie was coming over and although I didn't know it then, my life was going to change forever.

.