Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 04

Story Info
Suzie joins her mom and brother in the family house.
20.7k words
4.57
21.8k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

Prologue

This is chapter 4 in the 'Mom's Son Always Comes First' series. It continues from chapter 3 as Kate's daughter Suzie arrives at her house.

Suzie is married to the judge's son Pete, but he is away working at the moment. Suzie moves in and soon Mom, her son Kurt and daughter Suzie are having family fun. But there are other factors at work, not all of them pleasant. All characters are over 18.

Chapter 4

I had scarcely put the phone down when there was the roar of a car coming up the track from the road. It swung in front of the house swirling a dust cloud around it. The driver's door swung open and Suzie emerged. She came up onto the deck like a hurricane, leaving the car door open.

''That son-of-a-bitch had a go at me!''

It was my daughter all right. Blazing blue eyes, blond hair dancing on her shoulders. High cheek bones and a pretty face. Not much bust but a perky ass whose muscles creased the tight shorts she was wearing as she stood before me. Those long legs made her look taller than she was. Suzie was a beauty. She knew it, but didn't flaunt it.

''Honey slow down. Come on in, you can tell me all about it.'' I put a protective arm around her shoulder and guided her inside. As she went through the front door she looked around, ''Is Kurt here?''

''No, he's off delivering. It's just us two.''

Suzie's eyes were still glaring as she continued, ''Good. I don't want him to hear this.''

Suzie walked over to the door of her brother Kurt's room. She opened it and looked in.

''Momma, I'll have to share a bed with you.'' Suzie always called me 'momma', ''Your bed's a double and I'm not big.''

''Of course, darling, but do you need to stay? Can't you go back to the house. Pete's going to miss you.''

''Pete's not there. He's up in Raleigh working on his father's property. He's going to be away for a while. I can't stay in that place with that pervert judge.''

''OK. OK darling. You can stay as long as you like. No problem. Now come and sit by your momma and tell me what happened.''

I patted the cushion beside me on the couch. Suzie sat down and stared at the floor. Suzie's voice was softer now.

''The judge tried to have his way with me.'' Suzie's voice grew louder again as she said, ''He tried to fuck me.'' Suzie went to get up, but I gently pushed her back onto the couch.

''Darling, please don't use words like that, momma doesn't like it.''

Suzie laughed, but it was an awkward laugh.

''Well, that's what he tried to do.''

''Suzie, just tell me what happened.''

''OK momma. I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything. Can I have a drink?''

''Sure. I'll get you some water.'' I went towards the fridge.

''No momma, I need something stronger. Got any whisky?''

''Yes I have, but are you sure you want one, you'll get a bad head.''

''Please momma.''

''OK, but take it steady.'' I went to the cupboard and took out the bottle of whisky and two glasses. I poured two small ones and handed one to Suzie. She grabbed the glass and took a large sip.

''Now darling, tell me all about it.''

'It's been so hot. I'd been swimming in the pool and was dozing on a sunbed.''

''Were you swimming naked?''

''Momma you know I always swim naked.''

It was my time to sigh. I could imagine the judge staring out of one of those big windows up at the house, seeing a beautiful naked Suzie swimming and flaunting herself about. I don't know of any man who wouldn't look at her, particularly when the heat had stirred them.

''You know you have to be careful when you're not swimming at the creek, in case there are men about.''

''Momma the house is private property and men shouldn't look at women when they are naked.'' Suddenly Suzie seemed very young and innocent; when she wasn't, her being a married woman.

''You need to be more careful. What would Pete say?''

''Pete likes me swimming naked.''

I thought 'I bet Pete likes you swimming naked' when he was around, but innocent Suzie was just as likely to strip off and swim while the judge's gardeners were working nearby.

''OK, tell me what happened.''

''It's like I said. I got out of the pool and dozed on a sunbed.''

''Naked.''

''Yes momma, I was naked.''

For a minute all was silent, then Suzie continued.

''Well, I heard a noise and looked up and there was the judge with his dick out, and it was hard.''

''OK.'' This sounded bad, very bad.

''Then he made a grab for my titties.''

''The dirty old goat.''

''I'll tell you momma, that old man doesn't need no blue pills. It was huge.''

''What did you do?''

''I knocked his hand away and ran into the house.''

''What did he do?''

''He came after me. Caught me at the bottom of the stairs and stuck his hand between my legs. I slapped him hard.''

''Oh darling.''

''You know momma he just laughed. ''

''What a beast.''

''Well, I got away up to my room, locked the door and sat it out. I waited until it got quiet, then slipped out and came here.'' Suzie paused, then continued, ''Momma it was awful.''

Suzie turned towards me, nuzzled into my shoulder and started to cry. Poor darling. She was married but scarcely out of her teens. The judge was old enough to be her grandfather.

I let her cry. I felt there was more to this than was being said, but Suzie would tell me in her own time. The judge was a widow and there was gossip about him around young women, but Suzie was Pete's wife. I would have thought his son's wife was out of bounds. But Suzie was pretty, too pretty to be left in a house with a randy old man while her husband was away. This hot weather could do something to a man, that's for sure. Seems like the judge boiled over.

Finally, the crying stopped and Suzie dozed leaning on my shoulder. I moved and settled her on the couch. I loved my daughter. She had a good heart but was very young in so many ways. She wasn't worldly. Pete was her first and only boyfriend. They had had a long romance and then were married.

Pete was a decent guy but not over bright. But he was good to Suzie, very good. Recently he had been doing a lot of work away up in Raleigh, where the judge had bought a lot of property, some of which needed renovation. Leaving her alone in the big house with a randy judge was asking for trouble.

I let Suzie sleep and then went out on the deck. I called Kurt's phone. There was no reply. I sat down on the steps, the moon was rising and shadows were creeping over the property. My phone buzzed. It was Kurt.

''Hi Mom, you OK?''

''Yep, but your sister is here. She's had a fall out up at the house.''

''With Pete?''

''Not exactly, I'll tell you all about it when you get here.'' I paused, then said, ''We can't use the house.''

''OK.''

That poor son of mine had been away for days, he was going to need his mom, that's for sure.

'' Kurt, we can use the barn. '' The barn was well out of the way of the house, separated by a small paddock and stream.

''OK mom, I've got some blankets in the truck. When I get back I'll go over there and set it up. Make it cosy for you. I'm about ninety minutes away. When it's done I'll call you.''

''Love you Kurt.''

''Love you mom.''

I went back inside the house. I could hear Suzie crying. I went in. Suzie was sat up on the couch, with her head in her hands crying.

''Darling, darling momma's here. It's going to be all right.'' I went over, sat beside her and took her in my arms.

''Everything is going to be fine. We can sort it out.''

Suzie cried on. I let her cry with her head buried into my shoulder. Then she stopped and looked up at me with wide wet blue eyes.

''Momma I haven't told you everything.'' Suzie looked serious, her brow was crinkled as she continued, ''It didn't happen exactly as I said.''

''Oh.'' I knew there was more to this.

''The judge did have a go at me, and I did run to my room. But later it was different.''

''Tell me.'' I sounded like a school teacher with a naughty child.

''It all happened a few weeks ago not today.''

''I see.''

''After I locked him out the judge went away. I must have dozed off because when I woke up it was dark. I needed something to eat so I got dressed and sneaked out. On my way downstairs I heard crying.''

''Crying?''

''Yes, crying. It was coming from the judge's bedroom. I just had to see. I went to the door which was half open and looked inside and saw the judge sat on the bed bawling his eyes out.''

This was getting crazy.

''Go on.''

''Well momma, I'm not heartless and apart from him being on heat the judge has been good to me and Pete, so I went in.''

''What did you do?''

''I asked him if he was all right, but he just kept crying. So, I went over and comforted him. He is one big man, but I put my arm around him as far as it would go.''

''What did he do then?''

''He just kept crying and saying he was sorry, and how fond of me he was, and how he was happy that I had married Pete. Then he said how he missed his late wife and how much he had loved her. You know momma I began to feel sorry for him. Him being lonely and all.''

''So what happened?''

''Well, it just sort of happened.''

''Suzie just tell me straight.''

Suzie stopped for a moment as if frozen; then she continued, ''We made love.''

I leapt to my feet. ''Suzie! How could you? With Pete's father.'' I was shouting, ''he's over seventy, he could be your grandfather.''

''I know!!!'' Suzie shouted back. ''I know, but it just happened.''

''Things like that don't just happen.'' I left that hanging as Suzie had started to cry again. She turned and buried her face into a cushion. She was really crying now, so I let her cry on. I went back to the kitchen and poured myself another drink. I drained it in one go. Then I poured one for Suzie and went back in.

''Suzie, have this.''

She turned and faced me, black eye makeup running everywhere. She drank it all. She was panting but no longer crying.

''Momma, it just happened. He pushed me back on the bed and pulled my panties off.''

''Did he rape you?''

''No momma I just let him.''

I said nothing. Suzie continued, speaking in a pretty matter of fact way now. Maybe it was the drink or maybe she was relieved to tell me what really happened.

''He got his cock out and tried to put it in. The judge is one big boy so we struggled a bit, but we got there, boy did we get there. That judge knows a thing or two.''

''You sound as if you enjoyed it.''

''Well momma if you want me to be honest, I'll tell you I did enjoy it. Pete's been away for a while and to be even more honest, Pete isn't up to much in bed.''

''But darling you shouldn't have let the judge.''

''I know momma. I know. I knew I was wrong, I could have stopped him but I just let him do it.''

''Well its happened now Suzie, we can't put the clock back.'' My mind was whirling.

''You said this all started a couple of weeks ago. Was that the only time you did it?''

Suzie didn't answer, just stared at the floor.'

''You know Suzie, if we're going to sort this out it's better I know the truth. Don't hide anything from your momma, I need to know.''

'' No momma, that first week he did me a lot. He's old but he can do it all right, and you know momma I needed it, I needed it bad.''

I never said anything, I just let her speak on.

''Pete hasn't had me in months, he's just not interested. I've tried everything but he just turns over and goes to sleep. And when I try he doesn't get hard, his dick is just soft even in my mouth''

I must say that this talk embarrassed me a bit, my own daughter talking about sucking cock to her mother. But I'd asked Suzie to tell me everything and so I let her continue.

''The judge just does it and keeps doing it 'til I can't take no more. That big cock of his just stays hard all the time. It just felt so good when he got it in, so good...''

Suzie's voice trailed off. She paused as if reflecting on the size of the judge's cock and then said, ''I shouldn't have let him do it after that first time, but it was too tempting. Lying on my bed needing cock and the judge having a big one ready to use, I just couldn't help myself.''

''So why are you here?'' Suzie looked at me almost in shock.

''Because I love Pete, he's my husband. And.....and....the judge is Pete's father. It's not right.'' Hearing this, I felt a sense of relief. Suzie knew what was right even though she seemed to have been hypnotised by the judge's big cock.

''Who else knows?''

Suzie looked at me quizzically and said, ''No one knows. Just me and the judge.''

''But there are other people up at the house. Staff and such.''

''There's the maid, Isabella; but she doesn't know nothing. Marie the housekeeper is out a lot when she's not cooking for the judge. No one knows.''

I doubted that. It was a big house but the people who worked there would know a lot. Didn't mean they would say a lot, but they probably heard a lot. For a start the judge was a big man, his stomach was probably the biggest this side of the Mississippi. If he was bouncing on the bed on top of a woman it would be noisy all right; and if his cock was as big as Suzie said I couldn't imagine Suzie just laying there and taking it in silence.

''OK. I expect you're right.'' I didn't want to worry my darling daughter.

''So, when you realised that this business with the judge was a problem what did you do?''

''I told him we couldn't go on doing it. We both had a responsibility to Pete.''

''What did the judge say?''

'' He said that Pete didn't need to know, and he said that he was helping our marriage because Pete wasn't giving me enough attention.''

''How in hell would he know that?''

''I said that Pete gave me all the attention I needed, and we were fine.''

''But that didn't shut him up?''

''Nope, he just laughed and said that in a couple of days I would be knocking on his bedroom door and he would be waiting.''

''But you didn't knock on his door did you.''

''No momma I didn't. But he came knocking on my door and do you know what he said?''

''Tell me.''

''He said that if I didn't let him, he would tell Pete that I had come onto him and Pete would throw me out. That the doors of the big house would be closed and I would have to live out in the woods with you.''

''He's a real bastard, and to think he's a judge. ''I sounded shocked but I wasn't as surprised as Suzie thought I was.

''He also said he'd get you kicked out this place, so we'd all have nowhere to go.''

''That man is evil Suzie, really evil.''

''So I had no choice.''

''No choice?''

''I had to let him do it and I did.'' Suzie paused, then continued, ''Afterwards he said I was a good girl and everything would be fine. Then the next morning he was off to town, and I took my car and came over to you. Momma what are we going to do?''

''When's Pete due back?''

''Not for a couple of weeks.''

''Will you tell him?''

''Hell no, he would be destroyed. Pete's a sensitive guy.''

''You'd better stay here for a while so that things can quieten down. You'll have to go back, but I am going to need to sort the judge out.''

''But what if he tells Pete. Pete will go mad. He'd kill me.'' Suzie started to cry again.

''Don't worry darling, leave it to momma.'' I cuddled her close.

My goodness things were getting complicated; Marie, Dean and now Suzie. I was going to be busy. Marie and Dean were almost sorted. I just needed a little more time with Dean and they would be fine. But all that would have to wait as Suzie was a priority, and of course Kurt couldn't be neglected.

''I think I'd better get you to bed.'' I stood up and lifted Suzie from the couch. All this excitement had exhausted her, she was almost out on her feet. I half carried, half guided Suzie into my bedroom. I stripped her and put her on the bed. It was still warm but would get cooler later, so I covered her with a single sheet. She was soon in a deep sleep.

I went back into the living room and sat on the couch. The judge was the problem. Having a beautiful young woman bouncing on your cock was not something easily given up, even if that woman was married to your son. I would need to see the judge, but I didn't have many aces in my hand.

Maybe I could do a Dean with the judge. But I would have to give him something special to wean him off Suzie. I have to say that although I thought the judge was a first-class rat, all this talk of his huge cock had awoken my interest. Kurt's was a big cock and Rik's had been a monster, even bigger than Kurt's; and I enjoyed those two. On the other hand, how did Susie know what a big cock looked like? As far as I know she'd only had Pete's.

One thing, I would have to keep Kurt out of this. His involvement would only make matters worse. The judge had a lot of influence in this town and county, and he was well in with Sherrif Barker. Kurt was getting himself straightened out with his work as a trucker and I was seeing to his needs, so I didn't want him upset.

As I was thinking about this, I heard a noise on the track from the main road to the house. I looked out of the open window. It was Kurt. He hadn't driven up to the house to avoid waking Suzie. I saw him get out of his truck carrying a bundle. That would be the blankets and such for the barn. As he came level with the house he waved then headed to the barn.

I fixed myself another drink. I could feel my heart thumping. All this excitement, all this talk of sex had unnerved me. If this crisis hadn't exploded, I would have been doing what I normally did when Kurt arrived back after being away. I would be laying across the table getting fucked doggy style. I drained my drink. No more alcohol. Once Kurt had sorted the barn, I would join him.

What to wear? I was still in my shorts and T-shirt. I usually wore a dress to welcome Kurt back, something that looked nice, but could be easily removed. If he was particularly urgent he could just bend me over the table, pull the dress up my back and give it to me hard. But tonight I had to go over to the barn. That's when I made my decision. I would go naked. Kurt could watch me coming towards him in the moonlight. A naked mother coming to serve her son's every need.

My phone buzzed. It was Kurt. His simple text was ''Ready''. I checked on Suzie. She was sleeping soundly. I closed the bedroom door, went back into the living room and stripped off my clothes. I turned the house lights off. As I went out onto the deck I slipped out of my sandals. I would go to my son completely nude.

I closed the door behind me and stood naked on the deck, a cool breeze was now gently blowing and I enjoyed the way it caressed my body. My nipples were hard and I felt a tingling in my pussy. My body was expectant, anticipating the pleasures that awaited it. In the distance I could see a dim light in the window of the barn. Kurt was in there waiting. In my mind I could see his rock hard cock jutting out from his muscled frame. I felt between my legs. My pussy was damp and hot.

I listened. No sounds came from the house. Exhausted by her emotions, Suzie was now in a deep sleep. I went down the steps and headed towards the barn. The grass was cool beneath my feet. The moonlight threw shadows across the property, its pale light gave everything an almost supernatural aura.

As I walked on I felt my body glow in sensuality. I was doing what females had done since time began. I was going in search of cock. But this cock was special, it was my son's.

I had to cross a small stream to get to the barn. There was an old dilapidated wooden bridge, but I passed it by. Because of the heat of the summer the stream was not deep, and I went down the bank and slid into the water. It came up to my knees and the surface sparkled in reflected moonlight. It was cool and refreshing.

I had read a story in a magazine about the ritual washing of virgins before their sacrifice in ancient times. I waded to the centre of the stream and stopped. Then I lowered myself into the water. The current wasn't strong, but it poured up against my submerged pussy. I reached down with my hand and opened my pussy lips letting the cool water flow inside my vagina. A vagina which would soon be sacrificed on my son Kurt's cock.

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers