Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was sure Kurt had shot his last jet of sperm I gently pushed him off. Suzie was laying there with her legs open, looking like a rag doll dropped on the floor. I knelt between her legs and started to lick her pussy. I could taste Kurt's cum mixed with Suzie's pussy juices, and I hungrily licked up and swallowed as much as I could. Suzie started to breathe heavily, she was going to cum again so I stopped and turned to Kurt.

''Fuck her again son.'' I could see that Kurt's cock was swollen but not erect, so I leaned down and took it in my mouth. He was soon hard again and fucking his sister. This time I just let them get on with it. Kurt didn't get it all his own way. Suzie wriggled out from under him and then mounted him like a rodeo rider. And ride him she did.

Then it was my turn. Kurt pulled me down on the bed with my back to him so that he could grip one of my breasts in each hand. Then Suzie was between my legs licking hard. She paid me back for the teasing I had given her. After I came the first time, she didn't stop. She told Kurt to keep hold of me while she finger fucked my pussy, or I should say she actually thumb fucked my pussy into another shaking orgasm.

The highlight of the evening came when I was impaled on Kurt's cock deep in my ass. I was sitting on him with my back facing him. I had bounced around until I felt Suzie's hand on my pussy. Then I paused as her fingers fluttered over my lips and clit. Then one of her fingers probed my vagina, exploring the passageway to my womb. Another followed, then another. Eventually her whole hand was bunched at the entrance to my pussy.

I was sopping wet and when Suzie pushed, I felt only a slight twinge as she went wrist deep within me. Once inside she opened her hand and her fingers teased and tantalised the inside of my vagina, but she didn't stop there. With another gentle push Suzie's fingers reached the dividing wall between my pussy and my ass. Then with a slight twist she grabbed the head of Kurt's cock still embedded in my ass hole.

Kurt grasped me round the waist holding me in place. He was fighting to keep his cock up me without thrusting as Suzie's fingers worked around the head of his cock. No one could stand such sexual torment and with a grunt Kurt pushed forward and shot a hot load of cum up against the walls of my ass. Then another. Then another.

I collapsed forward onto Suzie as my orgasm shook me to the core and the pressure of my pussy muscles forced Suzie's hand out of my body. I rolled sideways onto the bed and went into a daze. When I eventually opened my eyes, I could see Kurt fucking Suzie in the ass. My how she loved it, screaming in ecstasy as she took each powerful thrust. I tried to grab Kurt's balls, but he was moving too fast.

What a night. A real family get together, which everyone would remember.

* * * * *

The days after this fell into a pleasant routine. Everybody was getting enough sex. Suzie was preparing herself for a return to the big house with Pete and a certain normality descended on us all.

I even managed to have a feel of Marie's hot little pussy when I visited the store. I'd gone in to arrange for my return to work now that things were settling down, and we had a few minutes together in the storeroom. Marie had obviously been missing me as her pussy was oozing juices under my touch. With a few strokes of my finger, I had her clinging to me as a wave of orgasms shook her.

Funny thing was when I left the store and was crossing the road, I thought I recognised the driver who had stopped at the lights. For a minute I couldn't think who it was. But as I reached the other sidewalk, I realised it was Rik. One of Kurt's army buddies, the one with the gigantic cock, who had fucked me so hard the night he stayed with us. I rarely forgot a face or a big cock. I was sure that it was him.

I looked back but he had gone. When I mentioned it to Kurt later, he said Rik and the others were still abroad and that it must be someone who looked like him. Maybe. But it sure looked like Rik to me.

The strap on I had ordered had arrived and Suzie and I had taken turns to use it. I think Suzie enjoyed it more than me. I found it a bit awkward to put on, but enjoyed it up my ass when Suzie was licking me.

Towards the end of the month the bombshell dropped. I had driven up to the big house to meet the judge as arranged the previous week. As I pulled up, I noticed that his SUV wasn't in its usual place. I rang the doorbell and a few minutes later Marie opened it. Her face was paler than I'd ever seen it and she started to babble in Spanish which I didn't understand.

I told her to slow down. Eventually Marie began to speak in English. The judge had disappeared four days ago. He had said he was going out and would be back for supper but he hadn't returned. The police had been informed but Sheriff Barker was missing too. Surprised I drove back to the property.

It all seemed a bit weird. I thought maybe the judge had unexpectedly gone up to visit Pete, but Suzie would have mentioned that as she had spoken to Pete about his return. The house was empty. Kurt was up in Washington for a weeklong special forces' reunion.

I sat down on a kitchen chair and heard Suzie's car pull up outside. She came bustling in, speaking to me as she shut the door behind her.

''Momma have you heard, the judge and the sheriff have disappeared? The town is overrun with cops, Helena said the Feds are here.''

''Yes, I heard. This is weird.''

I wished Kurt was here. I felt strangely vulnerable.

Over the next few weeks the cops were everywhere, taking statements, interviewing anyone who had had contact with the judge. I was interviewed too. Marie had obviously told them about my visits. The cops knew I had been having sex with the judge, but they clearly thought I hadn't done anything. Kurt and Suzie were interviewed too. Kurt had a rock-solid alibi because of his special forces' reunion and how could Suzie kidnap two males? The cops soon lost interest in my family.

Then the two were found. A group of hunters trekking in the far forests had found their cars and bodies up a remote track. They had been shot all right, by whom nobody could be sure. There were traces of cocaine found in all the cars and rumours were soon going around about organised crime. Rumours also circulated about cocaine being found in the sheriff's and judge's safes, but nothing official was ever said.

So, what's going on now? The mystery of the judge and sheriff is becoming old news, and nobody much cared about them anyway. Everyone knew they were corrupt, and nasty with it. Yes, I had enjoyed the judge's cock, but I never trusted him.

Pete returned and was devastated by the loss of his father. He needed a lot of support. This brought him and Suzie closer. Suzie returned to the big house, and Kurt and I have been having a lot more sex. Suzie comes over for her share too.

But the big change is going to be us all moving into in the big house. Now that the judge has gone Pete has decided that we should all live together, so Kurt and I will be moving in. Marie has left and the place is so big there's plenty of room for everyone.

It's going to be a new chapter and I am looking forward to it. As I said before a family that fucks together stays together, and it's going to be great us all being under one roof. Pete needs to be involved as well, and I'm sure we can work things out to keep him happy. That's what family is for.