Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers

I reached the other side and walked on. As I drew nearer to the barn, I was conscious of the intense silence. Nothing stirred, time was frozen. I wondered what hidden eyes were viewing my naked body as I walked towards the barn. The moonlight lit my body, and I could see the shape of my large breasts in the silhouette of my shadow.

I heard a feint rustling noise and a tremor of fear ran down my back. I felt a twinge at the top of my pussy. An instinctive warning. I stood perfectly still, frozen in the pale atmosphere. Then suddenly Kurt was alongside of me. It was as though he had materialised out of the cool night air. He was also naked, and even in the moonlight I could see his erect cock sticking out from his body. My words, ''Kurt it's you'' floated off into the night.

Kurt said nothing. Then his strong arms seized me round my waist and laid me on the ground. I felt the soft grass damp and cold against my back as Kurt eased my legs open. I saw his face in the white moonlight, handsome and determined, as he gazed down at his hard cock twitching before the entrance to my pussy. He took aim and waited a second.

Then the shock of his first thrust almost lifted me off the ground and I let out a cry which I couldn't suppress. Then a second, so hard and so deep. Then another and another. I threw my arms around him digging my fingers into the muscles of his back. We were like two savages from the remote past. Naked and brutal to each other's needs. Raw sex that transcended the centuries. A cock piercing me as so many others had pierced in the mists of time.

Being fucked naked outside seemed to awaken something new within me. I pushed Kurt off and taken by surprise he rolled on his back beside me. Before he could recover I straddled over him, grasped his cock in my hand and lowered myself slowly down until I was fully impaled. Then contracting the muscles in my buttocks and flexing my vagina I gripped his cock hard within. Kurt tried to thrust, but I was in control. He surrendered his cock to me.

Slowly I relaxed and rose above him, then down hard so that the head of his cock nudged up against the entrance to my womb. Again I gripped him with my pussy muscles, holding him tight before releasing him and rising up so that his cock almost slipped from my body. Then down again. Kurt gasped as my exquisite torture teased and stretched his rock-hard cock.

But there was a limit to the amount Kurt could or would take and grabbing me with his two strong arms he lifted me off and placed me face down in the grass. I knew what was coming so I raised my ass before him, and he slid his cock deep inside my pussy doggy style. With each thrust I seemed to sink into the ground, and the thrusts didn't stop. Kurt became a fucking-machine. An out-of-control fucking-machine.

I felt as though my lower body was being devoured by cock. Then my insides seemed to explode in sensuality and my legs twitched uncontrollably. It was as though I was having a fit. I felt an ecstasy I couldn't contain. I heard someone screaming and realised it was me. The earth was swallowing me up, and as I came I passed in and out of consciousness.

The fucking had stopped. Kurt was gently holding me in his arms. I heard his distant voice, ''Mom, mom, are you all right?''

When my eyes could focus, I looked up into his face. Even in the moonlight I could see his worried look. I loved him so much; he was such a good son to fuck me so well. I smiled, ''I'm fine darling. It was just so powerful.'' Kurt looked down at me, then kissed me softly on the lips. Then he lifted me up in his arms and carried me towards the barn. ''I'll get you some water. There's plenty inside.''

He pushed open the door and in the soft glow of the lantern he laid me on some haybales covered with blankets. He put a cushion under my head and then reached for a water bottle, opened it and gave it to me. I drank a mouthful then dripped some onto my breasts. The night was cooler now, but my body was hot. Kurt sat naked alongside of me. I could see his cock still standing hard and erect. I turned towards him.

''Do you think Suzie heard us?''

''No, we're too far away.''

''I'm not so sure.''

Kurt got up.

''I'll go and check.'' Naked, Kurt went out into the darkness.

I drank some more water. My that was a good fucking. I put my hand between my legs. My pussy was soaking with warm juices. But they were my juices, there was no sperm. Kurt was a heavy cummer and I was usually flooded when Kurt came, but there was only my pussy juice. Kurt hadn't cum. He must have stopped when I passed out. Poor boy, the sacrifices he made for his mother.

A few minutes later Kurt returned and stood before me.

''She's sleeping like a baby.''

''That's good.'' I was conscious of Kurt's cock, swollen but not erect, a few inches in front of my face. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I sucked hard moving my lips up and down the shaft as it twitched and jerked into full erection. With one hand I gently grasped Kurt's balls, while with the other I slowly stroked the shaft.

It didn't take long. Kurt's body shook and his cock spasmed as he shot out jet after jet of hot cum. I struggled to keep his jerking cock in my mouth. I swallowed as much cum as I could, but I would have drowned in sperm if I hadn't dribbled some out.

Once drained Kurt slumped down beside me. He whispered a, ''Thanks mom,'' as he put an arm around me. After a few minutes Kurt turned to me and said, ''So what's happening about Susie?''

I wanted to keep it simple so I said, '' She's had some problems with Pete and the judge hasn't been helpful.''

''What sort of problems?''

I chose my words carefully and said, ''Pete's been a way a lot and he's not giving her enough attention.''

Kurt laughed, ''My sister needs attention that's for sure.'' Then he became more serious and said, ''So what's the judge been doing?''

''Interfering where he's not wanted.''

Kurt paused, then he looked me in the eyes. ''You know that guy is a pervert. He's always after young girls. Him and that sheriff Barker.''

''How do you know that?''

''Guys down at Alice's. They say that the sheriff used to arrest young girls and then the judge would come down to the gaol and offer them a deal.''

''A deal?''

''Have sex with them and get their cases dismissed, things like that.''

I reflected on this. That judge and his buddy were a dangerous pair.

Kurt stood up and got me a bottle of water, then he turned to me and said, ''Mom, what do you want me to do?''

''Nothing Kurt, do nothing. It's not that serious. The judge hasn't done anything like that. He's just fussing around, putting his views about how Suzie should be a better wife to his son.'' It was best that Kurt didn't know the true story yet.

Kurt sat down beside me and gave me the water.

''You know mom that Pete hasn't got a very good reputation.''

This shocked me.

''What do you mean? Other women?''

''No.''

''Well, what then?''

''I don't like to say this, but I don't think that Pete is totally straight.''

''He's gay?''

''One of the guy's I drive with said he was seen out in a car with another man.''

''That means nothing.'' I couldn't conceal my shock that Pete could be being unfaithful. even though Suzie had had sex with the judge.

''It does if they were parked up in the backwoods and were both naked.''

I was stunned by this.

''You're sure?''

''Well, that's what he said, and he continued saying it after I hit him.''

''Did he see them himself?''

''No, but his hunting buddy was out in the woods at night. Saw the car. Thought it was abandoned and shone his torch in. Pete was in there with another guy naked.''

''Maybe they were going hunting themselves? Can't be sure they were up to something.''

Kurt raised his eyebrows and said, ''Mom, they were naked.''

My goodness. What next? This was getting very complicated. It was going to take a lot of sorting, and I had to sort it. I had to save Suzie's marriage, by whatever means.''

''Say nothing to your sister. Behave as if she's just visiting. Otherwise things will get worse than they are now.''

''OK mom, you know best.''

I was going to push this out of my mind for now, there would be time enough to think about this tomorrow. Kurt needed attention so I reached down and took his balls in my hand.

I juggled them with my fingertips. I loved playing with Kurt's balls; particularly when his cock was soft, so that I could watch it jerk and twitch itself into hardness and erection. Balls could give a man so much pleasure and of course, so much pain. In my opinion they were a woman's 'get out of jail card;' a card which I had used when dealing with Dean's over enthusiastic advances. A firm grasp could give you complete control over a man, but at the moment all Kurt was getting was an increasing tingle of pleasure.

Kurt leaned back against the haybales and spread his legs so that I could easily do what I wanted. I juggled and teased his balls with my fingertips, then took them both in my hand and very gently squeezed them. I felt them getting firmer as his ball sac contracted and his cock became fully erect. Then with one finger I stroked the gap between his two tight balls, rubbing the tube beneath. Kurt let out a groan of pleasure.

Apart from rubbing the prostate, this gave the most exquisite irritation; and no man can be pleasured this way for long. Either his cock needs to be jerked off or it needs to fuck. Kurt made that decision by turning me on my back and sliding his cock in.

My pussy was still soaking wet and with each push it gave out a squelching sound. Soon he was gliding his hard cock in and out with increasing speed. I could hear him panting as he pounded on. Because of the fucking he had already given me, my pussy muscles were loose. I tried to contract them but got nowhere. Kurt deserved more. I thrust my hands out and pushed him off. Then I turned on my front, raised my butt and exposed my ass hole.

''Put it in there son, you'll feel more.''

And he did.

My pussy juices had oozed down onto my ass hole and Kurt easily glided the head of his cock into my body. Then slowly he slid it in up to its full length. My goodness it was big. There was no part of my lower body that didn't seem filled with cock. Once fully in Kurt held it there enjoying the tight grip of my asshole. Then he withdrew it slowly, before slipping it back in balls deep.

Kurt was a thoughtful son who took care of his mom. He didn't ass fuck recklessly but took his time. Gliding in and out rhythmically but not harshly. A warm sensual glow spread through my rectum and aroused the top of my vagina. It began tingling with a spreading sensuality. If I let myself go I would cum, but I held it back as this fuck was for Kurt. This time he would get the full pleasure, I would see to that.

But with the steady slippery thrusts, my own pleasure was increasing. I felt my legs beginning to twitch, a sure sign my orgasm was on its way. I needed Kurt to cum. Gripping Kurt's cock with my ass muscles I reached down between my legs and pushed a couple of fingers into my pussy. They easily entered and with a bit of churning I managed a few more. With a push most of my hand was in my pussy. I flexed my fingers and touched the head of Kurt's rigid cock as it pressed against the pussy wall separating my vagina from my rectum.

With a bit of movement, I was able to agitate Kurt's cock with my fingers, pressing through the wall of my cunt. I heard Kurt gasping as his cock trembled at my touch. I was able to massage the head in a tantalising dance. Kurt's panting merged into one long groan of pleasure. Then with a shock wave that shook my body, he thrust so hard I thought he would burst through my rectum into my pussy. My fingers were shaken free, and I felt his hot sperm flood my ass hole.

The next few thrusts were not restrained, and I was pounded so hard that one of the hay bales burst beneath the blanket sprawling me onto the floor. Kurt held me tight, and his cock thrust on as I lay there ass in the air, until the last drops of cum had been drained from his cock. Then he eased it out, gently lifted me up and held me in his arms.

Kurt wasn't finished yet. Carefully he spread my legs and went to work on my clit. His fingers teasing and massaging it as it swelled and throbbed, spreading an exquisite irritation through my pussy and deep inside me. Tentacles of acute sensuality spread throughout my body as I shook with one orgasm after another. I slumped in Kurt's arms and dimly remember him carrying me back to the house and laying me down next to Susie.

* * * * *

The next morning I awoke with a sensation on my left breast. The nipple was being sucked; it was being sucked by Suzie.

As I said once before, I have been blessed with large breasts, very large breasts. They grew large when I was a teen and when I became pregnant, they became even larger and stayed that way. It's a battle to keep them contained, but I just about manage it. Sleeping naked in bed meant they flopped to each side of my body. It was easy for Susie to take a nipple into her mouth.

It was a comfort for her during her time of crisis. I stroked her hair as she sucked on. Her eyes were closed and she looked so pretty laying up close. After a while her sucking became less and then stopped altogether as she sank into sleep. I gazed down into that pretty face. Poor darling, what a mess. Susie deserved more and I would work hard to help her.

I slipped out of bed without waking her and dressed. Suzie must have slept on for another hour before she emerged from my bedroom and sat herself down at the kitchen table. I made her breakfast. Kurt was already up. Later in the day he would be off delivering, but it wasn't an overnighter. It was good to have the two of them together. Suzie had come over a couple of times and seen Kurt after his return from the army, but to have them both living under my roof pleased me during this time of new troubles.

I had to go into town to see Marie and tell her that because Suzie was staying, I would have to change our plans. I was desperate to know the details on how Dean had performed but that would have to wait, so would having sex with the delightful Marie.

Once in town I went into the store, Dean was out, and because there were customers about Marie couldn't say much. I did manage a quick, ''And how is Dean?'', and was encouraged by Marie's smile and reassurance that, ''He's been good, very good.''

I returned home early-afternoon and took Suzie off to buy some clothes and make up. She needed something until we could get some more from the big house. According to Suzie, Pete was away for a couple more weeks; so I didn't need to worry about him at the moment. The judge was a different issue, I was going to need to see him and sort something out. OK, he had made threats, but I could put that down to the heat of the moment. Susie was a very pretty girl and he would certainly be disappointed that he wasn't getting any more from her but he needed to face reality.

I was hoping that we could work something out. Surely the judge wouldn't want to break his son's heart. Pete might be neglecting Susie, but I was sure he loved her. There had to be a way to move on from this. I needed to see the judge, but until then there was no way I would let Susie go back to the big house.

Suzie seemed all right when we were out but when we returned, she became silent and serious. She wouldn't eat anything for supper and went to bed early. Kurt came back about ten. There was no way Kurt and I could have full sex with Susie in the house, and we were both too tired to set the barn up.

Tomorrow Kurt had a day off and I thought we could all go up to the creek pool. The stream which flowed through the property came from a spring from the high hill to the north. It flowed down into a large bowl before it continued down through the property. The bowl was full of deep and cool water, while the hot weather continued, we could swim there. It was also surrounded by trees so we could enjoy some shade. We could have some family time together which should help Susie.

When I slipped into bed beside Suzie she was sleeping deeply. I was about to turn on my side when she became restless, moving one way and then the other. She didn't wake up when she moved closer to me and put her leg over mine. I could feel her pussy warm and damp against my upper leg. She rested her head on my shoulder, breathing deeply as she slept on.

I dozed off but was woken later by Suzie rubbing her pussy against my leg. She seemed to be asleep, but she was moaning as she moved. She was dreaming and although her words were soft, I could hear them. It was a stream of words and phrases, interspersed by grunts and moments of intense rubbing. Suzie's pussy was so hot and so open, I could feel the hard bump of her clit as she slid up and down my leg, lubricated by her flowing pussy juices.

''Give it to me judge......give me that big cock. Daddy I love it.....daddy do it harder.'' As she rubbed on Suzie was getting louder, ''Daddy, more cock. Daddy I need more big cock.'' I was worried she would wake Kurt. It was a difficult decision, but I needed to sort this now. I moved my leg out from under Suzie's and pushed her on her back. I threw the sheet back and reached for Suzie's pussy.

It was saturated and my finger easily glided over Suzie's clit as I started to rub it. Suzie's body twitched slightly then she laid back as I got to work. I wasn't out to give her a teasing pleasure, I just wanted to make her cum as quickly as possible. My daughter had suffered over the passed few days and she was in emotional turmoil. An orgasm would calm her down, let her sleep and hopefully help her on the way to recovery.

It didn't take long. Suzie jerked up slightly, then again, this time higher. Then she shook violently and almost bent double, letting out a deep grown as she came. Then she collapsed on her back, her body relaxed, and her breathing became soft and regular. She hadn't opened her eyes at all throughout my handiwork. Suzie was off into a deep sleep which no one could disturb.

* * * * *

I was up early the next morning leaving Suzie sleeping. I started to make breakfast and Suzie joined me without a word about last night. Had she slept through it all? I doubted it, but she kissed me on the cheek and sat down at the table with no mention of her dormant orgasm. In fact, breakfast the next morning was as normal as ever. Suzie was cheerful and Kurt seemed happy that his sister was here.

Late morning Kurt packed our stuff into his large, battered army kit bag, putting the containers of food and drink in last. It looked heavy but Kurt easily lifted it up and fixed it on his back clicking the straps closed. Then we were off.

It took us about an hour to reach the creek pool. We took it steady; Kurt didn't force the pace. It was getting warmer as we neared the tree covered hill, but we made it before the full heat of day. It was a pretty remote place. The only path was the one that came up from the house and that disappeared in the long grass before we arrived at the hill. The stream flowed off to the left of us in a long lazy curve down to the property and we didn't need to cross it.

We followed the path up into the trees which covered the hill and surrounded the bowl of the pool. It was a bit like a filled crater with the edges rounded and covered in foliage and trees. Most of the bowl was shaded by the trees which in places dipped lazily into the water.

Part of it was exposed to the sun; and although there was no beach there was a flat area which provided an easy entrance into the water if you didn't want to dive in off the rocks which surrounded the rest of the pool. One side was a sheer rock face which towered over everything, grey and sombre.

michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers