Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie looked at me quizzically and said, ''What? He comes in the door and just haves you?''

''Yep, I lay over the table and he does it. Short and sweet. Doesn't take long, but it settles him down.''

Suzie continued to look at me, but didn't say anything.

''Look Suzie, I know this is a lot to take in, but believe me it's for the best.'' I went to fix some drinks.

''Darling it's too hot to go into everything, just take my word for it that it works. Kurt will call me when he's about an hour away so I can get things ready.''

''OK momma, you know what needs to be done.''

I gave Suzie a glass of cold water. ''If you feel uncomfortable, just go into the bedroom and close the door. It'll only be a few minutes, then we can carry on as normal.''

Suzie sipped her water then slightly tilted her head and looked me in the eyes.

''Momma can I join in?''

This took me by surprise and my mouth opened slightly but nothing came out.

Suzie looked away, then took another sip, ''I could do with some myself.''

I regained my composure and said, ''Darling it's not like proper sex. Kurt just has me.'' I paused not sure how to proceed but decided to spell it out clearly.

''It's all for him. No build up or anything. He just has me. Comes through the door and puts it in and goes to work. Sometimes I don't cum, but that doesn't matter as long as he does.''

''OK, but I'd still like to join in. He could do both of us. It sounds as if he is randy enough.''

I wasn't sure about this, but it would probably be for the best to include Suzie. Nor did I know how Kurt would react, but he was a caring young man and if Suzie was ready I was sure he would take her too.

I explained how things worked. After Kurt phoned to say he was almost home I would prepare for his arrival. This meant clearing the kitchen table so nothing would get in the way when I bent over it. I usually wore a light dress which I pulled up over my bare ass as soon as I heard him arrive. Tonight, when he returned, he'd be faced by two bare asses. Mother and daughter both bent over the table waiting. As this thought crossed my mind, I felt a tingle in my pussy.

''One thing Suzie don't wear any sandals; you get a better grip on the floor with bare feet. And hold on tight to the edge of the table, Kurt can be fierce when he gets down to it.''

After that we sat down and waited. About seven o'clock I received his call, he was about forty minutes away. Suzie got up, went into the bedroom, and came back naked. I decided to dispense with the dress, so I stripped too.

I heard Kurt's truck enter the track from the road, then pull up in front of the house. When we heard the driver's side door slam, we looked at each both wide eyed and nervous. Then I got up and went to the table, Suzie followed. I spread my legs and leaned forward. The tabletop was cool beneath my stomach and breasts. I braced myself and gripped the far edge. I threw a glance at Suzie. She had copied me, although she had raised her ass slightly higher than mine in expectation.

I heard Kurt open the front door and come in. What he thought when he saw two bare asses before him, I couldn't say. I heard him pull off his jeans and t-shirt and then the next minute his cock was sliding up me.

He started hard and fast, making a ferocious attack on my pussy. I usually kept my eyes closed when he had me, but his thrusts were so fierce instinctively I opened them. One particular jolt sent my head jerking to the side and I caught Suzie's curious gaze as she watched her mother fucked hard.

I still hadn't fully recovered from the judge's cock and I was looser than usual. Kurt's cock slid in and out effortlessly. I tensed my pussy muscles but I couldn't hold him. And then he was gone.

I heard Suzie emit a loud ''Oh!'' as Kurt entered her, then a series of ''Oh,Oh,Oh...'' with his every thrust. The table was vibrating with the shock waves of Kurt's pounding cock. I could see Suzie desperately gripping the other side of the table to keep her position. She was like a shipwrecked sailor clinging to the wreckage of a sinking ship tossed by the sea.

Still Kurt fucked on as Suzie started to make a moaning noise, a noise which grew in strength as the pounding continued. Then Suzie lost her grip. I could see she was in danger of being pushed forward off Kurt's cock, so I leaned over and took the top of her body in my arms. Leaning on her back and steadying her as much as I could, I held her in place as Kurt rammed on.

Then with a shout Kurt came, jerking his body up as he shot jets of cum deep within Suzie's once tight pussy. After several strong jerks he paused momentarily, then withdrew his cock leaving Suzie looking like a broken doll. Kurt disappeared into his room and I had to hold onto Suzie to stop her sliding off the table.

Suzie seemed to have fainted. I helped her onto the couch and then went to get her some water. I knew that Kurt's fucking could be fiercely intense at times, and this had been one of them.

Suzie took some sips and whispered, ''Momma that was brutal.'' She took another sip and said, ''I thought he was going to destroy my pussy.'' I sat down beside her and took her in my arms, ''You'll be fine darling, you're a strong girl.''

Nothing was spoken for a while, then Suzie said, ''Wow, that was something. Kurt really needed that.'' I cuddled her gently and said, ''He's a complicated young man but he's getting there.'' Suzie turned her head towards me and couldn't conceal her disappointment, ''But momma, I didn't cum. I was on the way but he pulled out too quick.''

''Suzie this was for Kurt. I told you before we started.''

''I know, but I was almost there.'' She paused for a moment, then said, ''Did you cum momma?''

''Not this time darling, but sometimes I do.'' I hugged her again and said, ''There will be other times, then we'll be able to go on longer and you'll be fine. Anyway, I think it's time for bed.'' I helped Suzie up. Her legs were unsteady, and I held her round the waist as we crossed the floor and into my bedroom. Once in Suzie slumped on the bed and I lay down beside her.

* * * * *

I laid on my back trying to sleep, but sleep was impossible. Suzie wasn't the only one feeling frustrated. Kurt's short, sharp fucking usually brought me off quickly and if he hadn't pulled out when he did, I would have cum. As I lay there Suzie rested her head on my shoulder and one of her legs crossed over mine. I could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy. One of her breasts pushed against my side and I felt the hard nipple against my skin.

I could hear Suzie breathing deeply, she had drifted off to sleep. I needed relief and I slowly moved my hand down my body, my fingers seeking my clit. I began to rub it gently, trying not to disturb Suzie, but as the sensations grew I found it hard to contain myself. I rubbed faster. I was gasping and I felt a tremor in my leg. So did Suzie.

''Momma, are you all right?''

''I'm fine darling, just a little hot. Go back to sleep.''

But Suzie didn't go back to sleep, she was awake and sitting up. In fact, she was very awake. The next moment she leaned over and replaced my hand with her own. I was surprised how expertly she fingered my clit, not too hard not too soft, just enough to tantalise and tease. I pushed my head back into the pillow, this was good, so good.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any better it did as Suzie moved between my legs, opened them wide and leaned down to lick my pussy. She was like a cat lapping milk from a bowl. Her hot little tongue darting all around my clit, licking the sides before tormenting its tip. I started to arch my back, I was sinking in sensuality. I was seconds from orgasm and that's when Suzie stopped.

''Not yet momma, you will cum, but not just yet.''

With that she sat up still kneeling between my legs and slid a finger up my pussy. I was soaking but I could feel it wriggling around exploring the inside of my vagina. Then Suzie withdrew it, bunched her fingers and eased four in. My pussy was gaping. It had been fucked by the judge's huge cock and then wrecked by Kurt's. Taking four fingers wasn't so difficult.

Suzie gently rotated these around as my pussy responded by flooding her hand with juices. Then she pushed her four fingers and thumb forward. For a moment the entrance to my vagina resisted her knuckles, but with a gentle thrust her whole bunched hand penetrated my pussy. My muscles twitched and contracted as though they were sucking Suzie's hand in.

As Suzie stretched out her fingers, I thought I would die of ecstasy. Each one seemed to tantalise a nerve ending deep within me. Her fingers became tentacles awakening the senses of everything they touched. I exploded as my orgasm pierced my body in an agony of sensuality. I reached down and grabbed her arm, holding it in place as my body shook and jerked as each orgasm struck. I was impaled on her hand. Exhausted I slumped forward before an invisible force threw me backwards onto the bed.

Everything seemed to stop. Time seemed to stop. Then I focused on Suzie kneeling beside me in the moonlit room. I sat up. grabbed her in my arms and kissed her on the lips.

''That was so good Suzie, so good.'' Then curious, I had to ask her, ''How did you learn all that?''

Suzie smiled, and in a matter-of-fact way replied, ''Oh, Helena taught me. Neither of us gets much from our husbands, so she taught me what to do to relieve the stress.''

''What you had sex with Helena this morning?''

Suzie laughed and said, ''No momma, we went to the mall. But other times when she stayed over.''

I laid back on the bed and said, ''She sure is a good teacher.''

Suzie laughed again, ''She knows a thing or two.''

Well, I knew a thing or two myself, my time having sex with Marie had proved that. I hadn't gone down on Marie yet as I was saving that for the future, but I had with others when frustrated and alone. I sat up and kissed Suzie again, then gently pushed her back on the bed. Obligingly she opened her legs before me, then spoke in a tone similar to one used when discussing the weather.

''Momma, I can't take a fist. My pussy is too tight. Helena tried but I'm too small.''

I smiled down at my daughter and said, ''That's fine darling, that's fine.'' And with that I leaned down and started to lick Suzie's pussy. My daughter needed to cum, and cum she did. My swirling tongue soon had her in a frenzy, and if she hadn't been gripping my head with both her hands it's unlikely I could have kept going. Her juices tasted of pussy and Kurt's sperm, and as I licked on they were soon frothing round my mouth.

When the first spasm hit her, Suzie's whole body shook and her legs kicked out on either side of me. She let out a piercing shriek which developed into a wailing noise as one orgasm followed another, each flooding her senses. Kurt must have heard her, in fact the people in town probably heard it was so loud. She was still shaking as I took her in my arms, but soon went limp and lay quietly alongside me breathing deeply.

I hadn't finished with her yet though. I knew my high energy daughter and one session would not be enough; so, I slipped out of bed and went into the sitting room. There I reached up and took the long, thick candle I used for short outs down from the shelf. It had satisfied Marie and now I was going to use it to satisfy my daughter.

When I re-entered the bedroom Suzie was lying on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs open and slightly bent at the knee. The moonlight was still streaming in through the open window illuminating Suzie's body. She looked like an exquisite porcelain doll frozen in time. That beautiful now pale face with its high cheekbones. The tousled hair a mass of waves and curls, a complete mess but still with an aura of beauty. The perky breasts with upright nipples, then the flat stomach descending to the open space between those long legs, defined by the solitary split in the middle.

How could Pete ignore that body? How could he not ravish her during every minute of every day? It called for attention; it demanded worship. To fail to serve it was a crime against nature. I sat on the end of the bed, reached forward with my hand and slid a finger up Suzie's pussy. She moaned but kept her posture. Then I slipped one more in and started to rotate them, churning her juices making ready for the passage of the candle.

Suzie uttered an 'Oooooh' as I slid the candle in. Stopping it halfway along its length, I paused and stared at her face; her eyes still closed but now with her mouth was slightly open. Then I thrust its full length in, and Suzie jolted as I pushed. Then she moved her ass deeper into the bed and braced her feet ready to take what was to come.

I gave it to her hard, almost brutal; but I knew she needed a serious fucking. I thrust the candle in and out at a steady pace, then when I saw Suzie's hips begin to rotate and heard her murmurs of pleasure, I started to pound with all my strength. The candle became a piston, in out, in out, in out. Suzie's moans were fused together into an almost continuous wail. Her whole body trembled with the exquisite sensations swirling around her pussy.

But on I thrust, in out, in out, in out. Suzie's body jerked in spasms. It was as though she was having a fit. She was hit by one orgasm after another, with each her whole body shook so much that she almost came off the bed.

I had to use both my hands to hold of the candle in position. I'd stopped thrusting but held on, gripping it tightly, impaling Suzie's pussy as she wriggled like a fish on a hook. Eventually Suzie surrendered her body to the fading sensations and slumped back on the bed. Vanquished by orgasms.

* * * *

I didn't wake up until late morning, and Suzie was still alongside me with her eyes closed. It was time to think about the way forward. At the moment things were too chaotic, too tangled. I needed some organisation and I would have to impose it. Kurt and Suzie were a good son and daughter, but they needed some sort of order.

First, Suzie. Pete would be back in a couple of weeks, and she would need to be there for him up at the big house. OK he wasn't the best in bed, and I couldn't be sure about him and men; but I would get Suzie trained up to give him what he wanted.

Maybe anal sex might tempt him. I don't think Suzie had ever taken his cock up her ass but with preparation she could. I knew he didn't have a big cock, so she should be able to cope once her ass muscles had relaxed a bit. I might need to help there, possibly by offering Pete my ass for a while if necessary. I thought Kurt's cock was too big for Suzie's ass; although he would need to keep fucking his sister's pussy so that she didn't get frustrated.

Second, Kurt. Kurt needed regular sex to stop his old army fears from reappearing. He would get that off me and his sister; but it needed to be regular, as it had been before Suzie appeared on the scene. That was doable.

Then there was the judge. I had to give him as much as he needed without raising the suspicion of my son and daughter. I had to be careful but it could be done. I have to say that the judge's big cock might be old, but it was something special. Once it was in, there was a whole world of pleasure to be had from it.

And of course, there was Marie and Dean. I felt bad about neglecting them, but my family had to come first; and anyway I had already given them a lot to be getting on with. When things had settled down, I could finish helping them. I missed Marie a lot, we had had great sex together, maybe there would be time for a little fun together.

I felt that I had some sort of idea of how I would proceed, and the beginning of this would be arranging sex with Suzie and Kurt. I got out of bed and went through to the kitchen. Kurt was sat at the table.

''Darling we've got some planning to do.'' Kurt put down the paper and looked over at me. ''When your sister wakes up, we are going to have a family meeting.''

''Well I am awake, so we can get started.''

Suzie had followed me and stood in the kitchen doorway. Her hair was tied back, her blue eyes were sparkling and the long Wolfpack football shirt she had put on almost reached to her knees.

* * * * *

And so we had our family meeting, and it went very well as I expected. At the end we had a nice little timetable on a planning sheet fixed on the fridge door with a magnet. I know this sounds a bit quirky and it's not the sort of thing you'd leave for the repair man to see; but it set out things clearly so no one could get confused.

Mornings and evenings rotated with Kurt fucking me or Suzie, the 'mother's welcome' would continue; but now it would be the 'family welcome' as Suzie was participating. Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings would be a family threesome. Nothing was said about what would happen when Kurt was away, but I had already decided to order a strap-on on the internet. I was sure Suzie would enjoy that more than the candle.

So, everything was sorted. Kurt went off for the day doing some local driving and deliveries and Suzie went off to meet Helena for a day at the mall.

I phoned the judge and arranged to meet him after lunch. When I turned up there was the same morose Marie at the door and Isabella took me through to the large cool sitting room. I didn't have long to wait and the judge was certainly glad to see me.

He pulled my clothes off and scattered them on the floor with barely a 'hello.' He had his pants down and cock out in an instance. I managed to wriggle away to his side and grab his cock with both hands so that I could suck him. Taking the head in wasn't easy but I managed it.

The judge laid on his back on the carpet moaning as I sucked as best I could. Then I mounted him. Yes, it was painful getting it in, but the miracle of the pussy soon started to work and I was off on a rough but sensual ride.

I left the judge about an hour later. Having had such a big cock my legs wobbled for the first few paces, but by the time I got to the car all was well. Back at the property I bathed and rested in preparation for our family get together when my son and daughter returned.

We had an early dinner then Kurt and Suzie showered and came naked into my bedroom. I was also naked sitting on the cushioned bedroom chair in the corner. I stood up when they entered and told them to lay down on the bed. Then I knelt between them and played with their genitals with my hands. Suzie was on my left and I gently stroked her pussy with my left hand. I am right handed and knew that Kurt's cock needed a firm grip, so I gripped it with my right hand.

Soon both were aroused, and I leaned over and started sucking Kurt's cock. I could taste the precum oozing from its head. Then I switched to Suzie running my tongue up and down her slit until her clit bulged through the lips. As I returned to Kurt Suzie let out an 'Oh' of disappointment. It was clear that my son and daughter were ready to fuck.

I was clear with my instruction.

''Kurt fuck your sister with the one, two, three. I will tell you when you can change numbers.'' This was the system we had used on Marie. First, Kurt fucks only using the head of his cock in the pussy; then for 'two' he uses half the shaft and finally on 'three' he pushes the whole length of his cock in as deep as it could go.

I have to say that I felt a cruel pleasure in delaying Kurt's transition from 'one' to 'two', but seeing Suzie squirming as the head of Kurt's cock stretched the entrance to her pussy made me tremble inside. When I told Kurt to move onto 'two' Suzie pushed down trying to get more of his cock, so I had to lean across her to hold her in place.

When I unleashed 'three' Suzie screamed with pleasure as Kurt pounded into her as hard as he could. In out, in out, in out. Once Kurt got into a rhythm he was so powerful. I lost count of the number of times Suzie came. Kurt had become a fucking machine and I moved behind him to feel his balls. They were like stones retracted up against his body, sprung ready to release his cum. When he came he thrust so hard that he almost pushed Suzie off the bed.