Mom's Son Always Comes First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

I got out of the car and stared at the judge's huge house. It was the sort of building Sherman would have liked to burn down on his march to the sea. Large triangular pediment supported by a row of pillars. A wing on each side of the temple like entrance. The shutters were closed to keep the sun out. It looked deserted but I knew it wasn't.

I walked up the steps to the large black painted double doors. There was a bell push to the left. I pushed it hard. I couldn't hear anything ring inside, but anyone who owned a place this big would have a bell that worked. I didn't push it again, I just waited and sure enough a few minutes later the left door opened. A face emerged from the dark interior. It was the housekeeper, Marie. I'd never met her, but she fitted Suzie's description. She had that sort of imperious expression that rich people's servants always had.

''Yes?'' No warm, 'Hello, how are you Mrs Parker?' She knew who I was. I'd called earlier to check whether the judge was in as I wanted to see him. However, I'd let her have her moment of power.

''Mrs Parker, Suzie's mother, I've come to see the judge. I talked to you on the phone.''

No, 'Oh yes of course', just a fully opened half door and a firm, ''Please come in.''

It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the dim interior, but when they had I could see I was in a large entrance hall. Opposite me was a wide curved dark wooden staircase, and coming down that staircase was a young Latina, probably about twenty years old. She was adjusting her white apron.

Marie had fixed her with a stair and said, ''Isabella, where have you been? You should have answered the doorbell?''

As she joined us in the entrance hall Isabella replied, ''I have been with the judge, his study needed sorting.'' Her voice had a sweet ring to it. She was a pretty girl, and I bet the judge needed her a lot now Suzie had left. That might be to the good I thought.

''Isabella, take Mrs Parker up to the judge's study.'' With that Marie seemed to fade into the dark shadows of the interior as if she had never been there. Isabella smiled at me and said, ''Please follow me Mrs Parker.''

At the top of the staircase was a wide landing with corridors stretching down either side of a dark panelled door. Isabella knocked on the door and a voice inside said, ''Come in Mrs Parker.'' And I did.

It was a large dark room with a pool of light before me. Around that glow I could just about make out rows of bookshelves filling two of the walls. On the far wall in front of me, behind the large presidential desk, was a portrait of what was probably the judge and his late wife. Difficult to see in the gloom; but what the ceiling spot light did illuminate, like a star performer on an opening night, was the judge. I saw his stomach before I saw the rest of him, it seemed to be nudging the desktop in front of him. But beyond that in white shirt and red tie sat the judge.

Everything about him was big, His stomach was big. The rest of his body was big and the sweat dampened face was big. And I knew that obscured by the desk and covered by clothing was the judge's big cock. His smile was big too, and it seemed to crease further as he spoke.

''Mrs Parker how nice to see you. Please have a seat.'' He waved his hand towards a large leather chair to the left front of his desk. As I sat down the leather felt cool beneath me. I wasn't wearing any panties under my short skirt. The judge glanced at the maid, ''Isabella, get Mrs Parker something to drink. What would you like?''

''Water would be fine.'' The judge repeated this to Isabella who disappeared out into the corridor.

The judge moved slightly and flicked a switch on his desk. This produced soft glow all around the room, but from where I couldn't say.

''So, what brings you up here on this hot afternoon Mrs Parker?''

There was no point in wasting time.

''Well judge it's about you and Suzie. It's got to stop.''

At that moment there was a gentle knock on the door and Isabella came in carrying a large glass of iced water and sliced lemon. She put it down on a side table.

The judge waited until Isabella had left the room and then spoke in a soft almost fatherly voice.

''You know Mrs Parker since my wife died, I've been pretty lonely up here. Having Pete and Suzie living under my roof has been a great comfort to me. They are young and good to have around. Stops the place becoming a museum.'' He smiled at me and then continued, ''Your daughter is a great young woman. Makes the whole place alive.''

He paused as if looking for more words and I broke the silence.

''That's as maybe judge, but you shouldn't take advantage of my Suzie. She's your son's wife and deserves respect.''

The judge looked down at the desk top and then reached for a pencil which he rolled in his fingers. I wondered if he had done that in the past before pronouncing sentence on some guilty felon.

''I hear what you're saying Mrs Parker and that's the way it probably looks. Your daughter and me the old judge. But...'' He paused, put the pencil down and then looked straight at me. His tone was now less fatherly and more direct, '' But if I can be totally honest with you, Suzie is a hot young woman Mrs Parker and without sounding crude, she wanted company bad. And from my point of view that was just fine by me.''

I put the glass I was sipping from down hard on the table, ''Judge I would prefer it if you didn't talk that way about my daughter.'' The judge was still looking straight at me as I said, ''Look judge, I don't know everything that's gone on here, but my daughter returned home to me in a very bad state.'' It was my turn to pause, ''And she didn't speak highly of you.''

''I'm sorry to hear that Mrs Parker, very sorry indeed.'' He looked away into a dark corner of the room, ''She's a great young lady is Suzie and yes something happened but you know, maybe it was meant to happen. I made her very happy and she made me very happy.''

''Judge you're old enough to be her grandfather.''

''What's that got to do with it? Suzie didn't seem to care.''

''Well, she does now. It's over between you and her and that's final.''

The judge sat up straight. I thought he was going to stand up, but he didn't. His voice began to sound angry.

''You say that but that's not true. She will come around I'm sure of that.''

I tried a different angle, ''And what about Pete? Suzie's Pete's wife, don't you care about how he'll react when he finds out?''

At the mention of his son the judge spoke more softly, ''Mrs Parker, my son is quite a straight forward young man and he's easily pleased. If Suzie is nice to him, sorts his clothes, goes to the movies with him, takes his arm when they are out walking, he isn't going to cause any trouble.''

''Are you going to tell him what happened?''

The judge almost smiled, I could see the corners of his mouth move, but his lips didn't quite make it.

''Mrs Parker, I don't think that would be a good idea. Pete is devoted to Suzie. The place for Suzie is here with her husband, they are young and in the future this house will be Pete's. I am a wealthy man, my son and your daughter are going to have a lot of money one day.''

''But if she's here, are you are going to carry on taking advantage of her?''

''I wouldn't put it like that. I told you she was as keen as I was. I was lonely and Pete was away and, well we both have needs.''

It was my turn to sound angry and I spoke louder than I had intended, '' Yes, well she doesn't need you anymore!''

''You seem very sure of that Mrs Parker.''

''I am.'' If the judge had seen how hard Suzie had ridden Kurt's cock up in the woods, he would have been sure of that too.

The judge sighed and leaned back in his chair, although some of his stomach still remained on the edge of the desk.

''Suzie said that you threatened to tell Pete and have her kicked out of the house. She also said that you would get me out of my place.''

The judge sighed again and said, ''Mrs Parker, that was in the heat of the moment. I am sorry I said that but I'm fond of Suzie, we had a lot of fun together. I'd be losing a lot if she's not around. I'm an old man now, but you know I have needs like everyone else and it's not easy for me to find a woman.'' I wondered what the maid thought about that.

I considered this for a moment and then said, ''Judge I want Suzie and Pete to have a happy marriage and to do that she needs to be living here.'' I saw the judge slowly nod his head in agreement. ''But I can't have her come back here if you're going to be after her.''

''Do you think she would come back after all this?'' There was a slightly earnest tone to the judge's voice.

''Yes, I do. She really loves Pete and wants to be with him.''

''It would be for the best if they were together here, that's for sure.'' The judge had assumed his fatherly tone again. ''But there is a problem. As I said, I get lonely up here and seeing your daughter naked by the pool and even in the house can be a temptation to a man.'' He was right there; Suzie could be incredibly naïve when naked. Young, blond and beautiful her prancing around naked would be hard for any man to resist.

''Well, I'd have to talk to her about that. She can be too innocent at times.'' I paused again, sooner or later I would have to put my proposition to the judge and this was the time to get started.

'You know judge, I understand it must be tough for you sometimes. I lost my partner too, years ago. I know you never get over it. I miss my late husband and the times we had together.'' I paused then said, ''And the things we did together.'' I threw the bait out, would the judge bite?

I was wearing a short skirt, which was fine in this weather, and I exposed an indecent amount of leg and thigh as I crossed my legs. I saw the judge throw a glance towards them before looking away.

''Maybe I could help you if Suzie returns here and settles with Pete. You leave her alone, and when you feel lonely I could come up and comfort you.''

This got the judge's full attention, and he fixed me with a serious stare. He was listening hard.

''Judge, we are both adults I can be frank with you. Leave my daughter alone and when you need a woman give me a call.''

''Mrs Parker you sure are a straight talker.''

''Yes, I am judge, and I love my daughter and I want her to be happy with her husband. So what do you think of my proposal?''

For a moment the judge seemed flustered. He was looking at me, but he wasn't saying anything.''

I stood up and took my linen jacket off. Then I started to unbutton my blouse. The judge was staring hard as I said, ''I know judge, Suzie's in her twenties and I'm nearly forty, but I know a lot more than my daughter when it comes to pleasing a man.''

As I unclipped my bra my breasts burst free and spilled out of the loosening underwear. I cupped each one with a hand, before juggling them up and down.

''And these are a lot bigger than hers.''

I then reached round behind me and unfastened my dress. It dropped to the floor revealing my freshly shaven pussy.

''So here I am judge, you can have it all if you agree to my proposal.'' I pirouetted on my heels so the judge could see my butt. OK it wasn't as firm as my daughter's, but it still was a man pleaser.

The judge seemed to be drinking in my nudity. When he was full he said, ''Mrs Parker I am sure we can work something out, why don't you come over here so we can confirm the arrangement?''

I laughed and walked slowly towards him, swinging my hips and licking my top lip. I have to say that it wasn't all an act. Being naked before the judge had excited me. I'd felt a tingle in my pussy as I stood nude in front of his desk. Yes, the judge was big but he was attractive, maybe it was the power he once had or still had. He was old, but there was something about him, grey hair and all.

Of course, the one 'something' he also had was a big cock, and as he pulled me onto his lap I could feel its heavy bulk stirring beneath me through the cloth of his trousers. The monster was awakening.

The judge kissed me hard on the lips and then reached down and unzipped. His gigantic cock slowly emerged upright from his groin. It was more like an elephant's trunk than a cock. As it hardened it almost pushed me to the side. Suzie hadn't exaggerated. It was the biggest one I'd ever seen, bigger than Kurt's and even bigger than Kurt's army buddy Rik's.

It must have been ten inches long and its head looked like a red pear. I gripped it with my hand. My fingers couldn't encircle it completely, but I stroked it as best I could. I was just contemplating how I was going to get that monster in my mouth when the phone on the judge's desk rang.

The judge who had been laying back against his chair uttered, ''Goddam it'' then shot forward and picked up the receiver. He barked a fierce, ''I'm busy'' into the mouthpiece. I stopped jerking his cock, but still held it in my right hand squeezing it tight. I heard a metallic voice coming through. It was Marie the housekeeper.

The judge regained his composure and said, ''Take him through to the small sitting room at the back of the house and fix him a drink. Make sure the aircon is on high. I'll be down in a moment.''

The judge moved quickly. He cleared the top of the desk with a swipe of his arm, lifted me up and placed me on it. Then he opened my legs and fumbled with my pussy. It was already damp but his exploring fingers stirred my juices. Even so he wasn't taking any chances. The judge leaned to the side and opened one of the desk drawers. He removed a tube of lubricant, removed the cap and squeezed some on his hand. The next minute he was smearing it over the head and shaft of his cock.

The judge stood up, steadied himself in front of me, his huge stomach meeting mine; then taking his cock with his hand he squeezed it into the entrance of my pussy. I took a deep breath as that huge monster slid in. For the first time in my life, I felt I was receiving a cock that could actually split me. But if my tight pussied daughter could take it so could I. And I did, even though it seemed to fill the whole of my lower body and more.

Once he had pushed it in, he waited for a moment luxuriating in the tight grip of my vagina. Then he withdrew it slowly. As it came out it felt like I was giving birth. Then his cock slid back in and the judge started thrusting in and out as hard as he could. And yes it was hard, I couldn't help it but I screamed out loud with every thrust. I was scared that my pussy would burst, but soon the pain made that miraculous transition into pleasure.

My stretched muscles started to tingle. The tingling became a sensual force which flooded my pussy right up to and then into my womb. My legs began to tremble then uncontrollably shake. Nothing would stop the judge now as he pounded on. He reached for my shoulders to hold me in place as each hard push threatened to slide me off the desk top.

Then I came. My goodness I came. It seemed that the judge's cock had penetrated my soul. Pierced me deep in inner pleasure. I went totally limp as with a final thrust the judge shot his cum within me. And it was a flood. A fountain of sperm. I felt the hot jets filling every crevasse of my pussy until I could take no more and it came squelching out onto the desk top.

Finally, panting heavily the judge stopped. Then he slowly withdrew his cock, inch by inch. It took a while, but with a final slurp it flopped out onto the desk top releasing a torrent of cum and pussy juices.

Taking a deep breath I sat up. The judge was leaning back in his chair with his huge cock hanging down swollen and dripping between his legs. Did I really take that monster? Well I did, but how my daughter Suzie coped with that in her tight pussy I couldn't imagine.

I'd had two children and recently I'd been fucked by a lot of large cocks, so my pussy was pretty elastic; but Suzie had been cockless for months before the judge had had her. It was a wonder that's for sure. Strangely enough at that moment I felt proud of my daughter for taking such a big one, and proud of myself for doing the same.

The judge recovered before me. He sat up and then stood pulling up his pants and tightening his belt. He was stuffing his shirt in as he walked to the door. He looked back at me and said, ''Mrs Parker. You've got a deal. Tell Suzie that she can come back here any time and I won't touch her. Give me a call later so we can set something up.''

With that he was out of the door and gone, he hadn't even shut it. Naked I went over and closed it, then I got dressed, went out onto the landing and down the dimly lit stairs.

My legs seemed uncertain after the fucking I had had, so I took it steady. I also cursed the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties, as a mixture of the Judge's cum and my pussy juices were seeping out and oozing down my leg. I stopped and wiped them with a tissue.

At the bottom of the stairs by the front door was Marie the housekeeper. Still the sombre face. As I crossed the hallway, she opened the door for me and I exited through it. I forced myself to say a cheerful, ''Goodbye Marie, enjoy the rest of your day,'' but I received no response.

Did the judge ever fuck Marie I thought? I doubted it but who knows? Any pussy was probably better than no pussy, and Marie did have classic looks which she hid successfully beneath her scowl.

Outside there was a County Sherriff's car parked on the driveway. So, the judge was seeing someone from law enforcement. I didn't wait to see who it was. I got into my car, put it in drive and headed for home.

* * * * *

I pulled up outside the house and switched off the engine. I opened the car door and was hit by a blast of hot air; this summer continued to be a warm one. Suzie's car was parked in the shade of the house. I entered the house and saw Suzie laying on the couch in the sitting room, she had been dozing and looked up with a hazy stare as I came into the room.

''High momma, have you had a good day?''

''Yes darling, how about you?''

''It was good seeing Helena, she's a real sweety.''

I moved towards the couch and Suzie sat up to let me sit down alongside of her.

''Yes, she's a nice girl you should bring her over sometime.''

Suzie nodded, then looked serious and said, ''Momma, Helena asked me why Pete was away so much?''

''Well darling, you know why he's away. He's working for the judge on his properties up in Raleigh. That's why he's away.'' I didn't like the sound of this, it could lead to a lot of questions and maybe trouble.

''That's what I told her.''

''Darling he's going to be back soon and we can get things back to normal.''

Suzie stared at me, still looking serious, and then said, ''What about the judge?''

''Leave the judge to me. Everything can be sorted out. Whatever's happened the judge won't want to upset Pete, he'll never say anything to him upset him.''

''Do you think so momma? Do you think it'll be all right back at the house?''

''Yes, I do. Have faith in your momma, momma will work things out.''

Now was not the time for me to say anything about my arrangement with the judge. But I did need to talk to Suzie about my ''Mother's welcome'' for Kurt. Sex with me had been central to Kurt's recovery. Suzie needed to know that our routine would have to be restored if his recovery was to continue.

Suzie could help by having sex with Kurt and that would help her too. Both my children were highly sexed, and this needed careful management. With Suzie it was always better to be frank; so I said, ''Darling, when Kurt comes back from a trip the first thing I do is have sex with him. If I do that it helps him settle down and stops him fussing around.''

''It helps him wind down quickly. You know what men are like when they are horny, groping and fooling around all the time. Having me when he arrives back calms him down. That way he can chill out in the evening and there's no pressure. Later or the next day we can have proper sex, but this is just a welcome home.''

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers