Mom's Tantric Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You noticed?" Diane asked, actually posing and twirling a little, which had her short dress flying up high enough to allow both of her children to see that underneath her dress her nylons weren't the typical pantyhose she'd worn every day of their childhood, but were a sexy pair of old-school Cuban stockings, with even a seam down the back and held up by garters.

"It'shard not to," Christy grinned, extremely happy to see her Mom looking so different from the 'church puppy' she'd always presented herself as before.

Jeremy's cock was even hardening in his pants. He (just now was realizing) had no doubt that his nylon fetish had begun with his Mom, who'd worn them every day of his at-home life... while she was at home, in public... everywhere and always. His Mom, who'd always been big-boned, with big tits and a big ass, all part of her Latina blood, was also his most recurring stroke fantasy. And now seeing his mother in stockings and a garter-belt had his cock throbbing and almost ready to burst.

"Yeah, well I've been cooped up in this house by myself for far too long," the mother explained, noticing her son checking her out. Since she'd totally revised her wardrobe and her personality, allowing the inner Diane to come out of the closet after almost fifty years of hiding in it, primarily from herself, and her fiftieth birthday being tomorrow, she'd become a new woman. She no longer cared what other people thought about her, and she refused to do things just to please the judgemental ones any longer. She was also no longer following a Bible that contradicted itself more often than a politician did while making promises to various factions at election time. She was living for herself... she was living for the now.

At (a day shy of) fifty, she'd fucked exactly one man during her entire life. She'd explored her bisexuality (which had always been lurking there in the foreground of her subconscious and making her feel guilty as hell anytime a hint of it peeked out) exactly once less than one time. But at her very first opportunity, she planned to change that. With COVID restrictions basically over, she planned to reclaim her sexuality, or more accurately to claim it as her own for the first time... to explore it... to discover who she truly was as a sexual being.

The COVID lockdowns could take at least some credit for this revelation. Home alone all the time... bored... unable to connect with anyone at church or in her community... her children living three time zones away from where she lived in Indiana... she'd realized her life had no purpose.

She'd also realized she'd been using her involvement with her church to distract herself from... or actually to live in denial of... her husband being gone. Yet it hit her hard when she was forced to be alone that nobody... except for her kids in a few small ways... and her counselor... was there for her. She struggled through... but actually faced for the first time... all the stages of grief, and once she had journeyed through them during her months of struggle... even contemplating suicide at times, not seeing any point to remaining in this world... she finally emerged as a stronger woman.

A woman who was going to live her life to the fullest.

A woman who, while stuck living alone for so long, had discovered porn. After having absolutely zero sex for six years... and having previously never watched pornography even once in her life... it suddenly became part of her daily routine... sometimes multiple times... and truth be told, almost always multiple times recently.

She found Literotica, and began reading sexy stories of many kinds. At first she gravitated to romantic male and female stories... but those quickly became boring to her though she didn't know why.

Curiosity driving her, she looked into lesbian porn, and discovered a whole new universe (except for those earlier glimpses she'd felt so guilty about harbouring, and had quickly shied away from at the time). There were literally thousands of stories out there about women having sex with other women. Her favourites she discovered, were stories about women who were older (like herself), and straight (like herself) who were in various ways drawn into the world of lesbianism. The first story she read, an interracial story (even though she wasn't one to objectify someone because of their race, nor did this story do that very much, since it was more about the protagonist responding to the perceptive and dominant personalities of the black couple living next door), was 'A Perfect Fall', which was about a married woman being slowly seduced into the world of lesbianism by her younger black neighbour (and interestingly in Diane's case, the neighbour herself was a counselor, in some ways similar to the one who'd helped Diane come to terms with her own life). The story was so raw, and it felt so real, that Diane felt tingling sensations inside her pussy and soothing warmth flow through her body for the first time since that tragic day she'd gotten the phone call saying her husband had died in an auto accident.

After that, she couldn't get enough of those lesbian stories. She'd read two or three of them without touching herself... resisting the growing temptation... while she imagined herself as the central character, usually being inexorably summoned to her destiny in whichever of those stories she was reading at the time.

Then she'd slowly rub her pussy as she read another story. Then really finger herself. Then cum.

As time went on, she found one finger wasn't enough. Eventually two weren't either. Having read some stories where inanimate objects were utilized as pleasure devices, she tried using the handle of a brush, then a wine bottle, and then a rolling pin, but none of those quite satisfied her the way she wanted. Then she read a story where a woman used a zucchini for the penetration. At first she resisted the idea of sticking a vegetable in her orifice, but with everything else frustrating her, and wishing to be filled by something that would go deep inside her and spread her lips just wide enough (once she'd inserted the tiny end of that rolling pin inside herself, progressing any further would just be insane), she succumbed to the temptation.

Eventually, although not on purpose, she came across and read some incest lesbian porn through to the end. To her surprise, not only didn't it gross her out... it actually turned her on! Now it didn't instantly make her want to have sex with her daughter (or with her son, where her musings strayed to eventually as well)... but the stories where a daughter turned her mother into her lesbian pet really got her revved up. To her, the illustrated series 'Cheerleader Mom' was the ultimate saga. A youngish daughter took control of her Mom... the Mom soon indulging lots of lesbian sex... with a variety of hot partners... and since it was illustrated, that made the story even more vivid, since Diane had always been a visual person.

Before she knew it she was reading mostly lesbian incest stories, and then incest stories with sons taking part... and whether the action was lesbo or hetero... in these stories the Mom was often called a pet... or a Mommy-slut... and she was treated like trash by being insulted and ordered around.

Now it should be acknowledged that this mother of two didn't see herself ever committing any such incest in real life... nor did she look at her adult children in that way... but the taboo aspect of these fictional adventures really turned her on.

Like almost every woman who starts by reading erotica and progresses to watching porn, so Diane started playing porn in the background on her laptop while she read hot stories on her iPad... multi-tasking at its finest. Mostly it was lesbian porn... although often once her orgasm was rising, she switched it to man on woman porn, and sometimes even to anal porn, wanting to watch a big dick slamming into a mouth, pussy or ass. Her deceased husband had sported a great seven-inch cock that had always kept her satisfied, and he'd always been more than willing to go down on her... God, did she miss him!

Lastly, she also discovered online shopping. At first only for items she needed for the house. A new spatula, some wineglasses, towels for the bathroom, and even bamboo sheets (which she found heavenly). Eventually she came across an online adult store, where she purchased some new stockings, lingerie and sex toys... quite a few sex toys, actually. Vibrators, anal beads, and a large suction cup dildo that she now kept handy in her bathroom, and more.

None of the toys she purchased had completely duplicated the feeling of a real cock of course, but damn did she begin having some amazing orgasms!

But where were we in the narrative? Oh yes... Christy had just pointed out how her mother was dressed inappropriately even though she didn't appear to mind all that much, upon which Diane had obviously astonished her kids when she began apologizing for her past behaviour. And perhaps it was mentioned how her son Jeremy was getting a boner from checking out his Mom's hot new look, and she'd noticed it.

"Now back to your painted toenails," Christy recapped. "If I recall correctly, aren't red toenails the devil's work?"

"I may have been a little overbearing," the mother admitted.

"A little?" Christy drilled down.

"Okay, a lot," the mother said. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't a great mother after your father died."

"Oh Mom, you did the best you could," Christy said, pulling her in for a hug.

Jeremy having been speechless and even immobile for a bit while he was lost in a sexual daze of confusion, now came forward and hugged both women, his hard cock inadvertently pressing against his mother's leg.

Diane felt the hard steel of her son's cock against her leg, and she couldn't help but smile at the impact she was having on him... as far as she knew for the first time ever (she was wrong), just like in many of the stories she'd been reading lately.

The Mom said as she backed away from the hug, and for reasons unknown even to herself, she glanced down at her son's cock in a knowing (and obvious) way for a moment, before looking back up and saying, "After years of being alone, it's time for your momma to step up and find a nice young man to give me what I need."

Once again her two kids were astonished!

Christy rebounded first and asked, loving to see this unbridled side of her mother for the first time ever, "And what is it that you need, mother?"

Diane again glanced briefly at her son, at his crotch to be specific, all those wicked incest stories having planted some wicked ideas in her head, which were now germinating and sprouting, before she asked, "truth?"

"Yes, and some plain truth if you please," Christy replied encouragingly, Jeremy once again speechless from the obvious attention his Mom was paying to his erection, making it flinch in his pants.

Diane looked down for a third time at her son's impressive salute inside his pants, then back up into his dazed eyes, realizing how much he looked like his father back when his father had been twenty-three, "The truth is that your momma needs to get laid."

Jeremy gasped, feeling like she was asking him to do it for her, "Mom!"

Diane shrugged, "What? We're all grownups here, aren't we?"

"Well," Christy said, "then perhaps we'll need to find a way to make that happen."

"Christy!" Jeremy gasped, this entire conversation suddenly tumbling into the surreal.

"There must be any number of eligible men in this town," Christy added.

"Oh, yeah, right," Jeremy sighed in relief.

"What did you think I meant, brother dear?" Christy asked innocently, even though it was obvious exactly what he was thinking... he was such a momma's boy, for one thing it was obvious whenever they roleplayed incest scenes with their clients, he always took a really active part, and he obviously imagined each woman being their Mom.

Diane having read enough incest porn by now, and had even done some research into real life incest between adults, had also caught on to what Jeremy had thought, so she was both flattered and having a great time teasing him, "Yes Jeremy, what did you think your sister meant?"

"I literally don't know what on earth is going on," Jeremy said, and meaning it.

"We're just teasing you, dear," Diane said, leaning in and kissing his cheek. "Supper will be ready in fifteen, so why don't you two go and put your stuff away?"

The Mom walked away, allowing her son, and perhaps her daughter, to take in the seams going down the backs of her stockings.

"I thought you were about to bend her over and fuck her right here!" Christy smirked.

"What?"

"You were drooling, and your dick is still poking against your pants," Christy accused, reaching down and playfully squeezing his dick. The two twins had never had sex together, but for $10,000 they'd made out once. And for fifteen grand, she'd stroked him off and gotten him to come on her face. He'd also sucked on her tits a couple times to entertain some guy.

"I was not," Jeremy denied, although he knew it was likely obvious that he was.

"Sure, sure," Christy smirked, as she headed off to a bedroom she hadn't been inside for years.

3. The Truth

They ate dinner... chatted about everything... had some wine... enough of it for Diane to loosen up a bit further. They were finishing their desserts when she said, "I hope your presence here means my babies are home for good this time. You must be sick and tired of struggling to make ends meet all the way out there in Hollyweird."

"Mom, don't start," Christy said, having heard this intro too many times.

"Yeah Mom, we're doing very well," Jeremy pointed out.

"And we aren't struggling by any means," Christy added, wishing her Mom would take her head out of her ass and give her stamp of approval to their unique business, and to their canny business sense during such challenging times.

"How much do you two bring in then? It must be expensive to live out there," Diane asked for the first tune ever, realizing she'd briefly shifted back into the old Diane... the overbearing Diane who never listened and just spouted her opinion.

"Over 300K this past year," Christy said proudly.

"A 150K each? That sounds impressive, but is that a lot of money in Los Angeles?" Diane asked, a little impressed, yet still concerned.

"No, 300K each," Christy clarified.

"Oh my," Diane said, processing that figure. It was about 50% more than many of the highest paid physicians in the U.S. made over the course of a year. And in order to become doctors, they'd first need to spend five or six years in medical school, and even after they graduated, their lives would be no picnic for at least a year or two more.

Christy summarized, "So no, we're not struggling by any means."

"Our business has really taken off this year," Jeremy added. "Right now we're needing to turn away prospective new clients because there just aren't enough hours in a day."

Diane said, still processing how much money they were talking about. "So to be clear, you two made over half a million dollars by simply giving people massages?"

"Actually it was almost three-quarters of a million, to be more accurate," Christy said, really reveling in this opportunity to prove her mother wrong while she listened for a change... even following her surprise apology of an hour ago.

"And that doesn't include any of December," Jeremy added.

"Which was a very productive month for us," Christy also added.

"Mom, we're very good at what we do," Jeremy said.

"But still, three-quarters of a mill plus December? What's so special about your massages then?" Diane asked, trying to figure out how her two children, both of them only twenty-three, could possibly make that much money just by giving people massages... and she was beginning to wonder whether they were legal.

"You promise not to judge us?" Christy asked.

"Yes," Diane said. But then smiled, "Although you know from long and painful experience how judging is in my DNA."

"Okay, then will you promise not to judge us overly?" Christy amended her request, smiling back.

"Yes, I promise not to judge you two overly," the mother agreed. "So long as what you're doing is legal."

"It's legal, Mom," Jeremy assured her.

Christy explained, falling back on her traditional introductory blurb, "We offer a wide variety of tantric massages, where we employ our own unique blend of natural oils, that contain cannabis, among other ingredients."

Diane's eyes went wide, and her motherly judgemental overreaction sprang to the fore! "Cannabis? Or in other words, you're giving people massages using reefer oil?"

Christy did a sigh/laugh, a strange-sounding mix, "No one calls them reefers anymore, mother. And besides, reefers are joints, which are used for smoking. What we use are cannabis derivatives."

"And any way you slice it... reefers, joints, derivative oils or whatever, marijuana in any form is legal in California and in many other states, even though it still isn't in Indiana," Jeremy added, having longed for his Mom's approval forever, and knowing although Christy hid her emotions well... she too wanted that same approval.

There was a lengthy pause... or at least it seemed lengthy to the twins... "I see," the mother said finally.

Neither twin could figure out what their mother meant by those two simple words. Christy waited for an extrapolation which wasn't forthcoming before she asked, "What exactly do you see?"

Diane looked at Christy and then at Jeremy, before she answered, "That my children have become wildly successful in a very unorthodox way."

"And do you approve?" Christy asked.

"I do," Diane nodded. "It will be a little more awkward to brag about on coffee row than my grown children have become doctors or lawyers, but...."

"But what?" Christy asked, still unsure of where her mother was going with this vague approval.

"But who the fuck cares!" Diane finished boisterously, cussing in front of her children for the very first time ever!

"Mom!" Jeremy gasped.

"Agreed," Christy said jubilantly. "Who the fuck cares?"

They chatted about the business, not going into details about any of the kinky ass shit, but about the different types of massages, and how the oil worked.

"I have to tell you I really am so proud of you," Diane said. "Both of you!"

"Thank you, Mom," Christy said, finally receiving the approval she'd always craved... especially after her Dad's death, since she'd always been a Daddy's girl, and he'd never stinted in his praise for her whenever he felt it was warranted.

"Yes, thank you, Mom," Jeremy added, happy to receive the approval, but even happier to see his sister finally getting some joy out of the uneasy relationship she'd had with her Mom ever since moving out and taking Jeremy with her a single day after she and her twin had graduated from high school. She hadn't particularly wished her mother any ill will, she was just desperate to escape a toxic relationship, but her (along with his) leaving had resulted in the unavoidable side effect of their mother suddenly living alone in her house and feeling like she hadn't a friend in the world.

"Well Christy, pour us some eggnog and Jeremy, get the movie ready," Diane ordered.

"We're going to do this again?" Christy asked semi-complainingly.

"We need to maintain our traditions," Diane said. "But this year maybe we can create some new ones, too."

"Awesome," Jeremy said, having never felt like it was really Christmas when they were in LA. The apartment he and Christy shared had only a boring fake tree, and of course there wasn't any snow outside. But here there was an abundance of snow on the ground, the house was completely decorated, actually the whole town was completely decorated, with the freshly cut fir tree in the living room wafting the aromas of Christmas to him. And now they were about to watch the same movie they'd watched together as a family every Christmas since he was a young child... Home Alone. Admittedly there wasn't much that was Christmas-y about the movie, except for some decorations, and those lovely Carols John Williams had composed and orchestrated, but still.