Mom's Tantric Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good call," Jeremy agreed, as he watched his Mom finish tightening the strap-on.

"Fuck, this tool equals power," Diane said as she stroked her fake cock as if jacking it off.

"Then come and show me your power by destroying your daughter's asshole," Christy said, her well-lotioned ass dying to be filled.

Jeremy hurried off as the mother said, "Today just continues to get wilder. Do you do this for all your clients?"

"Oh, we've already gone way past what we've ever done for any of our clients! We've elevated you into your very own classification! Our Mommy-slut will always outrank a mere movie star or whatever. AND we'll be here for another week," Christy pointed out, as her Mom got onto the bed.

"I've never gotten to fuck someone before," Diane said, knee-walking up behind her daughter.

"Then Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday," Christy wished her cheerily while her Mom brought the cock to her ass. "Now just slide that cock in my ass."

"Okay," Diane said, as she positioned the cock at the small puckered asshole, and pushed it forward.

"Yes Mommy, fill your daughter's asshole," Christy moaned, as she felt the cock sliding inside and filling her.

"So fucking hot," Diane said in wonderment, as she watched 'her' cock disappearing between her daughter's ass cheeks.

"Indeed it is hot," Jeremy agreed, as he returned in time to watch his Mom do something he never had... fuck his sister.

"Come and fuck my pussy, honey," Diane said. "I want to be the meat in the middle of our very own incestuous fuck sandwich."

"Fucking crazy," Jeremy said, as he got onto the bed and knelt behind his mother to complete his trifecta... fucking all three of his Mom's holes in a single day... and how many sons in the history of the world could say they'd ever accomplished that?

"Fuck me, Mommy," Christy moaned, since her Mom was all the way inside her ass, but she wasn't moving.

"Just wait a minute, while your brother gets himself into my pussy," Diane said.

"Then hurry up, Jeremy," Christy demanded with urgent lust.

Jeremy did, sliding into his Mom's pussy in one quick thrust.

"Yesssss," Diane moaned as her pussy was filled.

"Now let's all fuck!" Christy demanded.

And they did... following a rough start... Jeremy and his mother soon working in perfect unison within this small train of incestuous lust.

Christy came three more times.

Diane twice more.

And finally Jeremy came once more, which triggered Diane's third orgasm in this bedroom alone, as soon as she felt her son filling her pussy, this time with his cum.

All three were still locked together in a tangled mess, Diane still inside her daughter's ass... Jeremy still balls deep inside his mother, with his cum deep inside her... when suddenly they all just collapsed onto the bed in utter exhaustion.

A few minutes later, as each woman's high began to fade... they ended lying up in bed together untangled, now side by side... all of them still naked... Mom in the middle, with a child nestled in each arm.

"Well, that was life-altering," the mother said. "As advertised!"

"Merry Christmas, Mom," Jeremy said.

"Happy birthday, Mommy-slut," Christy added.

"You kids do know I'm going to want another massage after supper, don't you?" Diane asked.

"I guess we do owe you a lot of birthday presents to make up for all those Christmases we bundled your presents together into one," Christy rationalized.

"But is it weird I actually feel high?" Diane asked, "I mean in my head?" the burning in her loins fading away now, but her head still in a mushroom cloud.

"Yeah, that's Christy's fault," Jeremy said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Mom," Christy said, "while I was finger banging you and watching Jeremy face fuck you I got horny, so I rubbed some of our lotion into my pussy."

"That's okay honey, fair's fair," Diane said, figuring there was no reason her daughter shouldn't have gotten the same pleasure she had.

"Yeah, but while the lotion in your pussy won't give you a natural high in the traditional sense," Jeremy explained, "it becomes a potent edible if it's consumed."

"Or in other words, eating my pussy got you high," Christy summarized.

"I see," Diane said.

"So I'm sorry," Christy said.

"No worries," Diane said, "I'll happily get high on your pussy anytime!"

"Aaaah," Christy said, leaning over and kissing her Mom.

"Plus, what a great new way to consume the drug," Diane joked.

"A whole new presentation for serving up an edible drug," Jeremy joked.

"That isn't a terrible idea," Christy said, thinking of the money they could make by allowing women, and maybe the occasional man, to get high from eating her pussy.

"I want to see the business plan," Diane teased.

"We could advertise it as a 'pie high'," Christy said, still somewhat high herself, since she too had been eating Euphoria-laden pussy... although she wasn't as high as her Mom.

Jeremy just shook his head.

"As naughty as I now know you two are, you've never fucked each other, have you?"

"No, we haven't," the kids replied in unison.

"And Christy, you're on The Pill, aren't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then that too is on the agenda for after supper. I want to watch my naughty incestuous kids fucking each other for the first time. Deal?"

The twins looked the question at each other, both unsure of this as it may change the dynamics of their work relationship, as Christy shrugged, "We'll see. I much prefer pussy."

"Oh, you'll be having a lot of that the rest of this holiday season," Diane assured.

"And once you've had my cock you will enjoy cock and pussy," Jeremy said.

"Oh yes, big brother," she smiled, glancing at his impressive cock.

"Always a sibling rivalry," Diane shook her head. "But first, I need a nap."

THE END

Or perhaps not. Do you want a part two? Or even more?

Part 2:

A three-way THC-enhanced family orgy, where the twins finally fuck each other for the first time under their loving mother's supervision.

Part 3

While sharing another wicked, lustful, cannabis-charged family fuck fest, the trio is interrupted by Diane's younger sister (and thus the twins' aunt) walking in on them, and....)

And any other ideas???