Mom's Tantric Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the movie... they all sat on the big couch, Mom in the middle... the only distraction for Jeremy his Mom's nylon-clad feet and pretty painted red toenails constantly in view... which kept his cock hard throughout the entire movie.

The movie finished, the Mom hugged her daughter and then her son, feeling his hard cock once again pressing against her leg...as she realized that just like his father, he obviously had a nylon fetish... since she'd noticed his constant preoccupation with her legs and feet throughout the movie... she'd periodically tested her theory by wiggling her toes, using one foot to scratch an itch on the other, and just generally moved her feet around enough to see how her son reacted. The result? Guilty as charged and case closed.

4. Mom's Curiosity and Research

In her bed alone that night, Diane opened her laptop and clicked on a favourite sex scene where a sexy Mom seduces and uses her son's friend... one of Diane's favourite fantasies.

As she played it on low volume, her favourite vibrator set on low as well, she closed her legs so the toy was steadily teasing her pussy and clit, but it wouldn't get her off.

Diane googled cannabis massage oil and found quite a few sites. So it was real... although she'd believed her kids... it just seemed too weird to be true.

After glancing at a few generic ones, she clicked on one entitled Every Single Thing My Vagina Went Through When I Used a Cannabis Spray Down There, by a woman named Hilary White.

First, the woman didn't smoke weed at all, just like Diane, who had no interest in smoking it... but the woman said her vagina loved the THC, which she called weed lube, and she also called it glorious.

Second, the woman mentioned the spray began increasing her arousal almost immediately, but more important was the length and intensity of her subsequent orgasm. The woman described her orgasms variously as 'what the actual fuck?' and 'holy shit is this still happening?'.

As the Mom read this, her pussy tingling with the slow burn of her toy on low, she couldn't help but wonder what something like that would feel like to her own pussy.

Third, it worked by spraying four-to-eight sprays directly onto the clitoris, the inner and outer labia and a fair way inside the vagina, stressing that the internal applications provided the highest absorption levels, and hence the highest receptivity to stimuli. This worked because the tissue of the vulva and vagina is not only sensitive, but also highly absorbent.

Fourth, while the initial effects were immediate, they mostly began externally, and then they gradually progressed to enhancing much deeper and more internal sensations.

Fifth, the spray took some noticeable time to reach its full effects, between fifteen minutes and an hour, so the best way to enhance the full experience was to take one's time, since the purpose wasn't to lubricate the vagina, but to enhance the pleasure in all the relevant locations as listed above.

Diane loved the thought of that. After more than half a decade of having no orgasms at all, she'd been making up for lost time in the past year, and so this 'weed lube' was striking her as very, very intriguing.

Sixth, the lube didn't work like regular pot in that a woman didn't get high from it. Instead, the various facets of her pussy got high, which enabled even women who struggled to have any orgasms at all to successfully achieve amazing, toe tingling ones.

Seventh were the following testimonials from various users: it will make you horny; it made me feel stimulated; it will give you super sensations; it will give you deeper orgasms than you have ever had; the orgasm is all consuming.

Diane pondered to herself, Who wouldn't want that? Plus, How much does all consuming actually include?

Eighth, it sexually empowered women. A woman could enjoy it either on her own or with a partner... and either way it could engender life-altering orgasms in her. And describing an orgasm as 'life altering' seemed to be really saying something!

Although Diane had experienced some good orgasms while her husband was still alive, with some of them very good, and her various toys each did various things to provide her with various pleasures and a variety of different orgasms... this 'weed lube experience' if she could call it that, was looking like an entirely different level of euphoric releases!

As the article concluded, Diane turned her vibrator up to Speed 3 and altered the pattern to one with a little more intensity as she scrolled down through the google search results, and lingered at one called, 'I Tried Anal Weed Lube so You Don't Have To'. The subtitle was equally curious: 'It got me stoned, relaxed, and warm. I'm willing to do it again.' And following that, there was no article at all. All in all, since it didn't contain any superlatives it wasn't the most enthusiastic of endorsements, but neither was it remotely negative. Go figure.

A quote from the creator of one of the cannabis-infused pleasure lines stated, making Diane laugh out loud, "We're changing the world one asshole at a time," --Mathew Gerson. "Our product's purpose is to induce relaxation and to enhance pleasure without the psychotropic effects that usually result from consumption of cannabis."

Which intrigued Diane greatly.

Anal sex was something she'd been fascinated about revisiting for over a year, except she was rather hesitant because when she and her husband had explored it she'd found the experience quite painful at first, and now she'd need to start conditioning her rectum all over again... so the idea of there being a substance that could relax her sufficiently that she could easily cross the line and resume doing it painlessly, looked pretty damn inviting to her.

Diane wondered how it worked, and upon some minimal investigation she learned it was inserted anally, and after it was administered, similar to any suppository, the body absorbed 70% of it locally, with the remainder dissipating into the overall bloodstream... with only a small portion of users reporting some very slight psychotropic effects.

The THC increased a person's blood flow and sensitivity, while the CBD reduced inflammation and relaxed their muscles.

"Although the product was initially designed and produced to attract gay men to the sexual cannabis market, the feedback from the hetero community has also been very positive." And then this next quote really stirred Diane's curiosity, "We've had a lot of feedback from heterosexual women who report they've never enjoyed anal sex because of their discomfort and unavoidable tension; they couldn't force themselves to relax. But when they employed Explore, the induced relaxation and euphoria in their pelvic region allowed them to open up freely and to enjoy the experience for the first time."

The woman then explained the power the drug had over her. After about twenty minutes, she felt warm relief in her pelvic region... as her lower body felt relaxed and warm. The woman explained how it enhanced her pleasure from anal sex... which Diane was particularly intrigued by. She was a little annoyed however that the article didn't go into any further detail about the sensations the woman had experienced while being ass fucked... she said only that her husband was happy, and that it was 'good', which didn't really tell Diane all that much.

But nonetheless, Diane was intrigued; very, very intrigued. Spreading her legs wide, she dialed her vibrator up to high, slid it into her by now very needy pussy, and fucked herself furiously. And then in seemingly no time at all, an orgasm was erupting from her and she screamed, momentarily forgetting she wasn't alone in the house, "Oh my God, fuck!"

And in the next room over, Christy smiled. Her Mom had quite obviously just come.

Down in the basement Jeremy didn't hear his Mom's orgasm, but he'd already come himself while imagining he was fucking her.

5. Christmas Morning Surprises

The next morning, Christmas morning, Diane, dressed herself in a fun Christmas sweater, a skirt, and mismatched thigh high stockings... one green, one red... which she'd purchased a pair of each colour for just this purpose... she had already prepared breakfast when she made the rounds to wake up each of her children.

She first went downstairs to Jeremy, and unannounced, she opened his door and walked in. But just as she was about to say something, she noticed his dick must be standing straight up, since she saw a very impressive tent in the sheet.

She paused. She wondered how big he was. When he was wearing pants it was hard to tell... but now it was clear he was very well endowed,

The mother knew her immediate inclination was wrong, but she was curious. Maybe it was her imagined visual of his hard cock. Maybe it was because she hadn't been fucked in over six years. Maybe it was all that porn and erotica she'd been indulging in... much of it featuring incest... but she really needed to take a peek at his cock.

So instead of waking him up by turning on the lights and saying something rather loudly, like she'd done pretty much every day of his life when he still lived at home... he'd never been a morning person... she walked over to his bed... the light from the hallway enough to give her a good view... and she grabbed the sheets and pulled them completely off of him while crying out brightly, "Wake up, sleepyhead!"

Jeremy felt a sudden chill as he briefly continued dreaming about his mother sucking his cock... and his actual surroundings took a moment to register and to draw him out of this very compelling dream.

Diane stared at the fully revealed cock, which was indeed hard, about eight inches long, and quite fat. Her pussy was instantly tingling from the sight, since this was the first real cock she'd seen in years... an actual cock being so much more appealing than any of her toys!

Jeremy's subconscious finally woke up and told him this was no dream... and then that a certain part of him was feeling a sudden draft... and then as he opened his eyes, that his Mom... the very same Mom he'd just been dreaming about fucking... was actually in his room and staring at his actual cock!

"M-M-Mom!" Jeremy stammered, shocked by the not-yet-fully-processed reality of all of the above.

"Good morning, my darling son," Diane said, reluctantly ripping her stare away from her son's undeniably amazing cock. "Merry Christmas, honey."

"Merry Christmas, Mom," Jeremy returned, yanking the sheet back over him.

"By the way," she said with a huge smile on her face, "you have a very nice cock."

Jeremy's eyes went wide at his Mom's shocking compliment, and his 'very nice' cock flinched under the sheet as she sauntered away, and he noticed her hot red and green nylons.

Diane went upstairs, leaving her son confused, and woke up her daughter in a more typical way, e.g. without any voyeurism.

Ten minutes later both children were dressed and sitting at the kitchen table, eating a breakfast with enough food for six, with Jeremy's cock still hard.

"Wow, Mom, that is a festive and sexy outfit," Christy said, glancing at her brother, who obviously wasn't fully awake yet, since he was staring fixedly at his mother's enormous tits.

"Thank you honey," Diane said. "I figured I should celebrate God's birthday and still feel good about myself at the same time."

"Well, you definitely look like you should feel good about yourself, you sexy lady," Christy said.

"Thank you honey," the mother repeated, appreciating the compliment after years of getting none at all from anyone.

"What you think, Jeremy?" Christy asked, dying to embarrass her brother. "Doesn't Mom look hot?"

"She looks very nice," Jeremy said, overwhelmed by the recent sight of his mother staring at his boner down in his bedroom and her dressed so sexily.

"Nice?" Christy asked with mock aghast. "No one wants to be told they look nice."

"Yes, son," Diane said, joining her daughter in teasing her son, "no woman wants to be told she looks nice."

"I mean, you look... pretty," Jeremy said, literally overwhelmed.

"Just pretty?" Diane asked, giving him a slight pout.

"Yeah, you're still being way too lukewarm. Doesn't our Mom look hot?" Christy continued laying it on thick, really enjoying to embarrass her younger brother, who usually wasn't fazed by anything.

"Yes," Jeremy said, looking down to avoid any eye contact, but then finding himself staring at his Mom's legs and feet, which only made his cock ache even more!

"Yes, what?" Christy asked insistently.

Diane was really enjoying the attention, "Yes son, yes what?"

"Yes Mom, you look really, really sexy," Jeremy finally blurted out.

"Ohhhh, you just not just called Mom sexy, but really, really sexy," Christy teased, doing a sudden backflip from her prior encouragement. "Jesus, Jeremy, she's your own mother, for Christ's sake!"

"You made me say it," Jeremy said, now on the defensive.

"Oh? So you just said that without meaning it?" she asked, taking her teasing ball and running with it.

"No, of course I didn't, I meant every word! What do you want from me?" he asked desperately, fully flustered.

"Only the truth, and I believe you've just given your mother an honest compliment, so thank you, sweetheart," Diane said, bending down to kiss her son on the cheek and rest her hand on the table... and then forgetting she was a mother for just a moment, the temptation too great not to take the risk, she 'accidentally' let her hand slip and fall directly onto his cock.

Jeremy groaned-moaned.

"Oops, sorry," Diane said, allowing her hand to rest on her son's cock for a moment longer than she would have if it really had been an accident... but resisting the very real temptation to give it a squeeze as well.

"Should I give you two lovebirds some alone time?" Christy joked.

Diane stood back up and went along with the joke, replying, "Not just now thanks, but perhaps later. Finish eating, you two; it's just about present-opening time."

"Okay. Mom," Christy said.

"Okay," Jeremy said, his head spinning from his surreal first fifteen minutes of Christmas Morning.

"You okay?" Christy asked him, smirking.

"Yeah," Jeremy said, as he tried to resume eating his pancakes and to ignore the throbbing in his pants.

Ten minutes later they were in the living room in front of the tree, Jeremy's cock still hard, as they opened their presents.

Christy and Jeremy watched with excitement as their Mom opened the unique present they'd hunted down and gotten for her.

When Diane saw what it was, she gasped. "Oh my! How did you two manage this?"

"It wasn't easy," Christy said.

"Yeah, but it turned out Harrods in London was offering it online. This was the last one they had available," Jeremy added.

"This is such a thoughtful gift," Diane said, gazing in wonder upon the very same China set she'd been gifted by her grandmother early in her marriage. It had been broken into countless pieces during a nasty storm more than a decade ago. "I can't believe you even remembered my having this!"

"We both did, actually. Particularly how devastated you were when it got all smashed up," Christy said.

"This is just so thoughtful of you two," Diane said, very moved by her children's obviously caringly selected gift.

"We love you, Mom," Christy said with sincere warmth, having found these last twelve plus hours very therapeutic, to the point she felt that she and her mother could now move forward from their years of tense and insincere 'politeness' to each other.

"Yes, Mom, we love you," Jeremy added with equal warmth.

"We know that you do," Christy whispered teasingly, just loud enough that her Mom could hear.

"I love you both," Diane said, making it unanimous, then getting up and hugging each of her children.

They followed their gift opening by tidying up and then going for a walk, like they always did on their Christmas mornings together.

Along the walk, Diane mentioned, "You know, I did some research last night."

"Yeah, I heard one of the results of your sexy research," Christy smiled.

"Yeah, well... I guess I wasn't all that quiet when I came," Diane admitted freely, not at all ashamed, and even letting her son in on the secret, all of it totally unlike she would have behaved in prior years, except of course she wouldn't have done that at all back then, "I wanted to see what the big deal was, and as you heard Christy, I found at least the marijuana part, which is all I could find anything about, pretty exciting. So I want another Christmas present from my children, whom I can once again call my loving children, thank God... one of your reefer massages."

Christy coughed. This wasn't at all what she was expecting her mother to say ever, "Don't be silly, mother. We offer very unique... and very expensive... massages for our high-end clients."

"I still want one," Diane insisted. "I'll pay you whatever you want."

"No, it's not the money, we'd never charge you a dime for anything. It's just that I'm not sure you could handle it," Christy explained.

"Well, dammit! It's my birthday, and I want one, and I'm not taking no for an answer," Diane said, determined to talk them into it... her curiosity about the pleasures described in the articles and testimonials she'd read really making her want one.

"Then Merry Christmas and happy birthday to you," Jane, a woman from down the street said, thereby interrupting the conversation, as Jeremy and Christy looked at each other with 'what the fuck?' looks.

"Oh, thank you Jane," Diane said, shifting back into community glad hand woman, instead of the one demanding a reefer massage from her children.

The two women chatted for a couple minutes, including the children in the conversation. Diane seized the occasion to brag about their booming business in Los Angeles, although she didn't go into any details, of course.

When the three resumed their walk, the conversation shifted to New Years Eve, where neither Christy or Jeremy wanted to let on they'd been hired by a rich client of theirs who happened to have a second family home in Indiana just two towns over, to offer their special massages to all comers throughout a swingers' party he and his wife were hosting. At $50,000 for the night and all expenses (for instance their being ferried over in a limo), they couldn't say no. So they just told their Mom they were being picked up to attend a friend's party... which wasn't really a lie.

Back home, warming up in front of the fireplace, Diane returned the conversation to the topic interrupted by Jane during their walk.

6. Mom's Tantric Massage

Diane asked, after a quick lunch and with tonight's turkey now in the oven, "So, where are we doing this?"

"Doing what?" Christy asked, as she turned on the television. The entire family loved basketball, and the first game of a daylong NBA marathon was already underway.

"My birthday reefer oil massage," Diane said, deliberately using the term 'reefer'.

"Mom!" Christy sighed, more annoyed by her usage of the term 'reefer' than her request for such a scandalous massage.

"What? I loved my Christmas present," Diane said. "But you two skinflints have been ripping me off by bundling my Christmas and birthday presents as only one present for your entire lives."

"I guess that's true," Jeremy agreed.

"Yeah, and everyone else has even been doing it to me for my whole life," Diane added, which was also true.