Mom's Tantric Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just gave you a 1200-dollar Christmas present," Christy pointed out.

"And you made well over half a million this year," the mother pointed out. "Plus, I don't want you to buy me anything, I just want to learn first hand what you two do for a living."

"I'm not sure that you do," Christy said, more than a little concerned about demonstrating to their mother what they did... even as open-minded as she'd recently become... they'd very deliberately given her a generic explanation of their professional services.

"Then let me decide that," Diane said doggedly. "Like I said, I did some reading about the marijuana part, and a reefer massage sounds very relaxing."

"Mother, would you please stop calling it a reefer massage, for the love of God!" Christy pleaded.

"Give me the massage, and I'll never use that word again," Diane promised. As Christy helplessly looked to her brother, the Mom reiterated, "It is my birthday, after all."

Jeremy finally offered, "Could we give her a toned-down version of the Tranquility?"

"Maybe," Christy said doubtfully.

Diane interjected, "No, I want your most popular massage, I believe you call it the Euphoria. AND I want the full experience. Not any toned-down crap!"

Jeremy explained rather desperately, "Mom, those ones are extremely intense," even as his cock once again grew in his pants while he pictured he and Christy driving their naked Mom wild with lust.

"I've just turned fifty, honey," the Mom said. "And I haven't really done much living, so I want to start living each day like it might be the last. I don't want to live in regret anymore."

Christy couldn't help feeling a little sympathy for her Mom, yet she still wasn't at all certain her mother understood what such a massage entailed, so trying to shock her mother into backing away from her demand, she said bluntly, "Okay, Mom, fine! But are you aware you'll have to be totally naked for this massage? In front of us both?"

Diane shrugged, calling her daughter's bluff, "That's just fine with me. I already saw Jeremy's naked boner this morning, and nobody died."

Christy added, although this next part wasn't always true, "And we'll be naked as well."

"I've seen you both naked hundreds of times," Diane said, not at all fazed. Maybe she'd get lucky and Jeremy would have another erection!

"That was years ago," Christy objected, "I think the last time was when we were twelve!" looking to Jeremy for help, but only saw his look of immobilized indecision and shock.

Diane shrugged, "So where are we doing this?"

Christy looked over to Jeremy again; he was still in a stunned state of disbelief, super stressed about being naked in front of his mother, even though she'd deliberately unveiled and looked at his morning wood earlier, wondering why his sister had needed to offer to do the massage with their being naked too. They often did them that way, but this was their mother!

So she caved and told him with a defeated sigh, "Go and get the massage table from the car."

"You brought a massage table along?" Diane asked.

"Like MasterCard, we never leave home without it," Christy joked, although it was true. They always had two tables in the SUV they drove around Los Angeles in, but they'd only brought one for this trip, as their client had mentioned he had one at home already.

"Makes sense," Diane said.

"Hey! Go get it," Christy repeated herself, since her brother was still standing in place, paralyzed by indecision.

"I'm still not sure this is a good idea," Jeremy said stubbornly.

"Just go," Christy said briskly, at least her mind now made up. "If this is what our newly open-minded Mom wants for her birthday, then she should have it."

"Exactly," Diane said.

Jeremy finally pulled himself together and left, in awe of what was happening, while Christy went to her bedroom and returned with a questionnaire. "Here's a detailed list of everything we might include in your massage. Just place a checkmark next to whatever you think should be off limits."

Diane looked through the items and was a little surprised by some of them, but then she had to smile when reaching the requests section that listed various choices of attire for the masseuse and masseur. "How long are you two expecting to be completely naked?"

"It's usually about half the time," the daughter answered. "But sometimes we are for the entire time; it depends upon the client's preference and how the session progresses."

"And in costume if at all?"

"Almost the other half," Christy said. "I've gained quite a wardrobe this way."

"So they pay extra for you to wear it, and they've even purchased it?" Diane asked, seeing a list of ten optional costumes.

"If it's on the list, we provide it; if it's not, then they do," Christy answered.

"I'm impressed," Diane smiled. "You're quite the businesswoman."

"Thank you," Christy said, as Jeremy returned, lugging the table.

"Now I get to find out what all the buzz is about," the mother smiled. "Vibrators, get it?"

"That's the worst pun ever," Christy smiled as she pointed to an open space in front of the Christmas tree and said to Jeremy, "set it up right there."

"How seasonal," Diane smiled, her pussy already getting a little tingly in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"You still need to fill out the form," Christy instructed.

Diane shrugged, "I don't think there's anything for me to fill out, because fuck it! I haven't been touched by anyone in over half a decade, so I don't want anything to be off limits. Knock yourselves out, you two. Or maybe it's me you'll be knocking out!" she added with a laugh.

"Well, I guess it's 'fuck it' indeed then," Christy said, almost as shocked at what they were going forward with as her brother was... since not in a million years had she been prepared for such a remarkable rebirth of her over-religious mother!

"So what's next?" The Mom asked, as she looked around to see her son finish setting up the table. It looked extremely sturdy, which she found reassuring.

"Next you get undressed," Christy said.

"That won't be a problem. But since it's my birthday, I think the two of you should undress me," the mother said, having seen that on the survey as one of the options.

"Fine!" Christy sighed.

"Watch your tone, young lady. I'm still your mother," Diane reminded her daughter, but with a sly smile on her face.

Christy said, "Yes ma'am. But come to think of it, wait here for a minute. We need to set up some ambiance for you."

"Okay," Diane said, and her daughter returned to her room.

Jeremy turned down the lights, Christy returned with a dozen scented candles, lit them, and then they both approached their mother and Christy asked, "Last chance to back out before we begin. But of course you can stop us from doing anything you don't like anytime you want. So here goes: are you quite sure about this?"

"No, but I want to do it anyway," Diane said, a nervous chill coursing through her body from her excitement.

"Then let's do it," Christy said.

"Okay," Jeremy agreed, praying his cock would go down before he had to get undressed... still shocked that any of this was happening.

Christy unzipped her Mom's dress and slid it down her body.

Jeremy stared at his Mom, who was now wearing only a black lace bra, a surprising g-string instead of anything like grannie panties, and those fun red and green stockings.

"Get over here and help your sister strip me down," Diane told him, loving the sight of her son staring at her body, which was definitely some validation... that at fifty she could still render a young guy speechless.

"Yeah, stop staring at your mother like some perv," Christy teased, as her Mom braced a hand on her shoulder and stepped out of her dress.

"Uh... yeah... right," he said.

"Come and pull down your Mom's panties," Diane offered.

"You mean your thong," Christy said, pulling at the g-string for a moment and playfully letting it snap back.

"Hey, your Mom can wear sexy things too," Diane said, as her son came up to her while her daughter unclasped her bra.

Jeremy reached his mother just as her bra fell away, and he froze once again when he found himself standing right in front of his mother and her massive... and suddenly naked... breasts.

Dianne joked, "I see you still love Mommy's tits."

"I-I-I..." Jeremy stammered, staring at his Mom's breasts.

"Jesus, do I have to do everything?" Christy asked the universe, seeing her brother continuing to be rendered useless, and so she pulled her Mom's thong down from behind.

"S-s-sorry," he apologized, unable to break his stare.

"I'll keep the stockings on, since I can tell how much you like them, son," the mother smiled, looked down at his crotch, and winked.

"What? I-um-...." Jeremy said completely nonsensibly. He was usually smooth and suave, completely at home in these situations, and he'd massaged, anally fingered, fisted and gone to other extremes, sometimes with some very famous people... but somehow just the sight of his mother like this was an entirely different ballgame.

"Lie down Mom, before you give your twenty-three-year-old son a premature heart attack," Christy joked.

Diane smiled and walked over to the massage table and pointed questioningly at the small hole in it.

"Sorry, we only brought along our male table," Christy said.

"I see," she said, as she sauntered towards the table and her son stared at her big booty. As she did, she turned around and teased, "why are you two still dressed?"

"Okay, you're right. Just lie down, on your stomach at first," Christy said, as she began getting undressed. "You need to strip too, drooling boy."

"Are we really doing this?" Jeremy asked.

"Obviously," Christy said, pulling her shirt over her head.

"Okay," he said, shaking his head. He'd seen his sister naked almost every day during the past two years... so that wasn't a big deal... although it had been pretty weird at first... but somehow seeing his Mom naked, and her about to see him too, was completely different.

"Hurry up, you two, I wanna see some skin," the mother said, excited for this to get started.

Once Christy was completely naked and Jeremy was dawdling while still in his boxers, the sister said, "Boxers too, big boy."

"Yes, I paid for completely naked," Diane said, "or I didn't pay for it, but I still want my money's worth," looking up to admire her youngish daughter's very fit and sexy body.

"Okay, okay," Jeremy said, as he removed his boxers to reveal his eight-inch hard cock, and then added, "But this is so weird."

"Yeah, yeah, she's your sexy naked mother, and she can see your erection," Christy said dismissively.

"I'll start with the feet this time," Jeremy said, not wanting to do her shoulders where he'd usually start, because then his hard dick would be waving around too close to his Mom's face.

"What, you want to fuck her nylon-feet, you pervert?" Christy asked wickedly.

"W-w-what? N-n-no!" he stammered, having once fucked a woman's nylon feet and came all over her soles for an extra fee... although he would have done it for free, since it was such a fun experience.

"We'll stick to the same way we'd massage anyone else," Christy said firmly.

"Fine," Jeremy sighed.

Christy then said to her Mom, "Although these nylons are sexy, and your wearing them certainly has your son throbbing quite nicely, the massage oil will sink into your pores a lot better with them off."

"Whatever you say, honey," Diane agreed. "You're in charge."

Christy rolled the stockings off, and then while she massaged the feet, Jeremy started with the arms and shoulders... which meant, if Diane raised her head from face down in the comfy pillow hole, she'd be presented with an amazing closeup view of her son's cock... which she took advantage of a few minutes into the massage... the oils already relaxing her.

Feeling wicked and already feeling a little horny, even though she still didn't really have any intent except to tease her son, she said, "Jeremy, honey."

"Yes, mother?" he asked as he massaged her left shoulder and arm.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice... big... fat... cock?" Diane asked wickedly, while she stared at his massive member from... as has been said... extremely close up.

"Mom!" Jeremy gasped, while his telltale cock flinched excitedly because of his Mom's wicked words.

"Many women, and even some men have indeed told him that," Christy answered, as she worked her way up her Mom's legs.

Diane acting all innocent, shrugged and said, "What? I'm just saying! It's quite impressive, dear."

"Thanks, I guess," Jeremy said, trying to act casual, when in truth his balls were boiling. God, did he want to fuck his mother!

"He liked the compliment, Mom," Christy added. "His hard cock bobbed to tell me so."

"You're not helping," Jeremy said.

"Am I wrong?"

Finally deciding to stop behaving like the stunned son and to show off some of the confident stud he always was in California, he said, "No, I love a woman seeing my big cock and getting all revved up because of it."

"You do, do you?" Diane asked.

"Yes, most women love my cock, and they tell me so," Jeremy said, restoring his usual confidence a bit more with each word.

"I just bet they do," Diane said, still admiring it, and now getting turned on from seeing her son showing some mojo... her late husband had used to just fuck her... anytime he wanted... in any hole he wanted... and she'd fucking loved it! This was something no one else knew... that behind the fierce exterior of this prudish God-fearing woman was a randy slut who loved getting face fucked, who loved getting pounded hard who always enjoyed a good ass drilling), and who thrilled to being called nasty names and taking loads all over her face.

"Yeah," Jeremy said, not sure of what to say next.

"I want you to really relax now, Mom," Christy said, "the good stuff is just about to start."

"It hasn't already?" she asked, before looking back admiringly at her son's cock and wondering what it would be like to commit the ultimate sin of incest with it, like in all those stories.

"Okay, then if you've been having fun so far, then it's really about to get good," Christy said, as she walked over and gently guided her Mom's head back into the open-face pillow. "I know you're enjoying the view, but you'll want to be totally relaxed as you enter this next stage. You'll probably even want to close your eyes for a while."

As Jeremy began to work on the back, Christy returned to the midsection, and gently parted her mother's legs wider to begin applying the soothing sexual mix of their homemade creation Euphoria to her Mom's inner thighs.

"Oh, does that feel good," Diane moaned, her body feeling so relaxed and yet somehow equally on fire... an oxymoron that didn't make much sense, but it was definitely what she was feeling. She could easily fall asleep right now, or get fucked.

"Just relax," Christy reminded her, as she generously lotioned her Mom's big ass cheeks.

"I've never been more relaxed in my life," the mother said, feeling like her body was as light as air and floating onto a different plane.

"Good Mommy," Christy said, just like she'd said many times before during her incest roleplaying massages... where in the past they'd just been roleplaying... and thus she was just doing her job... it had never turned her on... yet as she brought her fingers to her Mom's asshole to generously apply some magic lube there, she felt her own pussy start tingling... so much so that she impulsively brought her other hand into play, and for the first time ever while giving a massage, she rubbed the magical concoction into her own pussy.

Jeremy glanced over just in time to see his sister doing this. He looked up at her, perplexed, and she just shrugged.

"Are you going to do Mommy's asshole next?" Diane asked.

"It is part of the full treatment," Christy answered.

"Then I guess you are," Diane said contentedly, lying on her belly and just enjoying the four-hands soothing massage... unlike anything she'd ever experienced before.

As her daughter's heavenly fingers stroked their way closer to her pussy and asshole, she asked, having seen it on the survey sheet, "So what exactly does incest roleplay entail? You two don't actually... you know... have sex with each other, do you?"

"No, Mom," Jeremy gasped, while his cock flinched again at the question.

"No, Mom," Christy parroted. "We just sometimes pretend to be a client's son or daughter while they play our Mom or Dad, or occasionally a sibling, or maybe we're even their granddaughter or grandson."

"I see," Diane moaned, as her daughter's fingers advanced between her ass cheeks.

"Are you ready to become immersed in the full body sensation?" Christy asked soothingly.

"Yes honey, just treat me like any other client," Diane said.

"Okay, then relax; the next few minutes will be intense, and we'll need to really take our time so we can take you through a slow burn," Christy explained.

"Okay," Diane said as she felt her daughter's well-oiled fingers slowly rubbing her long ignored asshole... that hadn't been penetrated in years.

"Just relax, Mommy," Christy reminded, enjoying herself calling someone that for the first time ever while performing a massage.

"Okay honey," Diane moaned softly, her son's hands doing her back and her daughter's fingers only teasing her rosebud so far, but already beginning to relax and stimulate her.

Christy, her index finger very generously lubed, then easily slipped inside her Mom's ass.

"Oh my Gawd!" Diane moaned loudly when she felt her ass penetrated.

"Relax, Mommy, relax," Christy reminded her Mom again, as she slowly fingered her asshole.

"That feels so weird, after all this time," Diane reported, although she wasn't complaining.

"It'll get better," Christy said, incorrectly assuming her mother hadn't ever been anally penetrated before.

"I know, your Daddy used to really ream my asshole with his big cock," Diane said, going into a sexual trance where she might say anything!

"No way," Christy said, that news really turning her on!

"Although your father wasn't as big as Jeremy here," Diane said, waving her left hand around blindly, trying to find her son... but he was standing on her other side.

"Jesus," Jeremy gasped, as he watched his sister fingering his Mom's ass. He'd previously had seen her fingering hundreds of women's, and even some men's assholes... including some very famous people's... but he'd never found any of those times as surreally erotic as this was.

"I always loved getting my asshole fucked," Diane moaned.

"So all those times when you scolded me for the way I was dressed, you were being a three-hole slut for Dad?" Christy asked, a little annoyed at her mother's hypocrisy.

"I know, I'm sorry, I was being very hypocritical," Diane admitted.

"Well, you're a bad girl," Christy scolded.

"Really? I've always loved being a bad girl," Diane smiled drunkenly, although she hadn't touched a drop; it was just the Euphoria talking.

"You were a very bad girl, and especially a bad, bad Mommy," Christy scolded overdramatically while she slowly finger fucked her Mom's ass with the narcotic lotion.

"I know," the Mom said, her pleasure increasing quickly... pleasure with an intensity she couldn't have fathomed existing. "Such a bad Mommy I was!"