Mom's Tantric Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mommy, and even your son you give hard ons to agrees you're a very bad girl," Jeremy added, deciding to jump in and play along in this surreal situation... having already done this 'bad Mommy' roleplay with a dozen women he'd pretended were his mother.

"You don't know the half of it," Diane moaned, as her ass was fingered and she thought she might even come without having her pussy touched. She'd been ass fucked many times by her husband, but she'd never actually come just from being sodomized. She was also experiencing a strange liberating sensation from confessing to her children how she hadn't always been the prim and proper woman she'd always presented herself as.

"Oh, but we're learning," Christy said as she fingered her Mom's ass.

Diane, the anal pleasure consuming her, moaned, "Ahhh, oh my God!"

"You like that, Mommy? Do you like your daughter fingering your tight little shitter like this?"

Diane moaned, her body now just giving into the pleasure completely, "Yes, Babygirl! Finger Mommy's tight asshole."

Christy fingered her Mom's asshole for a few more seconds... bringing her Mom's orgasm to almost there... but then she pulled out just before she came.

The mother whined, the pleasure still burning inside her, yet now it was lingering just below the surface, "Shove it back in my asshole, right fucking now!"

"Turn over," Christy ordered, ignoring her Mom's plea while secretly enjoying the lustful desperation in her voice.

"But I was so fucking close!" Diane whined like a bitch in heat.

"I know. Now be a good girl and let's continue," Diane ordered placidly, slapping her mother on the butt and winking at her brother.

"Fine," Diane sighed in a way that made it perfectly clear she wasn't fine at all, but she did obediently roll onto her back, rewarding herself unexpectedly with a great look at her son's hard cock. "Hey there! I can see you're still excited about rubbing your mother."

"You bet I am, and I can that see you're excited about being rubbed by your hot children," Jeremy said, gazing down upon his Mom's very hard nipples and even giving them a playful pinch. His previous embarrassment was long gone, and now he felt fully in his element and ready for anything! Embarrassed about his hardon for her? Not any more!

"Guilty as charged," the mother admitted... her desire to come overriding any sense of moral dignity or motherly responsibleness.

Jeremy stood next to his Mom, uncaring this time about how his rock-hard dick was now actually resting against the side of her face, and he lotioned up her huge tits lavishly, while her daughter applied excessive amounts of the happy lotion both onto and into her mother's pussy.

"Oh my God," Diane moaned, "that feels so good!"

"Yeah? Then wait about ten minutes until the THC really kicks in, Mom," Christy said, as she began massaging her Mom's legs again... now totally ignoring her pussy for a while.

"I don't think I can possibly last that long," Diane moaned while her son massaged her tits, obviously enjoying himself thoroughly, simultaneous with making her feel so good!.

"Oh trust me, you haven't even begun to feel the extreme pleasures our magic oil is about to start giving you," Christy told her excitedly. "Just you wait!"

"Yeah Mom, we're taking you to nirvana," Jeremy forewarned. He always enjoyed women of all manner of personality types morphing into pleasure sluts as the twins' magic formula seeped into their bodies and transformed their breasts, pussies and assholes into oversensitive pleasure zones.

A few more minutes... which seemed like an hour but also like a minute... passed for Diane.

Christy asked, "Ready to reach nirvana, Mommy?"

"Yes, Babygirl, please get Mommy off," the mother moaned desperately.

As Jeremy swirled his fingers over her nipples, and Diane's pussy was throbbing, and her ass was throbbing, and her head was spinning around and around in a euphoric daze, her daughter finally! slipped two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed her clit with her other hand.

"Mother fucker!!" Diane yelled from her instant frenzy.

"I guess I really am one now," Christy laughed, as she finger fucked her mother, now vigorously.

"Oh God, Jeremy, Jeremy my boy," Diane moaned, looking up at him helplessly while she thrashed around.

"Yes Mom?" he asked, his cock throbbing at what he was witnessing... the ultimate fantasy... one he'd imagined many, many times but had never expected to see in the flesh.

"Come here," she said. "Stand next to my head and face me."

He walked around to stand beside her... his cock now directly in front of her mouth and her luscious lips.

"Jeremy... son," Diane gasped, and she stared at her son's big cock while her daughter was still finger-banging her, "please... please... please...."

"Please what?" he asked. "What do you want, mother?"

"Please feed me your big fat cock!" she blurted out.

"What?" Jeremy expostulated, hearing his Mom's words, words he'd imagined hearing her say so many times, yet he still couldn't believe it when she actually said them.

"Please, baby, I'm begging you," the mother pleaded while staring lustfully at her son's big cock, "shove that big cock in your Mommy's mouth!"

Christy too was so fucking horny, dying to eat her Mom's pussy, god it looked so delicious, while the magical lotion she'd applied to her own pussy working wonders by now, and making her a sopping mess, she was right on board with her mother's wishes, and she said so. "Give it to her, little brother!" she called out to him even though he was only two feet away. "Give our Mommy your big, fat cock!"

"You're serious?" Jeremy shouted back. He wouldn't ever dare to do that with an actual client, he'd be stepping right across a serious legal barrier. But this was only his mother, and no money was changing hands, so he wouldn't go to jail even if the cops were videotaping all of this. And right! She was only his mother!

"Right now son, face fuck Mommy, pleeease?" Diane pleaded, as she reached her hand towards his waist and tried to pull him to her.

"Do it! Do it now, big brother," Christy ordered, looking down at her brother's big, hard cock that she'd seen almost every day for the past two years.

Feeling his Mom spastically trying to pull him to herself while she continued thrashing around in one long almost there, but I'm not... quite... cumming!! he decided just to go with it, and he slid his cock into his Mom's mouth.

"Oh fuck, you nasty mother fucker," Christy groaned, since watching her brother sliding his cock into their Mom had her own pussy on fire, while she dove down and sucked on her Mom's clit while she slid three fingers in her mother's twat and really finger banged her.

It took seconds... maybe ten... Jeremy had pumped four inches of his cock into her mouth only three times... before Diane's pussy finally erupted, and she screamed, possibly loud enough to alert the neighbours, "Oh my God, I am sooo coming!" as her mouth slipped off of her son's fat cock, but her daughter continued eating her pussy.

"Cum, Mommy-slut," Christy ordered, even while her Mom was doing so, flooding her face with her first orgasm of the massage... while Jeremy thrilled to the hottest act he'd ever seen in his life, and he'd seen a lot of hot women perfoming lots of very hot acts, with all the best ones happening on Tantric High's massage tables.

As Diane just came and came, the intensity so extreme and so unlike any other orgasm she'd ever experienced before, she responded... well... bellowed really, just like sometimes in the erotica she'd read, "Yes, Babygirl! Your Mommy is your slut!"

"Keep coming, you nasty slut!" Christy bellowed back, while she kept licking up the cum leaking out of her mother, and while she kept fingering her... knowing that although the magical lotion on or inside a pussy didn't give the pussy a real high like imbibing drugs could... she knew that licking that pussy while it was soaked with the drug would give someone potentially large amounts of the drug and could get them very high... but she didn't care, as she hungrily licked her Mom's delicious 'reefer' pussy.

"Jeremy, baby. I want you really to fuck Mommy's slut mouth, just use me as your Mommy-slut! Fuck it hard, baby! I want to feel your balls bouncing off my chin," Diane babbled away, the hottest thing Jeremy had ever heard.

He obliged, his cock throbbing as he slid it back into his Mom's mouth.

"Straddle her tits and face fuck her from there!" Christy urged him, looking up from her Mom's pussy to watch her brother face fucking her.

"Yes son, please do me that way," Diane agreed, after Jeremy pulled out.

"You really want my cock slamming your throat, Mommy?" Jeremy asked doubtfully, as he climbed on top of the massage table and on top of his Mom.

"Yes son, I want you to fuck Mommy's mouth as hard as you can with your huge fat cock," Diane said, the big cock now waving around not far above her.

"All right, you asked for it," Jeremy warned, his masculinity welling up in him as he slid his cock into his Mom's mouth and began face fucking her with mighty strokes!

Diane moaned on the cock, and Christy stood up and said, after watching the wicked act for a good thirty seconds, her Euphoria-laden pussy still on fire, "Pull on her arms, and really give it to her mouth!"

"Good idea, sis," Jeremy said, grabbing both arms, and by doing so he was able to pull his Mom's head and shoulders up, which made it easy to face fuck her really deeply... easily sliding all eight inches of his cock into her welcoming mouth over and over again.

"Oh fuck, you nasty mother-face-fucker," Christy berated playfully, rubbing herself like crazy while she watched the wicked incestuous act... so much hotter than any roleplaying she'd ever done in the past... although now she understood why some of her clients wanted this particular roleplay... it was far out kinky, and hot as fuck.

"Oh yeah, this mouth is mine," Jeremy said, a massive adrenaline rush coursing through him as he face fucked his Mom, smoothly bouncing his full-to-bursting balls against her chin.

Christy went back to their Mom's pussy and slid two fingers into it and a thumb into her rectum, making Diane cum again instantly... her holes so sensitive by now it took almost nothing to get her off.

"Ooooooooh," Diane moaned, and she came again while her son roughly fucked her face and her daughter double penetrated her.

For a couple minutes, Christy lapped up her mother's cunt cum again, before she stood upright and watched her brother face-fuck her Mom while she rubbed herself.

This wild act, the smooth angle, and the ongoing sight of his cock at work inside his Mom's mouth had Jeremy ready to unload in just a couple of minutes.

And Christy, having seen her brother's pre-cum face many times before, urged him, "Come down Mommy's throat, big brother, fill her belly with your big load!"

Diane answered with an encouraging moan, just before her son unloaded a massive load down her throat!

Once he was spent, Jeremy pulled out and Diane exclaimed, "Wow, that was fucking intense!"

"It still is, so get off of her," Christy said urgently, even trying to push him off. As soon as he'd hopped down to his feet, she replaced him, straddled her Mom's face, dropped her wet, stoned pussy onto her Mom's lips, and ordered succinctly, "Eat."

Diane, still in her lustful daze, didn't hesitate, her natural submissiveness and her horny buzz driving her to begin licking her first-ever pussy... her very own daughter's.

"Oh fuck," Jeremy said as he watched his Mom eating out his twin sister.

"That's it, Mommy, here's your birthday pie," Christy moaned, reaching down, pulling her Mom's head up and deeper into her oasis of wetness... her mother, along with her homemade weed oil getting her off in no time at all!

Diane eagerly licked her daughter, loving this nasty act, loving the subtle taste, and after only a minute, she was rewarded with a gush of girl cum all over her face.

Christy, having used this top-of-the-line lotion on her pussy many times, knew she wasn't only going to come once, as she trembled while coming for only the first time. Without a pot pussy high, she'd never come more than once, but with it, she'd never failed to have multiple orgasms, since it always got her pussy so damn sensitive!

Diane kept licking... her face plastered to her daughter's pussy... completely engulfed in the womanly scent and taste... completely mesmerized by throwing herself into this sinful and taboo act.

Jeremy's cock never even remotely began shrinking while he watched this lesbian act... this lesbian incestuous act... his cock ready for more... even though the druggy lotion did almost nothing for him or for other men (unless it was administered anally, and then it did absolute wonders for an experience as a bottom)... but it always turned the women around him unto downright nymphomaniacs, and this time he couldn't help but respond to that!

"Fuuuuuck," Christy screamed, as her orgasm number two arrived, thanks to the lips and tongue of her mother.

Jeremy went around the table to checkout his Mom's pussy and ass. God, did they look inviting.

"Do the drumroll to her," Christy ordered, looking back at her brother staring between their Mom's legs.

"You think I should?" Jeremy asked.

"Just do it," she said brusquely, while she pushed her Mom's head back onto the massage table's headrest and began to grind her hips back and forth, so she could reach her third straight intense orgasm.

"Okay, here goes," Jeremy said, crawling between his Mom's legs and resting his cock against her clit.

"Now," Christy ordered, as she ground her cunt against her Mom's face.

"Okay, "he repeated, as he did something he'd done to women dozens of times by now... he gave his Mom a cock clit drumroll orgasm!

Jeremy tapped his fat dick head against her clit repeatedly... and every time, his Mom's legs twitched uncontrollably.

Diane kept moaning, her sounds mostly muffled by her daughter's pussy, and she kept her tongue extended while her daughter used her face freely for her own personal pleasure.

As Jeremy kept his drumroll going, it drove his mother wild, and her third orgasm roared through her, as she resumed licking her daughter's pussy.

While her mother came again, so too did Christy, and her oversensitive pussy erupted a third gush of pussy juice all over her coming mother's face.

As Christy got off of her Diane's pussy was still burning, but more importantly, the lubricant infesting her anus was driving her crazy, and she couldn't even believe the words tumbling out of her mouth as she begged with a desperation only a woman whose pussy and ass were high on pleasure could summon, "Oh my God, Jeremy, my ass! Fuck my ass, son. I need it so bad!"

Christy, her own wetness leaking down her legs, her own pussy still on fire, perhaps she'd given herself too much lubricant, reinforced the plea, "You heard our Mommy. Fuck this MILF slut in her ass!"

"I can do that," Jeremy agreed with utter willingness, removing his cock from the clit and flipping his mother easily from her back to her stomach. He pulled her hips up until she was on all fours, and he slid his cock easily into his mother's warm, lubricated ass.

In spite of her prior trepidation about this happening to her long-unused asshole, all Diane felt about this was wonderful! And she screamed, "Ooooooooh, yes, fill my ass with your huge fat cock!" now feeling intense and warm pleasure surging through her body as her son's cock went deep into her anus... her pussy high seeming to be migrating through her whole body while she licked her lips, still tasting her daughter's pussy on them.

"So tight," Jeremy moaned, still in disbelief about his cock was being in his Mom's ass.

"Fuck Mommy's ass, pound that asshole," Christy cheer-leaded, and she grabbed some lube and slid a well-coated finger into her own asshole... since she too wanted to get her ass fucked eventually... maybe by her Mom?... her strap-on stored conveniently nearby in her suitcase.

"Yes son, hammer my asshole," Diane said, as she began bouncing back to meet the deep thrusts from her son...wanting to feel every inch of her son's cock going as deep as possible into her oversensitive asshole.

"You're saying you're now my ass slut?" Jeremy extrapolated, his hands clutching her hips as he slammed deep into his Mom as hard as he could.

"Yes son, I'll be your Mommy ass slut anytime you want," Diane moaned, before turning to her daughter, who still had a finger in her own ass, "And daughter, I'll be your cunt-licking slut anytime you want."

"Yes you will," Christy agreed, so fucking horny.

"Then from now on, whenever we come to visit, I'll be using all three of your holes, Mommy slut," Jeremy staked his claim, his confidence brimming over as he ass fucked his Mom.

"Yes, you literal mother fucker, you do own all my holes, but now please come in your Mommy's dirty shit hole," Diane begged as she furiously bounced back on her son's dick.

"Oh fuck, you nasty slut," Jeremy grunted a few strokes later, and he exploded a load in his Mom's asshole.

"Yes!!!" Diane screamed, as yet another orgasm erupted through her the very moment she felt her son unloading his massive load in her bowels.

"Fucking hot," Christy said, as she kept rubbing herself.

"Fuck," Jeremy groaned, as his second load filled his Mom.

After a minute, both women still horny as fuck on their sexual highs, engaged each other in a 69, side by side, with Christy lapping up and swallowing some of her brother's cum that was leaking out of her Mom's ass and into her pussy.

They achieved two more orgasms each, both women now sexually high, but also high as kites with normal highs, from imbibing on the potent edible lingering in each other's THC-laced pussies.

Christy barked through her never-ending orgasm rush, "I really need to get fucked. All three of us into my bedroom... now!"

"I'm not sure I can even walk," Diane said, kind of joking, kind of not. Her entire body was feeling high.

Jeremy picked his Mom up as if she was his bride and carried her into his sister's room.

"God, do you remind me of your father," she said.

"I do?" he asked, still missing his Dad every day.

"Yeah, except now with a new and improved cock," Diane said, as Jeremy tossed her onto the bed.

"Put this on, Mom," Christy ordered, tossing her Mom her strap-on harness.

"No way," Diane said, not meaning she wasn't going to do it, but meaning 'Wow, that's so fucking cool!' She fastened it on while Christy climbed onto her bed and onto all fours.

"Once you have it on, come and fuck my ass, Mommy; and Jeremy, you can fuck whichever one of Mommy's holes you like," Christy offered, doling out her Mom's holes as if she owned them, and perhaps she did, since Diane didn't object at all.

"Well, she's still got one I haven't filled yet," Jeremy said.

"But first go wash your cock, son, for sanitary purposes," Diane said. "Mommy may now be a nasty three-hole slut for her son and a cunt-licking, strap-on wearing submissive for her daughter, but ass to pussy is pushing it no matter who or what anyone might be."