Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason groaned. "Y-yea. Of course, mom," he said as his fingers fumbled with the hair elastic; he couldn't believe his mom was sucking him off again, and he couldn't believe how slutty she was behaving. He quickly gathered his mom's curly hair above her head as she sucked away at him, pushing him further and further into her mouth. Jason groaned again as he felt his cockhead pressing at the entrance to his mother's throat. He hunched over, his hands frozen as they held his mother's head in place. Deborah moaned around her son's cock and gurgled involuntarily. 'God, I sound like a slut,' the mother thought to herself; knowing that only made her pussy all the wetter.

After a few seconds trying to get his dick down her throat, Deborah pushed on her son's hips with her hands, Jason pulled back with a groan, taking his cock out of his mother's mouth; Deborah gasped for air. Jason's hands quickly got back to work and he had his mom's hair now tied in a workable ponytail. It wouldn't have been something Deborah would have ever worn outside of the house the mother thought as she quickly adjusted and tested it, but it was good enough for her to slurp on her son's dick.

Deborah got back to work on Jason's schlong once she was sure her hair shouldn't get in the way. Soon, his whole cock was coated in a thick layer of his mom's saliva. Deborah hadn't realized she could produce this much, but apparently with her son's cock in her mouth, her salivary glands went into overdrive.

After a few minutes, Deborah felt as if in a trance. She had her eyes closed to better focus on the taste of her son's silky skin and the feel of his rigid, pulsing veins. She felt Jason's cock swelling in her mouth, expanding and throbbing. Deborah moaned and sucked harder, feeling her cheeks hollow out and the insides press to her son's expanding spongy head.

The mother was sorely disappointed when Jason, gasping, pulled her off of his throbbing cock. Deborah frowned adorably as she looked up at her son, blood filled lips pouting. "What's wrong baby?" The mother asked as she squeezed her son's cock and kissed it gently.

"N-nothing mom," Jason said, his breath still recovering. "But, umm.... Do you think I could see your... um breasts," he asked nervously.

Deborah smiled wolfishly up at her son. She felt pride for him swell as he plucked up the courage to ask for what he wanted. She also felt a raging horniness that her boy wanted to see his mommy's tits while she blew him.

Standing up, his cock still in her slippery fingers' grip, Deborah kissed her son's jawline, working towards his ear. Once there, she bit his earlobe before whispering hotly in his ear. "You want to see Mommy's tits baby?" She felt Jason shudder against her, his cock throbbed hotly in her hand.

"Please," He almost whimpered. Deborah pulled back with a devouring smile splitting her face.

"Come on then baby, follow mommy," Deborah husked over her shoulder as she led Jason, by his still dripping cock held firmly held in her hand, out of the kitchen and to the living room. Once there, the mother turned around, shifting her grip on her son's dick. She looked down between them, past her hidden breasts, and watched as she stroked his glistening cock. Jason followed his mother's gaze. When she looked back up at him, her eyes open and searching, her lower lip between her teeth, he offered no resistance as she pushed him back onto the couch.

Jason fell into the couch with a soft thud and a wondering sigh as he looked up at his mother oozing sexuality standing there in her tight black tank top and cute little house shorts. She shifted from foot to foot, her hips rising and falling on each side as she cocked them.

"You ready baby?" The mother teased gently, though her smirk wasn't completely convincing; she looked somewhat nervous for Jason's reaction. However, the look of rapt attention on her son's face, followed by his more-than-eager nod, boosted Deborah's confidence while sending heat into her loins.

With a nervous but eager smile. Deborah delicately grabbed the bottom of her shirt, her fingers gripped tightly to prevent any shaking. Slowly she brought the bottom of the tank top up until she felt it all bunched at the bottom of her tits. She bit her lip as she slid the fabric up further. She knew the moment he could see the underside of her tits because his eyes grew even wider and his mouth fell open a tiny amount.

Deborah thrilled on the inside about the fact that her body could get that reaction out of him. He had never seen this part of her body before. At least not that he could remember. That thought thrilled Deborah more but she restrained herself and teased her son further by bringing her top back down to her belly button. The look of anguish on her son's face almost sent her into giggles. Not wanting to make him suffer, and truly wanting him to look at her with that animalistic gaze again, Deborah quickly brought the sweater back up to the bottom of her tits.

This time, Deborah hefted her boobs in her hands so that when she lifted up the shirt, her tits rose with them. She saw her son's eyes widening before her rising shirt hid Jason from view. She desperately wanted to see what his expression looked like when her tits dropped. The fabric pulled up and up, until gravity won out and her breasts fell back down to her chest. She could feel her titties jiggling and bouncing as they settled down from their drop.

She quickly pulled the rest of her sweater off. She was already blushing, but she felt heat pour into her cheeks as she took in Jason's dumbfounded expression. His mouth was now fully open, and his awestruck gaze flickered up to her eyes to only be immediately brought back down to her chest. Deborah felt some blood rush to the surface of her chest and she felt hyper aware of her son's gaze raking her body. Shifting, the mother nervously placed a hand and arm around her tummy; she still had a tiny bit of fat there and she was a little self-conscious. "Well... Do you like them???" Deborah asked quietly as she shifted from foot to foot.

Jason's surprised gaze flickered up to his mom's eyes, slight confusion in his gaze. "Do I like them mom?!" He asked incredulously as his eyes went back to her breasts before coming up to meet her eyes again. "M-mom... They're perfect! They're even more perfect than I imagined. How could I possibly have ever forgotten these?!" Jason rushed, almost stumbling over his words.

Deborah felt her nervousness fly away as her son's words soothed her. She removed her arm from around her tummy and gripped her hands together behind her back, pushing out her chest and twisting so that her girls jiggled. Jason's words stopped dead in his mouth and he froze, his eyes flicking side to side following her swaying tits. Deborah couldn't help herself, she giggled and had to bend over from her laughter.

Jason found the sight of his mother's tits hanging underneath her bent frame, jiggling with her laughter all the more enticing. He took in the pale creamy smooth skin of his mother's chest. Just faintly visible beneath the skin were small blue veins that crisscrossed the heavy expanse of her breasts. Following the veins, Jason saw that her tits were capped by pale pink nipples that puffed out, creating the perfect tipped slope before her breasts curved back to her chest in full graceful lines. His mother's tits looked like soft heavy handfuls- maybe more than handfuls really. He felt his hormones rage and he sat up, leaning forward and pulling his mom to him by the hips.

Deborah yelped, her laughter cut off, as she felt her son's arms wrap around her butt and pull her close. From above, she leaned back so that her chest didn't block the view of her son looking up at her. As their eyes met between her breasts, Deborah tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"Come here mom," Jason growled as he leaned back onto the couch, pulling his mother with him. Deborah yelped cutely again as she fell forward onto her son. Her yelp was quickly replaced by a sigh as she felt her bare tits make contact with Jason's face. She let herself fall the rest of the way onto her son, her arms coming around her son's head to rest her elbows on the back of the couch. This way, her tits were squished together, smothering Jason's face in her warm flesh.

Jason felt his cock swell and twitch, as if cumming, as he was enveloped in his mother's bosom. Her silky warm and pillowy soft tits pressed in on him from all sides. But more than just the sensation of her tits, the feeling of her whole weight on top of him, and the comforting but oh so sexy scent of his mother filled his nose. He nuzzled into Deborah's warm embrace, luxuriating in the feeling of her warm flesh against him.

Deborah sighed and sat down, fully wanting to seat herself. As she did, the mother ran into her son's raging erection. She bit her lip as she looked over her shoulder and saw his now dry head peaking over the top of her white clad butt. Fuck did he ever have a long dick if she could see it over her ass.

Reaching behind her, the mother positioned Jason's cock so that it sat between her cheeks over her soft shorts. Scooting her hips forward, Deborah sat herself more on her son's abs, giving his cock room behind her butt. Leaning back, Deborah pulled away so that she could see Jason's face between her tits. She noticed that her nipples were as hard as they ever got, standing proud. "So, you do like them then baby?" She asked idly as she stroked Jason's hair.

Jason smiled up at her devilishly and leaned upwards. Deborah gasped as he trapped a nipple between his lips and sucked. "OooOO-Oh! gentle baby!" The mother said when he lightly bit at her nipple. He listened like a good son and stopped his biting, instead switching to sucking softly to soothe the nipple. From then on, he was more careful. After a minute, Deborah, smiling, helped guide him to her other tit. When he pulled back from that one, Deborah felt such maternal affection mixed with a raging sexual attraction it almost frightened her, but it thrilled her more.

"I love them," Jason said dumbly before peppering kisses on his mother's tits. Deborah smiled but was too horny to laugh. Lifting her bum up so that she could slide backwards past his dick, the mother slid down her son's body, letting her tits drag across him. On the way down, she pulled at his t-shirt.

"Take this off baby," She mumbled before sinking lower. Jason eagerly ripped off his shirt and threw it to the side of the couch. Deborah smiled up at him, loving his eagerness. Once down between his spread legs, the mother raked her nails gently down his thighs. Jason hissed but smiled encouragingly.

Deborah's hands ran into the top of her son's pants just nearing his knees. Irritated, she backed up and tugged them down to his ankles. Jason eagerly helped her step his feet out, and Deborah threw the discarded pants to the side. After a moment's hesitation, Deborah quickly shucked her son's socks too. She liked the idea of him being completely naked, completely vulnerable, as she blew him and let him play with her tits.

"Can... Can you take off your shorts too mom?" Jason asked right before Deborah put his cock back in her mouth. Grinning at the thought of them both being naked together, Deborah quickly stood up and shimmied out of her pants. She would have liked to put on a bit of a show, but she wanted his cock back in her mouth more. However, she did flash him her booty quickly before sinking back down to her knees.

Gripping Jason's thighs, her nails digging in, Deborah pulled herself forward face first as she held out her tongue. She licked along his cock, making it twitch and rise. She moved slowly, kissing, blowing air, and sliding her tongue along his turgid length in seemingly random patterns, enjoying the way her son sighed beneath her ministrations and loving the way his cock bounced and twitched with a desperate need to be caressed. She smiled proudly before she wrapped her lips around his head again and sucked to fill it with more blood.

Jason moaned as his mom got him back to almost full hardness. She slid her warm mouth on and off his dick skillfully. She sucked as she pulled away, and moaned vibrations through his cock as she slid her face forward into his lap. It wasn't long however once she got the idea before she pulled off with a quiet, yet sloppy, pop to ask a question. "So, you doooooo like mommy's tits huh?" She asked again as she scooted forward, and sat up straighter to allow herself some more height. Now, her tits were just above Jason's thighs.

"Ummm... Yeaaaaa!... They're perfect mom!... Just like every part of you," Jason said simply, but with a big dopey smile on his face. Deborah thought he sounded a little as if he were dreaming, or a little intoxicated, but she returned his smile more than warmly. It was a nice thought that her son was drunk on her boobies.

Gathering one tit in each hand, the mother gently wrapped her warm pillowy flesh around her son's length. Jason twitched in pleasure as she did so. His wide swollen cockhead peaked out at her from between her pale creamy flesh. She bit her lip looking down at his cumslit leaking clear precum. Jason groaned as his cock was wrapped in his mother's amazingly warm and mind-blowingly soft tits. He loved the way her tits spilled out between her feminine fingers as she pressed and held them together, gripping his dick in a heavenly vice. As she started to slide up his length, his hips involuntarily followed her upward movement, the sensations tingling along his dick almost too much to handle.

Deborah breathed heavily through her open mouth as her son's hips followed her upwards motion, his cock seeking out the nice warm titty pussy she had made for him with her body. She bit her lip before sliding her tits back down. She felt her actually pussy clench and gush as juices leaked into her panties. Watching his cockhead slide up and out of her pale tits, all swollen and red, his cumslit open and gaping, she imagined if that would be the perspective from her womb when he did start fucking her. That thought pushed more mommy nectar into her panties; she wiggled her hips to try and stimulate something, sadly it just made her more frustrated.

Looking up at Jason, Deborah bent her head and stuck out her tongue so that when he thrust his hips upwards, pushing his dick through his mom's tight tits, she was able to lick the drop of precum collecting on his spongy head. She tried to wrap her lips around his silky crown, but he was already on the downstroke.

Jason moaned as his mother's warm, wet lips teased his cock before it slid back into her pillowy tits. "Fuckkk mom," He moaned as he reached out to touch Deborah's hair.

"Language honey," Deborah said calmly as she nuzzled her face into her son's palm.

"Sorry mom," Jason mumbled as he watched his cock slide in and out of his mother's squeezed tits. The flesh of her tits continued to spill out between her dainty fingers as she adjusted her grip. His cockhead was well above the tops of her tits as she swirled her tongue around it, bathing it in saliva before letting it retreat between her wet breasts.

Jason felt his orgasm approaching, and his hands scrambled for purchase on the couch as he pushed his hips upwards more insistently, trying to get his cock further into his mother's mouth. Deborah felt her son's cock swell and pulse more insistently pressed as it was between her tits. She moaned around his spongy head filling her mouth and flicked her tongue along his cumslit. Looking up into her boy's amazed, lust filled eyes, she placed her tongue underneath his cockhead, like a little wet wriggling red carpet, and she sucked.

"Moooooommmmmmmm!" Jason groaned as he thrust his hips desperately, holding the position at the top of his arc. Deborah moaned and tilted her head as she pressed her son further back into her mouth. He almost reached her throat by the time he started blasting into her mouth.

Deborah felt the first rope hit the back of her throat and she almost coughed. She quickly recovered however and swallowed the first blast as the second came firing behind it. Squeezing her tits to continue milking her son, the mother swallowed and swallowed as her son pumped more spunk into her mouth.

Once Jason stopped pulsing, Deborah loosened her grip on her tits and let them fall to the sides. She kept Jason's softening cock in her mouth, gently sucking on his head to drain the last few drops stuck in his cum pipe. With a satisfied, yet still ravenous moan, the mother pulled off of her son's cock.

Looking up at her son, the mother smiled naughtily before giving Jason's cock a long-wet lick, causing it to jump and put them both into giggles. "Thanks for the second snack baby... Mommy feels much better now," Deborah said with a sultry smile as she gently fondled her son's balls with her fingers.

"I should... be thanking you mom," Jason said, lazily looking down at his mother still between his legs, almost completely naked. Looking at her sitting there, her calves spread out beside her thighs on the floor, in nothing but her panties, Jason got an idea. "Mom?"

"Mhm?" Deborah hummed distractedly as she licked up the side of her son's cock. Jason moaned at the sensation.

"C-can I eat you out? You just did me twice and I would like to... umm, return the favour," Jason explained. Deborah paused in licking her son's cock. She still held it firmly in her perfectly manicured hand.

"Oh baby! Of course, you can... ummm... eat mommy out... I would really like that," Deborah said demurely as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Maybe she would need to teach Jason to do a better job with pony tails after all.

"Sweeeeeet!" Jason exclaimed, his face beaming. Deborah stood up with a nervous smile even though this was a regular thing between them now. However, every time Jason asked to eat her out, it sent a little thrill through her knowing that her little boy wanted back at his mommy's pussy.

Jason gazed up at his mother's amazing body as she stood up, just absorbing her perfection, the full swell of her tits, capped by her perfect bright pink nipples. The slim waist and the wide hips. He quickly got over his amazement as he realized he needed to switch places with his mom. Scrambling off the couch, the son rotated places with his mother and gently pushed her back onto the couch.

Deborah was blushing as she settled down on the couch, her tits spilling out to the side. She kept her legs closed, pressed together right in front of her. However, as Jason got on his knees in front of her, grinning like a wolf, he gently pried her knees apart.

Deborah offered little resistance as her son guided her legs, gripping her calves, up so that her knees were pushed back. She grabbed behind her knees so that her son didn't have to hold her legs open. If Jason had been looking at her face, Deborah would have felt too embarrassed to make eye contact. But as it was, Jason was staring at her panty clad pussy right in front of him. Deborah followed his gaze and gasped. She had no idea that she had been that wet! Her bright pink panties were almost soaked through! There were fewer dry spots than wet ones by FAR.

Blushing furiously, the mother turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. "You're so beautiful mom," Came Jason's quiet whisper. Cracking open an eye, the mother peeked at her son.

She watched as he slowly pulled her panties to the side, as if unwrapping a present, reluctant to reveal the treasure beneath. "Oh my god," Jason mumbled as got a close up look at his mother's muff. "Every time," he whispered with a grin that sent Deborah' tummy aflutter.

Deborah's pussy was absolutely puffy with how turned on she was; the blood rushing to her womanhood. Her plump lips had a pink flush to them, and were glistening from all the sticky girl cum leaking from her bright pink slit. Jason gently dipped a finger into her gooey honeypot and was surprised to feel his mom tremble beneath him. He smiled up at her closed eye expression before turning back to her pussy.

1...345678