Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down between her legs, Deborah gripped Jason's head in her hands and held him steady as she ground her hips into his face, fucking his tongue as best she could while she moaned and whimpered. While she did so, Jason hummed in willing pleasure and gripped her ass all the tighter. Deborah felt the vibrations of Jason's humming pass through her pussy, and like a shot, her orgasm burst out of her. Her abs and pussy clenched as her whole body shook; Jason's tongue was pushed out of her vagina followed by a spray of her cum as she doused her son.

Even though his tongue was pushed out, Jason eagerly went right back to his mother's pussy, lapping and sucking as her body trembled in his grip.

"Eeiiiiiiiiiiii... Gentl-uuuuuugghh!" Deborah wailed as her son's flicking tongue attacked her clit and pushed her orgasm to new heights. Grabbing Jason's head again, Deborah curled her body up and around her son's head, her legs locked behind his shoulders again as she clung to her source of pleasure, riding out her orgasm like a boat in a storm barely staying afloat.

Slowly, as her trembles lessened, Jason blessedly calmed his licking and kisses to match the gentle caresses Deborah needed.

"Oh my... god," Deborah gasped, her breath coming deeply as she tried to catch it. Looking down between her legs, the mother was greeted with the sight of her son's smiling, shining face looking up at her.

"Oh baby! You're all soaked!" Deborah squealed as she looked at her handiwork.

"I know," Jason said with a huge smile. "You came so much mom! It was so fucking hot."

"Language mister," Deborah admonished her son.

"Oh..." Jason mumbled, looking sheepishly up at his mom from between her legs. Slowly, he bent down and kissed her pussy lips. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Deborah shuddered as her son apologized by kissing her sex.

"It's okay sweety," Deborah cooed as she languidly ran her fingers through her son's hair along his scalp as he gently kissed her thighs with more apology smooches. She languished in the sensations running through her body. She felt like her bones were sinking into the couch she was so loose and relaxed. Her body thrummed with the warm aftershocks of her orgasm. Jason's little kisses soft touches of bliss on her hot skin. "Are you full?" the mother teased her son after letting him continue kissing.

"Mmmmmmmm... I could go for seconds!" Came Jason's eager reply from below. Deborah giggled looking at her grinning son.

"Well... No more than seconds, mommy doesn't want you to spoil your dinner now does she sweetie?"

"Hmmmm... Fine!" Jason agreed as Deborah lay back down, closing her eyes, and he got back to work on her pussy. Jason spent another 30 minutes between his mother's legs, learning some of the nuances of a woman's pleasure as Deborah taught her son how to make his mommy cum.

Afterwards, Deborah was thoroughly tired from her orgasms, and sent Jason to his room while she went to hers and they had their respective showers. As the mother soaped up her body, she kept thinking back to the looks Jason had given her from between her legs. She knew it was taboo, but she really liked the sweet image of lust and love in his eyes as he devoured her. Though, the barriers they were pushing past kept her wondering what it would be like to actually have sex with Jason and break that final taboo. In his shower, Jason wondered the same about his mother and jerked his cock, but was unwilling to blow his load, thinking he would rather save it for his mom.

Later that night, as mother and son were watching a movie together, cuddling on the couch, Deborah slowly began to stroke her son's cock through his pyjama bottoms even though she pretended to be watching the movie. Jason was really turned on by the casualness of their shared sexual acts. Not too long after that, Deborah gently pulled her son's throbbing pole out of his pants with her delicate hands. Soon after, neither were watching the movie. Deborah had her eyes closed as she focused on the feeling of her son's hot spongy meat in her mouth and the flavour of his leaking precum. Jason had his eyes closed now and then, but he kept opening them to look down at his mother's pretty face distorted in pleasure as she spread her lips around his thick dick.

Like any good mommy, Deborah swallowed his load and put her son to bed with blessedly empty balls.

***

The next morning, Deborah continued with her new breakfast routine and drained Jason's, once again very full, balls before sending him off to school. When Jason got home, he asked for the same snack as yesterday. Deborah was more than willing to comply and happily sat on the couch after shimmying out of her jeans. Spreading her legs wide, the mother smiled invitingly up to her son as she offered up his place of birth as an afternoon snack.

That routine carried on for the week. Over the weekend, mother and son spent the days inside, usually naked, usually one or the other on their knees as they orally serviced the other. Deborah kept Chelsea informed but her friend was frustrated that Deborah and Jason had yet to have sex. Deborah knew she wanted to take things slow, but talking with Chelsea always had her thinking about what sex would finally be like with her boy.

Jason replaced all of his afternoon snacks with his mother's pussy until Deborah, concerned as a mother for her son's health, decided that he actually needed some nutrients after school and started making Jason's snack before he got home and could ask for her mommy muff.

Deborah loved the attention her son was showing her pussy, and his oral skills were getting much better as he usually spent an hour a day between her thighs. However, he really did need to eat something when he got home. While his mother's pussy may be good for his education and her pleasure, it was not the most nutritious snack to speak of.

When Jason walked in the door the Monday of Deborah's second week of vacation, calling out for her, Deborah let him know she was in the kitchen.

Jason walked in to see his mom already preparing a sandwich.

"Oh, hey mom," Jason said as he watched her butt, clad as it was in some tight, sexy casual shorts.

"Hey sweetie," Deborah said warmly over her shoulder before turning back to his food. "Have a good day at school?"

Jason settled in at the counter to watch his mom. "Yea, it was alright. How about you?"

"I had a good day, thank you for asking."

The mother and son continued to catch up with small talk as Deborah busied about.

Deborah made a show of making her son's sandwich. She took her time getting all of the supplies she needed; often forgetting something up high or down low so that she had to go back again to bend/stretch for it. Every time she would turn back around, she would catch Jason looking; he always had his eyes at her tits or ass. Well, almost always. A few times, Deborah turned around to find her son's steely gaze burning as he stared right into her soul, his face a mask of barely controlled animal hunger. Those looks sent her heart fluttering and she felt as if she were his prey. She shifted her legs as she plated his afternoon snack and pushed it across the table to him, leaning forward on her elbows so that her breasts were pushed together and on display underneath the fabric of her conservative tank top.

Jason smiled gratefully and bit into his sandwich. As he ate, Deborah ate him up with her eyes. He was such a sweet and handsome boy. She marveled sometimes that she had brought him into this world. He had been so tiny not that long ago, and now he pulsed with a manly yet youthful energy that she found invigorating.

Walking around the counter, Deborah hugged her son from behind, pressing her tits up against his shoulders and the back of his head. She leaned her head down to his and kissed his cheeks, breathing in his scent and being content to hold her baby boy.

"Hmmm, that feels nice mom," Jason mumbled around his food as Deborah stroked his shoulders.

"Yea?" She whispered as she moved her hands down his chest.

"Mhmmm!" came his muffled reply; his mouth stuffed with food. Deborah rolled her eyes to herself at her son's food muffled voice, but she focused back on what she wanted. Reaching down, she stroked her son's cock through his pants and was happy to find it hard. Turning him around in the stool, Deborah looked at Jason's eyes.

"Do you think Mommy could have an afternoon snack too?" She asked cutely. She had to stop herself from giggling as Jason nearly dropped the food in his mouth as it hung open. Gently reaching forward, the mother pushed his chin up to close his mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes then sweetie," Deborah said demurely as she slowly unbuttoned her son's pants. Jason eagerly scooted his butt to allow her to drag them down his legs, and he watched, entranced as his mother slowly sunk to her knees on the kitchen floor and gently placed the head of his cock on her lips.

"Oh my god mom," Jason whispered, his sandwich forgotten in his hand as he looked down at his mother kneeling before him, her chocolate brown eyes full and open as she looked up at him with lust.

"Shhhhh baby," Deborah cooed as she gently kissed the length of his cock. "Just sit back and let mommy get her snack. You have yours." She nodded her head at his sandwich to which Jason was surprised to find still there in his hand.

Dumbly, Jason leaned back and took a bite, watching as his mother did the same to his dick, putting his whole head past her full lips. He moaned, almost choking on his food as he felt his mother's moist cheeks press against his cockhead as she sucked in.

Deborah hummed and happily swirled her tongue on the underside of her son's hot cock. She loved the way he twitched in her mouth and she could feel him swell with arousal as blood pumped into his shaft. Pulling off his cock with a wet pop, Deborah followed the string of saliva connecting her lips to his shaft and licked up from his balls back to the tip, pressing her tongue against his cumvein. She was rewarded at the end with a nice creamy pearl of his pre which she coated her lips with like lipstick.

"Holy fuck," Jason mumbled, amazed at the sluttiness his mom was showing with his dick.

Deborah pulled back with a frown. "Language Jason!"

"I-I'm sorry mom... It's just... you look sooooooooo hot! I don't know what to say but swearing is the only thing that... even comes close to expressing how crazy good you look!"

Deborah felt her confidence climb at Jason's words and she fought a pleased blush. "Well... Thank you sweetie. But just tell mommy she looks pretty. You don't need to cuss,"

"You look so pretty mom... Sooooo pretty with my dick in your mouth."

Deborah felt her pussy gush at his words. She felt slightly degraded by him saying that, but he wasn't wrong, she did have his dick in her mouth, and she felt deliciously naughty hearing that, and super confident that she looked good doing it.

Not knowing what to say, the blushing mother just took Jason's cock back in her mouth and began to slurp on him, not too noisily because she wasn't a slut, but enough to let her son know she liked giving him head.

Jason finished the last bite of his sandwich and focused all of his attention on his mother. Gently, he held her hair for her and she smiled around his cock, showing some of her white teeth resting gently on top of his cock. The sight of her smile and her potentially dangerous incisors contrasted so well with the soft gentle wet touch of her tongue and lips.

"Oh my god mom..." Jason grunted, his orgasm approaching faster than he expected. "I'm gonna cummmm!" Deborah moaned encouragingly and massaged her son's balls, pulling them down in her palm as she stroked his dick with her other hand.

Deborah closed her eyes as she felt Jason's dick swell in her mouth and twitch. She felt bliss as his hot gooey ropes splashed into her mouth, coating her tongue in his salty, tangy nut. Deborah swallowed to make room for more cum as Jason clenched his butt in the seat, trying not to fall off but trying to thrust his dick deeper into his mom's mouth.

Deborah cooed and hummed around her son's cock until Jason, with a sigh, let his body go limp and the last spurt of sperm left him. Sealing her lips around Jason's cockhead, Deborah stroked his cock and squeezed the last of his sperm lying in his pipe out onto her tongue. Smiling, she swallowed and popped off of his dick, opening her mouth and smacking her lips.

"Mmmmmmm. Delicious sweetie. You really know how to make a snack." She said with a knowing smile and a wink. "Thank you so much baby," She cooed up warmly to her son as she began to pull up his pants.

"Y-your welcome mom," Jason mumbled, feeling slightly confused, like he should be the one giving thanks. He helped his mom pull up his pants. However, she tucked his cock back into the pants for him when he tried to do it himself; swatting his hand away and gently placing his cock back inside with her delicate, manicured fingers. She patted his bulge over the fabric to make sure it was safe and sound once back inside, smiling with motherly affection as she did so.

"Here, let mommy take that," Deborah said as she reached behind Jason and took her son's empty plate and started walking to the sink.

Jason jumped off his chair and rushed around the table to help his mom clean the dishes; he didn't want to be far from her at the moment, not thinking but just feeling that he needed to be physically close to his mommy. He pressed himself up against Deborah, his groin close to her hip. Deborah turned to her son, a questioning eyebrow arched and a smirk on her lips. "You want something baby?" She asked breathily, her pink lips parted.

Jason still couldn't believe that those same soft pouting lips had been lovingly wrapped around his cock mere moments ago. His mom had his cum in her tummy. She probably could still taste him on those soft pillows of lips.

Realizing his mother had asked him a question, Jason shook his head to remember what she had said. "Ummmmmm... do you need some help with the dishes mom?" Jason asked, slightly thrown off balance by the way his mom asked the question, but nonetheless wanting to be physically close to her. His mother broke into a smile at his request and she pulled him behind her to her other side, pulling him close enough so that his groin brushed against her full bum as he crossed behind her.

"Sure baby, you can help mommy," Deborah said nonchalantly as she moved her son. He sighed as his cock rubbed up against her.

"Hmmmm, Jason?" Deborah asked with a controlled smirk.

"Noth- Ummm... I just said you look so pretty today mom," Jason switched what he had been about to say midsentence, deciding to go for a compliment instead of denying the moan he knew she had heard- she did look so pretty today though, truly.

Deborah bit her lip at her son's words. "Yea?" She asked, turning to face her son, her butt now pressed against the counter but her chest right in front of Jason. There was less than three inches separating them and Deborah had to tilt her chin upward to look at her tall boy.

"M-Yea... I-I think you're the prettiest girl in the world mom," Jason said quietly.

Deborah scoffed submissively, "You're just saying that sweetie," She whispered as she placed her hands on her son's chest; she felt alive pressed up against him, knowing his cum was inside her tummy.

"No mom," Jason said a bit more fiercely as he grabbed her shoulders. Deborah gasped quietly and looked up at her son from beneath her brows. Jason seemed to realize what he had done and he lightened his grip on his mother's shoulders. "I really think you are the prettiest," He insisted. Deborah gave her head a tiny nod. He continued. "No one has eyes as soft and warm as yours," Jason rushed, his words pouring out as Deborah's heart melted. "Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in them, but I like that feeling," Jason said a little self-consciously.

"Baby," Deborah whispered as she reached a hand up to her son's face. He grabbed it and squeezed; Deborah felt her legs clench.

"You have the best smile in the world. It lights up any room, and it's the thing I look forward to most in the morning," Jason continued on. Deborah felt her tummy doing flips and she felt her pussy humming. "I love the way you smell too mom," Jason said with a nervous chuckle. "You have the most comforting smell in the world. You smell like... well like my... mommy." He hesitated briefly before getting over the word, but then quickly carried on. "The same loving one I've always had... But lately you've also smelled... I don't know but like sooooo good mom. I didn't know that you could smell so safe and comforting yet so... sexy and aliv-Mmmmmph!" Jason mumbled in surprise as Deborah attacked him with a kiss.

The mother insistently pressed herself to her son, grinding her hips against his groin as she kissed at Jason's face and lips. She pushed him back against the other counter as she scrambled for his pants' drawstrings once again.

Jason, quickly recovered from his surprise, pulled his mother close to him. Deborah moaned at his contact, encouraging him to handle her. She pushed her chest against his as her hands desperately slipped beneath his pants. She sighed into Jason's neck, her body melting into her sons' as he grabbed her ass and squeezed. With gentle but insistent fingers, she slipped her hand into his briefs and moaned as she felt his rigid warmth fill her palm. She gripped her son's cock in her hands, loving how she could feel his arousal pulsing through him.

Deborah felt slightly guilty with herself as she sank to her knees once again, her hands now pulling at her son's waistband. Yes, she had just sucked him off, but those sweet things he had been saying were sooooo nice; they made her melt inside.

Deborah let out a cute little involuntary gasp as Jason's cock, already hard again, sprung out and bounced in front of her. Deborah's wide open brown eyes appeared larger through her red rimmed glasses. Her surprise at Jason's turgidness only lasted a second as the moist scent from her son's cock hit her and she closed her eyes, pressing his pleasantly heavy meat to her face, a needy sigh quietly leaving her.

The mother moved her head, dragging her son's cock across her face. She slid her tongue out between her lips and curled the tip under Jason's dick, sliding up his cumvein the full length of his cock. When she got to the tip, she flicked her tongue over his cumslit before swallowing his swollen head between her plump lips.

Jason groaned as he felt his mother's soft, wet, and soooooo fucking warm, mouth wrap around his cockhead. "Fuuuuck mom," He moaned, his face a picture of ecstasy as he reached out and wrapped his hands in his mom's hair.

Deborah slurped on her son's cock for a few seconds more, enjoying the feeling of him getting harder and swelling in her mouth as precum leaked from him to overwhelm her tastebuds, before pulling off with a wet pop. "Language Jason," The mother said looking up from between her son's legs, a stern reproachful look on her face as she held his dick firmly in one hand, a string of saliva connecting it to her lips.

"S-sorry mom" Jason mumbled as Deborah gave his cock a long lick.

"Good," Deborah said quickly as she pulled back, admiring her handiwork thus far. She still had a lot of his cock left to lube with her spit, but his crown and a lot of the underside along his fat cumvein were already glistening with her saliva. She pursed her lips and kissed Jason's cumslit, sucking as she did so. She moaned hungrily before pulling away.

"Be a good boy and tie up mommy's hair baby," Deborah instructed as she pulled a hair elastic off of her wrist and held it up for her son. With her other hand, she directed his cockhead back to her open mouth where she slurped on him, sliding her wiggling tongue under his foreskin before plopping off again with a somewhat modest pop. "Please sweetie," She added in a cute little voice as she tapped her son's cock on her cheek.

123456...8