Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You deserve the world Chelse... Never doubt that." Chelsea smiled up at Deborah with such gratitude that Deborah felt her friend truly did believe it.

The two women spent another hour or two together. They didn't stray too much onto the topic of pregnancy again as there were still so many raw emotions there and only so much could be covered in one day.

Ready to leave and standing in the doorway, Deborah turned to look at her friend after they finished their goodbyes. Chelsea did seem to have that pregnant glow about her, and Deborah reflected that her friend's tits did look particularly fantastic that morning; they were probably already growing.

"Remember, let me know once you and Jason are... reunited," Chelsea said slyly, her smile nothing proper for a pastor's wife. Deborah blushed, wondering how Chelsea so often made her feel the prude.

"I will let you know first... don't worry," Deborah said as demurely as she could manage.

"Nuh-uh-ugh! Not first, right away!" Chelsea said with a giggle and a wiggle of her eyebrows. Rushing forward, the shorter blonde leaned up to the taller brunette, whispering in her ear, "I want to find out while he is still dripping out of you Deb" Deborah swallowed, a blush on her face and her pussy positively humming in her damp panties. Pulling back, Deborah nodded her head and Chelsea's grin split even wider if that was possible.

"Love you, Deb!" Chelsea said brightly with a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too Chelse!" Deborah said, waving goodbye as she got into her car and pulled out of the Bywater's driveway. It was time to get home and wait for her son.

***

When she got back from the Bywaters, Deborah had gone straight up to her room, stripping off all of her clothes before jumping on her bed, her hand already between her legs sliding along her slippery lips. She hadn't been able to control herself. There were too many images in her head of young healthy cocks shooting out ridiculous amounts of sperm. Potent, fertile, baby-making spunk. Spunk that she had swallowed, spunk that Chelsea had let knock her up. Deborah really was acting a bit like a cum slut as she lay in bed and furiously rubbed her soaking pussy, brining herself to two wonderful orgasms thinking about her boy's creamy nut.

Afterwards, the mother lay in bed, wondering how she was going to go about seducing Jason. She supposed she could just ask him to fuck her. She couldn't picture a scenario where he said no; clearly her boy wanted her. But Deborah didn't want to just ask Jason to fuck her. That was totally unromantic; sure, it was a little hot, but Deborah wanted her son's first time to be special if she could.

'Besides', Deborah thought to herself as she checked her phone calendar. "You can't fuck him now; you're ovulating soon...' "Not unless you want to end up like Chelsea," Deborah whispered the last sentence herself. She didn't notice her own hand resting on her tummy, and she was confused as to how she felt about ending up pregnant like Chelsea. She knew that Jason wasn't ready to be a dad, he was still in high school for Christ's sake! But the idea of her baby boy knocking her up with her second child... Mrmmmm! Deborah shivered, her body shaking as if in anticipation.

"Oh, well... I'll figure out how to make it special for him. In the meantime, he can enjoy his mommy's blowjobs," Deborah said to herself all businesslike as she hopped out of bed and quickly rinsed in the shower, she wanted to smell fresh for when Jason arrived. She didn't think she had smelled bad, but she wasn't sure if her son would recognize the lingering smell of her pussy. Best to avoid any embarrassing questions about new perfume or something like that.

Checking herself out in the mirror, Deborah nodded approvingly of her baggy pink sweater and her tight white yoga pants, she didn't have any socks on. Her white yoga pants hugged her long legs and her bubbly butt tight like a soft second skin. The baggy pink sweater up top didn't show a bit of cleavage but heavily hinted at the full shape of her tits sitting freely beneath the fabric.

With this cute outfit on, she didn't think Jason would be able to resist long before asking for a blowjob. Deborah had also decided that she was going to make Jason ask. Sure, she really wanted his cock back in her mouth, filling her with his heavy pulsing heat, but she couldn't let him know that. She was going to play the perfectly innocent mother and dote upon him, but pretend to know nothing about his urges; let the boy come to her begging for her lips around his dick. Deborah really wanted to hear her son ask for it.

***

Jason walked back to his house briskly. He had wanted to run home, and he had started that way initially, but after a quick minute he realized he would arrive home panting and drenched in sweat. Reasoning that he didn't want to potentially put his mom off, or have to take a shower before getting some 'help', he had forced himself to walk a leisurely but quick pace.

As he moved along, he thought about what Jimmy had said during lunch. They had talked a bit more about their mothers, and Jimmy had explained some smaller things about his relationship with his mother. When Jason had asked how Jimmy had finally convinced his mom to have sex with him, Jimmy had blushed.

"Idk... I wasn't trying to fuck her. Well not really."

"What???" Jason asked, confused and his face clearing showing it. How would Jimmy have gotten his mom to agree to sex if he hadn't been trying to.

"Look man. I don't know. But, like, mom said we couldn't have sex. That was like her one big rule we couldn't break. She doesn't like contraception so she said we could help each other all we wanted, but no sex... One day... well one day we were 'helping' each other... And I was ummmm... I was rubbing myself... ugh-hmmm... on my mother,"

Jason took a moment to process but Jimmy's slight hand motions clued him in. he nodded his head for Jimmy to continue.

"Well... Idk. Just while I was rubbing myself on my mom there... I guess she got really into it because one moment she is breathing all heavy, and then the next thing I know... back inside mom..." Jimmy finished his story by taking a sip of his drink, he avoided Jason's eyes.

"Wait... What? Did it just slip in??"

Jimmy shrugged. "I-I guess... I don't know, I feel like my mom made sure it would slip in. She was moving her hips a lot... I don't know man... But sometimes, I think that what my mom actually wants and what she says are two different things,"

"Hmmmmm," Came Jason's thoughtful grunt. Now that Jimmy mentioned it, he did notice a similar pattern with his own mother. Not often, most of the time his mother said what she meant and meant what she said, but every now and then the two did not line up.

Jimmy continued on quietly. "At least when it comes to sex... She said we could never have sex... but then once we did start... I don't know man, but she doesn't ever complain about it now," Jimmy said proudly with a raise of his eyebrows. Jason snorted and shoved his friend playfully in the shoulder but thought to himself 'Since when did Jimmy become such a worldly man?'

As he was thinking back, Jason saw his street and a grin split his face; his feet picked up their pace.

***

Deborah played with her hair in the mirror, holding it up above her head in imitation of a bun as she pursed her lips. Was that too messy?

The sound of the front door opening and closing was immediately followed by Jason's voice.

"Mommmm! I'm home!" Came her son's call from the entryway. Deborah felt her heart begin to beat faster, but she took a deep breath and gave herself a quick shake, her loose brown curls swirling, before heading down the stairs. Her tits bounced in her sweater and her feet sunk into the soft carpet as she slowly descended.

"How was school baby?" Deborah asked warmly as she came down the stairs looking at Jason. He was staring up at her, a wondering smile on his face as his eyes bobbed up and down in tandem with her tit's movements. Deborah smiled to herself.

"Oh, it was good mom. How was your day? Get up to anything?" Jason asked as he came to the bottom of the stairs, his arms outstretched; Deborah found his expression and gesture adorable. Stopping on the bottom stair so that she stood slightly above her son, gaining back a height advantage she had lost many years ago, she wrapped him in a warm hug. Jason's face was buried in her titties as they embraced, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he snuggled in closer, mushing his face to her soft chest.

"Oh, mommy didn't get up too much today baby," Deborah whispered in her son's ear as she squeezed him to her bosom, thinking about how much of her day she had spent with her fingers in her pussy. "But I did go to see Chelsea, we had a nice little chat," Deborah said casually, managing to keep a calm face despite the memories of her and Chelsea's conversation.

At the mention of her friend, Jason seemed to hesitate. "Oh... How is Mrs. Bywater? Is she doing well?" he asked.

"Yea... actually, she is doing very well right now baby. Just like your mommy is," Deborah said cutely as she bopped her son on the nose with her index finger. Those words seemed to hit Jason as they made him swallow a lump in his throat. Deborah didn't understand her son's hesitation but she brushed it off and breezed past him, heading towards the kitchen.

"Hungry sweetie?" Deborah asked over her shoulder, her voice as innocently seductive as she could manage while she arched a delicate eyebrow over the rim of her glasses.

"Ummm... yea sure mom," Jason said after a pause. Deborah noticed that he had to draw his eyes away from her ass to look up at her. He was also, unknowingly, clenching and unclenching his hands. Deborah smirked to herself, it seemed that her son wanted something other than food, but he would have to learn to ask.

As Deborah began to walk to the fridge, Jason plucked up the courage to push the envelope forward a little. He was more than happy to get blowjobs from his mother as had been happening, but he wanted to give something in return. He felt it was very one sided at the moment, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in a closer look at the pussy that brought him into this world.

"Ummm, Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?" Deborah asked, her hand on the fridge, her head turned over her shoulder as she raised her eyebrows gently in question.

"Do you think I could ummm... Have something other than a sandwich?"

Deborah smiled good naturedly. "Sure honey. What do you have in mind?"

Jason paused and looked at his mother intently for a few seconds, swallowing a lump in his throat. "Ummm... You?" His intonation changed as he asked the question unsure of Deborah's response.

Deborah immediately felt her face flush and she looked away, her loose hair covering her eyes. "Oh my god!" The mother thought to herself. She felt her heart racing and all the nerves from first taking her son's cock in her hand coming back.

Looking back up at her son with unsure eyes, Deborah spoke quietly. "You want to eat mommy?"

Jason walked forward until he was close to his mother, their bodies inches apart. "If you'd let me, I'd really like to try... You've been so helpful with me I thought it would be nice to return the favour." Deborah looked up at her son and in her mind could see his face looking up at her from between her legs. She almost squeaked as she felt her pussy moisten. "And... I really want to taste you mom," he whispered as he leaned down closing his eyes.

Deborah leaned forward, pushing her breasts into her son's chest as she titled her head up and embraced his gentle kiss. Mother and son sensually locked lips for a few seconds as Jason delicately wrapped his arms around his mother and filled his palms with his mother's ample butt. Deborah moaned into her son's mouth as he groped her, pulling her body to him.

When they broke apart, both of them slightly out of breath, Deborah looked up at Jason, her liquid brown eyes swirling through her glasses. "Okay baby," She whispered, nodding her head.

A slow grin split Jason's face. "Okay?"

Deborah nodded her head. "Yes, okay... You can eat Mommy... You can eat Mommy's... pussy." Deborah slowly got out, a naughty thrill running through her as she spoke words that she never thought she would say.

"It's so hot when you say 'pussy' mom," Jason mumbled as he bent down to kiss Deborah's neck. Deborah sighed quietly and ran her fingers through her son's hair as he peppered her collarbone with kisses.

Hesitant, thinking she would sound silly talking dirty, Deborah was convinced to try by the growing thrum in her body as her son played with her ass and delivered gentle loving kisses. Leaning up to his ear, she whispered, her breath hot and moist "pussy," slow and sensual.

When Jason literally shivered, his hands clenching around her butt, Deborah giggled, but her arousal blazed as she felt the reaction her words had on her son.

"Hmmmm... You really doooo like it don't you baby?" Deborah teased gently. Pulling back to look down at her, Deborah saw Jason had that blaze in his eyes.

"I'm hungry," he said simply as he began to tug at his mother's hand. Deborah bit her lip, unable to speak and let her son lead her to the living room. As she walked, her hand in her son's, she clenched her legs together, trying to stop the squirming she felt coming on.

Once at the couch, Jason smiled and looked at her with his hand inviting her to sit. Slowly, Deborah did so while keeping eye contact. Once seated, she tilted her chin up to her son, her eyes slowly dropping as Jason knelt in front of her legs. He ran his hands up her calves and over her knees, exploring his mother's body through her yoga leggings.

"These are going to need to come off mom," Jason said with an eager smile.

"R-right...Okay," Came Deborah's quiet reply. Not really believing that she was taking off her pants so that her son could then eat her pussy, Her SON! Deborah gently began to lift her hips. Her heart raced in her chest and she could hear the blood rushing in her ears.

Before she knew it, Deborah felt Jason's hands at her hips, digging into her waistband. Then she felt the tight fabric gently peeling away from her skin as she pushed her butt in the air. As Jason pulled the leggings off of her feet and tossed them to the side, Deborah felt so exposed and vulnerable as she sat there half naked, her long, pale legs bare.

Jason ran his hands up her smooth flesh and rubbed his face along one of her thighs. "Your skin is so soft mom," he mumbled as he peppered her flesh with kisses; his touch raised goosebumps along her flesh. Deborah breathed in deeply as her son brought her arousal slowly and slowly higher.

Kissing his way up her legs, Jason smirked and looked between her legs at the bright yellow panties his mother was wearing.

"I like your panties mom." Jason said simply; to which Deborah giggled

"Oh, do you?" She asked in mock disbelief.

"Mhmmmm... But they're kind of... in the way," Jason said as he gently began to push her panties to the side. When he did, Deborah quickly quieted and watched his eyes gently widen in amazement. The mother blushed furiously and had to look away as her son gazed at her pussy. Sons weren't supposed to look at their mother's pussy! Everyone knew that. But Deborah couldn't deny the thrill of excitement rushing through her as she realized her son was staring at her most private parts.

Jason was entranced as he looked at his place of birth. His mother's pussy was... simply beautiful. She had fat, like PHAT, pussy lips. They were pale, like the rest of her flesh, but flushed a beautiful shade pink. Jason saw that his mother was smooth and shaved around her lips, but sitting above her shiny pink pearl was a full, curly brown bush. Right down the middle, beneath her bush and clit, he could just see the hints of her bright pink inner lips glistening with her dew.

"It's perfect," the son mumbled with a breath. Deborah heard his words and her confidence soared; she thrilled at the compliment. She had never before heard such reverence in a voice when someone was talking about her body. Peeking back between her legs, looking past her tits in her sweater, she saw Jason staring at her pussy.

"You think so?" Deborah asked, uncertainty in her voice.

Jason looked as if he was pulled out of a reverie when he made eye contact with his mom.

"Am I sure?" He asked raising his eyebrows before looking back to her pussy and his gaze melting. "It's... so beautiful mom," his voice trailed off as he gently reached out and slid a finger through her dewy folds. Deborah mewled and her legs gently shivered as she felt her son touch her most intimate place.

Jason grinned at his mother's reaction and slowly slid his finger up through her fold to gather her dew on his digit and gently circle her clit.

"Oohhhhh baby!" Deborah wailed, her fingers clenching as she moved to reach down and stop her son but stopped herself first, wanting the pleasure to continue.

"Feel good?" Jason asked with a grin in his voice.

"Mhmmm," Deborah mewled, her lip between her teeth.

"Good" Jason said before leaning in and licking her clit. Deborah threw her head back on the couch and pushed her butt down the couch so her pussy pushed into Jason's face.

Jason eagerly inhaled his mother's scent through her bush and grabbed his mom's hips, bringing her pussy to his face as much as she was pushing it there.

Jason began to slowly lap at Deborah's pussy as the mother pushed and pulled her hips, her body thrumming with pleasure that needed to be met. Jason thrilled at the way his mother's body moved, clearly aroused and seeking out his mouth and lips. Knowing that this excited his mother, the son was desperate to show her his willingness, or rather his desperation, to please her.

Humming, almost growling with arousal, Jason sucked on his mother's pussy and was rewarded as sweet mommy nectar flowed into his mouth. Deborah arched her back and her legs involuntarily clutched her son's head, trapping him between her legs as her muscles clenched.

Once her legs dropped back down, Jason ran his hands up his mother's thighs and encouraged her to place them around his ears again, eager to be trapped between her supple flesh once more. Deborah moaned at the naughtiness of her son encouraging her to smother him in her pussy but willingly complied, gently wrapping her legs around his head and locking her ankles behind his shoulder blades. Her heels bounced against his back as her body twitched in pleasure.

A few minutes later, when Jason gently slotted a finger in her pussy, Deborah had to unlock her legs and drop them as her body demanded open legs for deeper, easier access to her tight pussy.

"Oh my god baby," the mother wailed as she felt her tight walls pushed apart by her son's finger. "You feel so good inside of mommy" Deborah cried out. Jason's arousal flared at hearing those words, and he was immediately thinking of what it would be like to hear his mother say that when his cock was in her.

His passion growing, Jason doubled down and pushed his face lower, allowing his tongue to slide in alongside his finger. But that took up too much room so he removed the finger, gripped his mother's butt and pulled her forward as he sunk his tongue as deep as he could into Deborah.

Deborah's eyes opened wide as she felt her son's hot slippery tongue push into her deeper than she would have thought possible for a tongue, and begin wriggling around inside of her. Deborah felt a pressure building in her tummy as Jason's tongue slid around inside of her, pushing past her folds and eliciting tingles of pleasure as her nerves were lit up.

123456...8