Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is it so... so soft and smooth?" Jason asked wonderingly before dipping his head down to give his mom's pussy a nice long lick up the centre.

"Fffuuuuck!" Deborah moaned as she shifted her hips, rolling them towards her son's face. Jason pulled back with a look of surprise. He was about to jokingly reprimand his mother for her swearing, but before he could, his mom's eyes flashed open and she looked at him with a scary hunger. Reaching down, the mother grabbed her son's face and guided him back to her pussy. He decided to leave her cursing alone and began lapping at her dripping cunt. Deborah moaned and ground her hips in tandem with her son's hungry licks.

"Mommy likes to keep it smooth baby," Deborah moaned, answering her son's question as she ran her fingers through his hair, guiding his movements. "It... It helps when I masturbate," She carried on in between breathy moans and sighs. She moaned as Jason stuck his tongue inside of her. Jason felt her pussy open for him and a deluge of tangy creamy wetness seeped out. He quickly swallowed and sucked on his mom's pussy just a little harder; after all, she tasted wonderful and he wanted more!

"You masturbate too?" Jason asked incredulously when he finally decided to pull back, his gaze flicking up to his mother's before returning to the pussy he was idly toying with. Her outer lips were so fat and swollen. Her bright inner pink lips dripped clear dew. Right above her shining pink clit was her nest of soft brown curls with a few drops of his mother's cum shining on them. Remembering that the clit was important, Jason gently placed his lips over the smooth pink pearl and gave a sweet, gentle suck.

Deborah was about to reply but had to strangle her moan instead as she arched her back. The mother thrust her hips upwards, only to immediately draw them back down, trying to escape the sensation overload on her clit. Jason followed his mother's hips with his head and wouldn't let her clit escape. He really loved how gently his mother's bush tickled his nose as he munched on her phanny. Grabbing her around the hips, the son brought his face in deep, probing his tongue down and into her tight entrance again.

Irritatingly, his mother's panties got in the way, even pushed to the side as they were. So, after a moment where he took a break from mommy muff munching, he patted his mother's bum and she lifted up her hips so that he could slide the panties off. Deborah watched as her son eagerly ripped off her panties, and, smiling, put them around his head as if wearing a necklace. He brought them up to his face when he noticed her looking and took a deep sniff. Deborah trembled her pussy clenching. Reaching down between her wide spread thighs, the mother grabbed her panties around Jason's neck and pulled. "Come here baby," she whined as she brought his lips back down to her pussy. Jason obliged all too happily.

This time, as Jason was eating out his mother's delicious pussy, Deborah brought her thighs up around his head, her heels locked behind his shoulders. Jason took a deep breath and with all his air being filtered through his mother's bush, her scent assaulted him and made his brain fog over with lust; he moaned into her muff. Her smooth soft thighs restricting him felt wonderful. He could feel her calves and feet flexing and clenching as she rolled her heels in pleasure. Jason couldn't see it, but his mom's toes were curling.

The son held on tightly to his mother, his hands holding her sides, just beneath her breasts.

"Oh baby, hold mommy's titties," Deborah moaned as she hunched herself forward and grabbed Jason's hands with hers, bringing them to her tits where he immediately latched on. Deborah smiled as she felt him squeeze her tits as he eagerly drove his tongue deep into her. "Yes baby, just like thatttttt!" Deborah hissed as Jason's nose rubbed on her clit and his tongue pushed around inside her clinging walls. "Fuck do his lips ever feel good on mine" the mother thought as she felt a pressure building inside of her.

Deborah began groaning as if she were in pain and her thighs now held on tightly to Jason's head, her hips insistently bucking upwards at his face. Jason's breathing was becoming more and more restricted, but as it did his sense of smell became more and more overwhelmed with his mother's scent. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her body now, and her pussy was absolutely juicing on his face so that he couldn't smell anything else.

"Vvvvc Mhmmm" Deborah heard mumbling coming faintly from between her thighs but she felt it THRUM in her pussy. Jason had been trying to say 'Fuck mom' but her snatch muffled the words. As her son's garbled words clicked in her brain, while also sending shivers through her core, Deborah came. She wailed, her pitch rising as her back arched and her thighs clamped around Jason's face. His breathing was cut off completely and his vision went black as he felt his mother's pussy tighten around his tongue and push it out as he had learned happens when his mom cums. Immediately following, his mouth was filled with a quick hot stream of very tasty mommy nectar. He was ready this time and quickly began swallowing and probing his tongue as a second hot splash entered his mouth. Realizing more might still come, the son opened his mouth wide over his mother's pussy, pressing his wet lips firmly to her even wetter ones so that he got a seal, and sucked for all he was worth.

Deborah's wail turned into a shriek and her thighs began to tremble around Jason's head, her heels pounding and sliding along his shoulders. Jason squeezed his mother's tits as she came into his mouth, her spurts lessening in volume each time, but her shudders seemed to stay the same. Suddenly, Deborah's trembling turned back into a fierce paralyzing clench.

Jason couldn't see his mother, but if he could, he would have seen how red her face and chest were as she grimaced through the throes of ecstasy; her eyes were screwed shut. Deborah's body curled around her son's head, trapping the source of her pleasure as she peaked. And then, with a shuddering breath, Deborah fell back as her whole body went boneless.

Jason took in a deep breath of air as his mother's thighs fell to the sides of his head and he could see again. After taking a couple breaths of air, he gently lapped at his mom's pussy as he looked past her heaving red splotchy chest to her flushed and sweaty face. Deborah adjusted her skewed glasses with one hand; her eyes were still closed. Jason smiled into his mom's pussy and pulled back, looking down at the puffy slick lips and pink folds of her. He bent down and gently kissed his mom's clit. She really was just perfect everywhere.

Deborah gasped at her son's touch and her body curled up again, before she sighed weakly and laid back down as the source of sensation left. Deborah reached between her thighs and pulled her son up between her legs so that he could rest his head on her stomach. Jason smiled and shimmed closer to the couch so that he could rest his elbows just above his mother's hips and look at her from eye level; he smirked at her.

"Did I do a good job mom?" He asked smugly. Deborah smirked submissively and gently bucked her hips up into her son's abs, her slick pussy leaving a trail of her goo; she nodded her head gently.

"You did very good baby," She whispered up to him, looking at him through her slightly steamy glasses. Jason's slick, shining grin grew wider and he leaned down, resting his chest on his mother's soft, warm tits. Deborah moaned into her son's lips as he kissed her. Her own taste filled her mouth as Jason probed his tongue past her lips. She eagerly let him in and sucked her taste off his tongue before pushing her own soft pink digit into his mouth.

The mother and son continued making out, their moans getting hungrier and needier. Deborah kept rolling her slimy cum covered hips up into Jason's abs, and the boy eagerly grabbed and pulled at his mother wherever he could, trying to maintain as much skin contact as possible.

Jason pulled back from their passionate kiss, Deborah looked up at her son with sad puppy dog eyes, wanting him to come back down to her. Jason loomed above her, his breathing ragged as his eyes flicked between his mother's. "Mom. I... I want to have sex with you," he said- his breathing heavy.

Deborah's heart stopped for a beat. She blinked twice as she looked up at her son, and then her pussy clenched, she could feel it wet itself and almost hum with excitement. Instinctually, she shifted her hips, rolling them against her son again.

"A-are you sure baby?" Deborah asked after a stretch of silence where they both had just looked at each other, breathing heavy.

"Yea... I-I'm surer than I have ever been of anything," Jason rushed as he bent back down and kissed his mother's neck. Deborah moaned as her nails raked along her son's shoulders.

"Oohhhhh babyyyyy, we shouldn't" She whined as she rocked her hips. Then, ignoring the words she had just uttered "A-are you a virgin Jason?" Deborah asked after a moment as Jason continued to kiss her neck. She was fairly certain he was, but she needed to know.

"Y-yes" Jason whispered quietly before pulling away and looking back down at his mom.

Deborah bit her lower lip and blinked. Her facial expression showed uncertainty along with a lot of desire. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather give it to a girl your age... Someone who isn't as... used as me..." Deborah finished he question; her eyes searching her son's.

Jason's brows drew together in confusion and anger. "U-used?" He asked flabbergasted. "Mom... You're not used. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. The smartest, the prettiest, the funniest... and most CERTAINLY..." His anger had passed as he spoke, and now pure passion and love filled his eyes. "Most certainly... the S-E-X-I-E-S-T woman who ever walked this earth... Why would I ever want to give my virginity to anybody but you mom?"

"Oh baby," Deborah said breathily as she reached a hand up to her boy's face, cupping his cheek.

"You're the only woman I want mom. The only woman I am even willing to be with... I don't just want it to be you... It HAS to be you... I love you... more than just as my mom..." Jason looked down at Deborah, his face serious as he tried to impress upon her how hopelessly in love with her, he was.

Deborah gazed up at her son, her heart fluttering in her chest as his words registered. She felt herself being drawn to her son. Her own emotions, all the love, lust, and motherly affection for her son threatening to spill over and drown her in bliss. But she held back by a fingernail, still not certain that this relationship with her son was okay.

"Is... Is that true baby?... you'd be okay w-with having sex with me... your mother???" She added, wanting to impress upon him the seriousness of the relationship.

Jason bent down and kissed his mom on the lips gently. He pulled away smiling. "I wouldn't be okay with-it mom..." Deborah's anxiety clawed up and she felt herself pulling away. "I would be over the moon!" Jason yelped as he pumped a fist in the air. Deborah giggled at her son's antics and she felt her fears flee along with her anxiety. "I don't want anyone else but you mom," he mumbled happily as he kissed her face, peppering her cheeks, nose and forehead with love. "I want to be a momma's boy till the day I die," he said, his voice dripping with excitement as he squeezed Deborah's tits.

Deborah smiled up at her son, blushing but feeling like a million bucks. "Welllllllll..." Deborah drawled, tilting her head and placing her index finger on her jaw as if thinking. "If you're so set on being mommy's lover... I suppose you could fuck me," Deborah finished with a sultry looked aimed up at her son.

Jason swallowed as he pulled back and stared down at his mom, his eyes laser focused and filled with barely contained desire. Deborah nodded her head submissively and Jason immediately moved to pull back his hips. "Wait baby!" Deborah said suddenly, her dainty fingers splayed against her son's abs, preventing him from doing anything yet. "Do you have a condom?... Today is Mommy's risky day..." Deborah admitted sheepishly, her cheeks flushing a deep red as she spoke about her fertility.

Jason swallowed and he thought quickly. "Y-yea of course mom. I got one in my room!" He rushed as he already began to scramble up off of the floor.

Deborah giggled as her naked son rushed up the stairs, his cock bouncing erratically and his tight athletic bum flexing. She didn't have to wait long for Jason to come back down the stairs, grinning triumphantly as he held up a condom packet. Deborah blushed and quickly looked away. She felt terribly exposed lying on the couch completely naked while her son approached with a condom in hand.

"Back!" Jason said, his breathing a bit rushed as she settled on his knees again between his mother's thighs.

"I see that baby," Deborah tittered. She watched as Jason ripped open the packet and gently rolled the condom onto his dick. She watched as it rolled down and down and down, until all of his long thick cock was cased in shiny clear latex. Deborah swallowed as she looked at all of the wrapped meat that was going to be inside of her shortly.

Jason looked up at his mom as he scooted forward. He spit into his hand and lubed up his condom wrapped dick. Placing his other hand on Deborah's thigh, he lined himself up with her dripping slit.

Deborah looked down between their bodies but couldn't see past her tits. However, she could feel the tip of the condom on her nether lips.

"Ready?" Jason asked as he looked at his mom.

Deborah adjusted her glasses and nodded her head meekly. Jason began to slide his cock up and down through his mother's folds, not yet entering her but teasing her lips with his cockhead. Deborah whimpered adorably and ground her hips downward, seeking out her son's cock.

Jason hummed happily as his mom ground her hips at him. He felt a disbelieving grin tugging at his lips that his mother wanted him, but when looking at the writhing form of his mother, the pure sexual need to be filled she felt was clear. Not only her face and her begging eyes, large through the red glasses, but also her body language, as open and submissive as could be. Swallowing, the grin leaving his face as he realized what was about to happen, Jason slotted his cock firmly between his mother's swollen, puffy lips.

Looking back up at his mother, the two locked eyes as they both felt Jason's heavy dick resting at Deborah's entrance. With another tiny nod of approval from Deborah, Jason sank into his mother's molten depths. Deborah gasped and Jason took in long hissing breath as the two of them were finally reconnected as they hadn't been in over 18 years.

Deborah's legs trembled gently as they wrapped around her son. Her hands clawed at his forearms and she took in a shuddering breath after her initial gasp as she felt her son slowly filling her with his throbbing heat. He spread her hot clinging walls easily with how wet and eager she was for him, but he still STRETCHED her. Deborah's pussy hadn't had anything bigger than three of her dainty little fingers in 5 years. For five years her pussy had tightened up from her ex-husbands admittedly average dick. Now, it was being split open by the biggest invader it had ever housed.

Jason's cock throbbed and pulsed with life as he slid into his mother's heat. He could feel the warmth from his mom's pussy through the latex as her strong cunt clutched at him, as if trying to draw him in deeper. Jason sighed and sank his hips down into the molten embrace that was his mother. He had to pull back about halfway when Deborah placed her dainty fingers on his lower abs, a grimace of discomfort on her face. Jason slowly withdrew and watched, amazed, as his mom's pink pussy clung to him on the way out. His eyebrows rose and he watched, transfixed as he slowly slid his dick back in, watching as more and more of his cock disappeared into the woman that birthed him. As their hips finally connected, both mother and son sighed with the utmost sexual gratification. Deborah's pussy spasmed quickly three times, as if registering the cock filling it was as deep as could be, and adjusting so that it had the snuggest fit around it.

Jason looked down to where he was joined with his mother. His eyes still wide in amazement. Looking back up at Deborah, he smiled at her when he noticed she was watching him. "I-I'm inside you mom," Jason said wonderingly, a grin eating at his lips. "I'm actually back inside of you!" He repeated, still not comprehending what he saw when he looked down at where his cock should be, but only saw his mother's pussy stretched around the base of the condom. Deborah smiled fondly at her son's words as they sent a naughty thrill through her.

"Yes baby. You are back inside of mommy," She whispered as she clenched her pussy playfully; Jason gasped, his eyes rolling upwards at the sensation. When the novelty of the initial squeeze passed, Jason leaned down, kissing Deborah's neck.

Deborah moaned and rocked her hips, causing Jason's cock to move around inside of her, not by much, but enough to feel the ridges and veins, even through the condom. The mother felt absolutely STUFFED with her son's dick; it felt so right!

"O-oh my god... You're sooo... WARMmmmm Mommm!" Jason grunted as he tried to take in the sensations of actually being inside of his mother. Deborah registered her son's words, filtering them through the mind-numbing sensations coming from her vagina. She would have laughed normally, but her son's throbbing cock put all thoughts of laughter far out of her mind. All she could manage was a slutty moan as she shuddered.

Reaching behind Jason, she grabbed her son's ass and pulled him into her as she spread her legs further and pressed her hips upwards. She breathed hotly in his ear, hissing, "Do you like mommy's ugh!... ugh!... warmmm pussy baby?" Jason grunted dumbly in response and pressed all his weight into his mother, pushing her deep into the cushions; clearly, he did like it. Deborah grunted as her guts were rearranged with Jason's increased thrusting. The mother clawed at her son's shoulders before settling her breathing as the waves of pleasure lessened and allowed her to talk normally. "Do you like how tight mommy is?" she asked cutely, pulling back and batting her lashes through the glasses.

"Fuck mom... Sooooo tight...I can't believe it. You're squeezing my dick... ugh... like a vice," Jason grunted, absolutely amazed as he looked down between their two bodies. He watched as his slick, shining dick slid out of his mother's vagina, her inner bright pink lips clinging to his cock as he withdrew. "It's like your pussy is trying to pull me in mom." With a satisfied sigh the son eagerly sank his cock all the way back into his mother's warm inviting embrace, filling her to the brim with his throbbing meat.

"Ugh.. It is...ugh!.. Ugh!... Trynna pull you in," Deborah groaned as she arched her back from the pleasure of being filled with her son's full length again. "You split mommy open soooo good babyyyyy," Deborah cooed as she traced her nails along Jason's back. "You have- Nnngh! a veryyyyy... big- ngh-ngh- dick," She grunted as Jason pressed her into the couch again, his cockhead rubbing at her cervix deep inside of her. The mother ground her hips and squirmed instinctually, her eyes fluttering and her mouth parting open.

"Really... mom?" Jason asked with a suspicious but hopeful grin as he pulled back to look down at her. Deborah rolled her eyes at his silliness once she recovered; she never understood why boys these days seemed SO obsessed with dick size. But in her son's case, it was true; Jason had a fucking thick, and long, dick.

1...345678