Monday Morning in a Bread Truck

Story Info
My morning adventure in the back of a bread truck.
2.1k words
4.71
3.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night (or early in the morning) and here I was again. Walking, walking, walking, up and down the sidewalk, around the block and back again. This was my faithful cruising ground. Sure, there were a few hustlers around. The area was known for it. That was what made this area so good for cruising. Whether looking to pay for it or for a freebie, men drove through here looking for some anonymous sex.

It was a Sunday, and there seemed to be far fewer potential hookups cruising the area than usual. Almost none in fact. It was three A.M. and I should have called it a night, but I was so horny I couldn't possibly go home without having had a good fuck or a least a nice cock to suck. No, I would stick it out as long as I possibly could in hopes of finding someone with a good hard cock to offer. So, I continued walking, standing and strolling hoping someone would make me that offer. Time quickly drifted by.

Now it was five A.M. and the area was starting to wake up. People were leaving their homes to go to work, many cars and trucks passing through with the drivers having only the coming week on their mind. It just may be time to pack it in. One more trip around the block, I figured, and I'll head home and try again tomorrow. I put in an honest effort, but no luck tonight. I would just have to go home and take care of myself and hope that tomorrow night would be different.

As I started on my last trip around the block, I saw a small truck slow down as it passed. That is usually a good sign, but at this time of day I wouldn't expect this to be much of an opportunity. It was a bread truck, the exact type of vehicle that would be making deliveries at this time of the morning. Maybe he's looking for an address or reading his delivery sheet. He sped off and I continued on my way, chalking the night up as a loss. A couple of minute later the same truck passed again. This time when he slowed down he made strong eye contact with me. That was always a good sign. I may not have to leave unfulfilled after all. He drove off slowly and, bursting with excitement, I quickened my pace. I was sure that inside that truck was the delightful combination of a cock and an offer to be made.

He made a left turn at the corner and I hurried to turn the corner so I could keep track of him. I didn't want to miss what would certainly be the last possibility of getting some today. He made another left and I walked as fast as I could to make the same left myself. I was filled with anticipation as I reached the corner. If he was there, I was in luck. I turned the corner and sure enough, there was the bread truck pulled over to the curb. Just the sight of his truck idling and waiting for me made me swell, growing harder by the step.

I walked up to the drivers side and said hi. I was delighted by the sight of the man that looked out at me. He was very blue collar looking, very strong features, possibly Greek or Middle Eastern, late forties, far better looking than I would have settled for. If he's looking to give what I'm looking to get, this day would turn out to be a good one indeed.

He said "Hey. What are you up to?"

"Just walking around, hanging out." I answered.

" I have some time to spare and I'm hoping you do, too." Was the response.

I replied "Yeah, as much as you need."

To which he answered "Get in."

I walked around and entered the passenger side, my cock already stiff with the thought of what might in store for me. At a quick glance around the inside, his truck was full. Boxes and bags of bread filled the back of the truck, leaving only a small aisle in the middle. The driver pulled away and I was ready for whatever he may have in store for me.

"What do you like to do?" He asked.

"I love to suck cock and get fucked." I answered.

"Good," he replied, "you're going to be doing both."

Several blocks away, the driver pulled his truck over to the curb and turned it off. I wasn't sure if this would be a good spot. The sun was already up and it was a busy street, crowded with people rushing to work on this Monday morning. He got out of his seat and went to the back of the truck. He hung two very dark blinds over the windows on the rear doors, making us invisible to anyone on the outside from the rear of the truck. He motioned me into the back and closed a sliding door that separated the front from the rear, entirely blocking any view there may have been through the windshield. It was quite dark in the rear and the problem was solved. No one on the outside would be able to see a thing, even though we were on a very busy street.

With no preliminaries, he dropped his pants, shook them off, kicked them aside and guided me down to my knees. He immediately pressed his dick against my lips. I hungrily took the head of his semi-hard cock in my mouth and he immediately began thrusting. I felt his cock grow harder with each thrust until it was as hard as a rod of steel. He grabbed the sides of my head and fucked my mouth with great lust and intensity. He was obviously going to be in control and I wouldn't want it any other way. Man, am I glad I didn't go home earlier. After a few minutes of face fucking, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and had me stand up.

"Now take your pants off." he said.

I compiled. He turned me around and bent me over some boxes of bread. Without a word, I felt the head of his cock pressing against my welcoming asshole. Gently yet firmly, he pushed a little harder each time. I could feel his thick cock spreading me open a little more with each push. Finally, after a little spit and a quick sharp pain, he was in. And I was ready to take all of him. He grabbed me very tightly by my hips and gave me everything he had. Better than eight inches of hard cock buried in my ass never felt so good. With each thrust he would pull his cock out right to the head and slowly push back in until there was nothing left to give. Again. And again. As he quickened his pace I could feel his balls slapping on my ass. The sensations of delight that I felt were far beyond exceptional.

Then he stopped and pulled his cock out of my ass.

"I want you to turn around and sit on the floor." he said.

So I turned around and sat on the floor of the truck with my back against a box full of bread, my legs straight out in front of me. He stood over me and crouched down in front of me so he could put his cock in my mouth.

He said "I want you to see what you taste like. I know you're gonna like it. I want you to suck my cock clean and make it good and wet so it goes in your ass nice and easy. Good and wet. So you can take as much cock as I want give you."

I had never done ass to mouth before, but I was very eager to try, if only for the experience. He slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked it eagerly. I was neither repulsed nor humiliated by the fact that it was just buried deep in my ass. It made his cock warmer than normal and turned me on immensely. Then he rammed it all the way down my throat, held it there for a second or two and pulled it all the way out and slapped me across the face with it and rammed it down my throat again. Ram, hold, out, slap and ram again. He did this for about five full minutes and it was such a fucking turn on. Each time he rammed it down, I could feel the entire form of his cock in my mouth and throat, feel his wonderfully textured balls land on my chin and rest there for a few seconds. When he pulled it out, the slap of his cock was exhilarating. The sting was such a wonderful sensation. I have never felt more alive.

Suddenly, he yanked me to my feet, spun me around and bent me over the same bread boxes again. This time there was no gentle introduction. He spread my ass open with both hands, spit on my hole, grabbed his cock and buried it deep in my ass. With his hands grasping my shoulders he was thrusting, harder and harder with each stroke. His wildly thrusting cock was filling my ass with that wonderful combination of pleasure and pain. This was the kind of fucking I always hope for but rarely get. And this man sure knew how to give it.

As he was fucking me as hard as he could, the boxes of bread I was bent over broke open. He never lost his stride. He stayed deep in my ass and went to the floor with me. We were surrounded by loaves of bread and rolls but he was undeterred. I was laid out flat on the floor, face down and he was lying right on top of my back. I could feel the slippery sweat between our bodies as he continued to fuck me deep and hard. I could feel his breath on my neck and hear his groans of pleasure. Now with each thrust he pulled his cock out completely and rammed it back in. I was in a state of pure ecstasy.

Eventually, he withdrew and stood up. He told me to kneel on the floor in front of him and I did, as if worshiping his throbbing cock. He put the head of his cock in my mouth and started masturbating. He was grunting and masturbating faster and faster, his hand little more than a blur and the head of his cock vibrating on my tongue as I awaited the delicious gift he had for me.

"Don't swallow right away when I cum. I want to see your face and mouth full of cum before you do." he said.

He began to spasm in the throes of orgasm as I braced myself for what was to come. His hot fluid shot right up my nose and across the side of my face. Spurt after spurt hit my face and filled my mouth with his delicious, sticky cream.His load filled my mouth, went straight up the side of my face and was dripping off my chin.There was cum in my hair and even on my ear. He was definitely a big shooter and I loved every drop of what he had to offer.

He said "Now open your mouth wide and show me what I gave you... That's it... Look at you, on your knees with a face and mouth full of my hot load. What a good little slut you are. Yeah, I know you fuckin' love it."

He was right about that. I certainly did!

"Now go ahead and swallow it. Then open your mouth and show me that you know how to listen."

I did just as I was told. I was enthralled with the feel of his hot, thick liquid sliding down my throat. The taste of his cum was absolutely beautiful, Salty yet sweet, bitter yet savory. I was more satisfied than a man drinking water after walking through a desert. I dutifully opened my mouth for his inspection, showing him that every last drop that landed in my mouth had now been consumed.

"That's a good little fag. You know how to listen. I like that. I'd like to make you my bitch. I hope I run into you again sometime." he said. " I would like nothing more." Was my reply.

He then handed me a roll of paper towels to tidy up with and, after dressing, opened the door separating the front from the back. I climbed through to the front and as I was exiting I saw him picking up the bread and rolls that had spilled out onto the floor and jamming them back into the split open boxes.

The preceding is based on a true story.