All Comments on 'Monday Morning in a Bread Truck'

by ChrisRomanoNYC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
swansons901swansons901about 1 month ago

I love this story about cruising. "I love to suck cock and get fucked." I am the same. I enjoyed the anticipation before getting into the bread truck. The author's description of the sex and the dialog rings true based on my own encounters. I loved the author's second story too. Reading his stories are like eating chips, I can read one after another, after another. I hope there are more coming. No one can read just one.

ChrisRomanoNYCChrisRomanoNYCabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you so much. I appreciate the feedback. You truly humble me. I have much experience to draw from, so I promise you there will be more soon.

46204_zipper46204_zipper28 days ago

Very hot. A hard cock in a warm, willing ass. Got me UP tis AM. Keep telling us about your encounters.

ChrisRomanoNYCChrisRomanoNYC28 days agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I'm happy I was able to get you UP. I will certainly keep them coming, I have many more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

A great account of a sexual encounter that rings true to my experiences as a person who often cruises for cock. I especially liked the ass to mouth portion, having done it more than once myself, because I can’t send anyone away with a dirty dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisRomanoNYC@ChrisRomanoNYC
I am a gay male from New York City. I am a submissive bottom. I tend to be quite adventurous, sexually and otherwise. I love to draw from my own experiences when writing.