Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she kept Zelina on a string, limiting her cock intake to one swift thrust at a time for familiarity's sake. Sometimes, she switched things up though, driving that dick inside in spurts with a few shorter, weaker thrusts. Other times, one long, Earth-shattering smash was the way to go, the tight skin of Mella's toned thighs crashing against the meaty surface at the end of the leash echoing throughout the otherwise silent hotel bedroom.

The erotic sounds, much like the rest of their hot and sweaty ass fucking session, only benefitted from the overuse of anal lubricant, too. The liquidy nature made their already thunderous contacts even louder, to the point that Carmella was almost surprised that whoever was on the other side didn't start beating on the wall to tell them to knock it off.

Nevertheless, such a response never came, and while it didn't, what did come was the inevitable and expected drying of the lube she'd used at the onset. Not entirely, but the vast majority had soaked into the soft tissue of her anal walls, evidenced by the increased friction on each thrust, beating things up temporarily. As promised though, it didn't last long, Carmella quickly reapplying before continuing her anal assault in kind.

However, with that continuation came a different kind of stroke. Hard upward strikes, aiming for new and exciting spots that, for a newcomer like Zelina, were a wonderful and welcomed addition to Mella's assfucking arsenal. But a few new techniques weren't all that came with the reapplication of lube, either. Mixing with them were an increased amount of pleasure or, more accurate to how Zelina would describe it: the greatest fucking thing she'd ever felt. Or, at least that's how she would, if she could actually formulate complex sentences.

It didn't take long before the inklings of pleasure that first infected her mind grew to an uncontrollable degree. They started small at first, gradually increasing in size as her butthole grew more accustomed to the abuse but, once Carmella essentially started round 2, it became more than Zelina could handle, especially since she'd never been forced to do so before, vanilla hetero sex life and all that jazz.

Poor Zelina Vega couldn't fathom anything feeling as good as Money Mella's cock felt sliding in and out of her asshole, still at the same slow and drawn out pace but with the added benefit of a fresh supply of slippery sex oil and the further relaxing of her anal muscles. Altogether, her puny body never stood a chance and soon after, she found herself wondering how in the world she'd manage to quell the sudden urge to cum.

Which, in and of itself, was completely fucking nuts! Cumming just from anal, without so much as a single dainty fingernail scratching her sensitive clit. The stories Zelina had read on the internet before about people suffering through anal but eventually enjoying it and even managing to snag an orgasm out of it, they all ended the same way. With the woman rubbing herself right over the edge and, admittedly, experiencing what they described as the strongest climax of their lives. But, she'd never heard about someone cumming from anal stimulation alone. Such a thing almost didn't seem possible! Maybe because all the women from those stories were with guys, and not an uber-talented, super-powered sex goddess like her Money Mistress? Who's to say? But one thing was certain: an orgasm was building from deep within, whether she toyed her wet cunt or not.

Zelina could feel it swelling, and without any defenses in the way, which she lacked thanks to her overall inexperience, it was coming fast like an off-rail bullet train. Mella was just so good, so efficient at making her feel good; she hadn't even begun to even remotely give it her all, but even still, Zelina was lost in the pleasure.

In a way, that otherwise empty hotel room was like a vacuum of space completely cut off from the rest of the world. An all white room where time was stopped and nothing mattered, outside of Carmella, Zelina, and the strap-on cock lodged inside her asshole, still invading at a more intimate and passionate rhythm. It was like an out-of-body experience, Zelina's mental consciousness watching on as her body transformed into a literal cockpuppet for the beautiful blonde bombshell.

One thing turned into another and, before long, Zelina could feel it slipping. That helium balloon swelling inside, just waiting to pop? It was about a second away from bursting with aplomb, and where most first-time subs would probably just let it go, Queen Z understood enough to know that Mella probably would prefer that she didn't. Even that slight hesitation was long enough for The Princess of Staten Island to pick up the increased resistance of that asshole this late in the game, a telltale sign that La Muñeca's anal muscles were battening down for the coming storm. Which put a smile on Mella's face as she jumped at the chance to teach her latest bitch a valuable lesson.

So, she stopped pumping her hips and in turn, removed her cock from that gloriously sloppy anus. Obviously she did so to quell incoming orgasm, but, ever the opportunist, Carmella took the quick chance to check over her work. Or, more accurately, to assess the damage she'd done.

What began as a butthole so tight and puckered that a finger would probably need a coating of WD-40 to slide in was now gaped and messy. The rim had spread so far apart, and with the help of Mella's strong hands spreading her ass cheeks in opposite directions, Zelina was able to put together a rather impressive gape, giving a rather detailed look inside her well-used bowels. Small bits of lube still coated the pink, fleshy walls, accompanied by a suspicious concoction of what had to be three or four different substances that often made up the molecular structure of what Carmella usually referred to as "ass cream." It was a beautiful sight for fans of catastrophic situations, and for someone like Mella, who not only loves to observe but to dabble as well, she couldn't simply stop at gaping that hole.

Edging Zelina out was a valuable lesson learnt. Money Mella had been more than generous with the little bitch's feelings, as well as her inexperience. She wasn't going to punish her for thinking she could cum on her own; that's what a bad mistress would do. Instead, rather than discipling without rhyme or reason, Carmella saw what was happening as a teachable moment and acted accordingly.

Transitioning her seating arrangement, Mella sat back, her butt-flavored rod pointed straight in the air as the setup for Zelina's final lesson became clear. "No cumming without permission, doll! That's a huge no-no! Never, EVER cum without express consent from your Money Mistress, understood?"

Zelina tried to verbally respond, but when she opened her mouth, all that came out was hot air. So instead, she settled on nodding her head, as that was all she was physically capable of. Her settling proved to be satisfactory as Carmella reached over and took of Zelina's worn out body, using the tiny, Puerto Rican Princess's arms to pull her upright.

"You cum when I say, not when you feel. I'm not saying you're in trouble now, just letting you know that going forward, I don't even want you getting the idea, okay?" This time, Mella's words were less stern and more comforting, more closely resembling how they'd been sporadically throughout the night. Naturally, Zelina nodded her head in agreement once more, prompting Carmella to move things along.

"Alrighty then! Now that we've got that out of the way," She began, caressing the brunette fuckdoll's throat. "I'd say it's high tide you got that orgasm. What's say you, doll? Do you wanna cum? Is it all you can think about? Does your head hurt from trying to think about anything else except cumming from getting your asshole pounded?"

Conveniently, the answer to all of those questions was a resounding, "Yes, my Money Mistress," which Zelina barely managed to squeal out, understanding that a simple head nod wouldn't suffice to answer. What she said was more than enough to progress things, thankfully.

"Good. I'm glad," Carmella assured softly, coiling her hand around Zelina's throat and gripping tightly, the tiny Latina letting out a weak whimper. "Because you've nearly earned it. Nearly. It's so close, Zelina. That sweet, sweet release? It's in your grasp. Do you wanna know how you can get it?"

Unable to speak with Mella's hand crushing her windpipe, Zelina returned to head-nodding for confirmation. "Good. So, here's what you're gonna do: you are going to make yourself cum, and you're gonna do it by throwing that fat booty up and down and all around my big fuckin' cock, you understand? Up and down that shaft, capiche?" Another nod, and Carmella released her grip, instead using her hands to pull Zelina into the reverse cowgirl position.

"Alright now, get to it! Faster you go, the sooner you get to cum, so hustle up!" Mella barked, emphasizing with a firm smack to that juicy butt. Wasting no time, Zelina reached back and stuffed her asshole full again, immediately shuddering as her pipe swallowed inch after inch with the greatest of ease.

Thankfully, not too much time had passed, and while the overwhelming need to cum had passed, it wasn't so far gone that returning would be impossible, especially now that she'd been given free rein to control the pace. The slower, more intimate sodomization had been nice, but this far in, Queen Z was more than ready for a nice, proper hammering!

Just as directed, Zelina began bouncing her big Rican booty up and down that shaft, giving her Money Mistress a gorgeous view of those juicy Latin cheeks flailing this way and that, contrasting with the rest of her otherwise petite body. God, the ass on this little thing was still a miracle, and Mella thankful for it, doubly so as it was proven that Zelina was an incredible dick rider.

While inexperienced in many ways when it came to sex, riding cock was definitely in her wheelhouse, as evidenced by her effortless movements as the familiar "balloon swelling" returned in no time. Sweat began to pile up and her heart began to race, and Zelina took that pair of innate reactions as a sign she should rev up her engine even more, much to the delight of Money Mella.

That fat ass was so erratic, so jiggly, Mella couldn't help but send a few playful smacks out, crashing down on the already red, beaten areas from earlier. The spanks weren't painful though, and if anything acted as motivation for Zelina to ride even more vigorously, mixing in a handful of hip grinds every now and again. Before long, the overwhelming need to cum had returned full stop, that little body beginning to shake as she drew dangerously close to the edge.

Carmella sensed it too, and acted accordingly, thrusting upwards to meet each of Zelina's bum-busting rotations in the middle. Waves and waves of a pleasure far stronger and more potent than she'd ever felt before passed through her; Zelina felt her muscles numbing, letting her know that the time had come. That holding back was a thing of the past, and giving away herself was the hip new thing.

Deep down, Zelina knew that letting go was like signing away her freedom for good. But honestly, she didn't care. Nobody had ever made her feel as comfortable or as welcomed as Mella had. In her dream environment, working her dream job, it wasn't a championship or a fat paycheck that helped justify her existence. It was another woman, who'd rightly convinced her of her true purpose in life. Those were the overwhelming thoughts rummaging through her mind as Zelina finally came.

Her entire body shook violently; no doubt she would've fallen forward, flat on her face if it wasn't for Mella quickly grabbing a handful of hair to help hold the bitch up as her orgasm ran its course. Several minutes passed and several ounces of cum spewed from her untouched femininity, Mella only releasing her grip and safely guiding La Muñeca to the floor below once the intensity had ceased considerably.

Carmella allowed Zelina the privilege of experiencing the remainder of her orgasm in peace. She had other matters to take care of, anyway, firstly grabbing a towel and carefully dabbing the oil from her luxurious body. Then, on she had, Mella dashed over to the bedside table and recovered her cellphone, scrolling down her contacts until she found who she was looking for. With a satisfied smirk, The Staten Island Stunner pressed her finger down on the call button and waited for an answer.

"Hey, doll," She beckoned to Zelina, who was slowly beginning to regain consciousness. "How do you feel about...tattoos?"