Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" She shouted, "Oh god, please stop!" She writhed and twisted but Mr. Oglethorpe's tongue knew what it was doing and he continued to lick and suck and fan the flames within her.

Mr. Bannister suddenly released her shoulders and straightened up. Wendy was surprised by this and tried to twist and see what was happening but Mr. Oglethorpe's ministrations between her legs were too strong and another shudder ran through her body. Then she heard a zipper being pulled down and suddenly Mr. Bannister was there at her side. He gripped her hair and twisted her head and she saw his now bare, hard cock pointing directly at her face. Mr. Bannister yanked her hair and pulled her head forward, the tip of his large, thick cock now pressing up against her lips. Wendy was in shock. This couldn't be happening to her. How? Why? She tried to press her lips together, keeping her mouth shut. She couldn't be expected to suck his cock!

Mr. Bannister took his free hand and reached out, pinching her nose closed with thumb and forefinger. He held it tight, even twisting it slightly. Wendy winced and tried to shake him free but with the tongue between her legs and the hand holding her hair and her nose there was nowhere to move. She started to feel the pressure building in her chest. She needed air. She again tried to shake her head and grunt 'no' through tightly pressed lips but Mr. Bannister held tight.

Finally she had to have air. The pressure in her chest was too great. She opened her mouth and gulped in a huge breath of air and Mr. Bannister shoved his raging hard on forward and into her mouth.

"Mmmmpphh! Ggguuugghh" She was gagged as his cock filled her mouth.

Her lips slid along the shaft as he pressed deeper, holding her hair, guiding her head further along his quivering cock. Her tongue licked and stroked his shaft as it went deeper. She could taste his thick, meaty cock, running along the roof of her mouth, sliding deeper, its round, bulbous head pushing towards the back of her throat.

Between her legs, Mr. Oglethorpe's tongue continued to stroke and lash her sopping wet quim. Then it slid over her clit, hard and engorged. It was like a live wire touched her down there. She shrieked around the cock filling her mouth and her hips fairly bounced against the chair as he began to suck and nip on the sensitive bud.

The two men could feel Wendy's body shaking, each focusing on their part. Mr. Bannister began to slide in, then pull out a bit and then push back deeper. He held her head now in both hands and his pace increased as he pumped faster and faster into her mouth and back against her throat. Mr. Oglethorpe took her clit in his teeth, tugging and licking it harder and faster. Wendy's body sang with deep reverberating vibrations. She twisted and shook and shrieked as he lashed her clit and her mouth was raped harder and faster.

She could feel her orgasm rising now, fast and hot, it built like a bonfire sending sparks and heat throughout her entire body. Even as the feeling built, her shame and humiliation grew, held here, sucking her boss's cock while having her pussy eaten. Tears began to flow and she tried to stifle a sob as her body ignored her mind and raced towards what was going to be a huge climax.

Wendy pounded the arms of the chair, he body shaking. Her toes curled and her legs strained as the muscles in them clenched. She sucked harder on Mr. Bannister's cock, unable to do anything else. He groaned deeply and rammed himself deeper into her throat, choking and gagging her. She felt like retching but she continued to suck.

Now Mr. Oglethorpe slid two fingers into her open gash even as he slurped, licked and nibbled at her clit. He pumped his fingers into her, thrusting deep, twisting and spreading his fingers wide, causing even greater sensations to ignite within her. Wendy shrieked and bounced and her climax rose to a body-shattering crescendo. It rose up and claimed her and she could do nothing but ride the inevitable wave.

Mr. Oglethorpe added a third finger and pumped even harder and faster. Juices squirted out, coating his face and hands as Wendy shook and writhed and sobbed and continued to cum. In her mouth, Mr. Bannister was deep in her throat. Wendy couldn't breathe around the huge swollen cock and she gagged and choked, her cheeks puffing out, turning red, her eyes wide and tear-filled. Then he stiffened and held himself tight. His cock trembled and swelled and then he was shooting one huge load after another into her mouth and down her throat.

Wendy gasped in surprise and reflexively began to swallow his load. Each huge spurt of salty, musky tasting cum was gulped and devoured. It back flowed and filled her cheeks, some even leaking out between her lips. She tamped down the need to cough and gulped and swallowed again, more and more cum sliding down her throat, into her stomach.

Her own climax was slowly starting to subside. Her legs tingled, her tits throbbed. Her pussy was alive with sensation. Even the cool office air that brushed against her damp thighs as Mr. Oglethorpe pulled away sent shivers throughout her entire body. Mr. Bannister let the last of his cum dribble out of his cock, across her tongue and slowly pulled himself from her mouth. As the tip of his cock started to come free of her lips, he tightened his grip on her hair.

"Lick it clean, Wendy. I don't want to stain my pants with any remnants!"

Wendy was too shaken to resist. She wrapped her lips over the tip of his cock and sucked. She opened her mouth, her tongue sticking out and slowly, thoroughly licked up and down his shaft, getting every drop pf saliva and cum off and dutifully swallowing it. Finally, she finished and sat back in the chair, her body still trembling from all that had been done to it. She looked down at Mr. Oglethorpe, between her legs. His face was wet with her juices. He smiled at her. He stood and took a handkerchief from his pocket and began to meticulously wipe his face clean.

She turned her gaze to Mr. Bannister who was pulling up his pants and tucking himself and his shirt back into them. Her eyes still swam with tears. She couldn't understand where all this had come from.

"Why?" she asked hoarsely, her throat still cum-coated.

"Why?" Mr. Bannister said, repeating her question. "Because, you did say you were willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. And as a Jr. partner, it is your duty to serve management and the senior partners in any and every way.

"And she did a reasonable job at doing just that," added Mr. Oglethorpe.

"Well, it was a good start."

"Good...start?" asked Wendy. "What do you mean?"

Mr. Bannister looked at his watch and then clucked his tongue.

"Oh dear, I'm afraid this meeting went a little long. We're going to need to hurry if we are going to get to the board meeting." He looked over at Mr. Oglethorpe. "Bradley, would you mind getting Ms. Overmount's clothes out of my cabinet. We need to get her ready right away.

"Right away!"

Mr. Oglethorpe quickly walked to the far wall and opened a large oak cabinet that was standing there. Inside there were several shelves with what appeared to be items of clothing on them. He picked through a few of them, taking one or two, moving a few others around and finally had a small pile of materials in his hands. He closed the cabinet and came back towards Wendy and Mr. Bannister.

"I don't understand!" Wendy said. "You both just...raped me. And now you want to dress me?" She shook her head trying to clear it.

Mr. Bannister looked up sternly as Wendy said that. He walked up to her and took her by the arm, making her stand up out of the chair. He turned her to face him, his eyes glittering and hard.

"We did no such thing, Ms. Overmount. You came to my office and again repeated your desire to serve this firm in any way you can. This is how you serve us, do I make myself clear? Now," he paused for a moment and then continued, "you can either do what we say, when we say and do anything we say for anyone we tell you to...or you can walk out of this office right now, pack your desk, and leave. Do I make myself clear?"

Wendy stared up at Mr. Bannisters face and realized he wasn't kidding. She hesitated and looked over at her blazer and trousers that had been tossed onto the floor. Mr. Bannister followed her gaze.

"When I said walk out of this office right now, I meant just as you are! You bought those clothes with your salary, therefore they are property of BSI." He stared at her making certain she understood exactly what he was saying.

"But...I'm naked..." she stammered. "You wouldn't make me leave...like this, would you?" She gazed at him imploringly, bright wide eyes brimming with tears.

"Either you accept our terms or leave...as you are right now! What is it going to be?"

Wendy stared at him with growing despair and then at Mr. Oglethorpe as he walked up. He was holding the clothes he had gotten from the cabinet, along with a pair of open toed, stiletto heels dangling from his hand. She cast a gaze towards the office door and thought of the long walk to the elevators, past all of those employees and Samantha. She thought about her car in the parking garage. She envisioned driving home, naked. Other drivers seeing her through the windows of her car.

And then there was her apartment. She had to park in a gated lot and walk to her apartment. How many of her neighbors would see her doing that. More tears fell from her eyes and shame blossomed again on her cheeks. She turned back and looked at Mr. Bannister but she couldn't meet his eyes.

"I'll...do whatever you tell me to, sir." The words speared humiliation throughout her entire body and she trembled with fear.

"Excellent" said Mr. Bannister. "Mr. Oglethorpe, if you please." He nodded towards the older man. Bradley took the clothes he was holding and moved to Mr. Bannisters desk and began to lay them out, one piece at a time so that Wendy could see exactly what she was supposed to wear.

First came the underwear they had picked out for her. A pair of black lace crotchless panties that rode high up on her hips. The material might as well have been non-existent and it would leave her pussy completely exposed. The bra was even worse, being more like a harness than a supportive device. Her breasts would fit through two open loops that took the place of cups. It had thin straps that went over her shoulders and around her back. The openings for her breasts even had small buckles that could be tightened to cause her breasts to be held more tightly.

Then there was her blouse. It was white, diaphanous and almost completely see-through. It had ties at the wrists and short tails that would, she supposed, tuck into a skirt or trousers. Then she saw the skirt. It was black and made of a clingy, silky material. It was very short. Calling it a micro-mini-skirt would be perhaps giving it too much credit.

There were also a pair of fishnet stockings that would come up to her thighs and then of course the aforementioned pair of stiletto high heels. Wendy looked at the clothes with growing dismay.

"I can't wear that." Her voice quavered as she spoke. I'll look like a common whore!" She almost started crying again.

"You are no common whore", Mr. Bannister said. "You are a very exclusive whore for us to do with as we see fit. And we see fit to dress you in these clothes. Now, get to it. We have a board meeting to get to!"

Wendy again tried to protest but it was no use. Mr. Bannister slapped her hard across the face and pointed to the desk where the clothing was laid out.

"Either dress or leave. Make up your mind now!"

Wendy rubbed at her stinging cheek, looking at Mr. Bannister with real fear. Then, she dropped her head and moved to the desk. She began with the panties. She leaned against the desk and stepped her legs into them, realizing as she did so that she was giving the two men quite a show. She got them on and pulled them up.

The open crotch had two straps that went to either side of her pussy. The panties were perhaps just slightly too small, even for her lithe frame so it pulled tight against her crotch, making her pussy lips swell and jut out. There were small clasps on the panties that Wendy thought night be for her hose. The back of the panties rode up high and tight between her ass cheeks, giving her a built-in wedgie. And fully exposing her round ass to any who looked.

Next came the bra. She slid her arms into it and pulled the straps up over her shoulder. Then started to adjust the 'cups' to get her breasts through. She wasn't overly endowed but she had firm, round breasts that time had not yet taken a toll on. She managed to get each breast through the openings in the harness. She reached behind her back to clasp the bra but was having trouble getting it. She usually clasped her bras with the strap in front and then slid the lingerie around. Mr. Oglethorpe saw she was having trouble and came to her aid, moving behind her and hooking her bra strap with a dexterous touch. Then he turned her around and examined her tits, now set within the harness.

"I think maybe we can get this a little tighter" he said, turning to look at Mr. Bannister. "What do you think?" Mr. Bannister looked and nodded his head.

"Yes, definitely.'

Mr. Oglethorpe carefully adjusted the harness straps around each breast, cinching them tighter with the small buckle loops that were on each one. Wendy grunted as the harness was pulled tight around each breast, almost pinching. It had the effect of swelling her breasts and making them stand out more prominently. Wendy blushed deeper if that was possible, humiliated as Mr. Oglethorpe squeezed and massaged each breast, pulled on her nipples and shook them slightly getting her well set in the lingerie harness. Her nipples were always sensitive and the way they had been played with made them even harder, swelling and becoming even stiffer.

Mr. Bannister looked at Wendy, standing there in her too-revealing underwear and smiled.

"Just one more thing I think, to make it perfect for the office." He went to his desk and opened a drawer. Reaching in, he pulled out two binder clips. Metal clamps that could be used to hold stacks of papers or folders together. Wendy's eyes went wide when she saw them. As Dennis came towards her she started to back away.

"No! You can't!" Her voice trembled as she stared at the cruel metal clips. She took another step back and ran up against Mr. Oglethorpe. He was standing behind her. He grabbed her by the arms and wrenched them up, behind her back. He held her there, breasts thrust out, as Mr. Bannister approached.

Mr. Bannister's cruel smile was still in place as he eyed her bountiful breasts, presented just for him. Wendy tried to struggle, to get away but Mr. Oglethorpe held her tight.

"These will look just perfect once we get them on." He put one clip on the desk and with his free hand, reached out and grasped Wendy's stiff, aching nipple. Then he pulled it, lifting slightly, stretching it to its limit. Wendy cried out and tears came again as she begged him not to use the clamp.

"No...please no, don't do this!" She sobbed..

Mr. Bannister brought the tight metal clip forward and squeezed it open. He ran it lightly along the underside of her breast and was delighted by the tremor that ran through her. He took the open end and placed it over her nipple and then, with a snap let it close.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEE!" Wendy screamed as the clamp pinched tight on her sensitive tit. She shook and jumped trying to get it off.

"Please oh god please take it off!" she screamed. Mr. Bannister just looked at her and shook his head. Then, calmly, he raised a hand and slapped her across the face once more.

"Keep your voice down and show a little decorum please!" He demanded.

Wendy stopped screaming immediately. Tears ran down her red cheeked face and she sniffled, biting her lower lip to keep from crying out. Mr. Bannister looked at her for a moment and then his stern features softened slightly.

"That's better." Then he took the other binder clip from his desk and pulled hard on Wendy's other nipple. She closed her eyes tight and bit her lip harder but didn't scream out as he snapped the other clip onto her nipple. The pain was immense, and her nipples felt like they were on fire. She moaned quietly trying not to draw Mr. Bannisters ire.

He stood back and admired her. The two black metal clips bit into her tit-flesh, swelling the nipples. Her areolas were already turning dark and blushing red as well. Mr. Bannister seemed satisfied with his work.

"Quickly now," he said, "Let's get you dressed the rest of the way. We're on a schedule!" He gestured toward the desk where the rest of her clothes were laid out. Wendy tried to hold back her tears as she walked, defeated to the desk.

Now she picked up her new blouse. Holding it up she could see just how see-through it was. It would leave very little to the imagination, especially with the horrible clamps on her tits. She sighed and slid her arms into it, one sleeve at a time. As she tried to button it up, she found only one small button. It was then that she realized that what she had thought were tails for tucking into her skirt were actually the long ends of this halter-top blouse. They were designed to be tied up under her breasts, exposing her midriff.

She looked up, her eyes pleading with the two men but there was no sympathy to be found there. She tied the blouse below her breasts and buttoned the one button. The blouse gaped open, exposing almost all her charms to anyone who looked, the material just barely covering her breasts and the metal clips on her tits.

She picked up the skirt and looked at it dubiously. Like all of the other clothing, it was obviously designed to barely cover her firm, ripe ass. With the panties that she had on, she would be leaving nothing to the imagination.

She pulled the side zipper down on the skirt and bent to step into her new skirt. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled as she did so, the clips catching slightly on her blouse and pulling on her nips. She grimaced and stood up, pulling up the skirt. She got it up over her ass, barely and zipped the side back up.

Finally, she sat down in the office chair and took the fishnet stocking. Their feel was soft and silken. She rolled the legs up and slid her foot into one, slowly unrolling it up her leg. It rose to just over her knee. She took the second one and did the same, sliding it up her leg, smoothing it down till it was in place. She hated the way all this clothing was making her look like some cheap slut, but she had to admit the stockings felt good on her legs.

Now she looked at the last piece of her ensemble. A pair of black leather, open toed stiletto heels. She rarely wore high heels in her everyday life and she worried she would not be able to balance well in these, but she knew Mr. Bannister wouldn't accept any excuses, so she took them, one at a time and slid her feet into them, lacing and buckling them, halfway up her calf.

When she was done with both shoes, she stood, using the desk to make certain she didn't fall over. She looked at the two men. Their eyes were bright, and they were staring at her intently. She felt embarrassed by their gazes. She couldn't believe she could actually feel any deeper shame than she already felt but standing there in these clothes, her body lewdly on display, it felt worse than being naked in front of them. Mr. Bannister nodded slowly in approval and looked to Mr. Oglethorpe.

"Well Bradley, what do you think? Is she ready?"

Bradley Oglethorpe stepped around her, looking at her from all sides. Then he took his hand and gently slapped at one of the clips on her abused nipple. Wendy let out a sharp groan of pain. Mr. Oglethorpe smiled.

"Yes, I'd say she is ready."