Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. The board meeting will be getting started. Let's go!" He took Wendy by the arm and led her towards the door. Wendy stumbled along beside him, trying not to fall off of her new shoes.

Mr. Bannister reached the door and opened it, leading Wendy out of his office and into the halls of the 30th floor. He turned and began to walk down one of the halls, Mr. Oglethorpe right behind. As they passed an intersecting hall, Mr. Bannister pulled Wendy's arm and turned her into it. There was a door indicating the men's room and he pushed it open and stepped in, drawing Wendy after him. Surprised and confused she followed him in.

As the door closed, Wendy noticed that Mr. Oglethorpe had stayed back outside. Dennis smiled at Wendy and reached into his pocket.

"I have one more gift for you, Wendy." He pulled out a bright pink piece of plastic. It had a thick oval, bulbous head and then a long tapering and slightly curved tail. The head itself was about 3 or so inches in length and the tail another five-plus inches. He pushed Wendy up against the wall.

"Spread your legs" he ordered her.

Wendy didn't understand this, but he was learning to be afraid of Mr. Bannister and she definitely didn't want to get slapped again, so she moved her legs apart, leaning against the wall for balance. Mr. Bannister nodded in approval and took the somewhat egg-shaped end and moved it up between her legs.

"Spread your pussy open for me," he ordered her again.

There was nothing else to do. Wendy reached down, her fingers sliding into her pussy. She carefully took hold of her labia lips and pulled them wide. Mr. Bannister stroked the rounded end of the device along her open gash, slowly pressing it inside her, an inch or so at a time, deeper and deeper till it was all the way inside her. He carefully adjusted the head of the device, moving and sliding it till it came to rest right against her clit. Then he pulled his hand back. The long pink silicone tail was hanging out of her snatch.

"OK, close your legs and walk. I want to make certain it doesn't slide out."

Wendy did as she was told, pulling her legs back together and then walking across the bathroom and back to Mr. Bannister. She felt a little full down there with the device shoved up into her, but it stayed put. Mr. Bannister watched as she walked. When she got back to him, he nodded in satisfaction.

"Good."

Then he pulled out his cellphone and tapped the screen. He waited a moment and then made a couple of other maneuvers on the screen and suddenly Wendy gasped as the thing between her legs began to softly buzz and vibrate. Waves of pleasure washed through her cunt, butting up against her clit and causing her to shiver.

"Oh! What's that...oh please, turn it off Mr. Bannister, please?"

He watched the young woman struggle against the feelings the vibrator was causing in her, then turned towards the door.

"Seems to be working fine. Let's go."

He opened the door and walked out. Wendy had no choice but to quick-step follow along. As she walked the vibrations between her legs grew stronger for a few seconds and then cycled down to a soft steady buzz. The vibrator was fanning feelings deep within Wendy, teasing and stroking her inside. Not enough to cause an orgasm, yet, but the itch grew steadily stronger the longer it vibrated. She gritted her teeth and hissed a small breath out, trying not to show the effect t it was having on her. Mr. Bannister and Mr. Oglethorpe just kept walking., occasionally nodding to an employee as they passed or quietly saying something to one another.

Wendy's nipples ached and throbbed with each step she took. The vibrations between her legs were now changing yet again, to several seconds of strong, high pulses and then back down for several seconds of lower speeds. Up and down, again and again. Wendy stumbled a bit and put her hand out to catch herself on the wall. Her legs were starting to shake. Sweat was beginning to bead on her forehead. She straightened up and hurried to catch up with the men.

Mr. Bannister had just reached a door marked 'Boardroom A'. He stopped and looked to Wendy, making certain she was still with them. Wendy stood there, staring at the two men, her eyes pleading silently to turn off the vibrator as it slowly and insidiously edged her towards a climax.

"Wendy, once we are inside, you are to remain quiet unless directly spoken to. You are to address each member of the board as sir. Do you understand?

"Y... yes sir," she said, a bit breathlessly as another pulse vibration rose up inside her. She bit down on her lower lip and nodded.

"Good." He took out his cellphone and made a couple quick adjustments to the app which was controlling Wendy's vibrator. She felt the pulse rise up and begin to vibrate harder, not slowing down this time. Wendy groaned.

Mr. Oglethorpe opened the door and gestured to Mr. Bannister and Wendy to walk in. Mr. Bannister did, and Wendy took a deep breath, trying to get her body under control and followed. As she walked past Mr. Oglethorpe his hand reached out and slapped her lightly on one ass cheek. She jumped more from surprise than any pain, but it bounced her tits and the clamps again pulled at them. She whimpered and went on into the room.

The room was very typical for an executive office board room. It was about twenty feet in length and about seventeen feet wide. A large twelve-foot-long table ran down its center, about four feet wide at the center and tapering very slightly at both ends. The walls were large panels of glass framed in steel so that employees in the rest of the floor could see when business was being conducted. It was like working in a large fishbowl. There was a projector screen on each end of the room that could be raised or lowered as needed and a hidden projector at each end, aiming towards the opposite wall screen. The table was long enough for five chairs to fit comfortably on each side and one more at each end.

Although the room could comfortably hold a dozen people, only six sat at the table. Now that Mr. Bannister and Mr. Oglethorpe had arrived, the number was up to eight. Dennis and Bradley moved to the two chairs at the end of the large conference table. Wendy looked around unsure of what she was supposed to do. She felt very uncomfortable as all of the men in the room were now staring at her. She heard a few low, soft whistles and a few unintelligible mutterings amongst them. She looked to Mr. Bannister and then at the table and the began to hesitantly move towards one of the empty chairs. Mr. Bannister stopped her with a look, shaking his head.

"No Wendy," he said. "Just stand there against the wall. This is your first official board meeting as a Jr. partner and I want everyone to get a good feel of, uh...for you. "

He chuckled at his obviously purposeful faux pas and cleared his throat. Wendy couldn't turn any more crimson in shame if she had tried. Her face burned with the heat of humiliation, and she stepped back against the wall. Mr. Bannister took his cellphone out and laid it on the table in front of him. Then he looked at the men gathered there at the table.

"Gentlemen," he started out saying, "I'm glad to see you could all make it. As you know, this is an important day. BSI has a new Jr. partner and I'd like to welcome her as you all get acquainted. I'd like to introduce you all to Ms. Wendy Overmount."

The group of men politely applauded and looked at Wendy. She stood against the wall, her legs tightly held together, trying to ignore the rising vibrations in her pussy. Her breath was beginning to come in sharp little gasps, and she was definitely sweating. To make it worse, her pussy was now sopping wet, and trickles of her own juices were running down her leg. She stood there, shaking, trying hard not to cry out. She could tell that every one of these men were staring at her, looking at her barely concealed body. She was certain they could see the pink tail of the vibrator hanging down between her legs, could hear the soft buzzing.

Mr. Bannister watched as the men around the table stared at Wendy, their eyes drinking in her young, tight body. He saw the grim determination on her face as she forced herself not to react to the maddening vibrations that were flowing through her. He smiled and reached his hand out to his phone and pressed a button on the app. Immediately the vibrations stopped. Wendy was holding herself so tightly that she nearly staggered forward a step as the sensation between her legs ceased.

"Wendy," Mr. Bannister continued, "Perhaps you'd like to tell us a little about yourself. How you reached the lofty height of Jr. partner in just a few years.

Wendy looked at Mr. Bannister and then at the men whose complete attention she now had. She was shaking from the previous vibrations and deeply embarrassed by her clothes. What she wanted to do was to run as fast as she could, out of the boardroom, out of the offices of BSI and go home and hide away in shame, but she knew she couldn't do that. She didn't believe for a moment that Mr. Bannister would actually let her leave. What she did believe was that if she disobeyed or ignored him, he would make certain she was sorry. So, she took a deep breath, steadied herself and took a step forward.

"As..." her voice faltered for a moment, a small choke catching in her throat, but she swallowed it and continued. "As Mr. Bannister told you, my name is Wendy Overmount. I have spent the last five years working on the 20th floor, most of that time under Mr. Oglethorpe as my direct manager."

As Wendy continued to introduce herself, trying to be as professional as possible, Mr. Bannister quietly touched a button on his phone and swiped up. Immediately the vibrator in Wendy's pussy sprang back to life at full force. Its high intensity shot straight up into her cunt, and she yelped, jumping in surprise and clenching her legs tightly together. She bent forward, groaning as the vibrations continued, teeth gritted. She moved her hand down towards the tail of the vibrator. Mr. Bannisters voice immediately rang out.

"No! Don't touch it, Wendy. Stand up straight and face the board like the professional woman you are!"

Wendy gasped and slowly straightened up, her muscles clenching as the vibrator rocked harder and faster against her clit, sending uncontrollable shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body. Wendy began to gasp, her breasts heaved as her climax quickly built up inside her. She looked at Mr. Bannister, pleadingly.

"Please. Stop it please, don't make me..." she couldn't bring herself to say it. Mr. Bannister smiled and reached down and tapped his phone. Immediately the vibrations ceased. Wendy let out an audible sigh of relief, her body shaking.

"Wendy, I'm not going to make you do anything. Unless you ask me."

He tapped his phone again and the pulsing vibration started up at once. Wendy cried out and bit the inside of her cheek, trying to stop the feeling this machine was sending through her. The waves of sensation rose again, carrying her closer to release. She groaned and steeled herself...and the vibrations ceased. Cut off in an instant. Wendy almost cried out from the lack of sensation. Her pussy was on fire. It had brought her so close, and now, it stopped.

Wendy looked at Mr. Bannister, hatred mixed with desire in her eyes. Tears began to fall.

"Please...no more..." she whimpered. He just smiled back and tapped his phone. The buzzing started up immediately. It pushed against her clit; it sent pulses of shivering delight through her pussy. She groaned again and clenched her fists, the nails of her perfectly manicured fingers biting into the flesh of her palm. "Please..." she gasped.

Mr. Bannister stopped the vibrations with another touch.

"Please, what, Wendy?" he tapped the phone and slid the dial to the right and staccato, harsh pulses of vibrations began to slam into Wendy. She grunted out loud now and bent over, hands on her knees. Her pussy was a flood of juices, and her orgasm was rising, harder and faster. She was almost there, couldn't hold back...and then it stopped again. Wendy sobbed.

"NNNOOO!" she clenched her teeth; her hand began to move towards her pussy of its own volition.

"Stop!" Mr. Bannisters voice cracked across the room, demanding obedience. Wendy stopped and tried to straighten up, only partly succeeding.

"Pl...please" she whispered.

"Please what? Tell me what you want. What do you need Wendy?"

Wendy sobbed again. She was lost. Her pussy screamed for release, she quivered and trembled as pent-up feelings held her right on the edge of release. She knew he had won.

"Please," she whispered, her voice nearly inaudible. "Please let me cum."

"I'm sorry Wendy, you will have to speak up. What did you say?" He stared directly at Wendy, never taking his eyes off of her.

Wendy gave in. In a loud, if slightly shaky voice, she said, "Please sir, let me cum. I need it!" Her mouth tried to say more but she couldn't. She abandoned the last shred of dignity she had.

"Of course, Wendy. All you had to do was ask." He tapped the phone once more and slid the activation bar as far to the right as it would go. The vibrator between her legs roared to life. It shook her deep inside, rattling against her clitoris and pulsing deep and sharp throughout her.

She shrieked as the sensations once again rose within her, hard, fast and hot. Mr. Bannisters voice spoke up and even through the blood pounding in her ears she could hear him.

"You may touch yourself Wendy. Go on!"

Wendy needed no further urging. Her hands dipped between her legs. She spread her pussy lips and began to slide her fingers into her cunt, deep, fast and hard. She fucked herself as the vibrations rose and spiraled out and filled her world with lights and sound. She let out a gut-wrenching cry as her climax peaked and ran wild throughout her body. She shook and spasmed and jumped as she plunged her fingers in and out, faster and faster. She began to squirt, long sharp streams shooting out from between her legs. She screamed again as the release was completed and sensations flooded throughout.

Slowly, her hand slowed, she pulled her fingers out and looked at them, stick and running with juices. Her juices. Mr. Bannister voice broke through the fog in her brain.

"Perhaps one of the board members would like to help you clean that off," he said. "Are there any volunteers?"

All of the men at the table stood up immediately and began to hurry towards Wendy. She looked up and saw the men coming towards her and panic set in. She took a step or two back.

"No. Keep away" she gasped, but they came on.

The first to reach her was an older man, paunch belly, thinning hair. He grabbed Wendy's hand and began to suck on the fingers, his lips sealed tight over three of her digits as his tongue slurped and licked them clean. He held her arm in both hands and once he had sucked all of Wendy's sweet and tangy pussy juice from her fingers, he began to slide his tongue across her palm, along her wrist and up her arm.

By then two more men had reached Wendy. One was a young man, comparatively speaking. He looked to be win his late 30's. He had thick, black curly hair and a drooping mustache. There was a hint of five o'clock-shadow on his jawline. The other man was again, older, greying hair but thick and full. Clean shaven, he was at least six-foot and appeared to be in pretty good shape.

The younger man took a hold of her other arm and pulled it out from her side, so that he had better access to her breasts. He pulled back her blouse and saw the nasty metal clamps on her red, swollen nipple. He broke out in a broad grin and leaned in, his tongue flicking out to lick gently against the crushed nipple. Wendy groaned as spikes of pain and tingles of something else shot through her breast as he played with it.

The older man moved up behind Wendy, his hands cupping her ass cheeks. He squeezed and rubbed them while he bent his head and began kissing and sucking on her neck. Wendy shuddered with unwanted pleasure as he had inadvertently found one of her erogenous zones. As he bit her neck and kissed her, dragging his tongue down her neck and onto her shoulder Wendy groaned. She tried to pull away but every way she moved, another man was beside her, touching, grasping, kissing her.

"Stop! No don't...please," she gasped as hands pulled at the clamps on her tits, squeezed and slapped her ass.

Now someone's hand was sliding between her legs. She choked back a cry and tried to shake them off but there were too many, all surrounding her, touching, licking, biting and pulling. Her body was shaking with all the manipulation it was going through. She groaned again and once more begged for them to stop.

Please, stop...give me just a minute, I'm begging..." No one listened.

Now there were fingers pulling her pussy lips wide, fingers sliding up into her. Two, then three fingers. They slowly pumped in and out, the thumb rubbing her poor overly sensitive clit. She tried to kick out, to jump and pull away but too many hands had a hold of her.

Someone was tugging at the clips on her nipples now, pulling them, stretching them out, hard. Twisting them and then letting them bounce back down. She sobbed as the pain in her nipples, the tongue and lips on her neck, the fingers in her pussy, the hands all over her, everywhere began to kindle that horrid fire within her, egging her on, pushing towards another orgasm.

"Oh no, no...please!" she begged as she felt all of these diverse sensations melding together inside her, moving her body towards the metaphorical cliff that it was teetering on the edge of.

She began to cry as someone began to kiss her, their lips pressed hard to hers, a tongue slipping out and caressing her lips, insisting she open her mouth and kiss back. She gasped and returned the kiss, even as she was unaware she was doing so, her body acting on instinct.

Now it was almost too late, she had just about reached that point of no return. She kissed back, sucking on her unknown lover's tongue, twisting and tasting him as they pressed their mouths together more fiercely than ever. Now one of the clips was stretching her nipple to its limit. She screamed into the mouth she was kissing as the clamp was pulled hard and came off. Pain washed over her as blood rushed back to the nipple so long deprived of it. But that was a temporary reprieve at best as a mouth took the binder clamps place, sucking and biting at her raw and swollen nipple.

Her feet fairly stamped on the floor; she shook all over. Someone pulled her hand down and suddenly there was a cock in it. She began to jerk and pump it as her own body was pinched and licked and stroked towards climax. She couldn't hold back, it was too intense, too much of everything. She surrendered and fell against all the bodies touching and stroking and kissing her and her climax reared up and crashed down upon her.

She shook as if she was having a seizure, groaning and crying out as she came hard and wild. Fingers were inside her, slamming into her again and again. The mouth on her nipple sucked and licked, her breast aching, pins and needles shooting through it.

She couldn't focus on any one thing or person; it was all blending together and she rode the train down the track to the end of the line. Her body was on sensory overload as hands and tongues and lips kept up their assault. Then, from somewhere outside the fog of war that was her existence, she heard Mr. Bannisters sharp voice cut through the chaos.

"All right, that's enough. There will be plenty of time for Ms. Overmount to take care of everyone. Let's not all go at it like animals." His voice was strong and commanding. The men around her stopped immediately, pulling back from around her. A couple of the men held her up as her legs shook and gave way.