Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you quit," Mr. Bannister began, "I will personally see to it that this tape is sent to every employer that you interview with. I will see to it that your friends and family are all sent a copy. Do you understand?"

Wendy's eyes were wide, her cheeks flushed but she did understand. She nodded.

"I need to hear you say it, Wendy. Do you understand me?"

"In a hoarse whisper, Wendy said; "Yes...I understand." She paused for a moment and then seeing the displeasure on Mr. Bannisters face, she added, "Sir.." Mr. Bannister nodded.

"Good. Now that we have that straightened out, we will go back to my office and we'll work out the details of your new duties." He stood up from the table and glanced at his watch. "We will have to hurry though, we have another board meeting at two".

Wendy heard him and her body began to shake. Tears slid down her cheeks and she stood. As Mr. Bannister walked towards the door, she stepped up behind him and followed after.