Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring her to the table, make some room for her, will you?"

The two men holding her turned out to be the fat, older man who had first sucked her fingers clean, and the youngish thirty-something man. They were gentle and put her arms around their shoulders. They put their hands around her waist and drew her up to the large conference table. While they got her to the table, several other men were clearing it off, shoving papers and folders to the far end or off the table entirely. They perched her on the edge of the table and steadied her.

The two who had helped her there as well as a third man, then began to softly, slowly undress her. The older fat man took the ties of her blouse that knotted under her breasts and began to untie them. The blouse was slipped off her shoulders, off her arms and taken away. The young fellow unzipped her skirt and tugged at it. Someone took her by the arm and helped her to stand for just a moment so that he could pull the skirt down. He slid it down her legs and over her feet and let it drop to the floor.

She was sat down again on the edge of the table, and someone was holding her leg up, running his hands gently up and down her sleek limbs. While one man undid the straps of her heels and gently pulled her shoes off, the other man took the top of her fishnets and started to pull them down off each leg. As he rolled them down, his hands brushed her legs, stroking them softly.

When the stockings were at last pulled off, he knelt down and took her foot. Lifting to his mouth he began to suck on her toes. He slid her big toe into his mouth, his tongue stroking and licking it. He opened his mouth and added another toe and then a third. Half of her foot was in his mouth as he tongued and kissed and sucked on her foot. The sensations sent new kinds of shivers through her body.

They seemed content to leave her bra on, but hands were gently pulling at the waist of her panties. They slid them down and pulled them off quickly. Then two men pushed her down on her back across the table while two more took her legs, one each and spread them apart. Then they lifted them, pulling her legs up towards her head. Two others grabbed her hands and held them flat on the table.

Wendy shook her head and whimpered as the men raised her legs over her head, opening and exposing her dripping wet pussy and her ass. The older fat man stood at the end of the table, looking at her splayed legs. He reached out and ran a hand along her smooth shaved pussy lips. Then he grinned and slapped her hard across the pussy. Wendy screeched and tried to sit up, but the men held her down. The fat man began to take off his clothes as quickly as he was able.

Wendy struggled against the hands holding her on the table, but she was no match for all of them. As soon as the man had finished disrobing, he grabbed her leg from another board member and held her so that the other man could get undressed. All around her Wendy saw the men removing their clothes and gathering around her while she was held down on the table. As the board members undressed, hands reached out to stroke her wet and wide open pussy or slap her tits and make her cry out. Soon she was surrounded by six naked men, fat old, skinny, muscular, tall, short. They came in all sizes and shapes.

Mr. Oglethorpe was suddenly there along with the other men. He too was naked, his cock long, rigid and quivering.

"Lift her up please," he told the others.

The men seemed a little reluctant to move her from such an open and inviting position, but Mr. Oglethorpe was not to be denied. He gestured to the men again and they slowly sat her up and helped her to stand next to the table. Then Mr. Oglethorpe sat on the table and laid back, his long, hard pole sticking straight up.

The men seemed instinctively to understand what he wanted. They turned Wendy around to face the table and Mr. Oglethorpe's supine body. Then several hands lifted the young Jr. partner up and spreading her legs, got her on her knees, straddling Mr. Oglethorpe. Wendy tried to struggle, pulling at the arms that held her, twisting from side to side. She could see what was coming and she did not want his veined, old cock up inside of her, but as every time before, her struggles were useless. With so many older men holding her, lifting her, she had no chance. She was pushed forward, and Mr. Oglethorpe held his cock in one hand, his other on her hip, as he guided himself towards his goal.

"No! Don't do this! Stop!" Wendy moaned but no one stopped.

Now the head of his cock was pressing up against her wet and open pussy. She shook her head and begged them to stop but her body was pressed down, and Mr. Oglethorpe's cock began to enter her.

Ugghh! No...please" she grunted as his shaft sank into her. It wasn't so thick, but it was long and so very hard. Kitty moaned with grief and frustration as she was impaled upon it.

Mr. Oglethorpe slid deep into her pussy. With the vibrator still in her it was a very tight fit and she felt stuffed. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, one still with the binder clamp on it. He squeezed and pulled and twisted them as he thrust up into her. Other men were sliding their hands over her ass, holding her arms out to the side so she couldn't push herself off. She writhed and shook and tried in vain to pull herself off, but she had no leverage, and she was constantly being pressed down onto him. Mr. Oglethorpe was grinning and began to pump his hips while pulling her towards him with her breasts.

Now the hands behind her were doing more than just sliding over or squeezing her ass. She felt hands begin to grasp her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Straddled over Mr. Oglethorpe's body, that wasn't too difficult. Fingers began to slide down her crack, brushing across her tight, brown asshole. Then she stiffened as she felt something cold and wet dripped onto her puckered rear entry. A finger slid over it and began to work it in, pushing the tip of the finger inside her. Wendy panicked. She had never had anything in her ass before. She started sobbing.

"No! Not that! Please leave my ass alone! I've never done that! Please!" Once again, her pleas fell on deaf ears.

The finger in her ass swirled the cold, slippery substance around, pushing in to the first knuckle. Then, it slowly pulled out. Wendy was relieved until she felt the head of one of the board members cocks take its place. It slid in between her ass cheeks and found her virgin hole. Then, it began to push forward. She could feel her asshole stretching to accommodate the thick intruder and she groaned in deep protest as the thick, spongey, round head of his cock made it past her opening. The pain was stellar. She screeched and tried desperately to lunge forward but she was still held in place, her arms pinned to the table, and her body held by Mr. Oglethorpe's hands on her breasts.

"GGGAAHHH!" She shrieked, "Take it out, oh please god take it out!" But the man behind her pressed deeper. Her ass was filling with cock and with her cunt already filled she was feeling packed tighter than she ever had before.

Two cocks and a vibrator, filling her holes. Her ass burned as if someone had pored gasoline on it a struck a match to it. Her pussy was now tighter than ever. She could feel the two hard cocks inside her, almost touching, separated only by the thinnest of membranes. They slid deep and rubbed against each other, filling her, over filling her. Tears streamed down her face and her breath came in short, harsh gasps. She grunted and hissed as the two men forced themselves deeper into her.

The suddenly another man was climbing onto the table, in front of her. She recognized him as the older man with the great head of hair. Apparently, his hair wasn't the only thing great about him. As he knelt on the table in front of her, she was staring at a monstrous cock. As thick around as a water bottle and some nine or ten inches long. Its vibrant purple and pink head was pointed directly at her face.

Wendy had only a moment to realize what he wanted. She shook her head and started to say "No" but even as she opened her mouth to speak, he grabbed her hair and pushed his enormous cock forward, into her mouth. It forced her jaw wide and slid in between her lips, pushing up against her tongue. He didn't try to slam it back all the way, he just slid a few inches in and held it there, letting her mouth adjust to the huge monster that it was swallowing.

Wendy choked and gagged and spit around the huge member stuffing her face. She tried to pull back, but the man held onto her hair tightly. Then behind her the man fucking her ass slapped her hard on one ass cheek and then the other and shoved in another couple of inches. Wendy tried to shout and was shoved forward, swallowing more of the huge dick.

Impaled from below and behinds, her mouth stuffed with cock, her tits pulled and twisted, and her ass now slapped again, Wendy sobbed and sucked and fucked and bounced. The men around her were riding her body like a carnival attraction. Her heart was pounding, her ass burned, her pussy twitched and shuddered, and her mouth drooled around the cock being force fed to her. She had no choice but to keep sucking.

Deep inside, between her legs and up through her belly Wendy was feeling the growing heat of an orgasm rise up in her once more. Tears flowed as her mind grappled with the idea that her body could react so strongly to this kind of abuse. She shuddered and groaned and trembled as her orgasm began to build, like a wildfire roaring across a forest of deadwood.

"UUGGHH! GGAAHH! Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh!" Noises and grunts and drooling spit out between her lips, around the monster cock was all the sounds she could make.

She cried and twisted, was fucked in both holes, was pinched and slapped and still forced to keep swallowing cock. Her body fairly radiated waves of heat and hummed like a high-tension wire. Then, without warning, the vibrator deep in her pussy came back to life. It began buzzing and pulsing deep inside of her.

She squeaked in surprise and her climax kicked into high gear. Mr. Oglethorpe apparently felt it too and liked what he felt. He groaned and started to pump faster.

"Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me that's good!" he cried and redoubled his efforts.

Now Wendy's ass was ablaze, cheeks red from the continuous slaps she was receiving, her once virgin asshole stretched wide and filled with cock that continued to pound into her, over and over. The spankings, the thrusts, the cock fucking her face, all of these filled her head with a steady drumbeat tempo that was a marshal march inside her body. Conscious thought was fleeing, pain and pleasure and sensations that were both flooded her, and Wendy was no longer able to stop or even care. Her body was on autopilot, and she humped, fucked and sucked for all she was worth.

Her orgasm neared its zenith. Behind her the man shoved deep into her ass and grabbed her hot, red ass cheeks and pounded in as deep as he could. Under her Mr. Oglethorpe was thrusting up, faster and faster. Her mouth now sucked and slurped and licked the cock that filled her mouth and still the heat and vibrations rose in her till she could take it no more. With a final wail she began to cum, harder than she had ever done so before. Her muscles seized up and locked, rigid and tight, her body thrummed and shuddered and rocked and wild, orgasmic explosions of pleasure burst inside her and ravaged her body.

Mr. Oglethorpe was the first of the men to start to cum inside Wendy. With the frenzied shakings that Wendy was going through and the vibrator sending shivers all along his cock, he began to squirt deep and hard and fast into her womb. He shot stream after stream of cum up into her and he pulled on her breasts and squeezed them hard as he came. Then behind her, the man in her ass reached his limit. He could feel the vibrations of Wendy's body and could also feel Mr. Oglethorpe begin to shoot his load. The sensations were too overwhelming for him to hold out any longer and he too began to cum. Thick, heavy ropes of semen shot deep into Wendy's ass and she cried and shook and took it all.

Now in her mouth, the man with the monster cock began to shudder, his cock stiffened and swelled. He had been unable to get his entire cock in her mouth, so he held himself there and began to shoot his load, filling her mouth with hot, salty sweet cum. He squirted hard, his cum washing over her tongue, filling her cheeks. Wendy gulped and swallowed and gulped some more but still cum shot out from between her lips, running down her chin. Wendy swallowed and gagged and swallowed more. The man released the grip he had on her hair and pulled out of her soft, warm, cum filled mouth. He had one final squirt left and he shot it across her face, rubbing his cock over her lips and cheeks.

Behind Wendy, the man still had his cock buried deep in her ass but it was starting to soften, The older man (it turned out her ass fucker was the fat older fellow) leaned in, his head on her back, his hands wrapping about her and sliding up to add to the hands playing with her breasts. He found the metal binder clip and pulled on it, stretching her tit out hard yet again. Wendy was almost numb to the sensation and she gasped and let out a small sob, but that was all.

Mr. Oglethorpe also began to soften while still in her. He slid his hands down off her breasts and onto her hips, holding her on top of him as long as he could. Finally, the man behind her pulled out of her ass and stepped back. Mr. Oglethorpe pushed her to the side and struggled to get out from under her. Wendy was left, lying on her side on top of the boardroom table, panting, her breasts heaving, her body shivering.

But even now, it seemed they weren't quite finished with her. She felt several hands take a hold of her and slide her across the table, turning her body so that she was on her back and her head hung over the edge. As soon as they got her in position, another naked board member approached. He took her head in both of his hands and pushed his hard cock up against her cum-washed lips. She was too tired to fight. She opened her mouth and let him slide in.

His cock was thick but shorter than several of the others had been and he pushed it in to the hilt. His hairy ball sack pushed and bumped up against her nose as he forced Wendy to deep throat him. He held her head tight and didn't pull out. Wendy sucked fervently on his thick shaft. Her tongue swirled and stroked along the shaft and over his fat cock's head. Her teeth actually grazed him and he slapped her face for it. He seemed to love the feeling of that vibration through her cheek and onto his shaft and he slapped her again harder, holding himself deep, pressing up against the back of her throat.

Wendy gagged and sucked and gagged some more but she kept up deep throating him. She knew its what he wanted and she knew it was what she had to do and she knew she had no choice. Tears streaked her red, puffed out cheeks as she gulped and sucked.

Now someone was between her legs. They tugged and played with the vibrator and began to lick her pussy. Teeth nipped at her labia, a tongue speared deep into her gash and then over her swollen, engorged clit. She bucked her hips, ground her pussy into the face that was eating her out and squirmed on the table.

Now someone was pulling at the wicked binder clip on her tit once more, stretching, twisting, and then sudden release as it came off. Blood flowed back instantly to her poor, abused nipple, pins and needles shot through her breast. A mouth descended on her other breast and began sucking and licking her hard, stiffened tit. He sucked more of her breast into it and began to bite, gentle at first and then slightly harder. Wendy thrashed and groaned under the assault, realizing they were yet again going to make her cum. How much more of this could she handle. She screamed even with the thick cock in her throat and gagged and sucked. Her hips bucked wildly, she rocked her chest from side to side and yet everyone kept up their touching, licking, sucking, biting, all over her body.

She rocked and humped and groaned, her fists pounded hard on the table and her body exploded in orgasm. She shook and began to squirt, her legs trembled, her heart lurched, her pussy burned and clenched and burst with explosive sensations. The men on her kept up their assault and her body shook and banged against the table again and again. For over a minute they kept her going, cumming and cumming again.

Then the man fucking her face began to grunt and moan and suddenly he was shooting his load deep into her throat. She tried hard to swallow it but he didn't let her. At the first shot, he pulled back and took his cock out of her mouth, spraying the rest of his hot, sticky load all over her face. Her lips and eyes and nose were all coated with his spunk and it clung to her and dripped down her cheeks and over her forehead. Involuntarily, her tongue came out and licked the cum off her lips, swallowing what she could get.

The man between her legs finally stopped lapping at her cunt and pulled away. The mouth and hands on her breasts stopped. Her swollen, red puffy tits throbbed and ached and throbbed some more. The men all pulled back from her and just stared at her as she lay on the table, shuddering and gasping, panting like a dog, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth, licking forlornly at her lips.

After a minute or two of just lying there, shivering, coated in cum and drool and sweat, she started to come back to her senses. She moaned deep and heartsick and tried to sit up. Now hands actually helped her to sit. The got her turned around, her legs hanging off of the table. Someone pushed a chair up to her and more of the men took her gently by the arms and helped her to get up off the table and into the chair. She slowly lifted her head and looked around the room, watching the others starting to get dressed. She looked to the end of the table and there sat Mr. Bannister. He was smiling at her.

"I...quit." She finally managed to whisper. She couldn't yet move fully on her own so she just sat and stared at him.

Mr. Bannister continued to smile. He reached out and picked up a small remote control that lay on the table in front of him. He pressed a button and there was a soft humming as one of the projection screens on the far wall descended. She turned her head and watched with detached interest, not understanding what was happening or why. Her mind was still fuck-addled.

The screen finally finished descending. Now Mr. Bannister pressed another button, The lights in the room dimmed and one of the hidden projectors came to life. Immediately the screen was filled with the high-resolution image of Wendy straddling Mr. Oglethorpe while another man fucked her ass and a third shoved his enormous cock into her mouth. She sat there, eyes glued to the screen watching herself as she fucked and sucked with apparent abandon. The scene went on for several minutes. Then it flickered off. And another image took its place, this one of Wendy sitting in Mr. Bannisters office pulling up her silken fishnet stockings. Then that changed too and there was another image of Wendy quickly walking down the hall behind Mr. Bannister and Mr. Oglethorpe in her slut-garb. No one holding her arm or forcing her anywhere.

Mr. Bannister shut off the projector and the lights came back up. Wendy heard something and looked to see that outside the conference room, the hall was lined with dozens of employees looking in and cheering. Her rape and humiliation had apparently been witnessed by many of the employees on the 30th. Her anger and shame rose to monumental new levels and she turned to look at Mr. Bannister. But, before she could say a word, He tapped his phone and the vibrator, forgotten for a moment but still inside her buzzed to life. She gritted her teeth and grunted as it throbbed and pulsed against her most sensitive and abused G-spot.