Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

"You. With me."

Max looked in her direction and followed. He entered her private quarters and saw that she had removed her clothing. The Italian enchantress stood naked in just her high heel boots that went all the way up her thighs. Her tits and lush muff mesmerised the black man as he hurriedly stripped off.

"That was good work just now. That display of power makes me so horny. Come. And reap your reward."

Leiter's dick grew to full mast as he inhaled her heady perfume. Lucia's eyes lit up at the sight of his ebony club of an organ. She backed up to a king size bed and laid back with open arms and open legs. Her lustrous hair spread out over the plump pillows as Leiter laid his full weight atop of her curvy body. Her legs automatically came up and wrapped around his waist, and he welcomed the feel of the leather next to his flesh. His honed frame writhed on hers and his darkness contrasted with her alluring paleness.

"Take me. Quickly."

His erection nudged her sex as his hands ran wild over her tits and ass. He raised up a degree and her boots were lifted over his broad shoulders.

"Do it!"

Max shifted his hips and Lucia gasped as his dick inched inside her. Her aching cunt enveloped his cock superbly, and they moved together in bliss as he slowly shunted in and out of her silky wet pussy. She pulled him in harder as his pelvis thrust at her, jolting her back firmly with harder and harder thrusting.

"Si! Just like that. Treat me like a whore!"

Max ground the slim woman into the bed as he lunged up into her with clenched buttocks. His legs were straight out behind him and his toes dug into the mattress for extra leverage.

"Hah!"

Max was momentarily taken by surprise as the passionate female managed to flip the pair of them over so that her wildly aroused body was now on top of his, his turgid cock still embedded inside her. Her entire lower body rocked to and fro on his rigid pole and her hair whipped around as she bounced on his unmoving form. His big hands grabbed onto her ass as he pulled her hard on her downstroke.

"Si, si!"

His thick cock filled her completely as her butt slapped against his groin loudly. Her pussy squelched softly as she embraced his entire length with abject joy. Her creamy wetness oozed out along his black shaft and oiled him up further. Her thigh high boots clamped to his corded thighs and she squeezed him as she came to a thundering climax. On and on, she fucked him as a line of well earned perspiration ran down her spine to the exquisite crack of her derriere.

"Oh!"

Max turned the tables as he flipped HER and pinned her beneath his black bulk. Her boot clad legs did bicycle type pedals as he drove in deeper and deeper.

"Don't cum in me, bastardo!"

"Agh!"

Max reared back and pumped his slick log in his right fist. He shot huge arcs of cum along the heaving body of Lucia from her muff to her tits. He continued to spurt in body shaking spasms as one exceptional spit of cum splattered in her upswept hair leaving several globs of white in the presentable chestnut brown.

"Idiota!"

Lucia got up fuming as the panting Leiter fell onto his back.

"Sorry about that. You got me all worked up."

x

The brunette Italian returned ten minutes later in a white bath robe and with her newly shampooed hair damp down her back. Max was still naked on the bed smoking as Lucia sat on the edge of the bed.

"If you were not such a good fuck I would have you shot."

Max grunted and handed her the smoke for her to drag on. He so reminded her of his father, Felix Leiter, the CIA operative who James Bond had chosen to whisk her away from any reprisals by Blofeld. Bond had seduced her. She in turn had deduced Felix, and later his son, whom she recruited to SPECTRE soon after her coup to take command of the leaderless criminal group. Her promise of wealth and power to him had turned the young man with comparative ease.

"So, OO6 talked?"

"Naturally. He told me where to go to seek the Black Vulture. It's somewhere in Malta. He told me with his dying words."

"You disposed of him? Excellent. Malta, how original of the British. And their agents?"

"Shouldn't pose much of a problem. The Moneypenny woman is a push over. I plan on introducing her to the Pussyraker."

"Indeed. I should like to see that."

Lucia stood tall and let her robe drop to the floor at her bare feet. She laid on her back and lightly stroked her inner thigh.

"I have an itch that needs some attention. Care to scratch it?"

Leiter smoothed back his fine moustache and buried his face in her desirable snatch.

to be continued...

xxx

123z
123z
824 Followers
12