Monica 46: Photo Graphic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I can." His voice raises to apologize, "SORRY DARIUS."

"All good Neutron. Did you see Angel's fat ole nipples?" Darius shifts away to let Jimmy see her chest. She pouts briefly, just before raising her right breast to her mouth to lick her nipple for Jimmy to see in his camera lens. Once dropped, she swats Darius from behind. Darius quickly returns to her tits on his back. He merely wanted to make Jimmy turn red. It worked.

"Okay, Violet? You and Becca lean into his lap. Use one hand each to stroke his cock, the other hands hold your Pom Poms up to hide your hand jobs." They hesitantly comply as Darius eyes Violet's curling fingers, before looking up with a whispered exhale, "Awwww shit." The girl found it to her liking. Monica chuckled, "Angel? Keep doing what Angels do."

Looking over at Becca, Darius grunts, "You holding out, or holding on?" She immediately caved and coiled her fingers about his beefy crown twisting it just for meanness. He hissed just as she moved her grasp lower over his shaft, there both girls jerked him slowly. Angel on his shoulder whispered, "Mmmm! You go Cuz." Becca found it in her to giggle.

"Zoom in pic Jimmy." Monica instructs. Newton was already snapping pics. The expressions on the faces of all three girls were lustful, but not too revealing as to their mischief. Darius posed with an arrogant but cheesy grin. He was having a blast.

Observing things Monica fidgets, knowing she needed to push the limits of this shoot. Marching back up the bleachers she stands in front of Darius. Leaning down she parts the tassels of the Pom Poms just enough to let his crown peek out within them. "Don't move a muscle. Everyone act natural." Stepping aside she takes a seat and feigns chatting with fellow varsity player Dalton Zuckerman. "PICS JIMMY." Three snaps later Darius chuckles, "Daaaayamm Gift. You want my dick in the yearbook?"

"Voted most likely to give the best head." She puts him down as everyone laughs. He tilts his gaze knowing she was just giving him a hard time. So were three attentive young ladies. Not once did they stop jerking him off or teasing his back. He was liking this.

Hopping up Monica again choreographs the group to include others. "Okay! Next pic. Everyone move up one step." The entire group migrates upward, then settles back in. Violet and Becca resume their fondling of Darius. Pom Poms no longer hiding their taunting. The other girls below were jealous indeed.

Glancing about Monica picks and chooses. "Justin? Cornell? One of you sit beside Becca, the other beside Vi. Look as if you're close to the girls, one hand behind their backs." The two boys follow through, awaiting further orders. While your hands are hidden I want Vi and Becca to sit on your hands. Unitards pulled aside Ladies. Fingers up those holes."

"HOLY SHIT MONICA." Becca expresses her hesitation loudly.

"Just do it."

Justin winces toward Becca with a whispered, "Please don't tell Zoe."

She retaliates with a concurred, "Then, let's not tell Shane."

As the girls stand adjusting their unitards to the side without showing the entire gym their pussies, they hike their skirts back and reluctantly sit on Cornell and Justin's hands. With their fingers digging upward both girls yelp and look uneasy. Both boys apologize, but offer their admiration with, "You feel nice Vi." and, "Wet as hell Becca." She was, even though this was getting out of...and on hand.

"Found it!" Violet brightens up letting out a shrill squeal along with an expression of awe. Cornell's finger was massive. It didn't help that he was exploring for her G-spot. She couldn't contain her whimpers. In waiting on Jimmy to take their picture Cornell dares to add a second finger. Fanning her reddened features she yelps, "Don't you dare add a third. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" The entire group busted up at her excitement. Cornell had the biggest grin he had ever offered. In her dilemma Violet stroked Darius even harder, having returned her grip to his beast.

Becca squirmed at Justin's finger inside her cunt, creasing her brow as she wiggles over Justin's probe. Whining she belts out, "TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE."

"Wait! What about me?" Angel grew envious.

"Stay in place." Monica informs her, "I'll switch you up in a few. Pom Poms over Darius girls. Everyone say CHEETOS." In response to the groups recital Jimmy gets his pictures while tassels hide penis, and skirts hide hands. He was a ball of sweat. This was beyond insane.

Once done, fingers were removed from the girls and held up for all too bear witness to their glossy wetness. Violet couldn't stop breathing heavy. Becca couldn't stop stroking Darius. He was a lucky man this day.

Monica determining her next move turns to the audience below. "Who wants in on this?" Hands rally to her cause now that they had embraced her craziness. "I thought so. Dee Dee next to Cornell. Sara beside Justin." Pivoting to explore those on the bleachers she points to others to pair up with girls. This was going to get good. "WHIP 'EM OUT BOYS."

Dee Dee Bishop struts her bod like an African American Goddess up the bleachers to sit next to Cornell. Stopping his hands she winks, "I got this Cornell." She greedily drags his trunks and jock strap lower to obsessively fondle his seven inch pecker. Another happy camper with fond memories of an earlier History between the two. Dee Dee was one fine bitch, tall, slender, lips made for blowjobs. Nodding with a vivid smirk as she strokes him to a vast potential he was ready for anything. Girls all around them cooed until she took their view away.

Leaning over Cornell her upper body hid his monster cock from view. All while her hand encircled his crown. Light twists to it made Cornell nod with mad respect. Meanwhile Justin found similar results as Sara Michaels did the same. All dicks disguised, but being treated to a glorious friction.

"Fingers back in the girls Cornell and Justin. This needs to be a massive concealed orgy." As the boys were greeted with grumbles both Violet and Becca lifted up for another round, fawning over fingers up their pussies. Things were getting messy for the boys. Their fingers drenched in violated juices, while other girls jerked them off. Fun was had by all.

"I repeat, what about me?" Angel waves her hands over her head. Her chest grazing the back of Darius with a bit of separation between contact.

"Calm down Blondie." Monica poised a fist playfully.

"Fuck it." Angel took her shirt completely off to everyone's amazement. Returning to mash her tits against his back she makes her own agenda, "Dennis and Andy get up here."

Two boys, not normally associated with the Jocks raced up the bleachers and plopped next to her. With mischief in her eye she immediately lowered her palms into the crotches of both boys. It was a no brainer that they took the chance of pulling their own dicks out. Even in her compression against Darius, her hands reached to both sides of her, and obtained a cock in each hand. Warm and throbbing, she abused their generosity with mad friction. Darius looking behind him lifted his arms and posed as if a bodybuilder. His biceps blocking the sight of the boys. With so much spread out action Jimmy had to step back. He couldn't believe this was all going down. Monica was impressed.

"Perfect. Get into it guys. Act as if nothing is going on. If that's even possible." She laughs.

A boy named Zac took it upon himself after the picture to march up and sit behind Angel. Following his arrival reaction Angel lays back into his lap. His hands cupping both of her tits. However, in her angle her face was obstructed from view behind Darius. Darius didn't care. He was ready to detonate over the Pom Poms. Violet felt precum moisten her fingers and grinned sheepishly.

Becca eased back a bit more for Justin to offer a second finger. She found herself rocking up and down on his hand. Jimmy took pic after pic. Finally the nerdy boy took it upon himself to start up the bleacher steps for a better shot. Girls had to reposition to hide the dicks in their possession. Jimmy wanted to see Angel better. In a mad move Zac raised his shirt and drug it over Angels head. His shirt was just large enough to conceal two bodies in one shirt. His hands then returning under the shirt to rub her belly. Dennis and Andy masked their cocks in her hands by leaning toward each other. Tedious at best.

Monica darts up the steps to drag Jimmy down by his shirt. He didn't resist. Once back on the floor he snapped more pics of Dee Dee and Cornell. She laid her chin on his waist. Hand covered but enjoying her active fingers. Jimmy took what he could get.

"That's enough. Anyone wanting to participate we're going to move to other areas of the school."

Darius grits his teeth, "Nobody gets up until I'm done. Vi and Bec are tearing me up."

The cheerleaders agreed as they prided themselves on working together. Even being fingered they couldn't give up on Darius. Pom Poms dropped, the girls jointly used both hands now to polish Darius off. Seeing the direct actions without camouflage Dee Dee took it upon herself to crawl into Cornell's lap. Straddling him she reaches beneath her shorts and exposes her snatch. A guided insertion she rode the black buck. Jimmy snapping pics that merely appeared as if they were wrestling.

Violet cums at Cornell's fingers and yelps, her fever brewing to finish off Darius. Behind Darius, Angel sharing Zac's shirt discovers him reaching under her to tug her shorts down. No underwear assisted in he taking her without permission. Angel didn't fight it. Penetration made her whimper as her hands slip from the cocks in her possession. Those boys merely rubbed her legs an inner thighs. Again Jimmy snapped what he could capture, including Becca losing her mind at Justin's digging digits. Flooding his palm she released one hand to reach over and palm Justin's cheek. Her thanks whispered. No regrets even though they would indeed feel guilty later.

Justin winked, then huffed as Sara's violent friction forced a milky froth from his cock. Becca took notice and giggled at his quaking body. Sweat covered everyone involved. Jimmy included. Watching girls fucking made him struggle with his own erection. It spooked him how much he enjoyed watching things unfold. Moans erupted louder by the minute. Darius snarling at Violet first, then toward Becca. His ego leading him into a verbal outburst of, "Faster Bitches."

The cheerleaders dropped their jaws and grinned at each other. Full on fury, both girls destroyed the Jock. In the abuse a wandering Monica managed to reach the Jock diving under Darius at just the perfect time. His cauldron boiled over and spat all across her face. The girls struggling to drain him with groans of losing strength. One final load coated Monica's lips and chin. Before he could grunt a final loss Monica rushed his cock, mouth wide to swallow his beast. Jimmy took a photo from behind. Vi and Becca crouching in to hug Darius. To the eye Monica looked as if she was just sitting in front of them.

"Dayum, Gift."

She winked at Darius, then backed away to show cum on her tongue. Jimmy held off taking that closeup. Instead he admired Dee Dee's well rounded bottom. Her shorts wrinkling up over her chocolate cheeks. Cornell's balls barely visible as she rode him.

His gaze moved up to Angel as Zac laid back on the bleachers and drug her along. Even with her shorts still on it was easy to see Zac's cock moving in and out of her cunt. Pink juicy flesh revealed with each thrust. His hands crushing her tits. It became hard for her to deal with Dennis and Andy, and they gave up caressing her, putting their cocks away to just sit and watch them. The dude was good. So good Angel was moaning like a banshee in heat. No pictures could hide this. This was full on lust.

Jimmy Newton fell in love with Angel. Yep! She was on his HIT LIST. While everyone was busy he took extra pics of Angel sex for himself. She smiled up at him once realization set in. She was a ham for the cam.

After another ten minutes the school bell rang. Those unfinished had to call it quits. Monica managed to pry Jimmy away from Angel's side and drag him from the bleachers. Once on the floor Monica looks up at Jimmy who begins chuckling, "You have jizz on the tip of your nose."

"Oh yeah?" She uses an index finger to gather up the creamy goodness. Looking at it on her fingertip she swiftly catches Jimmy off guard and rubs it on his face. Grimacing he leered at Monica hoping he wouldn't vomit. She laughed at him then hoists herself up on her tiptoes to lick his face of it. He rather enjoyed that part.

"Want not waste not." She snickers clutching his arm. He most certainly didn't want Darius on him. Her tongue? FUCK YES! Jimmy Newton needed to hide in a bathroom stall and take care of business. After agreeing on their next shoot during Art class Jimmy gets a brilliant idea.

"I think you're a work of art Monica."

"Awww!"

"You should try wearing body paint to school."

"WHOA! I knew you were my guy. I know just the person to paint me. I'll give him a call tonight." She dances in her stride beside him. "Let's go get into more trouble. Skipping class is so worth it."

"I need to use the restroom."

"Fine! Go rub one off. I'll grab a diet coke." She uses her hand in a jerking motion while smirking up at him.

"Thanks."

Halting her jerk off scene she eyes her fingers, "That reminds me I need to paint my nails."

Girls surrounding Monica gave her loads of ideas. The remainder of the day would find further subliminal sex acts in every classroom, the lunch room, outdoors, even in front of the Principal's office. Janson would never know. Right?

Right?

Click Click Whirrrrr!

=========================================

COMING SOON : MONICA 47 : COVER GIRL

12