Monica 53: DAMMIT DUTCH!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Marion stood up and fastened her strap on dildo until snug and sturdy. Stepping away to her own nightstand she procured some lube and grease knuckled her Bigger Baby, this one called Big Ten due to her love of college football. At least there were no balls to drop. Easing back into bed she brought the lube with her.

Grinning at Karla's expressions of ecstasy Marion moved in for the kill. Priming Big Ten's helmet up to Monica's cunt Karla removed her fingers, with her arms over Monica's legs it was tedious anyway. Sensing something big invading her space Monica paused in licking Karla enough to gasp and tell herself, "Whole student body boys. Whole student body boys!" She need that inspiration to survive this night. With Marion talking to herself out loud Monica heard the Coach say, "Dream cum true Baby." Nightmare for Monica!

After fucking Monica a good three minutes Marion pulled out and taunted Karla's face until she looked up with her jaw wide. Perfect timing as Marion placed the wet dildo right into Fluffy's mouth, Karla sucking on it to enjoy Monica's juices. Denying her after a minute Marion pulled out and plunged back into Monica. Miss Gift was moaning hard and straining with her arms against the red ribbon bonds. Reflecting in her mind Monica pictured every guy that had ever fucked her to keep her senses in tune with not being a ladies gal. While sure this was overwhelmingly hot, she just wasn't into Marion. Karla now had possibilities!

Out of Monica, into Karla, out of Karla, into Monica. Back and forth she taunted both women driving them crazy to the point of trembles and begging. Even Monica let her guard down knowing she was building to a nice warm hot tub on their bedding. "Fort Laundrydale!" Monica giggled to herself, "So going to ruin this black bedding."

Moments later after a lengthy pounding without sharing with Karla, Monica came all over Big Ten. Squirting around the girth of her rubber assailant gave Karla plenty to lap up like a kitten. Pulling out slowly Marion chuckled. "Fuck we should have taken the covers off the bed." Monica had to laugh.

"What's so funny up there Gift?"

"I was just thinking about that. Had my mouth full sorry! Not sorry!"

"Lippy bitch!" Letting Karla savagely lick up Monica's cum...aka kitten cream...Marion eyed the new kid in town's anus. Lubing the dildo again she tickled Monica's butt pucker. "Should have worn a plug Princess."

"WHAT?" Monica yelped as Marion indulged herself in rectifying her fantasy, right up her rectum. Struggling due to tightness Marion had Karla drag Monica's legs higher. "OWWWWWWWWWWW! DAMMIT DUTCH!"

"Take it like a Mistress Gift! You know you like it."

"Besides the point. Big point! Never a dull moment!"

"Fuck yeah Gift. I love watching Big Ten moving in and out of that cute little ass of yours. Isn't that gorgeous Fluff?"

"Mmmmm! Yes it is." Karla massages Monica's clit, often patting it for nerve stimulation. In the pussy paddling Monica growled and bit Karla on the ass leaving marks. Dropping her jaw to wince at the teeth, then a kiss following it, Karla got revenge. Leaning forward she bit Monica's clit grinning at her getting even thrill. That was just before Monica returned the favor and bit Karla's thick labia. Breaking into laughter Karla excused herself and threw her leg over Monica's body to escape her ravenous new chew toy.

Blowing a kiss at Marion, Karla twirled around to lay back over Monica to face her. A moment of eye contact led to more kissing, so steamy that Marion found herself hitting Monica's ass a little too hard. She could hear the girl's discomfort muffled by Karla's sweltering tongue movements. Slowing down not wanting to hurt the girl Marion closed out and pulled away the crown popping from Monica's pucker. Swift diversion the toy went right back into Monica's trickling cunt.

"Wish I could say it feels good Gift, but I can't feel a thing." Marion laughed and nailed Monica until a second climax made her scream into Karla's mouth. With all the giving and no returning Marion opted to remove her strap on and toss it aside.

"Break it up Lovebirds." She barked crawling over Monica and nudging Karla out of make out point. Once Karla pulled away from their intimate kiss with a tug to Monica's lower lip, she rolled aside. "Payback's a butch!" Marion mocked herself then sat on Monica's face. "Plug that dam Gift! We're going Dutch at this diner." As if Monica had a choice. The nightmares of Coach Marion Murray's sloppy cunt on her face would be a sure fire diet plan. "DAMN! She does have a killer tongue. Talk back to me now Gift!" She heard mumbles. Indecipherable!

Moving behind Marion, Karla sat on Monica's waist and began kissing and massaging her lovers shoulders. Hands roaming around Marion found her breasts squeezed and nipples teased. A tilted gaze by Marion she kissed her partner equally as steamy as how Monica and Fluffy had made out. More mumbles...still a foreign language.

Riding Monica's tongue Marion felt herself thriving on her emotions. Between her love for Karla and her lust for Monica Gift the boss was falling prey to her own needs for fulfillment, one that made her authority divert toward joy. Kiss broken Marion leaned forward over Monica's face and gripped the headboard. Feeling Monica's scalding breath on her clit Marion bit her lower lip to savor each tingle, each tender exhaust, the Coach was ready to snarl. Instead her growl became a deafening gust of lower case, "Fuuuuuuuccccck!" Dam broke! So much for the denizens below in the valley.

Choking on Murray juice Monica kicked her feet on the bed to inspire a truce. Karla noting the rumbling behind her leered over her shoulder then patted her lover on the back. Marion still in quaking mode went white knuckle on the headboard and made certain she had drowned Monica Gift in her thigh tide. Convinced she was done Marion pushed away from her prison bars and crawled backwards until sitting on Monica's tits. "I gotta say Gift...you speak a mean French. Tickled even."

"As long as you didn't oui oui on me."

"Speaking of...I do need to take a leak." She starts to crawl back over Monica's face to her horror. Chuckling Marion retreats, "Relax I was only joking. Yo Fluff? Untie the chippie there and get her a towel. I really do need to take a..."

"Hike? As in hike your leg?" Monica laughed and gagged at the same time.

"Are you in any position to get mouthy about my preferences?"

"Relax I was just joking...the sequel. Go before you flood the rest of Nevada."

"Dame's getting boulder." Marion smirked and vacated the ruined comforter. "Reminds me we need to break out the Hoover. Forgot to vacuum today."

"HA HA!" Karla shook her head grinning. Waiting until Marion had left the room Karla swooped over Monica's front and began licking her face. Monica giggled at Fluffy wanting to taste her lovers leftovers as much as she could. Dedicated to a fault! Almost! "I love the taste of my Mistress."

"I could be your Mistress." Monica ran with her thoughts of mischief. The trouble is Karla paused to consider it. Looking toward the bathroom door she gnashed her teeth. "Don't panic I'm only messing with you."

"I'm free on Thursdays." She whispered, "Yoga class."

"Uhhhh? Okay! Maybe!"

"Let me cut you loose." Ignoring the knots binding Monica, Karla reclaimed her scissors and snipped her free. Arms once again her own Monica stormed Karla wrapping both her legs and her arms about the woman. Lips locking yet again Karla just tossed her scissors aside and succumbed to the girls dramatic takeover. Hearing the toilet flush and hands being washed the ladies were forced to break up. Hesitantly Karla said, "Let me go to Lauderdale with you...without...Marion."

"Okay!" With a devilish grin. "It is your house."

"I love Marion but...I need more."

"Don't we all."

"I better get you a towel." She begins to crawl off of Monica when Monica eagerly topples Karla backwards on the mattress and sprawls across her body this time. Sucking her nipples and entwining fingers she kept Karla under her spell. Lifting away from Karla's areola briefly, she waited for Karla to lift her head and look her in the eye before a whispered, "MINE!" Karla began panting heavily. Seeing the strap on dildo next to them Monica grins and reaches out for it. Keeping Karla pinned beneath her she attaches the buckles and cinches it as tight as possible around her petite hips. Lurching up over Karla she adjusts the dildo to taunt the woman's pussy.

"MINE!" Monica winces again then locates the dildo amid Karla's labia seeking refuge within her. Once inside Monica begins thrashing her hips up and down making Karla lose her mind. Bad enough she was contemplating an affair, now she was growing extremely fond of Monica's youthful ambitions. "Say it." Monica whispers.

"Yours!" Karla expressed a yearning desire to jump ship.

"When I want you you will come to me."

"Yes...God yes!"

"Good now cum on my cock." Monica giggled. While hitting Karla as hard as her body was capable Monica spotted Marion bringing that towel. Freezing to witness her lover being pounded and moaning harder than the norm Marion sneered.

"I can't leave you two alone for five fucking minutes."

"Your loss Big gay..guy!" Monica razzed Marion. Shaking her head at the kid's ignorance Marion twirls her towel and uses it to crack Monica's ass.

"DON'T STOP HER!" Karla was closing in on a massive orgasm, her body shaking hard. Pausing before a second strike Marion simply watched as Monica destroyed her lover. In a maddening cry of, "MISSSSSSSSSSTRESSSSSSSSSS!" Fluffy shed upon her bed. Watershed that is! Digging her nails into the comforter as she convulsed Monica smirked and kissed Karla on the cheek leading to a whisper.

"Stay with Marion...just wait for my call." Nodding was all Karla could muster. Rearing up on her knees Monica pulls out of Karla leaving her to caress her body in tune with her emotions. Unshackling the strap on Monica drags the dildo to her lips and sucks on it. "Tastes like the chicken that crossed the road."

"Meaning what Gift?"

"To get to the other's side. I think that's how it goes." A smirk toward Karla made the woman smile with her eyes. Tossing the strap on back toward Marion, Monica abandons the bed to stretch vibrantly then clutch her own breasts. "Been fun! It's almost 9:00 I better go. Long walk across town. Keep the ribbon. See you in school tomorrow." A final backwards kiss to Karla's lips leads to a tender moment, one that Marion swallowed dryly at. Peeling away Monica simply sticks her tongue out at Marion. "Bye Fluffy." Heels spun Monica Gift left their home.

Marion had to clear her throat. "Wanna go another round?"

"I have a headache."

Of course she did.

At the mailbox Monica retrieved her clothing which consisted of a grey cotton camisole, short blue jean hot pants, sandals, and her cellphone. Once dressed right there under a pole light she looked at the mailbox flag still up.

"Ha! Male ordered that box."

Still into guys.


SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12