Monica 54: HIDDEN AGENDA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gritting her teeth for effect she moved two feet closer. She could easily reach out and touch Garvey's back. In her mind he had to know she was near. Her perfume alone should have attacked his senses. It was so bad that he grew a case of sniffles. Did Winn have allergies?

Toby felt mischief brewing and cleared his throat loudly. In hearing him Garvey tilted his profile to glare behind him. Monica however stepped to his left just enough to avoid eye contact. Shrugging at the frog in the room being undisclosed Garvey returned his gaze outwards and grew lost in thought. He wondered what his wife was doing now, she home schooling their own children. In truth he was glad to be here rather than at home. Both being Teacher's by trade at least one of them needed to apply in person. Even as he acted oblivious the students were holding their breath.

Clutching her breasts Monica licked her own nipples behind his back. Swirling her tongue around her areolas gave her goosebumps. Monica then took time to release them and shake her tits until they were nearly touching his back. She even turned her own back to him and bent over shaking her butt up close to his winking at everyone before pinching her boy shorts, slithering them sensually down her hips and legs. Off of her toes she picks them up and sniffs her own undies, closing her eyes at her own scent. Minds blown! Share the wealth whore!

Garvey yawned loudly behind her forcing her to stand upright and look behind her at his actions. Still not budging he puts his hands in his pockets. Nibbling her lower lip Monica eyed Toby for any further instructions. His next note read, "Touch him."

Her jaw drops as she turns to face Winn Garvey and literally extends her finger toward his neckline. Ever so lightly she touches his neck hair forcing him to use his own hand to swat at an invisible fly. The class wanted to bust up laughing. She in turn used the same index finger to hush their whispers and halt any laughter. Toby's note intensified his hold over her.

"On your knees behind him. Act as if you're sucking his cock." His notebook was passed along for her to read better. Her eyes offer him a glare of, "Are you crazy?" ,but had no reason not to obey it. Slowly lowering to the floor she knelt on her knees. Raising her chin up she used her hands as if holding his dick to her opened mouth. Her hand motions made it look as if she was giving him head and thrashing his length and girth turbulently . Thirty seconds later she stood up cautiously and bowed to her audience.

Another note exposes itself utilizing Justin's notebook to send it airmail through proper hands. This note said, "Lay on the floor facing him and put your legs behind your head." Jaw drooping she giggled under her breath and silently sat down on the tile floor. Arching back enough to encourage both legs behind her head and pinched her toes just for leverage until solidly locked. In her contorted pose she reached around her thighs and even pried her pussy wide with an open invitation should he turn and trip over her. Lingering longer she spun her body to face the classroom and again pried herself wide using her tongue to razz her troops. Kendra dropped her head into her hands at how crazy Monica was.

Uncoiling her limbs she crawled to her feet and hopped in step, again nibbling her fingernail. Winn was clueless, that or he knew and just let her get away with it. Good actor if he did! Keeping things moving Toby designed his next mission for his own personal benefit. She being an exhibitionist was one thing but he wondered if she might actually engage. Foregoing any notes Toby stood up and faced her, unzipping his pants and pulling his dick out in front of everybody. You could drop a pin in the room and it would sound like thunder in the moment. Erection mighty he wagged his cock, the girls in class intently watching and salivating profusely. Big dicks tended to do that.

"Get over here and suck my dick." He mouthed and pointed at his feet.

Gliding ghostlike Monica returns to her seating area and kneels before Toby. Having already slapped her in the cheek with it she smirked and rolled her eyes. Monica shared a mocking point at him with her thumb for her audience to get a chuckle over. Using her hands to show the length and girth of Toby to the girls as if a game show model she expressed awe in a playful manner. Once straightening up she flicked his crown with her tongue. Tossing her panties at Justin for safe keeping she watched him immediately sniff them. Shaking her head she turned her attention back to Toby and began fondling him.

Teeth gnashed as his nerves are tested, expecting Winn Garvey to turn and bust them he braves it, expressing ego that he could get away with as much as she did on a daily basis. Rewarded for his sucked up bravado Monica stroked him tighter before advancing her jaw and consuming his girth. In and out she devoured Toby while he glares about with a devious grin.

Guys were jealous.

Girls were envious.

Toby felt like God.

After two full minutes Toby nudges her away and points at his cock. Monica braces herself beneath him as he jerks off. Nervous yet confident in his endeavor he throttled his beast with a sneer of "Get ready bitch!". As the class demanded a show Garvey opted to step away from the window and move to the chalkboard. Deciding to use an eraser to clean the board of yesterday's calculations. His back was still to the crowd. No way? Yes way!

Toby grit his teeth as he rapidly stroked his beast. Breath held he turns blue just before detonating a mask of creamy white cum all across her face. Final drops were left alone but Monica's tantalizing tongue flicks cleaned her lips and savored his flavor in a pool upon her tongue. Seconds later Toby zips up and sits back down, thumbs up to his admirers.

Monica rose to her feet and showed off her face which still had thick drooling droplets of jizz on it left to continue her show by. She was smug of her achievement. She left his cum coating her features as she claimed her clothing and got dressed without even hiding in case Winn did turn around. She left her panties off and only pulled up her jeans. Shirt carefully placed on so as not to mess up Toby's leftovers. She sat there the rest of class in Toby's honor. The students anxious to praise her had to wait another twelve minutes.

Garvey finally chose to sit himself down and face the class. He took the time to hunt for Monica, locating her with an expressionless awe. The cum on her face was easily noticed. It didn't help that Monica was wiping it off with her fingers before licking them clean. All while smiling at Garvey with a succulent bliss.

He refused to react. For the final ten minutes Winn Garvey sat with his heartbeat racing. His only thought was, "Unreal." Rubbing his nose with a Kleenex kept him busy.

As the bell rang the students filed out chattering amongst themselves. Toby led Monica toward the door when they heard Garvey start sneezing. His allergies kicked up by the various perfumes about him.

Halting in her step Monica pivots to race over to Winn handing him what he thought was another Kleenex. "Here." She offers. Snatching it up with watery eyes Winn Garvey thanks her rubbing his nose. It only took the scent of pussy for him to realize it was Monica's panties in his possession.

"Bless you." She giggles and darts away.

He inhaled it dramatically against his better judgment. He would pay for it, but it was worth the trauma.

"No! Bless you."

Garvey would keep her panties on him all day long. In his dirty little mind he would whisper. Not even his buddy Mr. Morrison would know what he witnessed. For that matter what he missed. Technically what they had both missed. Sad but true! As a teacher he should have used his own advice in saying, "You should have paid more attention in class."

ACHOOO!

"Goes on Tight."

Before he headed home he would secretly nut into those boy shorts and give them back to her in the hall. Telling her of his dirty deed on the sly she giggled and as a lasting torment licked her own panties of his leftover nut just to watch him yearn. Garvey was going home to fuck his wife.

Win Winn!

12