Monica Ch. 04

Story Info
She continues her wild adventures and adds one.
3.6k words
4.38
3.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers

Monica Ch 4

By: Crawl2

The day after our excursion with the Hungarian boys we headed back to the bar and cabins where we had met Steve and Greg. We knew they'd be headed back home in a couple of days and we thought a repeat performance of our first adventure might be fun.

Monica wore her bathing suit cover with no bathing suite of course. It makes for a fun drive, especially in an open jeep.

When we arrived, Greg sat in a chair behind a table that had been pulled a few feet into the water. The water splashed just below the seat of the chair, so he didn't hear us approach. Monica slipped up behind him, covered his eyes with her hands and said, "guess who?"

I'm not sure I've ever seen a grown man smile that big.

Monica sat on the table in front of him and I sat beside him. Greg handed us a beer from a cooler sitting in the water beside his chair and told us that he had the place to himself for a little while. Steve and one of the two guys who were seasick last time we came had gone into town. The owners were taking a little trip to buy supplies and visit a friend.

"Do you prefer to remain alone?" Monica asked him.

Greg smiled, grabbed Monica by the hand and led her to have a seat on his lap. "Not today my dear, not today. Why are you so overdressed for the beach?"

Monica smiled. "We weren't sure who might be here today."

"Well since it's just me and Mark, do you mind if one of us helps you out of this hot cover up?"

"Not at all."

Monica stood in front of Greg, then he stood, held the shoulder straps, and pulled the cover up off over her head. Then he started to set her back down on his lap.

Monica shook her head. "If my cloths were too hot, I'm sure yours are as well. With that Monica unsnapped his shorts, unzipped them, and helped him out of them.

I couldn't believe it, but the guy was half hard already, and we hadn't been there fifteen minutes.

Monica placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back towards his chair. As soon as he sat down, she sat in his lap and scooted herself way back until her ass reached his dick. She then reached back and held it in her hands.

"Damn, I knew this, was going to be a great day. I just didn't know how great," Greg commented.

Monica looked up to see a sailboat a few hundred yards away. "Do you know who that is?"

Greg said, "yes, that's Phil. He's the other one you didn't meet the other day. He decided to take the small sailboat out today instead of going into town. I'm willing to guess that when he sees you here, he will come this way. Of course, Steve and I told them the story about our adventure the other day."

"Of course, you did. Men are worse than women about keeping secrets."

Greg smiled. "That's one I could never keep. It was a once in a lifetime adventure."

"Maybe not." Monica replied.

Monica played with Greg's dick for about five minutes. He stood straight out. He then turned Monica around and sat her on the table in front of us. He then pulled her close, opened her legs and buried his face into her lap. Monica moved to the edge of the table with both feet on the table and legs as far apart as possible. Greg buried his tongue into her. Monica laid back on the table. When she did, I moved to her side so she could reach me. She instantly took me into her mouth. Greg took his time opening her up with his thumbs and licking her slit back and forth. I think the anticipation of the day was too much for Monica and she climaxed within two minutes. When she did, she completely flooded Greg's face. He raised his head up and his mouth, cheeks, and chin were covered with Monica's juices. He loved it.

Greg stood with his dick in his hand and approached Monica. He began running the head of his dick up and down her slit. This was the first time I'd seen him that close. He did appear to be as big around as a beer bottle. He took it slow. When he was halfway in her he stopped to let her adjust.

Monica said, "damn you're huge."

Greg simply smiled and continued to work his way in. Within a couple of minutes, he was all the way to the base and began pumping slowly. From my viewpoint, it appeared he turned her inside out every time he pulled back. She was enjoying the ride.

About that time Phil brought his small sailboat to the shore and began walking our way. When he got close enough, Monica simply smiled at him. Nobody said a word. Phil held his dick through his shorts and looked at me, as if asking permission. I smiled and motioned for him to go ahead. He dropped his shorts and stood next to the table where I had been. Monica immediately began playing with him and soon took him into her mouth. That sent Greg over the edge and he filled Monica up, much like the last time. He stayed in her a few minutes then said to Phil, "care to trade places?"

They switched and Phil entered her in one smooth stroke. Monica wrapped her legs around Phil while she cleaned Greg up. Here she was fucking a guy that she had not yet been introduced to. She finished Greg off, wrapped her legs around Phil and concentrated on him. Within minutes she had another climax which triggered Phil's.

We all went for a short swim, drank a couple of more beers, and repeated what we had done earlier before Monica and I left for our bungalow.

We discussed that adventure on the way back and during that evening. We decided to hang around the bungalow and take it easy the remainder of the late afternoon and evening.

While taking a swim around noon the following day, four young and very tall guys strolled down the beach where we swam. Just for fun, Monica decided to step out of the ocean just before they reached us. She was totally nude. She spoke to the four guys and they stopped to have a conversation with us. We offered them a beer and they sat on the beach with us. They all four played college basketball and decided to take a trip together. During our conversation they told us about a dance bar near their cabana and asked us to join them there later that evening.

We walked to the bar, which was nearly a mile from our bungalow. Two of them sat at a table outside. The bar had a huge dance floor under cover and a smaller deck used for a dance floor outside near the ocean. The one that I can remember by name was Brad. The other two with them earlier that day had decided to take a day trip to Cozumel and missed the boat on the way back. We arrived around 11:00, sat at their table and had a few drinks. Monica asked Brad's friend to dance and they danced. She later told me that he didn't have much interest in her and that she thought it was because she was too old for them.

I laughed and told her, "bullshit. The guy's twenty-one years old. That's probably not the reason. When I was 21, I got hard if the wind hit it just right."

A few songs later she asked Brad to dance. He jumped at the chance.

I told Monica that Brad was only nineteen and a freshman at college, but he certainly appeared to have an interest judging from the front of his pants when they exited the dance floor.

A few minutes later Brad told Monica that at midnight the club had a series of three slow songs they called the midnight madness. He explained that after each song they dimmed the lights a little more and on the final song the dance floor was completely dark. He asked her to dance the three songs with him. When she agreed, Brad's friend said he wasn't feeling well and decide to go to his room.

When the first song started, Brad stood and offered Monica his hand. I had already told Monica to dance close to our table so I could at least get an idea of what was going on. I also told her that if she had any doubt that Brad was interested, she should grab his dick on the dance floor. The lights began to dim during the first song and Brad had already slipped the straps off Monica's shoulders exposing the top portion of her tits. I assumed she had already grabbed him. I watched with what little light came from the moon light reflecting off the ocean. Before the first song ended Brad already had one of Monica's nipples in his mouth.

She didn't pull her dress back up before the second song started. They danced about three feet away from me. Maybe one minute into the second song, Brad was back sucking her nipple and he had his hand between her legs. It wasn't really what I would call dancing. She turned her back to him and faced me. He never let go of her tit with the one hand and with her dress pulled up above her waist, I could clearly see him playing with her pussy from the front with the other.

By the beginning of the third song the dance floor was completely dark, but they still danced only a few feet from me. The top of Monica's dress was pulled down below her tits and the bottom was lifted and tucked inside the rest of the dress. Brad kneeled in front of her and licked her pussy, but only for a few seconds. He then picked her up and placed her legs around his waist and entered her right there on the dance floor. Monica rode him hard, but before the song ended, he was done.

When the song ended Monica sat beside me to finish her drink and Brad said he needed to go check on his friend. When he left, Monica took my hand and placed it between her legs. She was soaked and cum covered the inside of her thighs.

I said, "well, that was quick."

Monica laughed. "Well, he is just nineteen."

"I really can't say much. This week I've been pretty much like the Flash myself."

We decided that was a good time to exit, so we started walking back. Monica jumped in the ocean to clean up and we took our time walking back to the bungalow.

I told her Brad's friend had more interest in Brad's erection than she did. She didn't really believe me. Then I explained that was the reason he wasn't interested in dancing with her. I told her I'd bet Brad didn't know anything about his friend's feelings, but that I knew I wasn't wrong. "He watches Brad like I watch you."

Monica couldn't quit laughing.

The following day we took a trip to Cozumel to snorkel and basically bar hop. Monica wore her tiny green bikini on the tour boat. It was a mixed group of men and women aging from early twenties to fifties. None of the women, regardless of age cared much for Monica's bathing suit, but all the guys certainly did. I found it interesting and entertaining just to piss the women off. We hit a few bars and then headed back to the bungalow. We did nothing but lay around, drink, eat, and discuss our adventures the remainder of the day.

Our last day we decided to hit the bar where we'd met Brad, the basketball player. We arrived late at the small dance floor on the beach to find Andris, Jaron, Maddock and his sister Nora sitting at the table we'd occupied a few days earlier. Nora was knocked out gorgeous wearing a thin, short miniskirt, with her headlights at full attention. We joined them at their table.

Nora danced with Jaron and the rest of us just talked a while. I told Maddock his sister looked fantastic.

He laughed. "She's definitely not shy about what she wears. We share an apartment and she's hardy ever dressed, even when my friends come by."

Andris said, "that's true, why do you think we come by so often."

After the first dance Andris asked Monica to dance and Nora asked me. It was a slow tune. Nora danced as sexy as anyone I'd ever danced with. When the song ended, and we walked off the dance floor Monica looked directly at my crotch and smiled. "I see you enjoyed the dance."

"Very much so."

Monica danced with everyone, including Nora and we all had a good time. We told the guys this was our last night here and asked them if they wanted to drop by the bungalow later. They were all in. I told Monica, "why not. It's our last day."

When the midnight madness songs started Nora asked Monica to dance. I think it really surprised Monica, but she accepted.

I commented to Maddock that I didn't know his sister swung that way.

Maddock laughed. "She swings every way."

Unfortunately for us guys they didn't dance near us, so we couldn't watch them.

Monica later filled me in. "I've never been in that situation before. You know, with a woman who had a sexual interest in me. That was different. She was all over me on the first dance like she was with you. Before the first dance ended, she had my top almost all the way down. She danced between my legs and since both of our dresses were so short, it was skin to skin. By the start of the second dance, she pulled the top of my dress all the way to my waist and then did the same with hers. We danced tits to tits if you want to call it dancing. She backed up enough to guide my nipple into her mouth. Unlike you guys, she was gentle. It wasn't even that dark yet. We had quite and audience. When it got dark, on the third dance, she had her hand under my dress. At first it was extremely uncomfortable for me. However, she knew exactly what she was doing, and my apprehension dissolved within a minute, so I began playing with her. She soaked my hand, but then again, I think I soaked hers as well."

"That's quite the story. Too bad I didn't get to watch it."

After the midnight madness dance, we decided to head to our bungalow. To Monica's and my surprise, Nora decided to join us.

Monica commented. "I hope she doesn't plan for me to continue what we were doing on the dance floor. I don't think I can do that."

"Well, when I commented to Maddock that I didn't know his sister swung that way, he told me she swung everyway. Maybe she wants Andris and Jaron."

When we arrived at the bungalow it was probably around 2:00 A.M. Andris, the more aggressive of the group picked Monica up and carried her to the mattress below the pergola. He wasted no time. Either his oral skills are the best, Monica was still fired up from her last dance, or the anticipation of the night got to her. It wasn't long before Andris laid her back on the mattress and entered her missionary style. A few seconds later, Nora climbed on and began playing with Monica's tits. I guess Monica now had her answer.

As soon as Andris finished, he crawled up to Monica's head, but it was Nora who took him down her throat. Jaron climbed on the mattress and slid in behind Monica. After he entered her, he rolled her over on top of him facing up. Nora slid down between their legs and began licking Monica's clit and the bottom of Jaron's dick at the same time. We all gathered for a closer look at the situation. She worked her tongue into Monica just above Jaron's dick. Jaron exploded, pulled out and Nora buried her face into Monica.

Monica lay with her legs far apart and Nora stood on her knees between them. It was more than I could handle, so I entered Nora from behind. Monica looked at me and smiled, which kind of surprised me. Not sure what I expected, but I couldn't pass that situation up. Nora brought Monica to a quick climax and then Nora and I climaxed together a few seconds later.

Nora scooted up to Monica, played with her tits and then kissed her in a passionate kiss. I couldn't believe that Monica simply responded with what appeared to be the same passion.

Maddock, not to be left out, climbed between Monica's legs, and entered her in a single stroke. Nora began moving closer to Monica's head. When she did, I could see my cum dripping from her pussy. I knew what she had in mind but felt sure she would soon be disappointed. She wasn't. She climbed to Monica's head, leaned forward, and kissed her, and then straddled Monica's head with her knees and slid up, placing her pussy directly over Monica's mouth. What surprised me the most was that Monica raised her head so she could place her tongue in Nora, then Nora slid all the way down onto Monica's mouth. The combination of his ministrations and that show sent Maddock over the edge in a hurry. As soon as he pulled out Nora slid down into a sixty-nine position. We all watched as they finished each other off again. Without a doubt, that's something I didn't think I'd ever see.

A little later we all went for a swim. When we returned Nora held Monica's hand and led her back to the pergola. The four of us sat around and watched them for the next half hour or so. It was one hell of a passionate show. When they finished Andris and Jaron joined them on the mattress. Andris took Monica and Jaron took Nora side by side in the missionary position while the girls felt each other's nipples. When they all finished Maddock joined Monica on the mattress and Nora came to me as I sat on the lounger. She didn't say a word. She simply straddled my lap facing me and guided me into her. She felt fantastic, to say the least. Her tits were just like Monica's and had I been blindfolded I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. I couldn't believe this girl was just nineteen.

By the time we finished the sun was coming up. Monica and I had to catch a cab and haul ass to the airport. We slept most of the way back home.

Two weeks after returning, I came home late from work. Monica met me when I walked in with a huge smile on her face and a positive pregnancy test in her hand. We were happy. Now the guessing game would begin, but there would never be an answer to who's the natural father. The answer to who's the father was simple...it's me.

In the early summer we heated the pool and invited our friends over. Monica was just beginning to show a little. When the guys arrived, we were already in the pool. Monica, of course was topless.

One thing I'd thought, but not discussed, was since our wild adventure in Mexico would Monica still be interested in playing around. And if so, would merely playing around be satisfying enough for her. I decided to sit back and observe and soon found my answer.

The guys played around with Monica in the pool. Before the evening was over, she'd managed to give them all a blowjob. Pat gave her oral sex several times. At one point she had Don lay down on the cushion near the pool. She crawled on top of his legs, poured coconut oil all over her tits while he fucked her tits and she gave him a blowjob. She never even acted as if she wanted more.

After everyone left, I finally had to ask her if that was satisfying enough for her after our wild adventures in Mexico.

She smiled. "Mexico was a once in a lifetime experience. I think we both thoroughly enjoyed our adventures there. But it served its purpose. I got pregnant. So, the answer is yes. I enjoy flashing and playing around with our friends, but I still don't want to fuck them, or anyone else."

Early December we had a little girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. That didn't limit our guessing game much since everyone Monica was with had either blonde or brown hair and brown eyes. We named her Licia, a Hungarian name meaning lucky or fortunate.

I commented. "I hope she isn't 6' 5" tall when she's grown."

Monica smiled. "Well we have a one in seven chance of that I guess."

During the summer, our friends had fun with Monica, especially as she began to show. The one thing I found most interesting after Licia was born was our friend's fascination with Monica's tits once she started lactating. At one point they all played with her huge tits and had a little taste of the mother's milk directly from the source.


crawl2
crawl2
46 Followers