All Comments on 'Monika's GH Interest'

by Hardbone61

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Brilliant, one of the best cock-sucking stories I've read on here, the description of her cock-sucking skills was just right, perfect in fact. This was one of my favourite things to do, sadly after mouth cancer and radio-therapy, it's something I will never be able to enjoy again. Great story, more please, five from me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

a few years back they opened a new "adult SuperStore" near us. My wife was looking for a job at the time and I suggested she try there. She said no at first but I told her that it was just like any other retail job. But I wasnt aware there were booths in the back. She got the job and usually there were three people working during each shift. Almost all of them were hot girls like my wife. The owners said it helped business. My wife would always come home with stories about the other girls trying out some of the vibrators. she then said they convinced her to try out some as well. I asked where she did it and she said in one of the video booths. That was news to me. She then said that sometimes she knew someone was watching through the glory holes. That was hot. We used her exhibitionism to put a little fire in our sex life. Then one day I asked if that was all that happened in the booths. She admitted that sometimes one of the girls would head to the booths and spend about an hour sucking off guys while the others watched the store. I got her to admit that she would go back and suck off guys from time to time. It was hot hearing how much of a slut my wife was turning into. Then one night she came home all excited. She told me that she had gotten tired of just sucking the cocks and that she had backed her wet pussy uo against the glory hole and gotten fucked.

hardbiker82hardbiker822 months ago

Great story! Could envision the whole deal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous