Monogamish - His Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it got better.

Using her fingertips, Demi pressed my shaft in between her boobs, and pressed them against me with the heels of her palms. Then she rocked slowly up and down, my cock sliding smoothly along both flesh and entrapping fingers.

"Holy fuck," I said in delighted surprise.

"Your wife must be smaller than me," Demi surmised. "Let me make up for lost time."

Amy was not smaller than Demi. If anything, she was a tiny bit bigger.

Neither of us, nor any of our friends, ever much considered titfucking back in college when Amy and I were still dating around. I'm honestly not sure I'd even heard of it back then. Maybe she had. We only ever really talked about it when we started watching porn together for an occasional fun night. But every star we saw who got her boobs fucked had some definite melons. The only girl with pornstar boobs I had known well in high school or college had been Kerrie, and I had barely ever touched hers, much less thought about sticking my cock between them. Amy and I always laughed when we saw it in a porno, dismissing it as one of those impractical, more trouble than it is worth ways of showing off for the camera.

I was going to fuck Amy's boobs all the fucking time from now on! I could not wait to fuck her boobs.

Actually, I could wait. At least until after I finished fucking these boobs...

I started flexing my hips, and Demi cooed, holding still and letting me do the work. "That's it, Todd. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em hard," she gasped as I began to oblige her, my cock screaming with happiness at this new, spectacular hybrid sensation. "I want you to come like this," she urged. "Do you want to come like this?" I nodded spastically, enthralled. What a special melange of dominance and begging this was.

"Good," Demi cooed. "Because I want to feel your jizz all over me. I love the impact of hot, sticky cum against my tits, against my throat, against my face!"

"Against your belly?" I asked, fucking hard now, still stuck with the water bottles in my hands.

"No," she said, smiling even more broadly. "Later, when we fuck, I'm going to need to feel your cock pulse inside of me, filling that condom, making me come."

I had not worn a condom in years, and ecstatically so, though I of course had them strategically placed around the house and in my wallet in anticipation of this Hall Pass. But Demi actually made it sound almost erotic. Almost desirable.

But thoughts of fucking Demi in the usual way faded fast, as my vision narrowed to just my cock sliding between her boobs, her fingers holding me in the embrace of her pressed together flesh. My only regret I had bandwidth for was that her sweet nips were covered by her pressing hands..

"You are almost there, Todd, I can feel it," she hissed. "Fuck them. Fuck them harder!"

"Trying to make this last," I gasped desperately. I was close, and I did not want this to end.

"Paint me," she sighed. And I unloaded.

"Nggggh," I burbled through gritted teeth as my hips' motion grew suddenly staccato, and I felt my body blush from cheeks out to... elbows? My cock throbbed and the noises I was involuntarily making rose higher as the first surge of jizz fountained out and upward, making an almost perfect pearl necklace for her. I kept coming, but in a copious flow, rather than further blasts. I still stared down as white cum surged out and around, coating my still thrusting, almost flailing, cock amid the warm curves of her cleavage.

With a gasp, I stopped and pulled myself away a step from her now deliriously over-stimulating breasts. We both stared at her spattered and sticky chest, a spectacular sight. Then Demi looked up at my cock, still mostly hard and smeared all over with my own cum. A huge dollop was dangling from the tip.

She almost lunged forward and slurped me into her mouth, collecting all the cum that covered my shaft, oblivious to the ample supply already on her own body. I groaned, but held in there until she had me clean. I stumbled away, clinging to minor tasks to right my brain. I finally set down the waters and grabbed a spare pillowcase out of the drawer. I could not have made it all the way to the bathroom for a towel. I handed the case to her, and finally drew a deep, complete breath.

"Listen," I said, trying to control my respiration. "I am now utterly starving. And that can't have been much of a meal for you," she shot me an amused glance as she cleaned her throat. "Can I offer you a sandwich, or... or... hell, a bowl of cereal?"

"Cereal?" She asked almost incredulously. Then she thought of something, and I realized that she was remembering that I obviously had kids. "Wait! Tell me you have Lucky Charms!"

I smiled. "And Captain Crunch, too."

She almost lunged off of the bed. "It had been a decade since I've had Lucky Charms," she said, and I grabbed the spunky pillowcase from her absent-minded fingers.

We settled down at the breakfast table, stark naked, and devoured two huge bowls of Lucky Charms. I was going to have to go back to the grocery store for real. As we ate, I discovered that she did ride, and in fact owned two horses.

I have an uncle who has an amazing job, some family money from his wife, and he still has to economize to afford one horse. How rich was Demi's neglectful husband?

I also enjoyed staring at her naked chest, especially the lone rivulet of my cum that she had missed and which clung to the sloping upper curve of her right breast. At last, she noticed it there, half-filled her spoon with milk and pink hearts with green clovers, then she scraped it along her boob, wiping the jizz into it, then ate it all with a huge grin.

That little show did nothing to impede the return of my erection.

In no time, we were back in the bed, making use of one of my various stashes of condoms.

The fuck was... good. We both got hot and sweaty, lasted a good long while, and she came twice, bookending my own thunderous orgasm. I shouted her name at the top of my lungs, because I knew she wanted that. And holy fuck did she reward me for it, clamping her legs and interior muscles down on my exquisitely in response.

But...

How could this otherwise sex-machine of a woman screw so... blandly?

She was tight, and wet. Her tits felt great, and she loved having me play with them. She was enthusiastic.

But she was predictable as all hell. I mean, I was fucking Demi in the first place because Amy and I could both tell what the other was going to get up to next from time to time in bed. I felt like I knew everything Demi was going to do next before it happened.

Everything she did was great. But the final experience ended up just... good. As I said, the orgasm was still thunderous. And I had a lot to take from this experience. Most importantly, it reminded me of what I already knew in my bones. Nobody was as good as Amy.

I rolled off her, both of us sweating and panting, and collapsed on my back on the mattress. She leaned over and tickled exhaustedly at my chest. "Holy fuck, Todd! That was incredible," she cooed enthusiastically.

I smiled, trying to hide how smug I was. I still had the moves...

"I'm so glad we met up," she said, tugging at my sparse chest hair. "But you know we won't meet up like this again..." she said softly.

"I know," I answered with the tinge of regret in my voice that she expected.

"I really do love him, you know," she said, still trying to explain herself. I wondered if she often had her brush-off so easily accepted. "He doesn't want this part of me though, so I... I just need to do it in a way that doesn't jeopardize everything else that we do have together."

"I understand," I murmured, caressing her boob in turn. Inwardly, I wondered if she was afraid of a series of intimacies because they might confuse and damage her own love for her husband, or if she just did not want said series of intimacies to jeopardize the two horses and the Jaguar. Either way, I was sure his neglect was real, so I was fine with whatever her motivations. And the fact that I would not need to brush her off was a relief.

"Your kids will be home from school soon, won't they?" Demi asked, looking at her expensive watch.

I nodded with a sigh. Actually, the boys were coding sprites and macros, or whatever they did at computer camp, and I did not need to go get them until seven. But this felt like a good punch out point.

"I should go," Demi said, and got up slowly. I smiled and lay back on the bed to watch her put her clothes on. It was a beautiful sight, especially at the end, as those long, black, leather boots slowly engulfed her shapely calves.

I threw on a robe, and went to the front door with her. We shared a final happy, but not passionate, kiss, and she said, her hand on the knob of the door, "I'm sure you are going to change the sheets anyway, but do not forget about that pillowcase!" She slipped out the door, and I heard the Jaguar growl.

I turned back. I was going to change the sheets, and shower thoroughly. This was not in an attempt to deceive of course, but I doubted that hearing about it all in detail was what was going to turn Amy on about this Hall Pass thing. When she figured out her own try at a Hall Pass, I wanted to know what happened, but I was already sure I was not going to be turned on by details... only results.

I saved the pillowcase, though. In case I was wrong about what might get Amy going.

I even had time, after a comprehensive shower, to drive back into the office and get some work done, before heading out for the boys about 6:40.

I went about the evening, wishing my wife was home and not on the road. The next night, I came back from the office late, and Amy had found her own way back from the airport.

I heard a noise when I entered the house and turned to the door. I saw my wife leaning against the jam, an inquiring smile on her face. "How'd it go?"

"It went well," I said. "And yes, before you ask, I admit that I enjoyed the everliving fuck out of it." She grinned happily. My wife fully agrees with me that there is no point in having any sort of sex if you are not going to enjoy it to the full. "Do you want to hear about it?" I asked, hesitancy creeping into my voice. We actually had not discussed this.

"Yeeees, and no," she said, simple confusion in her reply as well.

I smiled, happy at her response. "Well, all I will say at the moment is, the underlying agenda was satisfied--quite broadly. The boys have had dinner?"

"They would not be playing the Wii if I had not fed them already. They'd be yelling at you about why you don't have food ready for them," she chuckled.

"Then how about I go tire them out to the best of my already tired ability..."

"Ooooh!"

"...while you cook us some dinner. Then after you and I eat, we can put them to bed, and I will begin to show you some elements of what I learned?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

----------

Mission Accomplished, right? There are two more chapters to go. Stay tuned for Monogamish--Realizing Her MILFdom... Comments are always my best compensation!