Monopoly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled, just a little, enough to pull it tight. I could hardly breathe, Taylor's hands were still covering her face, little whimpers coming from her mouth. I looked over at Katy, unsure if I should be doing this, my thoughts no doubt showing on my face.

"Go ahead," Katy encouraged, "I know her, she really does want you to do it."

Okay, I took a couple deep breaths and... pulled... all the way, and let go. It fell, still covering her, barely. I stood there in shock at what I'd just done. "Now the neck," Katy reminded me. My eyes went wide, I hadn't thought about that. It was just a string around her neck, once that was gone...

My fingers were still shaking but I managed to grip those string ends and pull, letting them go. It was a good thing all I had to do was pull, I doubt I could have done anything more complicated. The whole thing fell on the grass. Taylor was sitting in front of me, totally topless, tits naked, but I could see. My eyes were... holy shit!

She sat there a moment, trying to catch her breath, same as I was, her body trembling. I glanced at Luke and Katy, looking every bit as transfixed as me. I'll never think of Monopoly as boring again!

"You're beautiful!" I managed to mumble, surprised that I could even speak. I'd never seen a girl's tits before. Pictures, yeah, but Taylor's were... damn, just damn! And all I'd gotten was a glimpse before she'd hidden them under her hands.

"Umm... I don't think you can do the second part sitting like that," Katy reminded her, gonna have to stand up."

'The second part', it took me a little bit to process what she was talking about, and when I finally realized it, Taylor had stood, turning around, still hiding her breasts with her hands. "You want to kiss me?" Taylor asked in her barely audible voice.

"Uhuh, uhuh," I must have sounded like the village idiot, drool drizzling from my mouth. She took her hands away from her breasts and... holy shit! I'd never seen anything so sexy! My dick had never been so hard before, either. I just hoped that I didn't make a sticky mess in my pants.

She put her hands on my shoulders and our lips slowly came together. I was certain that the emotions churning through me were going to fry my brain and strike me dead any second. I'd never really thought about what it might feel like to be struck by lightning, but I was sure as hell finding out. If I died that instant, it would have been worthwhile. Her lips were so soft and pliable, opening slightly, and I felt her tongue tickling my lips, her bare nipples pressing against me. That sticky mess was coming precariously close.

Her hands went behind my neck, and she pulled away just a fraction, saying, "You know... you can touch... I'd like that."

I hadn't even realized, my arms were hanging by my side.

Her lips tickled mine once. My hands went around her back, fingers against her sexy skin under her long hair, everything about her was so fuckin' hot! The tickling lips pressed harder, her tongue pressing once again against my lips, prodding them open, forcing them to relax. And then... oh shit... I felt her tongue prodding into my mouth. I couldn't stop myself, the dam had burst, I pulled Taylor tighter to me, kissing her back with a vengeance, groaning into her mouth, my body stiffening like a board, and the orgasm overwhelmed me completely. I'd never felt anything even remotely like it, shooting stream after stream of cum into my shorts.

When it was done, I was more embarrassed than I'd ever been in my eighteen years. Taylor giggled, "Guess you liked our kiss, huh?"

"I'm sorry," I told her, mortified at what I'd done, "it's just... I've never... you know... been with a girl before."

She kissed me on my lips again, this time briefly, "Don't be sorry, it's a pretty big compliment to a girl, guess you find me at least a little sexy."

I rolled my eyes, "A little? Holy crap, Taylor, you're the prettiest, hottest human being on the planet!" And she was. I was finally able to actually look at her, standing there totally topless, her small breasts, just right for her, topped with those rosebud nipples that looked so hard.

Guess the location of my eyes was fairly obvious, Taylor told me, "You can touch them if you want. I'd... like that."

My dick was already stirring again, my eyes wide, hands operating of their own volition, reaching up to her, feeling her nipples with my fingertips, so hard and pointed. I rolled them a little between my thumb and finger, Taylor let out a little moan, looking down at my fingers, "Mmm," she said, "they like that, it feels so good."

Oh yeah, it felt good! I never imagined, not in my wildest dreams...

"Okay guys," Luke interrupted. Asshole! "We going to play some more of this game or are we done?"

Taylor gripped both my hands, holding them on her tits, "Just a minute or two more," she said, "not so sure I want to go back to Monopoly, except that I own Boardwalk and Park Place now... with hotels."

I made one last squeeze, then asked Luke, "You by any chance have a pair of pants or shorts I could change to? I sorta..." We're close to the same size, close enough, anyway with a belt. I'm a little skinnier than him. Anything would be better than the sticky mess I had on.

He laughed, yeah, real funny! "Go check in my room, there's something you can wear."

They were all three laughing at something when I came back minutes later, probably at my predicament. But when I saw Taylor, still dressed like she had been when I left, those short shorts and nothing else, I completely forgot about my embarrassing situation from earlier.

We played several more rounds past Go with money changing hands back and forth among the four of us, lots of teasing, mostly directed at Taylor that we hoped she'd have to sell another item of her clothes, except that both me and Katy landed on her new properties, she even landed on the free parking spot, giving her oodles of cash for the taxes and other things we'd been putting money in the middle of the board, giving her cash to spare, dammit!

Speaking of Katy, I'd kinda hoped she'd have that little run of bad luck, too, wasn't happening. Ah well, I couldn't complain too much with the topless girl sitting right around the corner from me. Speaking of said topless girl, she finally told us, "I can't do this any longer, can we go for a ride, instead?"

There was agreement all around, so we put up the Monopoly game, took down the screenhouse, and put it away. The whole time we were working, I couldn't take my eyes away from the girl I hoped was going to be my girlfriend. Katy hadn't given her top back, told her the night wasn't over yet, and Taylor hadn't seemed to mind. Watching her in nothing more than those Daisy Dukes was more than a little entertaining, though. She'd readjusted her long hair so that it was falling down her front instead of her back, just letting those delectable nipples poke through. Hot damn!

Then we were outside looking at our available transportation. I had the old pickup, hardly a 'go for a ride with chicks' type of vehicle, and Luke had his little two-seat sports car, an old Mazda; cool car, though, just not exactly for four. "Not exactly a glamorous choice, hunh," I said.

"Well, I for one love it!" Taylor told us. "It has character."

God, I was falling in love with this girl! Even aside from the fact that she was damned near naked.

She turned to Katy, "Can I please have my top back now... pretty please?"

No... Katy, Taylor lost it, anything, whatever excuse, I thought. "Yeah, probably, wouldn't want to get stopped and arrested, you having to go to jail naked, would we."

Her eyelids shot up, "Jail? What are we going to jail for?"

Katy laughed, "Just kidding, girl, you want your top back or not?"

To my, and I'm sure Luke's, disappointment, a moment later Taylor was retying the little knots at the back of her top, the ones I'd so happily untied an hour or so ago.

We climbed up in the truck, me helping Taylor once again, this time from the driver's side. She slid over just enough and snuggled to me when I got in behind her. This I liked! I'd seen girls snuggled up to their guy and always been jealous. One hand just naturally went to her bare leg beside me. She put hers on top and squeezed, giving me a nice smile. No one had ever told me how soft a girl's skin is.

Like I mentioned before, this wasn't one of those fancy, newer pickups with two seats, only one wide, lumpy bench seat. Katy and Luke climbed in on the other side, Katy sitting next to Taylor, the four of us squeezed tight. That truck seat had never felt so good!

"Anyone know where we're going?" I asked as I backed out of Luke's driveway.

"I have an idea," Taylor answered.

"Okay, where?" I asked.

She chuckled, "Tell you when we get there, for now, just go to the old River Road. It'll be fun."

So that's where I headed. The Old River Road was the main highway at one time, long, long ago, long before my time, probably before all of us put together. Now, it's just a narrow, twisting road down the Idaho River. Occasionally, they have to use it when the freeway's closed for one reason or another, usually a dust storm. I can't even imagine semis driving it.

Anyway, that's not important, has nothing to do with anything. We were about six miles out of town down the road when Taylor told me, "Turn here, that road."

Road? It was nothing but a dirt trail out through a field. "Uhh, the gate... and there's a padlock on it, how...?"

"It's okay, My family's friends with the owner, he told me I could come anytime. I've already texted him that I was bringing some friends." I wondered what and who she'd been texting while I was driving.

I stopped in front of the gate, "Come? Come where?" Like I said, it's just a trail out through a field.

"Let me out, I know the combination."

A minute later, Taylor was back in the truck, the gate was again locked behind us, and we were driving out through the farmer's field. After maybe a quarter-mile, the road led through brush and we were mired in a mudhole from a thunderstorm a couple nights earlier. I got out, waded through the mud, engaged the front axles for the four-wheel drive, and a minute later we were on our way once again -- to somewhere.

I drove another couple hundred yards and the road ended, narrowing to a walking path. "We're there," Taylor told us, motioning for me to get out. Luke and Katy got out on their side, and we walked out the trail to where there's a little bluff down to the river which was wide and deep. "It's the swimming hole," she said.

"Umm," Katy started, "no swimsuits, you could have told us."

"Never heard of skinny-dipping?" she said, reaching behind herself to untie her halter top, "you never been naked for Luke?" Katy's face was bright red in the moonlight.

We were in the complete dark, except for the bright moonlight and stars. It was a beautiful night, I guess especially to be skinny-dipping with two pretty girls.

Taylor had the two ties undone, holding her top up with her hand, "Come on Katy, off with the top. Guys, you too."

How could I resist? My shirt was a pullover, so I pulled it up over my head, and Taylor dropped hers to the ground. Katy let out a little moan and lifted her tank top as well. I was very, very happy for the bright moonlight. No doubt Luke was, too. Katy is much larger than Taylor on top. Where Taylor's slim and athletic, Katy is... I guess voluptuous would be the right word. Don't get me wrong, she's not overweight or anything like that, just very curvy in all the right places.

Anyway, to make a long story short, when she took that top off, just... holy shit! Why the hell isn't she a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model? I didn't know that real girls were built like that.

But still, I preferred Taylor's slim build, her tight tummy, long legs... I could go on and on. And then Taylor unsnapped and unzipped those Daisy Dukes. If my eyes and my dick weren't transfixed before, they sure as hell were then. She hooked her thumbs over them and began to push, "You going to stand there and gawk or take those shorts off so we can get in the water?" she asked, looking straight at me, letting out a giggle.

This wasn't happening, no way in hell! It was just a few hours earlier that I was complaining to Luke that Taylor and I were only friends, that I couldn't possibly ask her out on a date, and now...!

You better believe I unsnapped and unzipped my borrowed shorts, and Taylor began pushing hers down. I was having trouble breathing, watching those tiny, lacy panties come into view, pushing my shorts down at the same time. My heart was pounding by the time Taylor's shorts hit the ground. This was unfuckingbelievable! She took the couple steps over to me, stood on her tiptoes and kissed me, brushing her nipples against my bare chest. "Think we need to make sure our friends follow suit, don'cha think?"

We turned, arms around each other, "We're waiting," I'd gotten up the courage to say.

Like Taylor and I had a moment before, Luke and Katy pushed their pants and skirt down, Katy going one step further and pushing her panties down with her skirt. My eyes nearly bugged out, she was totally bare down there!

Taylor giggled, turned and took off running. There was a thick rope hanging from a huge tree. She grabbed the end, ran backward as far as she could, then raised her legs and swung out over the river, dropping at least ten feet down into the water.

"Your turn," she yelled after she'd come back up, treading water.

"Are there alligators?" I yelled back.

She laughed, "We're in Idaho. I don't think they have alligators."

I started to climb down the bank to the water, "Oh no," she hollered, "use the rope, just like I did."

Uhh, I step into water, not jump. I stopped, weighing my options; on one hand, use the rope -- likely death or if I do happen to survive, I've impressed the girl of my dreams; the other option, step in like I'd planned, live for another day but disappoint said girl. I grabbed the rope, ran back, hoisted my legs, closed my eyes, and swung, letting go when I felt myself starting to swing back, letting out a blood-curdling scream before I hit the water.

When I surfaced, Taylor was right there, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me, both of us treading water at the same time. "I knew you could do it! Danny never would use the rope."

We spent the next I don't know how long playing in the water, splashing, floating, dunking, laughing, kissing, falling deeper under Taylor's spell every minute, forgetting that there was another couple with us.

We swam back to shore and watching Taylor climb out of the water in front of me in nothing except those totally sheer panties that looked like they were glued to her body was spellbinding.

Luke and Katy were laying in the grass just down from the truck, both completely naked. Taylor lay down about ten feet away from them and motioned me to lie with her. We kissed and it felt like the first time that I was confident enough to really kiss her back, mouth open, one hand fondling her breast. She pulled away just slightly and said, "Nate...I'm really enjoying this, but..." I held my breath, wondering, worrying, "I can't go all the way, much as I want to. I'm not on any birth control... and I'm just not ready yet."

"Taylor... it's okay, I never expected... I just want to be with you... I've dreamed about this for so long. Just never imagined it would ever happen... ever, any of this.

"Mmm, I wished I'd broken it off with Danny way back when I realized we weren't right for each other." and this time I kissed her.

"Ohhh, Nate..." she moaned through our connected lips. Our kiss had turned far more passionate than anything before. I think we were both realizing that there was far more here than simple lust, although plenty of that as well. Taylor's legs wrapped around me and I felt the heat from her private parts. She pulled her lips away one more time and groaned, "Nate... I've never... but they want to know how it feels... suck my tits... please"

I groaned, I'd never...! Obviously. But, oh God, did I want to!

I pulled my lips away from Taylor's and kissed down her neck, getting little grunts and groans for my efforts. And then... I had Taylor's nipple in my mouth, suckling on it like I was a baby getting his first meal.

"Oh God, Oh God," Taylor's hands were in my hair, scratching at the roots, encouraging me. And then we heard it...

The scream from ten feet away, Katy's scream, Luke was on top of her, pumping in and out, Katy letting out scream after scream, humping her hips up to meet him, the look of determination on Luke's face. I wouldn't have expected anything to distract me from sucking Taylor's tit, but watching my friend making love with his girl was just too much.

Taylor's eyes, too, found the couple, just as her hand found its way under my wet shorts, gripping my rock-hard cock. She found damp slickness, her hand squeezing, working up and down. That same feeling from during the Monopoly game was hitting me, except the intensity about ten times more. I clamped my lips over her other breast, biting down, sucking hard. My orgasm exploded in Taylor's hand just as she let out her own scream, her body tensing and shuddering, finally relaxing.

We looked back over at Katy and Luke, Luke obviously still inside her but not moving like before, either of them. I rolled over and Taylor and I embraced. I'd never felt so... whole... in my life. I had no doubt that I'd found my lifelong companion, the girl I was going to marry.

12