All Comments on 'Monster in my Basement: Story 01'

by DreamlikeDesires

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

An entertaining first chapter. More please.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Good Start

Some positions cited read like the Twister party game. However, it was certainly worth a Welcome To LIT for DoubleD. Chap2 should (IMHOpinion) provide more details about our intrepid heroine. Gotta respect a size queen who is willing to forgive claws, fangs and a penile base-knot (and especially cum about 2-4 degrees warmer) to enjoy a massive meatstick!

DreamlikeDesiresDreamlikeDesiresover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for feedback!

Lickideesplit, I'll try keeping an eye on how twister like descriptions are.

Nnnelson, the idea of this is to have multiple different stories to make a series. I've got a couple other ideas in the works and at least one more continuation of this couple.

Only thing stopping me is the time to write them now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's a rather gentlemanly werewolf. I hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d very much like to see another work from you. If you’d like to talk ideas, happy to. PTMC. look me up on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamlikeDesires@DreamlikeDesires
I have a lot of sex dreams and now I am writing them down. Main themes are straight age gap relationships with the men being older. Monster fucking, primarily with werewolves. Little bit of fan fic here and there and whatever else I feel like writing.