Monster Pirate Whores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jyne barely heard any of it, not the cries of her crew or the death knell of her ship. Webbed fingers delved between legs and plunged into soppy twat with sloppy slurpings as she stumbled about the deck. Inside her mind she wanted to care, but it was too much sensation and she couldn't stop. NEED was all she knew, all she could satiate. Everything blurred into haze, like looking around and only seeing parts of reality, the cresting climax so unbearably urgent it lured Jyne away from any physical and material cares. Her shin bumped the rails, the ship already listing, and with a splash she fell into the dark waters of the Devil's Cock, her body already spasming with the beginnings of an orgasm not meant for mortal pussy.

"JYNE!!" Berry screamed, scrambling to move but literally immobilized by breasts too large for a hundred women. It had been frustrating to become useless flotsam weighted to the deck these five days, but in that moment - blubbling tears when her friend and lover swept out to sea - that she cursed this body.

Xorli heaved Zera and Zari out of the hold, the two-now-one and as flexible as a contortionist to flit fifty feet of blue skinned woman/women oni topside without making a hole. Hearing Berry cry, the orc witnessed the captain fall limp as a rag into the ocean and then took in the state of the first mate, Berry. Her pregnant tummy couldn't be seen past the boobs, but Xorli knew she was expecting and Berry deserved to be a mother. The ship was lost, the Royal Navy looked to have gotten their fires under control and one of the frigates less damaged in the salvo was coming about. The orc judged how quickly the Lover was taking water, gunners and other crew from below spilling on deck carrying what little was on hand. Longboats dropped into the water and girls were making due with debris to stay afloat already, the crash dislodging more than a dozen. Jiggles drifted into view from around the stern, a limp Jaylina and Krizz draped across her arachne abdomen. Everyone else was already abandoning ship. The Scorned Lover would be under the waves in less than an hour.

"Run up the white!" Xorli yelled, fixing the rags she wore and coming to terms that she would try and negotiate slavery instead of death, likely the bitterest pill she could ever think to swallow. "Someone wave a white flag before..."

Where am I? Jyne asked, but couldn't speak.

Jyne stood in a room of orbs and a ceiling of stars. The orbs glowed, the stars glittered, but it was the vastness that humbled the captain, everything having an immense weight that went beyond size and instead auraed into her soul. Jyne felt insignificant, drawn to an orb ten times larger than the others. She recognized it, the coasts of Bronelle and Yerm facing each other across the Blue Expanse, closer and closer through tiny clouds towards the Devil's Cock. Further down until she realized she was falling, minuscule ships and smoke rising as she rushed down and down and returned to herself and...

...became something more.

The seas boiled, tides shifted, and every hand clung to keep from falling. An earthquake? A leviathan? Xorli wondered if maybe the tales were true and the Devil had finally cum enough to end the world. It sure felt like the end when it culminated around the nearest frigate.

A hand - so large that the orc quartermaster blinked and wondered if she hallucinated - wrapped around the underside of the Royal Navy hull and rose into the air, like a child holding a toy frigate. A small toy frigate. Water crashed and fell in a cascade as the arm connected to Captain Jyne Argon, a colossus standing thousands of feet in the air if she were ashore, instead splashing up onto the Devil's Cock and using hundreds of feet of black cliffs like a girl leaning up against a sofa. The fins and lionfish spines of her rainbowed scales created a brilliant shine as they caught both suns and blinded everyone watching her emergence. Jyne grew in other proportions, her tits dipping into the water and blocking the other two ships from leaving like a massive dock gate.

The water displacement threatened to capsize what was left of the Lover, but Jyne reached around and steadied the boat with a few fingers, then brought her focus back to the frigate. Tops and Hiri appeared from the other end of the Cock, flying up and around Jyne's massive head, whooping in victory. For nearly all the crew, who had seen the last half week filled with more weirdness than a hundred callgirls ever expected to experience, there was no expecting their captain towering larger than any dragon. Especially not as she lifted the ship to her mouth and grinned with needle teeth larger than their masts, empty eye-socket a black hole yawning to swallow them all.

"MY SHIPS NOW," Jyne whispered, many seamen aboard the ship screaming as eardrums burst and the whole Devil's Cock heard the giantess with the strength of a thunderstorm. "GET OFF OR GET EATEN."

Jyne didn't even finish speaking before all three ships were running up white, causing Jyne to cackle loud enough to crack igneous Wylo terrain with each terrifyingly sardonic boom, holding the frigate up to cliffs and empty it of hardened naval men.

********************

"We're too late," Commander Custard said, sighing as he put the spyglass down, one of the Black Hearts obviously affected by Cluothe's Doom towering over top the black peninsula and holding an entire ship in her hand. "One of the Lower Pantheon is dead and now we are looking at her replacement." Custard stared down at the glass with the weight of failure settling upon his unicorn shoulders, then whipped his sparkling horn back and smashed onto the spyglass and deck while settling onto a more natural quadruped stature. "Donkey sucking crotch rot! We have a goddess not bound to the Status! She is another Wylo waiting to happen!"

First Mate Jolliam Fraker shrugged, talks of the Pantheon too far above his pay grade, though he couldn't look at so much woman and not feel scaroused. Coughing into his paw, the literal bear of a man kept it professional and set his fetishes to the side. "I guess the question is, Commander, do we follow this new goddess and look for a way to revert or kill her or do we make all haste to report this to Libertonia Naval Command?"

Commander Custard trotted slowly around the quarterdeck, obviously conflicted before moving upright again and fixing his coat back into regulation presentation. Despite glancing back towards what his convictions told him was the end of the world, all he could think of was Mizi and missing his engagement. He loved Mizi above all the stars in the sky, but he could not abandon his duty. "We follow. There is a lot we don't know, and if we can find a weakness, we exploit it. To do any less would be cowardice and dereliction."

Fraker nodded, giving orders to rebuild the ritual magically obscuring the Magical Friendship from sight. His next orders sent a squadron of kappa into the ocean to gather more intelligence on this new goddess and the situation around the Cock. He did all this wondering if the Commander would ever recover from this failure, or even if any of them would return home. Whenever mortals touched upon the Pantheons, it is when civilizations died.

The first mate did his duty, yet when Fraker found himself alone on the quarter, he turned back once more and chuckled, a man appreciating a woman. "Nice tits for a goddess," he muttered and chuckled again.