Monsterbait at Lake Abstinence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dina led a round of applause, and managed not to burst into laughter at the Crasher's expense.

Like a pair of stage curtains, the parting of Jeff's legs had perfectly framed the Crasher's face, with his jaw fallen open, his eyes wide and fixed on Jeff's package.

It was hard to miss in his pajama bottoms, and even more so in this position.

The Crasher's expression aimed for rage, but without the power to back up that rage, it fell into a sort of introspective horror.

The heavily bulging webbed skin that protected the Crasher's own crotch folded itself open, releasing a desperately straining penis. It was filmy and mottled all over like the rest of his skin, and a bit narrower than the average human man's.

The Crasher contorted himself, trying to retract or hide it, but it would not cooperate.

Jeff brought his legs back together and lowered them in the direction of the bed, landing in a backbend before springing to his feet.

He was the first to acknowledge the Crasher directly since the game had begun, tossing him a wink before sitting back down and spinning the bottle.

"Dare," said Kelly, as soon as it landed on her.

"I dare you to..." Jeff tapped his chin for a moment's thought, "find a safe way to fuck that saw."

"Done."

Kelly went to collect the fallen crosscut saw and brought it back to the bedroom, examining it. The wooden bar that formed the handle was smooth, with ridges on one side to provide grip for the fingers. It only connected to the blade at the top.

This looked pretty simple.

Kelly dropped her black sleep shorts and panties, flipped the saw upside down, and held the handle out to Jeff, who had already gotten the lube out of the gear bag before she could ask for it.

When it was ready, she slid the handle carefully inside her, taking in a few pleased breaths as the grip ridges rubbed along her G-region.

The sawblade stuck out in front of her, serrations pointed upward. The end of the blade closest to her was capped with another length of polished wood, meant to protect a hand at work. It was spaced at just the right distance from the handle for her to grind her clit against it.

She held the blade steady from underneath with both hands and smiled slyly as she thrusted her hips against the wood.

If this didn't qualify as fucking a saw, there was no such act.

But when it came to Truth or Dare, Kelly had never been one to do the bare minimum.

"You still have the next couple songs I put on the playlist?" she asked Laura.

With a few taps of Laura's thumb, the room filled with a woman's powerful rock scream and a heavy electric guitar riff.

The others watched, cheering, as Kelly danced and strutted for them. There were gasps and cackles when she stuck the sawblade between the bars of the bed's cheap footboard, and began sawing into the top railing with her thrusts.

"What is this?!" the Crasher shouted, as Kelly broke all the way through the railing, sending a spray of sawdust across his ankles. She then started on a new section, a little closer to where she would need to cut if she meant to free his left leg.

After several minutes of obvious enjoyment, Kelly looked to Dina. "May I finish, boss?"

Just for fun, Dina made Kelly wait a good ten seconds, even though she had already decided that, with Jeff safe and the Crasher contained, there was no harm in it.

"As long as you don't forget what we're here for," she said.

Kelly nodded and peeled off her red-glowing wristband. Just as the second song reached its bridge, she stuck the blade deep between the bars at the exact middle of the footboard.

The tip of the saw nudged one of the Crasher's bound legs.

He had gone back to closing his eyes and trying to ignore their company, but this forced him to pay attention, spread his legs farther, and inch backward as much as the ropes allowed. Once he did, the blade was just barely too short to touch his crotch.

Keeping the saw right there, pointed at him, Kelly dragged it back and forth, grinding against it with each inward thrust, until she reached a satisfied cry of release.

The song wound down while she recovered herself, holding eye contact with the dumbfounded Crasher. Then she pulled the saw from the bed, still leaving it anchored inside her, and walked around to stand beside him.

He rolled away from her, as far onto his side as his restraints allowed.

He couldn't get quite far enough to rub his pulsing erection against the mattress.

"What do you think, monster?" she teased, swinging her hips to tap the flat of the blade against his ass. "Think you've earned a ride on the world's worst strapless strap-on?"

"Okay!" the Crasher cried. "I want it!"

"What?" Kelly snorted. "A ride on the world's worst-"

"No," the Crasher moaned. "Maybe! I want to be touched! I want to be part of your disgusting games. I want relief from this endless yearning! Please!"

Kelly pulled the saw out of herself and dropped it, turning serious. She examined the unchanged belt, on full display on the Crasher's back.

"We're going to need you to be a little more specific," she told him.

"I want you to fuck me!" he spat.

"One of us?" Kelly asked. "All of us?"

"Any of you, all of you, just do it!"

"Do you submit to rehabilitation?" Kelly prompted.

"Yes, fine!"

"Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to go back to the way you were? Pretend that none of this ever happened?"

"No!" the Crasher moaned.

He must have been telling the truth, because the enchanted belt began to glow, and sank through his skin, releasing his hands.

The only visible trace that remained was a collar, made from the same leather as the belt, and stamped with the same hex marks on the sides.

#

"You know, we were ready to give you a full week to get to this point," Dina told the Crasher, while she untied his legs.

He had no retort for this. He only arched his hips up off the bed slightly, silently pleading with her not to make him wait that long.

Dina stripped off her wrist monitor, so that it wouldn't announce the limits of her own patience. She nodded to Laura and Jeff to do the same.

"I think we'll start you out with a chance to make amends," Dina said. "Laura, you're looking a bit left out, would you like to do the honors?"

With a smile, Laura stripped from the waist down, leaving her lacy shelf camisole in place, and took a seat at the head of bed, behind the Crasher.

"Turn over," Dina told him. "And show her how sorry you are."

It seemed to take the Crasher great effort to force himself to his elbows and knees, leaving his urgently ready erection hanging untended under him.

He lowered his head and extended a long, thin, muscular tongue to lick Laura's waiting vulva.

Laura winced at first and held him back with a palm to his forehead.

"Here," she pointed, tracing her favorite path around her clit with one instructive finger. "Gently."

He tried again. Laura gave the others a shrug over his shoulder that clearly said, adequate for a first timer, and lounged back against the headboard, allowing him to proceed.

Kelly removed her remaining clothes, sat down next to Laura, and held her hand.

The Crasher looked up at her with wary curiosity, not pausing in his work.

"Giving me a second round so soon is a little above your grade level," Kelly told him. "But you may touch my breasts, if you want."

The Crasher tentatively reached up to caress her, his once-confident fingers clumsy with the unfamiliar kind of touch.

"Go ahead," Dina told Jeff.

Jeff lubed himself up and climbed onto the bed behind the Crasher, kicking out a couple of the bars Kelly had mostly freed to make room for his feet to hang over the edge.

"Ready?" he asked the Crasher.

The Crasher paused, eyes wide, but eventually reached his hips backward, toward Jeff, toward any stimulation for his pleading nerves.

Jeff went slow, penetrating the Crasher millimeter by millimeter, stopping whenever he started to pull away in discomfort, and then proceeding when he relaxed. It took nearly a full minute before he had buried his dick completely in the Crasher's ass, and he waited there about half a minute more, letting him stretch, before giving him a real thrust.

"Lucky you," Dina told the Crasher. "After what you did to him earlier, he'll last a good long time."

The Crasher groaned into Laura's pubic hair. There was both pleasure and distress in the sound, but by the way he was grinding against Jeff, the distress was still from what he wasn't getting, rather than what he was.

As considerate a lover as Jeff was, he would never allow a monster to rush Dina's plans. So, when the Crasher leaned his hips down to try to hump the mattress, Jeff pulled them firmly upright again and spanked his right cheek in warning.

The Crasher whined but did not dare stop his work on Laura long enough to speak.

Dina prepared herself, taking a vibrator bullet from the gear bag and fitting it into a specialized pocked at the front of a pair of open-crotched panties, and putting them on.

"I'm going to make this easy for you," she explained to the Crasher, climbing onto the bed and sliding her body under his, face up.

Before he could get too many ideas about what he could do with her there, she locked her legs hard around his waist.

"Once I let your dick inside me, how long do you think you'd be able to use it at this point?" she asked him. "Five seconds? Maybe ten? I'm allowing you to make yourself useful for longer than that. Just rub these weird, fish man abs against the spot where you feel those vibrations, and let them do the work."

In practice, the Crasher had to do even less than that. Jeff puppeted him through most of the rubbing. Each thrust from Jeff made the Crasher's dick pulse helplessly against Dina's ass, outside her panties, while his abs pressed the vibrator bullet against her clit.

Laura held the Crasher's head in place for herself by his head fins.

Dina and Jeff shared a private smile, both noting and enjoying how much of her pleasure was coming from him, even with the Crasher sandwiched between them.

Kelly kissed Laura full on the mouth, right as she gasped with climax.

Dina was getting pretty close herself.

"Now!" she hissed at the Crasher, sliding herself a little farther down toward his hips, allowing him to shove that narrow, needy dick into her pussy.

He did so with an animalistic screech.

Her guess of five seconds was generous. With three wild, rapid pumps of his hips, the Crasher screeched again and fell limp on top of her.

By the time she'd signaled him, though, Dina's orgasm would have been harder to stop than to follow through on.

She lay back under the combined weight of the Crasher and Jeff and let it come, the internal waves of pleasure blending ecstatically into the continued vibrations of the bullet.

The Crasher blearily tried to move, and had to be reminded with the touch of four different hands to wait for Jeff.

Jeff was the last to grunt, give one last thrust, pull out, and collapse into the pile of warm, contented bodies with a satisfied sigh.

"Well done, team," Dina cheered and clapped her hands behind the Crasher's head. "Laura, when you're ready, call the ranch for a pickup team. Jeff, order pizza."

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your favorites, comments, and/or follows, and let me know if you want to see the Monsterbait Squad bait some other monsters too.